S I N S {Cat and Dog} (Discussion Thread) Open

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: S I N S {Cat and Dog} (Discussion Thread) Open

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:19 am

Sadies wrote:Queen of flames - Sorry I was away with the fairies last night, didn't see your kitties.
They are both adorable and accepted. :)
I didn't add the Queen rank because I didn't think they would have a lot to do and it's somewhat of a survival situation. But I can add it if you want me to and change Madeira over to that if you

No need to becoming a queen/ mother sonwday is her wish. She is not pregnant or anything at the moment.

I did some doggos too, but likely I deleted them instead than posted them lol
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:28 am

Kero

Pack/Clan:
    Canidae
    Medic
    Dream Rank
    has

Crush:
    Soma
    Mate:
    Open
    Offspring:
    Might want to adopt
    Name:
    Kero
    Sexuality:
    Homosexual

Species:
    Dog
    Breed:
    German Shepherd husky

Extra:
    Llamas
    He's golden with brown muzzle, ears, and back, as well as white paws/legs, tail tip, and chest patch. His eyes are two different colors. This is known as heterochromia. The colors of his eyes are blue (left) and brown (right), and pretty to look at.

Personality and background:
    A sweet and gentle male, he loves to play and run. He has a love of water and herding, shepherding, and is a good medic. He's intelligent, social, playful and adventurous. However, he has a stubborn and hard headed streak as well. He doesn't like bees or thunder...and in fact seems to fear them. He is withdrawn and seemingly gives the cold shoulder when upset. He's cuddly, but will be loud and wild when angered. He also doesn't really like conflict, but also doesn't like cats.

Kero was born to Iro and Kera, but his mother passed away when he was very young...He was raised by his father, with his litter mates and older siblings. There were eight of them in total. Four had been born to each litter: two males and two females each. He loved his mother, and misses her. His father was a good father, raising them well then sending them off. Kero wandered awhile, two years old back then. He then found the pack, joined them, trained as a scout and now here he is.

Crowe

Pack/Clan:
    Felidae
    Queen/mother if that's being added
    Otherwise hunter
    Dream Rank
    has

Crush:
    Raven
    Mate:
    Open
    Offspring:
    Maybe
    Name:
    Crowe
    Sexuality:
    Bi

Species:
    Cat
    Breed:
    Oriental shorthair

Extra:
    Llamas
    She's black with a white tail tip and an odd forehead streak of white. She has pretty golden eyes, and they're lovely to look at. Her whiskers and pads are black of course. That's all there is to this lovely she cat, so there we go.

Personality:
    Crowe dreams of flying, but of course knows that will never happen. She's a sweet, gentle, kind and caring female. She's loyal to the clan, and adores kittens as she has younger siblings. She's cuddly, playful, adventurous, and loyal to the clan, as well as swift and sure footed.

However, she's wild and loud, especially if angered but even outside that. She doesn't like the dogs, which here doesn't seem to be a bad trait. She doesn't like fights or conflict in the clan. Bullies and mean cats anger her, like a lot, and she can seem cold when upset bad enough.
    Background:
    She was born and raised in the clan, having always been part of it. She has two litters of older siblings, three litter mates, and two younger siblings. Her litter is the only one to have four. The two older ones and the younger one have two each. Anyhow, she was allowed to help care for her younger siblings. Now, she's either a hunter or a mother to be.

Also, yes, Deviantart is what I'm talking about. My account is still there, I just stopped using it.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:57 am

-
Last edited by k9inpants on Sun May 01, 2022 2:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:41 am

Kilimanjaro

Pack/Clan: dog
    Dream Rank alpha

Crush: Archer
    Mate: n/a
    Offspring: none, not interested
    Name: Kilimanjaro
    Sexuality: Pan-sexual (male more)

Species: dog
    Breed: Doperman

Extra:llamas

Personality: He's aspiring and sentimental. Of course, he's also relaxed, enthusiastic, and honorable, but far less strongly and often mixed with being envious as well.
    His aspirations though, this is what he's so well-liked for. Friends frequently count on this and his brilliance whenever they need cheering up. His deviousness and scornful nature pose plenty of problems, much to the annoyance of others. Fortunately, his sentimentality helps keep them in check for at least a little

Background: He is born in a pack, as the only surviving pup, his two other siblings were stillborn. He was spoiled by his parents, which were so happy to have as least one pup.

