Add a word to the text above you

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Add a word to the text above you

Postby 002 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:44 pm

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh, look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow, there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said, "Squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie facepalmed and said, "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Steve's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, the Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh, cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I am, singing sorrowfully instead of worshipping him by sacrificing trump to a giant crab. Still not sure why but why not. Even after trump peeped at me eating decayed gummy bears until I decided that no one but me should be president. Who even decided that sadly this happened. Well, the potatoes are on fire and they can't be put out. I went to go watch movies at the local Walmart. However, Someone ate a TV and i got angry. I transformed into a giant, screaming karen, shouting "BRING ME THE MANAGER!!!" The TV eater ran away in fear, and i backflipped in the fire filled endlessly through birds, mourning pigeons shouts "I AM THE MANAGER!"
❴ no pronouns, any // student ❵
trade //
skelebun hoard

૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ˚ʚ♡ɞ ©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Đ₳Ɽ₭ ₩ØⱠ₣ » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:57 pm

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh, look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow, there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said, "Squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie facepalmed and said, "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Steve's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, the Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh, cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I am, singing sorrowfully instead of worshipping him by sacrificing trump to a giant crab. Still not sure why but why not. Even after trump peeped at me eating decayed gummy bears until I decided that no one but me should be president. Who even decided that sadly this happened. Well, the potatoes are on fire and they can't be put out. I went to go watch movies at the local Walmart. However, Someone ate a TV and i got angry. I transformed into a giant, screaming karen, shouting "BRING ME THE MANAGER!!!" The TV eater ran away in fear, and i backflipped in the fire filled endlessly through birds, mourning pigeons shouts "I AM THE MANAGER!" Karen doesn't believe
Formerly: Snowy Kitten

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4719387
ImageI'm a bit of a freakImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Đ₳Ɽ₭ ₩ØⱠ₣

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zaldrīzes » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:00 pm

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh, look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow, there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said, "Squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie facepalmed and said, "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Steve's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, the Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh, cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I am, singing sorrowfully instead of worshipping him by sacrificing trump to a giant crab. Still not sure why but why not. Even after trump peeped at me eating decayed gummy bears until I decided that no one but me should be president. Who even decided that sadly this happened. Well, the potatoes are on fire and they can't be put out. I went to go watch movies at the local Walmart. However, Someone ate a TV and i got angry. I transformed into a giant, screaming karen, shouting "BRING ME THE MANAGER!!!" The TV eater ran away in fear, and i backflipped in the fire filled endlessly through birds, mourning pigeons shouts "I AM THE MANAGER!" Karen doesn't believe that fairies have
Please click the eggs :3
Image Image Image Image Image

Zaldrīzes

Zaldrīzes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zebragalore » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:26 pm

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh, look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow, there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said, "Squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie facepalmed and said, "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Steve's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, the Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh, cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I am, singing sorrowfully instead of worshipping him by sacrificing trump to a giant crab. Still not sure why but why not. Even after trump peeped at me eating decayed gummy bears until I decided that no one but me should be president. Who even decided that sadly this happened. Well, the potatoes are on fire and they can't be put out. I went to go watch movies at the local Walmart. However, Someone ate a TV and i got angry. I transformed into a giant, screaming karen, shouting "BRING ME THE MANAGER!!!" The TV eater ran away in fear, and i backflipped in the fire filled endlessly through birds, mourning pigeons shouts "I AM THE MANAGER!" Karen doesn't believe that fairies have teeth, but they do have
┌─────┐

Zoe
She/Her
Teen
History Nerd
Autistic
| ©

└─────┘
┌──────────────┐

Always open for new friends! (Carrd in profile)
Super excited for Good Omens and OFMD s2 ahhhh

“You and me, time and space, you watch us run”

<3

No fault of the sun if the eye not see its beauty

└──────────────┘
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧
zebragalore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Đ₳Ɽ₭ ₩ØⱠ₣ » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:35 pm

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh, look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow, there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said, "Squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie facepalmed and said, "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Steve's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, the Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh, cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I am, singing sorrowfully instead of worshipping him by sacrificing trump to a giant crab. Still not sure why but why not. Even after trump peeped at me eating decayed gummy bears until I decided that no one but me should be president. Who even decided that sadly this happened. Well, the potatoes are on fire and they can't be put out. I went to go watch movies at the local Walmart. However, Someone ate a TV and i got angry. I transformed into a giant, screaming karen, shouting "BRING ME THE MANAGER!!!" The TV eater ran away in fear, and i backflipped in the fire filled endlessly through birds, mourning pigeons shouts "I AM THE MANAGER!" Karen doesn't believe that fairies have teeth, but they do have crusty

