May 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: May 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby EatingTuna » Fri May 26, 2023 7:14 pm

I need to somehow get a second of the Red Throated Lorikeet, Tarzan Chameleon and CR snakes. since i need them for my snake collection but i also dont wanna seperate the endangered group :(
however i am missing 3 pets fully, the Kurixalus eiffingeri, the red panda, and the passenger pigeon.
my group of the endangered pets looks a bit messy but im just glad i have almost all of them, now time to try to get the others.
(also thank for the username compliment FleshCanvas!)
Image Image Image
(why is my profile so warm coloured rn)
EatingTuna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Fri May 26, 2023 7:23 pm

me, sweating bc I'm still not finished with my hoard of 1914 of the passenger pigeon chickens,

jokes aside, I'm so happy we got another passenger ♥ I was keeping my fingers crossed for one, and i'm really happy it's even on my favourite western dragon lineart <3
I love these litters, they were a wonderful release

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Fri May 26, 2023 7:28 pm

Avianahelena wrote:
pthumerian wrote:there was a surviving free-flying carolina parakeet population in Germany, which got shot within 2 days by a jerk who had no idea what he was doing

I bet he knew exactly what he was doing. Jerks with guns always do; just because they don't care about the damage they do doesn't mean they don't know.

From what I know about the story, it was more like "oh strange bird? pew pew. oh the flock stays? pew pew.", but it was told decades later by his son, so who knows. It's really such a shame, the flock was small but growing and free. And then they weren't.
Goodbye Carolinas, we will remember you.

ZΕL wrote:Image
me, sweating bc I'm still not finished with my hoard of 1914 of the passenger pigeon chickens,

jokes aside, I'm so happy we got another passenger ♥ I was keeping my fingers crossed for one, and i'm really happy it's even on my favourite western dragon lineart <3
I love these litters, they were a wonderful release

Have fun collecting 1914 dragons... hahahahahaaaahahaha :')
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seventeendeer » Fri May 26, 2023 8:35 pm

Fantastic release with beautiful art! I've been excited to see them grow every day. Also super appreciate the time and effort put into the post explaining the different species and adding facts about them. Wonderful opportunity to educate, I learned a lot. <3
Pet's name: Nebulita
✨🎊✨ You have collected all of the Deer ever released! ✨🎉✨
seventeendeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KariaTheCat » Fri May 26, 2023 10:05 pm

So... we got 6(!) outcomes for the dragons and we only could adopt 6? That's a bummer. I got 3 of the 6 outcomes and it will be *so hard* to get the other ones...
I mean yeah they're the extinct species and maybe it makes sense... but it doesn't feel fair
Trying to become more active!
KariaTheCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Fri May 26, 2023 10:13 pm

KariaTheCat wrote:So... we got 6(!) outcomes for the dragons and we only could adopt 6? That's a bummer. I got 3 of the 6 outcomes and it will be *so hard* to get the other ones...
I mean yeah they're the extinct species and maybe it makes sense... but it doesn't feel fair

I doubt it will be too hard to swap for them. Many others are still searching for the outcomes they missed too.
What is hard is trading for more dragons when you don't offer litter swaps... but that's nothing that should be discussed here.
Good luck with your swaps! =)
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space-Bunny » Fri May 26, 2023 10:36 pm

Finally got them all, I love the outcomes and appreciate the awareness of our beautiful animals who need our help to survive.
Ah, my apologies. This heavy rain must be quite an inconvenience for you.

╔══════════════════╗
Leviathan Judicator
╚══════════════════╝
Space-Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby +Vesper » Sat May 27, 2023 12:33 am

i feel so lucky that I got 5/6 outcomes from adopting - thankfully traded for the last one easily.

I wish I had the power to keep sets together but it's a battle i've been facing for years lol
I've tried keeping various Christmas sets together but it's always a dragon or macaw that stops it lol.

also spot the difference hehe
ImageImage
On hiatus
I'll be bak
+Vesper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Sat May 27, 2023 1:55 am

Oh my goodness, I managed to trade for a dragon. I did end up sacrificing that Halloween banner dragon from a few years ago, but that's fine. That's what I kept him for, I guess.
But I have all the endangered species event pets now and I love and adore this event! :D

Oh and I LOVE that we got a plant too! Extinct in the wild no less. Plants can and do go extinct too after all and they're vitally important when you want to increase biodiversity.
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
ImageImageImage
For every one minute you don't smile, you lose 60 seconds of happiness
Minimanta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chillociraptor » Sat May 27, 2023 2:29 am

I picked a great month to join - all the pets were beautiful, loved the ES event pets so much, esp. the dragons and foxes. Thanks artists :D

Image | Image | Image
chillociraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me