Re: Spidebon #039 [Succlent Spider]

Postby Polluux. » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:40 am

USERNAME + ID: Cas. + 450726
SPIDEBON NAME: Selwyn
PROMPT: This spidebon lives on a large estate with a sprawling garden that wraps around the building, they tend to it daily along with the other spidebons living on the estate and tend to plant warmer weather flowers and herbs up until winter where the garden goes dull without the vibrant colors of the summer flora.
x x x
x
x
x

castor / he|they
hi im cas! I do art and stuff.
feel free to check out
my commissions if you want!

x / x / x / x / x /
Polluux.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halcyoncreature » Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:59 am

USERNAME + ID: Halcyoncreature + 992231
SPIDEBON NAME: Adenium (scientific name for a Desert Rose!)

PROMPT
When you think of abandoning everything to live in the wild and finally be free of everyday stresses, you probably imagine yourself living out in a cozy cottage in the woods, deep in the mountains or maybe right by a stunning white-sand beach. Adeniums situation is the desert equivilant. To many, the situation would seem unbearable. Heat so strong that the air looks blurry, dense sand under your feet and nowhere near the overwhelming greenery you'd expect in your usual garden.

Despite this, Adeniums home is it's own little sanctuary away from the rest of the world. Accustomed to the desert, its plant life, and all that comes with living in this type of life, he has lived here comfortably for decades now. To him, this is the best place he could ever be.

The longer you look, the more you notice. At first glance the surroundings of his house seem completely dead, but life thrives around him. Along his house and throughout the sands succulents of unusually large sizes sprout from the ground. echeverias sprout in clumps, tinged with pink along their outer edges. Haworthia and Jellybeans line the house like bushes with small clones of them fighting their way through the larger plants. In the walkway towards the broken door to his house, absurdly large Aloe guide you in. Their flowers tower above you like trees and provide a welcome escape from the blistering sun.

His house is covered with cracks in the tiled floor and holes in the flat, cement roof. The house seems to be in disrepair, but clearly loved. Sand is piled in random corners while vibrant paintings shine on every wall. An easel covered in homemade paint sits to the right half of the room with dried paint and half-finished canvases tossed about. Freshly cooked cactus and rice sits in a pot on the stovetop. Outside the back of the house through a doorway with no door is Adeniums pride and joy. Joshua Trees, Elephant Trees, Palo Verde trees, and Desert Roses bring an unexpected brightness to the desert. Saltgrass Covers the sandy floors while A variety of large cacti grow in massive bumps along the floor. A forest in the desert.. who wouldve guessed?

any edits are just for typos/grammar fixes!
Last edited by halcyoncreature on Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ℍ𝕖/𝕙𝕚𝕞
𝕀 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕘𝕦𝕖
𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕤
𝕦𝕡𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 :𝔻

<-- 𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎!
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 -->
halcyoncreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Umi <3 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:20 pm

USERNAME + ID: Umi ‹3 + 1043945
SPIDEBON NAME: Allium
PROMPT: Allium's garden is filled with as many plants and flowers as anyone could ever imagine. He takes great pride in his garden and enjoys every second that he puts into it, he loves showing everyone how much his garden has bloomed over years of hard work and research. Allium also loves to teach people all about nature, and where better to do that then his own garden?
「 They/Them
I'm not the best at responding, so I apologise if I take awhile to respond to things <3
Toyhouse
Pfp art done by Halfwaytherefore
Sig still a WIP! 」
Umi <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falaffle » Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:55 am

USERNAME + ID: wafflefalaffle 934946
SPIDEBON NAME: Indio
PROMPT: their garden is ouch with exotic plants! As Indio travels the world looking for the most exotic flower as they can. All the way from a ceroid cacti (it only blooms once a year at nighttime, and if it has more of its flowers around itself then they will all bloom at once) they even have had a project going in for years to attempt at the rarest rose in the world, the Juliet Rose. They have seen so many unique and beautiful flowers and every time he brings a bit of them back home to their garden to attempt to bring them to life, some of the ones he loves most are: the ghost orchid, chocolate cosmos (and yes it does smell like chocolate that’s why they love them), Middlemist’s Red (one of the rarest flowers in the world, only 2 plants are left), the black bat flower, and finally the one they have been after for so long, the Youtan Poluo, a flower which is said to only blood once every 3,000 years. And they are set to add it to their collection. As for his greenhouse, this is the entrance to it, Image they keep it dark as most of their flowers require nighttime to bloom. And as for their house, this is their house. They live and breathe anything about flowers so they sleeps with them every night. Constantly keeping an eye out and making sure their babies stay safe.
Falaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kemichan » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:40 am

USERNAME + ID:
kemichan + 1042449
SPIDEBON NAME:
Beatrice
PROMPT:
Whenever you meet this specific creature on your way, at first glance you never think that their passion is gardening. You can easily get fooled that the flowers are just a little something that they personally admire, because being energetic, proud and always in high spirits just doesn't seem like describing a groundkepeer. Gardening is a tough proccess, requiring patience and delicacy as you're touching thin small petals, thin small leaves... thou is always associated as a calm job for someone quiet. But never get fooled by this image. Even though the being you're in front of appears as one of incredibly strong and complex character, all of their beautiful positive traits are culminated to succeed in one, beautiful passion. As expected from Beatrice, someone so focused takes responsibility incredibly well and puts their whole heart into... keeping their greenhouse healthy with pure love.

