π’π“π€π‘πƒπŽπŒ & π’πŽπ‚πˆπ€π‹πˆπ“π„π’ [f&d]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

these simple feelings

Postby gunthyr » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:45 am

tatum jeong, prefers going by tate for short. twenty-two years old, cismale/demiromantic bisexual with no prefere
    nce between genders, 182 cm tall. has a few beauty marks here and there on his face and neck that he tends to co
    ver up with makeup
    β€” surrounded by a subtle air of elegance, tate is a man with gentle mannerisms. he's reserved, has a softer tone of
    voice, but is skeptical of strangers. he is guarded yet curious; an enigmatic wallflower who quietly observes
    β€” a little shy, and very easy to get flustered. his reaction heavily depends on the person, but genuine compliments
    from those close to him or those he admires get him doe-eyed and his cheeks flushing a gentle shade of pink. his fi
    rst instinct is to hide his face.
    β€” despite his softer mannerisms, tate knows how to be coy and is a merciful tease
    β€” a romantic idealist at heart, but worried about wearing his heart on his sleeve. he's cautious of falling into a cycl
    e of naivety, and his trust is surprisingly hard to earn. however, once his trust is earned, the boy loves too much. ta
    te's thoughtful and soft-hearted with those he puts his trust into
    β€” that love can overpour into spite for the enemies of his loved ones. he doesn't go to great lengths to sabotage su
    ch people, but expect burning glares and aloofness to your pleas/qualms.
Last edited by gunthyr on Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

are everything i had

Postby gunthyr » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:45 am

β€” a lyricist/songwriter, used to model years ago but much prefers not having a camera shoved in his face constantly
    β€” he does a good job at making everything mundane about life sound beautiful. yet, he struggles to write love song
    s due to a bitter experience with it throughout his entire life
Last edited by gunthyr on Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

you can have anyone you want,

Postby gunthyr » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:47 am

alex jang, prefers to go by just alex. lex/lexi will get you strangled if he doesn't like you. twenty-four years old, cis
    male/doesn't have a label. he doesn't feel that he needs one; he just sure as hell isn't straight, and also has yet to e
    xperience romantic attraction. 181 cm tall, athletic body that he clearly maintains, with quite a few tattoos; his m
    ost noticeable ones are a neck tattoo, one behind his left ear, and a few on his chest/abdomen. he is of russian nat
    ionality
    β€” alex is bull-headed and intimidating, generally keeping to himself. he maintains an aloof and uncaring demeanor,
    but quite honestly enjoys someone challenging his disposition. however, believe him when he says he may be too m
    uch for you; he'll show no sympathy if you've bitten off more than you can chew.
    β€” stoic, alex is impossible to read unless you spend a great deal of your time learning his tells. however, in general,
    it is uncommon for him to show any special interest in anyone
    β€” his friends are few and far between, and at times (in his own twisted way), he finds his enemies much more fun
    to be around, finding that constant push a driving force to better himself and crush his competition. he's cocky and
    full of pride and confidence. it may be unhealthy, as he doesn't know how good words of affirmation would do him,
    but it's all he knows when it comes to cut-throat competition.
    β€” and due to that, he is a complete stranger to genuine affection. he doesn't quite know what to do with his hands.
    β€” morally ambiguous, but finds no reward in cheating his way to victory, despite burning with ambition; lawful evil.
    β€” usually quite intense, yet calm. despite himself, he's self-possessed. alex hates not feeling in control. however, i
    f caught alone with someone he likes, he can temper his intensity into something more tauntingly playful. on the o
    ffchance that he cares for you, he'd be willing to burn the world for those he loves, and the intensity of that scares
    him sometimes, too. he considers it a weakness.
Last edited by gunthyr on Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

unless that one is me.

