✦ Stars Catvent 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

✦ Stars Catvent 2022 - Day 14 Results

Postby faelyn » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:19 pm

ImageImageImage

Catvent Day Fourteen Results:
      ↬ the following users (below) have earned +1 common edit for participating!

adamented
        aftonbuilt
        angel bugs
        archaeopteryx.
        arrikanez
        artmajor
        craig?
        deercan
        dragoness129
        feather '
        galaxyy.
        griff
        i like bees
        kennymcnenny
        lili041
        nindroidzane
        néktar
        plushbunny
        sleepy-rat
        strawberrymwilk
        sunny-skies
        tomura
        unohdettu.lupaus
        vivika

↬ the following users (below) have earned +1 uncommon edit for participating!

0zero0
        faelyn
        hush
        jay.
        mrs
        thani
        whovian5eva

↬ the following users (below) have earned +1 rare edit for participating!

coffee.berry
        k1ngcl3m3nt1n3
        skywardthedragon

if you aren't on any of these lists and posted a response before rollover, please contact vivika (on cs/discord) as soon as you can! <3
Last edited by faelyn on Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ Stars Catvent 2022 - Day 15

Postby faelyn » Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:20 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImage
↬ Catvent Day Fifteen!

Your clan is making a snowkitty (or some sort of snow sculpture)! Tell us about it!
What’s their name, outfit, and what does it look like? If your clan/group doesn't
have snow in their area, feel free to adapt as needed!

* this is meant to be a short/medium-ish prompt! <3

Code: Select all
[size=85][list][b]↬ catvent day:[/b] fifteen

[b]↬ username & id:[/b]
[b]↬ clan archive:[/b]

[b]↬ word count:[/b] 000 words; n/a, if only art!
[b]↬ prompt:[/b] [/list][/size]

#activeprompt
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ day 15.

Postby echo into void » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:50 pm

↬ catvent day: fifteen

↬ username & id: echo into void + 947184
    ↬ clan archive: snowclan

↬ word count: 70 words
    ↬ prompt:
      it was darkfire's idea to try to make a snow kitty. brokenstar wasn't so sure about it, but went along with it anyway. darkfire took charge and did basically everything. formed the body, the head, the legs and paws, and even the tail. brokenstar was in awe of darkfire's ability to create a snow kitty. the sad thing is... it fell apart not even five minutes after they finished it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
echo (they/them)
snowclan wermz
the sanctuary
currently: happy holidays!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
echo into void

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✦ Stars Catvent 2022

Postby 0Zero0 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:54 pm

xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:02 pm

↬ username & id: aftonbuilt 186503
    ↬ clan archive: https://toyhou.se/aftonbuilt/characters/folder:2315966

↬ word count: 37 words
    ↬ prompt:
    Hymnal is the only one who cares to assemble one, and he does what he does best - he makes it look like himself, but without all the scarring. You know what they say about idols, or whatever.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:16 am

↬ username & id: mrs + 1026844
    ↬ clan archive: Whispering Winds

↬ word count: 90
    ↬ prompt:
    Together, the apprentices and their mentors went out into the snow! The mentors brought a small satchel of things to use to decorate the snowcat (a hat and scarf they retrieved from the thunderpath, and a couple of rocks to use for the eyes and nose). They worked hard into the day, but when they were done? They had a giant snowcat with carved legs, a distinguished tail, two greyish rock eyes, a black rock nose, a scarf around its neck, and a hat upon its head. Its name? Snowfall!
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyfinnz » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:38 am

↬ username & id: K1NGCL3M3NT1N3 + 756856
    ↬ clan archive: lily meadows alliance

↬ word count: 579 words
    ↬ prompt:
    looking back, now, firefly’flitter probably should have expected something like this. it’s simply her mistake for meeting a cat with the word shiver in their name- which they had chosen!- and deciding to be their best friend unconditionally.

standing outside of the camp, fur absolutely covered in snow, is shivering’sea. there are large piles of snow at their paws that they’ve clearly gathered together- and when firefly’flitter described them as large piles, she means it. shivering’sea is balancing on their back legs to stretch up to

“izhi,” firefly’flitter starts, with a small hint of amusement but mostly a deadpan, “hon. what in the name of the spirits are you doing?”

shivering’sea turns to face her and its face breaks into a grin. “keiri! look, i’m making a snow cat.”

the torbie takes another look at the lumps of snow and… well. it… maybe resembles a cat. one with large lumps for legs and no ears, with a caved in skull. she blinks and says, “…okay.”

her friend drops to all four of its paws, steps closer and presses its nose to her head. firefly’flitter gives it half a second before she’s pulling away from it, because dear stars that cat is freezing cold. shivering’sea doesn’t seem affected and asks her, “wanna help?”