Many reacted weird for Beatrice's work when they first found out about it and because of that, she needs to earn some trust before opening her garden for new visitors. In her field though, she's known as an absolute expert. If you enter her greenhouse you get immediate proof of that. No plant is hard to grow for her, she's got everything from regional to exotic kinds and wide knowledge about every single one. She grows flowers, herbs, fruit and vegetables - everything, and many others come to her with special requests of private purchases... And most of them get denied. She could never remove a flower or fruit until it's a appropriate time for it. Her whole sanctuary has places both filled with darkness and graced by the sunlight. If there's no suitable place for a new plant she just picked from the wild and decided to bring home, she will make one immediately no matter how much it takes. And a lot of the most rare plants of the world have their own part of Beatrice's greenhouse. Besides that, in this maginifcent place there's also a reserved space for a little laboratory which no one has ever entered, except its true owner. It is speculated that truly advanced science is happening in there, and everything is performed with no damage to any of the plants, because no fail from Beatrice is known in this field... And considering the fact that her fur's flowers weren't with her from the start, it is speculated that they can have their origin in here and actually take nutrients from her own body. Oh, it must be so hard to keep track of everything in this garden... I wonder if it's maybe helped by... some kind of magic?
˖⁺。˚⋆˙₊˚✧ ੈ‧₊˚*‧.₊˚

I go by Kemi and I
speak broken english;_;

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Image Image
♉︎ / ♑︎ / ♐︎

˖⁺。˚⋆˙₊˚✧ ੈ‧₊˚*‧.₊˚
kemichan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aerangis » Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:10 am

USERNAME + ID: aerangis + 1014583

SPIDEBON NAME: Falco

PROMPT:
There is a tall stone wall surrounding a whole block in my neighborhood. The only enterance is a small, wooden door with a knocker shaped like a roaring lion. Whoever made that thing was a skilled craftsman, I tell you. Some people tried to bang on the door of course, but there was never any answer.
We're all curious as to what is behind those walls. I'm sure it is something very strange. Sometimes these wines come crawling over the wall. Strange plants. Never seen the like. Huge leaves, unnatural colors. Once a pink tendril covered in tiny white flowers came crawling down the street before it was swiftly reeled back over the wall. I swear to you that some of those flowers had eyes in them. They blinked at me, believe it or not. And a friend of mine says that a purple wine had a jaw that snapped at him. He always walks on the other side of the road from that place nowadays.

Now, where was I?

Yes, so what I wanted to tell you about is the strange noises we've been hearing lately. Odd scraping sounds, even roars and hisses. And voices speaking in a strange language. The speculations vary, but we have no idea what is going on. Some say that a cult have somehow found their way in and are working some dark magic. Others believe it is a meeting place for monsters and demons. Most hush and say we shouldn't be talking about it. It's bad luck they say. But I need to know what is going on. However, I'm much to old for such adventures. Could you investigate?

As you climb nimbly up the stone wall, feeling your way in the encroaching darkness of a swiftly approaching nightfall, you hear the noises your patreon spoke about. A slow, scraping sound, as of wood being dragged over stone. It seems to be coming from the other side of the wall, right at the point where you're currently holding your position.
You feel your heart beating as you reach the crest of the wall. The sparse light from the stars reveal something truly marvelous in the expanse within. Bellow your feet a root, thick as the trunk of a large tree, is moving, almost gracefully against the wall, making the scaping noice you heard. Myriads of fireflies swarm within the space around twisted wines, strewn with flowers in strange shapes. In the middle of the garden you glimpse a water surface, covered in what seems to be glowing waterlilies. Enormous leaves stretch out and create impenetrable pools of black shadow where they prevent the light from reaching the ground.
You jump and almost fall of the wall as a sudden movement at the edge of such a shadow startles you. A strange creature emerges. It has six legs, like a spider, and from its head another pair of shorter legs protrude. They're holding scissors and as you watch, one paw reaces out and starts pruning twigs of a writhing plant tentacle. The creature wears a skull mask and their spotted fur is covered in succulents which seem to be growing out of their body.
As you lean in to get a closer look, a pebble loosens from the wall and tumbles into the garden. The creature stops pruning and turns slowly towards you, it's one eye glowing softly green in the reflected moonlight. You notice an empty hole where the other eye should have been, partially covered by another succulent.
A voice, with a strange accent that you've never heard before, greets you. "Welcome to my garden."