Postby gunthyr » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:49 am

β€” an archer with particularly impressive aim; olympic gold medalist, and is hellbent on continuing his winstreak. h
    owever, he trains so hard and so often that his manager made him take a break, much to alex's displeasure. and no
    w, he's stuck here.
    β€” his good aim isnt limited to archery; he's actually quite dexterous with knives, and his hands have scars to prove
    past recklessness in his learning process.
    β€” has had his fair share of "dating" scandals that he's never even cared to hide. he just does what he wants.
Last edited by gunthyr on Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
gunthyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 〝 ─ ✦ take this pink ribbon off my eyes )

Postby serafim » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:54 am

ππ€πŒπ„. seol "delphi" hyo-sonn 𝐀𝐆𝐄. twenty-one ππ‘πŽπ. cisfem (she/her) π‡π„πˆπ†π‡π“. 5'2 (157cm) πŽπ‘πˆπ„ππ“. bisexual-rom
    ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    πƒπŽπ'𝐓 π˜πŽπ” π“π‡πˆππŠ 𝐈 πŠππŽπ– π„π—π€π‚π“π‹π˜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃?
    very unassuming on the surface, delphine is warm and gent
    le, soft-spoken yet alluring. her soft tone gives her an edg
    e in charming others and her gentle nature pulls people to
    wards her; which she doesn't mind capturing the attention
    of others, a secret pleasure being a bit of attention here a
    nd there from others, but she doesn't need it in order to li
    ve her life. maternal, she's apt to take care of others andx
    look out for their own well being, wanting to be that shou
    lder they lean on and a hint of sunshine in what would be
    dark times. delphine takes joy and pride in taking care of
    people, finding it fulfilling and rewarding. although she's c
    alm and tame, even hard to anger at times, she won't hesi
    tate to set her foot down should someone try to cross thex
    π“π‡πˆπ’ π–πŽπ‘π‹πƒ πˆπ’ π…πŽπ‘π‚πˆππ† πŒπ„ π“πŽ π‡πŽπ‹πƒ π˜πŽπ”π‘ 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 !!
    line with her and get too comfortable without her knowing
    them that well, or simply because she finds someone an ai
    nnoyance. despite her sweet and innocent front, she's anx
    individual who can take care of herself, not wanting to see
    m like a damsel in distress to others because she's far from
    but she will accept the help from others should she truly n
    eed it or if it comes from specific people that she alreadyx
    knows. patient and observant, she's keen on noting individ
    uals emotions and body language to determine just how th
    ey're feeling, adapting herself in order to find a way to co
    mfort them, but she uses her observation in her work andi
    reading others as well. underneath the surface of it all, d
    elphine is a fireball and an amorous tease. she's in-tune w
    ith herself and knows how to tease and have a good time.
Last edited by serafim on Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 〝 ─ ✦ i'm exposed & it's no surprise )

Postby serafim » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:54 am

𝐈. a volleyball player! her position is libero, the back-mid position and n
    otorious for securing the win for her team against all odds 𝐈𝐈. smells ofx
    amber, orange blossom and warm vanilla 𝐈𝐈𝐈. she has a bit of a habit wii
    th twirling her hair around her finger when she's nervous, point it out an
    d she'd get flustered and shy πˆπ•. she gets mushy and soft with affectioni
    when it's given to her, unable to help the way her eyes would widen and
    the smile that'd curl on her lips as a result . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────
    π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐀𝐍 π„π‚π‡πŽ 𝐏𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐋, π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π€π‹π–π€π˜π’ π‘π„ππ„π€π“πˆππ† π˜πŽπ”π‘π’π„π‹π… . . . .
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────
    𝐇𝐄𝐑 π‘π„π‹π€π“πˆπŽππ’π‡πˆππ’. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    tate jeong ( pos/rom ) secretly pining for her little angel in disguise, t
    ate is one of the few people she completely melts around and loves it.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    luke griffin ( neu/neg ) she considers herself to be relatively neutral w
    ith him, however she's aware of tate and his past together and is wary.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    jolie hudson ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    cove mason ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    eddie hackett ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    karkat fifita ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    hyunjin lee ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    π˜πŽπ” πŠππŽπ– πˆπ“ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, π–π‡π˜ 𝐀𝐑𝐄 π˜πŽπ” π’π“π€ππƒπˆππ† 𝐈𝐍 πŽππ„ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄? ππŽπ‘π π“πŽ ππ‹πŽπ’π’πŽπŒ, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 ππ‹πŽπŽπŒ 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 π“πŽ ππ„π‘πˆπ’π‡. . .
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    hyunjin lee ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    zephyr harris ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    andrew yang ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    charlie moon ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    maliah castro ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    sooyun chae ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    cypress yang ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    vegas st.clair ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    rachel hackett ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    rowena nightwood ( n/a ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    π˜πŽπ” π†πŽπ“ π˜πŽπ”π‘ πŒπˆπ‹π‹πˆπŽπ πƒπŽπ‹π‹π€π‘ π‚πŽππ“π‘π€π‚π“, π“π‡π„π˜'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 π–π€πˆπ“πˆππ† π…πŽπ‘ π˜πŽπ”, π’πŽ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐀 π–π€πˆπ“πˆππ† π…πŽπ‘ ! π–π€πˆπ“πˆππ† π…πŽπ‘ !
    i love you artie !!! mWAH
    Last edited by serafim on Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    serafim