firefly’flitter isn’t sure she can handle any more of this cold, but with a sigh that she can see as fog in the air, she hums, “sure. but you’re my new blanket.” and before shivering’sea and get a word in response to that, she falls into their side and presses against them for warmth. the light-pelted tabby laughs and pulls away, leaving firefly’flitter to fall in the snow as they say, “you’ll be alright, it’s really not that cold!”

they gather up more snow together and firefly’flitter does her best to help with what shivering’sea has done. with the torbie sculpting snow, shivering’sea has seemed to decide they don’t need to help with that, instead grabbing random scraps of fabric they’ve found, flowers, leaves, vines- whatever they can get- and start putting them around the snow cat.

firefly’flitter taps out after only a short time, huffing about the cold, though she somehow managed to get the snow cat to look at least… somewhat decent. shivering’sea continues decorating it for a while after that until they feel the sculpture is done, then takes a step back and calls for firefly’flitter.

“isn’t it lovely?” shivering’sea purrs, draping their tail over firefly’flitter’s side. she looks at their snow creation. she had at least gotten it to look somewhat like a cat lying down, and shivering’sea had wrapped fabric around its “neck” to hide the lack of any real neck. the fabric looks to form a cape over its back, and it has little painted-red pebbles for eyes and a nose, with flowers covering its head similar to shivering’sea’s crown. red leaves replace the inside of a cat’s ears and are scattered all over the snow cat’s body to make it a ginger cat with high white. firefly’flitter sighs and chuckles, “i guess it is.”

shivering’sea nods approvingly and says, “we should name it!” pausing as if it expects firefly’flitter to have ideas. she doesn’t, and she lets it continue, “oh… how about… snowy’fur!”

“that’s a… very fitting name,” firefly’flitter responds. she nudges shivering’sea’s cheek with her nose and demands, “let’s go inside now. it’s cold.” it glances back at her, and must- finally- see her misery, as it relents, “..fine!”
Last edited by honeyfinnz on Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
finnley / finn
he/they/it - th - 🌟 - 🌸 - 🧵
just a funky lil guy obsessed w warriors, minecraft, my ocz, mothz, + stuffed animalz !! i draw Sometimez, nd i mostly post on toyhouse! thatz ur best bet 4 contacting me, but im here 2 ofc! i’m pretty anxious nd slow 2 respond sometimez but i’ll do my best 2 get back 2 u!
art by urs truly; characterz r my sonaz, nevadas + aggie !
Image Image Image Image Image
honeyfinnz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepy-Rat » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:41 am

↬ username & id: Sleepy-Rat 723170
    ↬ clan archive: Rowanclan

↬ word count: 65 words + art
    ↬ prompt: Coalstep couldn’t sleep so after a while of tossing and turning he headed outside and began playing with the snow. When the sun rose and others stirred awake they were surprised when they saw a strange white shape of a cat in the middle of the clearing with Coalstep curled up next to it. Together the cats decided to name their new snowy friend Snowball
Sleepy-Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrikanez » Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:18 am

↬ username & id: Arrikanez 2105
    ↬ clan archive: The Dark Carnival

↬ word count: 338 words
    ↬ prompt:

The very next day after helping the 'elf' with his headgear and location, it started to snow. Large, fluffy white flakes drifted down peacefully, covering the rust-red perpetual night in a sleek, soft coat of white. It was to this wonderland that Viperstar and Fortune's End awoke that morning. The appearance of the white stuff seemed to cause a shift in Viperstar's attitude about the whole holiday thing. Today, he seemed more relaxed, more able to let loose and play. So it was Viper who suggested the idea of snow-games to Fortune, who was more than happy to oblige.

The first thing they did was throw snowballs at each other - Viper not very good at it, but Fortune having gotten the hang of shaping the cold snow with his paws, and using a flicking motion to throw them. Even though Viper lost by a handful, he wasn't mad at all, and suggested they build a snowperson. His suggestion took flight, and soon enough both cats were out and about, shaping the snow with their paws, tails, and noses - and finding bits and bobs to help decorate it from among the rusted ruins.

It took them about three hours - give or take - with frequent trips back to the tire-fire to warm up - to complete their sculpture, which had evolved into a snow family at this point, because both cats were having a blast playing around in it. There were two larger seated cats, the 'dads' of the family. A slightly-smaller seated cat as the 'mom'. This was followed by six snow-kittens wearing various decorative pieces on them. All in all - a pretty, cute little snow-family that both ACTUAL cats could be proud of.

Viperstar looked upward into the sky to silently thank Chroma for this one day of fun and surprise, before he retired to the tire-fire for the evening, suggesting that Fortune's End did the same. A nice change of pace for once... a snow-day. And their memory of their little snow-family to keep forever.
Arrikanez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:47 am

↬ username & id:Unohdettu.Lupaus | 946652