Description: (Optional. Required if no image.)
Esperanza

Pack/Clan: dog
    Dream Rank unsure

Crush: open
    Mate: n/a
    Offspring: n/a, wants, but much later
    Name: Esperanza
    Sexuality: bi-sexual

Species: dog
    Breed: siperian husky

Extra:llamas

Personality: She's modest and intelligent. Of course, she's also balanced, discreet, and warm, but those are often overshadowed by tendencies of being stubborn as well.
    Her modesty though, is what she's often adored for. Oftentimes people will count on this and her dynamic nature whenever they need help. Her amoral nature and tactlessness tend to get in the way and reach all around. Fortunately, her intelligence assures this isn't the case very often.

Background: She is born in a pack, she has a brother named Onion and adoptive sister Kirby.

Description: (Optional. Required if no image.)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baroness-Pets » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:50 pm

Pack/Clan: Canidae
    Dream Rank Has it

Crush: N/A
    Mate: N/A
    Offspring: Had a litter once, all have moved on
    Name: Tallulah
    Sexuality: Pansexual (leans heavily toward females)

Species: Dog
    Breed: Cane Corso

Extra:Llamas ....

Personality: Tallulah can be a bit bull headed, often charging head first into situations without thinking about the consequences first. She is also extremely stubborn, and could argue the ears off of the strongest debater, doesn't make a difference if she is wrong or not. This also means she struggles with apologies, knowing when to give them and being sincere about them. She loves fighting, although most of the time it is just rough play, she is a big puppy at heart. She is a very big dog, and she throws her weight around a lot, so smaller creatures have to be careful where they stand next to her. Tallulah at her heart is a big softy and loves to make others laugh and feel good about themselves. She is a very encouraging dog, her self confidence often inspiring confidence in others.

Background: Tallulah had a fairly standard upbringing on the streets, her family were wanderers and didn't really settle down into a pack until later life. She was in a small litter so got a lot of attention from her parents, and they inspired a love of fighting in her through their efforts to survive on the streets. Tallulah had a litter of pups a few years ago, all of whom have since moved on. In truth at the time she was a little too immature for pups, and though she taught them how to survive, she was always more of a friend to them than a mother. She wasn't super maternal, but she did care for them in her own goofy way. Now Tallulah lives in a pack, and uses her fighting skills well as a guard.
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Baroness-Pets on Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:28 am, edited 6 times in total.
Baroness-Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:52 pm

I added the Queen rank for babysitters and helping with training apprentices. Idk what else they can do? for an individual role?
I also wasn't sure if there is a male version of this?

Spiritstar3, k9inpants , Queen of flames, Baroness-Pet
Everyone's accepted. :)

Still waiting for a kitty leader before we can start. :)

I'm still trying decide whether I add another kitty and doggo for myself, but am holding off.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baroness-Pets » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:54 am

Thank you!

Hey all, I recognise some familiar faces here! Nice to see some of you guys again ^^ Dana is open for crushes and plots and stuff <3

Edit: I also decorated my form a little bit, hope you don't mind! ^^
    xxxxxxxx───────── ♚ ─────────
    xxxxxxxxx.xxxxx Baroness-Pets
    xxxxxxxxxxxLesbian || She/Her || Adult || © Decor

xxxxxxxxx“𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎.
    xxxxxxxxxxx𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎
    xxxxxxxxxxx𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝.”

xxxxxx.xxxxxImage
Baroness-Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:23 am

Hiii! Nice to see you again <333

- do you want me to make a temp cat leader so we can start? It can be old and pass or retire once someone else wants the role LOL! -

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baroness-Pets » Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:36 am

Hey! How are you? ^^ I'm excited to get back into RPing again since imma have plenty of free time soon~
    xxxxxxxxx.xxxxx Baroness-Pets
    xxxxxxxxxxxLesbian || She/Her || Adult || © Decor

xxxxxxxxx“𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎.
    xxxxxxxxxxx𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎
    xxxxxxxxxxx𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝.”

xxxxxx.xxxxxImage
Baroness-Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:32 pm

Sadies wrote:I added the Queen rank for babysitters and helping with training apprentices. Idk what else they can do? for an individual role?
I also wasn't sure if there is a male version of this?

Spiritstar3, k9inpants , Queen of flames, Baroness-Pet
Everyone's accepted. :)

Still waiting for a kitty leader before we can start. :)

I'm still trying decide whether I add another kitty and doggo for myself, but am holding off.

Maybe you could change it to just a Sitter trainer for both genders to be able to do it. That's probably a weird name for a rank, but best j could come up with. Queens are from Warriors, and are actually the females who are pregnant or have kittens under six months old.

Also thank you XD

Kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me