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:39 pm

res for marji bloom
    senna_

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:39 pm

relations!
    senna_

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby lush » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:26 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝐈 π’ππ„π€πŠ ππŽπ“π‡πˆππ† 𝐁𝐔𝐓
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxx𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

001. blake boo xxxi, doesn't have any nicknames, but she adores
      petnames. xxxx 002. twenty three years old, born on the first
      of october. she'sa libra. xxxx 003. cisfemale, using she/her pro
      nouns, though she is experimenting lately, she doesn't mind an
      y pronouns. xxxx 004. bisexual demiromantic with a slight mas
      culine lean. it's not prominent, but it's a thing. she's not open a
      bout her sexuality, shes insecure. xxxx 005. 5'4, roughly 163cm.
      𝐈❜𝐌 πŒπ„ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π˜πŽπ”βœπ‘π„ π˜πŽπ” !
      006. confidence oozes out of blake, almost at alarming rates.
      she's knows her worth and knows she's hot stuff. the way she
      walks with swagger - she almost comes off as arrogant. whic
      h she doesn't even care. all she knows is she's cool, and that'
      s all she cares about. xxxx 007. down to earth, surprisingly.
      even though she acts like her head is in the clouds, and som
      etimes makes her own jokes that all that matters to her is h
      erself, but she genuinely does care for other people, and sh
      e knows she isn't the center of attention. she just doesn't s
      how it very well. depending on the situation. xxxx 008. dom
      inant, she likes to take control when she can. she can accep
      t when she's not in charge and has to listen, but when given
      the opportunity, she's going to take control. she loves every
      second of it. xxxx 009. stubborn as hell. once she has her m
      ind set on something, it's hard to change her mind. especiall
      y when she thinks highly or low of someone. it's hard to get
      her to sway, unless you're the right person or use the right w
      ords. xxxx 010. lacrosse player from australia(?) accent mayb

Last edited by lush on Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
    lush

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby lush » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:26 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
      α›« body modifications consist of navel piercing, tongue piercing,
      a few lobe piercings, a nose stud, and one industral (the left)
      α›« virgin hair, she hasn't dyed it before but she wants to do it s
      o badly. might do it tonight, might do it tomorrow, we'll see lol
      α›« a great poker face. even though she doesn't use it often, blak
      e knows how to hide her emotions so easily with a blank face.
      it's one of her strongest suits, and won her plenty games of uno.
      α›« love language is quality time and physical touch. she also ten
      ds to tease as a way of showing her love - she does it often to
      those she likes, whether its platonic or romantic. she's a tease.
      α›« doesn't like to back down. when she gets into a stand off, sh
      e likes to hold her ground and see how far it'll get her. so far,
      hasn't gotten her any broken bones. just a few sour words and
      evil looks, otherwise she's been safe, with her ego boosted. L
      α›« bilingual ! she can speak fluent spanish, korean, and french.
      name (pos/neu/neg) words words words words words words wo
      words words words words words words words words words words