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
June 11 - Swedish and English - Young adult
🌑 th 🌔 free art 🌓 art fight 🌒 Coontail UFO 🌙
art by Sixbane
aerangis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ebony Stardust » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:16 am

USERNAME + ID: Ebony Stardust + 1013566
SPIDEBON NAME: Rend
PROMPT:
Rend's garden is terrifying. Toothy, carnivorous plants intertwine with thorn-riddled stems, and vines that drip with poison writhe along the ground like worms. All of these and more are tangled together, framing the innumerable succulents that choke the soil. These, some being needled cacti and others having more docile a shape, are the only color in the dull, undead garden.
It almost looks overgrown to the untrained eye, but it is, in fact, carefully tended. Each of the monstrous plants are cultivated to not grow beyond control, lest they drown the beauty of the succulents; Rend's pride and joy.
Not even these bright survivors of plants are truly pure, however. They are symbiotic, and are known to affix to their cultivators as they have to Rend. In his love for gardening, he himself has become a garden, which he cares for as tenderly as his which is rooted in soil.
While it all seems disturbing, his nightmarish garden is a testament to his ability to see beauty in anything, even the most deadly and horrific of things. Still, best not to touch anything he grows....

-Hello! You may call me Ebony
-I am a casual artist
-I am always open to trades (my trade thread)
-Formerly: Darkstorm-The-Wolf (eek '~')
-Remember, support, and pray for Israel

Need Clicks: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Status: Will be temporarily gone for the middle of next week, getting ready
Ebony Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cujo. » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:29 am

USERNAME + ID: cujo. + 202344
    SPIDEBON NAME: persephone
    PROMPT:
      on the surface, persephone's garden is, simply, stunning. fifteen acres beneath a dome of the meticulously cared for and loved plants of all sorts. in one sector of the dome, wildflowers, as far as the eye can see. it's here you can find persephone most often, resting beneath one of the blossoming trees, likely thinking of what next to add to their garden. in another section, this time a desert, one can find catci and succulents, beautifully arranged. in another, fruit plants and trees; persephone is very partial to the pomegranate trees for some reason. a river runs through four sections of the dome - barring the desert section - ending in a lake in one section - of course, the river and lake are full of aquatic plants and fauna, persephone has named all of the koi that live within it.

in the centre of the dome, there is a large wooden hot with a glass roof in part. persephone's shed. it smells delightful - herbs drying on the wall, rows and rows of plant pots and tools, bags of compost, jars of fruit in a victorian style fridge, more succulents adoring every shelf. a very cozy sofa in one corner where persephone enjoys settling and watching the rain that somehow spawns within the dome patter against the glass. if one pays careful enough attention, they may notice that the old rug on the floor seems a little oddly place. one corner is held down by persephone's sofa. if the sofa were to be moved back, and the rug allowed to curl as it desires ... there lies a trapdoor.

going down it, one will find persephone's cavern. the dome, you see, was built over a sinkhole, teeming with life ... unusual life. the plants below seem to hold a strange sentience. many are carnivorous, snapping curiously if anyone but persephone comes too close - they seem to know who brings them food. many are unnerving to look at, the colours of bruises, dark blues and purples. even the grass is a soft blue, and occasionally snags at one's footing. the strangeness of the plants do not seem to bother persephone - if anything, they seem most at home down here.
cujo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velot » Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:51 am

USERNAME + ID: Velot + 593353
SPIDEBON NAME: Viridian
PROMPT: Viridian's garden is full of things that bite- in various ways. Cacti, colorful succulents, deadly and poisonous plants, flytraps, vampiric plants with stems of red and white, pitcher plants, gorgeous trained rose hedges for walls, groves of carefully pruned blackberries and other bramble fruits... Viridian sees the beauty in the plants that take from others, and gives them the opportunity for others to see their beauty as well. This is a garden of giving and taking. Every plant found here follows theme. Similar to the garden of death, but no. That's not the theme of Veridian's garden... There are winding paths that enter and swirl around the natural geography, taking visitors through carefully detailed groves that teach a lesson in each bed of plants. Each area containing plants that also compliment the "centerpiece" that matches the theme, whether thematically or literally a part of it's natural environment. This is a garden of giving and taking, but the only thing that visitors should be taking in on a leisurely stroll, is its beauty.
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:25 am

CLOSED! Will be judging soon! Thank you all for your entries!
▪▪

▪▪

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

▪▪

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist