Oekaki Moderator Applications! 18+ [Closed]

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Oekaki Moderator Applications! 18+ [Closed]

Postby Simon » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:53 pm

Want to be a part of the Chicken Smoothie team?

Click here to view the available position and apply!

Please read all the information on the main applications page and on the application forms before you apply. Your applications should be sent using the forms provided, do not post them here. Applications will only be visible to staff, who will help me to choose the successful applicants.

We are currently hiring:

Oekaki Moderators (age 18+)

There are word limits on the application forms, so just keep it brief and tell us only the most important things we need to know.

Before applying we strongly encourage you read what our current team members have to say about the role here:

What's it like to be an Oekaki Moderator?

• Dia.: "Art is subjective, and facing decisions that aren't necessarily straightforward can be challenging. Fortunately, the Oekaki Moderator Team has always been supportive of each other and ready to help. I love that I am able to give back to the community that inspired me to draw digitally over a decade ago."

Wise words from Former Mods!

• Lacuna: "Volunteering for CS means my time commitment helps to make the website a safe and fun place for all users. Part of my responsibility is helping train new moderators, and I am excited to be a resource to any new hires!"
  • Seasonal: "Being a mod can be tough sometimes, but seeing the positive impact we are able to make on others’ experiences makes this position worth it."

If you have read through all the information available and still have questions for us, feel free to post on this thread! Please check to see if we have already answered your question before posting.

We will give a warning when applications are going to close. Best of luck to everyone applying!
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oekaki Moderator Applications! [OPEN]

Postby bark » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:21 am

👀

I'm very excited to see who gets picked in the future! <3
Good luck guys!!!
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sparklingwater01 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:41 am

to (hopefully) many more unforgettable years with this lovely community! i hope to see some familiar faces or good friends join the team this year! good luck to all! c:

CS help
husbando<3
i gift at random. c:
Sparklingwater01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:31 pm

Good luck to everyone applying!

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:09 pm

Good luck everyone :) I wish the best of nicest people get it in!

J̷̧̠̦̺͆͊̐̐̈̽̽̃̈́ǔ̶̘̠͖̪̺̻͈̭̪̊͐͒̍ͅṣ̴̢͕̪̫͇͇̞̠͂̈̀ţ̶̢̬̗̫̰̀̈́̍ ̴̡̖̱̝̝̟͎̪̗̍̾͊̊͆b̷̨̭͓͇̅̋̌ͅę̴̯̪̰͎̼̖͌̈́͋̂̒̑̐͊̑c̷̨̬̜͌á̴̜͝ư̷̡͍̯̫̾̎̃̀̀́͂̀ś̶̛͉̕̚ē̸̖̹̹͔̫̪̣̔́͂̂͌̈͜͜͜ ̶̢̛̅̓͝͠͝Ị̶̆̀ ̵̨̢̛̱̭̘̘̭̝̏̍͗̈̑͂ͅs̶̖͕͍̉̄̋̀͛̀̈͗͐a̵̟̞͓͚͚̓̾̀̉͠y̸̹̎́͆̀̒́̕͝͝ ̵̢̠̖̄͋͛̕͠͝Ȋ̷̢̜̬̺͙̫͒̓̅̓͑̅̈́̋̚'̸̼̜̻͔̭̥͘m̸̢̤͎͚̺̪͛̓̈́ ̶͓̥͈̀̀ḃ̴͉̃̈́r̴̖̜̣̘͑̕ͅó̴̻͎͚̣̠͖͍̈́̈́̎͒͌̈ḵ̴̢̝̱͈͎͂̋͗͜e̴̻͕̺̟̽̊̐̆̚n̶̪̞͕̐̓̅̏̒ ̶̢̡͉͉̼̠͉̠͔͚̂́͝d̶̛͕̲̲̀̅͗͐͑̓̆o̸̟͕͂́͊̆̐͑̏̄͘͜ë̸̘̪̭̦͙̱̫̞̲́͆s̴̩͉̫̈͋ṉ̶̢͔̙̻͕͍͐̂̓̒͒͂̽͜'̶̬̯̥̿̐̂̓̏ť̴͓̲̦̩̩̿̒͊͋͐̍͜͝ ̷̫͉̫̘͙͇̺͆͐͊̉̈̈́m̶̛͖̺͙̣̎̆͊̈́̃̽͋ë̶͓́̓͠ǎ̵̼̥̓͑͝n̸͚͖͙̜̠̭͖̔̈́ ̶̢̦̪͎̠͙͕͛̂̓̌͐̊̅̽Į̶͕̩̲̭̪̄̇ ̸̡͙̋̉́̈͝͝a̶͇͉̫̜̾̄̕m̸̧͍̀́̋̒̈́̾͊̚̚͝

[/size]
]
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
https://toyhou.se/JackFr0st
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitolotl » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:04 pm

Good luck everyone!
Remaking !!
Kitolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oekaki Moderator Applications! 18+ [OPEN]

Postby Simon » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:54 am

After some consideration we have decided to bump the age restriction for Oekaki Moderator to 18+, sorry to those who already applied and no longer fit the criteria! We want CS to be as safe as possible for both our user-base and volunteer staff and this seemed like a necessary change.

Users under 18 will still be able to apply for the General Helper position in the future!
Simon
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willow wolf » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:11 pm

good luck everyone!
WHAT AM I EVEN DOING?????????????
My name is Zero
im a taurus and my bday is may 14!
"I ALWAYS COME BACK" -William Afton

I THINK YOUR MOM JOKES ARE FUNNY AND 3 AM JOKES I DONT KNOW WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
willow wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 002 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:06 pm

Simon wrote:
    After some consideration we have decided to bump the age restriction for Oekaki Moderator to 18+, sorry to those who already applied and no longer fit the criteria! We want CS to be as safe as possible for both our user-base and volunteer staff and this seemed like a necessary change.

Users under 18 will still be able to apply for the General Helper position in the future!

This was a wise decision to make and I’m glad this change was made.
Good luck applicants
❴ no pronouns, any // student ❵
trade //
skelebun hoard

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ˚ʚ♡ɞ ©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby useless witch » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:34 am

Simon wrote:

I'm really glad this decision was made. not to say younger individuals can't be mature, but there can be oekaki that get posted and dealt with that's bad for minors to handle.
Image •Ванда• Image
ImageImage
useless witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me