Đ₳Ɽ₭ ₩ØⱠ₣

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InsertUsernameHeere » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:50 am

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh, look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow, there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said, "Squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie facepalmed and said, "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Steve's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, the Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh, cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I am, singing sorrowfully instead of worshipping him by sacrificing trump to a giant crab. Still not sure why but why not. Even after trump peeped at me eating decayed gummy bears until I decided that no one but me should be president. Who even decided that sadly this happened. Well, the potatoes are on fire and they can't be put out. I went to go watch movies at the local Walmart. However, Someone ate a TV and i got angry. I transformed into a giant, screaming karen, shouting "BRING ME THE MANAGER!!!" The TV eater ran away in fear, and i backflipped in the fire filled endlessly through birds, mourning pigeons shouts "I AM THE MANAGER!" Karen doesn't believe that fairies have teeth, but they do have crusty hair
Kinda inactive now but I mean like I check every now and then

I just came back after like being gone for months and geez I missed lots of pets

Look, a song!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

You know what? I'm uncaramelizing your dansen!
InsertUsernameHeere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Đ₳Ɽ₭ ₩ØⱠ₣ » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:33 pm

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh, look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow, there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said, "Squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie facepalmed and said, "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Steve's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, the Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh, cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I am, singing sorrowfully instead of worshipping him by sacrificing trump to a giant crab. Still not sure why but why not. Even after trump peeped at me eating decayed gummy bears until I decided that no one but me should be president. Who even decided that sadly this happened. Well, the potatoes are on fire and they can't be put out. I went to go watch movies at the local Walmart. However, Someone ate a TV and i got angry. I transformed into a giant, screaming karen, shouting "BRING ME THE MANAGER!!!" The TV eater ran away in fear, and i backflipped in the fire filled endlessly through birds, mourning pigeons shouts "I AM THE MANAGER!" Karen doesn't believe that fairies have teeth, but they do have crusty hair and rather large

Đ₳Ɽ₭ ₩ØⱠ₣

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fourleafclover » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:50 am

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh, look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow, there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said, "Squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie facepalmed and said, "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Steve's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, the Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh, cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I am, singing sorrowfully instead of worshipping him by sacrificing trump to a giant crab. Still not sure why but why not. Even after trump peeped at me eating decayed gummy bears until I decided that no one but me should be president. Who even decided that sadly this happened. Well, the potatoes are on fire and they can't be put out. I went to go watch movies at the local Walmart. However, Someone ate a TV and i got angry. I transformed into a giant, screaming karen, shouting "BRING ME THE MANAGER!!!" The TV eater ran away in fear, and i backflipped in the fire filled endlessly through birds, mourning pigeons shouts "I AM THE MANAGER!" Karen doesn't believe that fairies have teeth, but they do have crusty hair and rather large, silver
fourleafclover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Đ₳Ɽ₭ ₩ØⱠ₣ » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:43 pm

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh, look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow, there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said, "Squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie facepalmed and said, "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Steve's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, the Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh, cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I am, singing sorrowfully instead of worshipping him by sacrificing trump to a giant crab. Still not sure why but why not. Even after trump peeped at me eating decayed gummy bears until I decided that no one but me should be president. Who even decided that sadly this happened. Well, the potatoes are on fire and they can't be put out. I went to go watch movies at the local Walmart. However, Someone ate a TV and i got angry. I transformed into a giant, screaming karen, shouting "BRING ME THE MANAGER!!!" The TV eater ran away in fear, and i backflipped in the fire filled endlessly through birds, mourning pigeons shouts "I AM THE MANAGER!" Karen doesn't believe that fairies have teeth, but they do have crusty hair and rather large, silver kidneys.

Đ₳Ɽ₭ ₩ØⱠ₣

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wheezerbuster » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:44 pm

I'm a firing my laser into your face! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! You can’t stop the power of my laser! I’ll keep turning that heat up until my stove is too hot! Luckily, my oven doesn’t like so much work. Oh, look foggy days Potatoes! Does your deer have Rabies? How are my coffee beans? Your mom can’t cook toast and butter!" Screamed an unknown voice into a very dark abandoned house. Jackie, who was hiding in there, was scared like crazy. However this is not true, instead of this cow, there was a coyote confused with its existence I was staring at. My cat named Pickles walked past me and barked at a toothbrush man. He said, "Squidward is hot hot hot". He likes to say weird things. Jackie facepalmed and said, "Y'all are messing with the story!" He turned on the tv to watch "Dragon balls Z" He ate the tv. He was very disappointed in himself because he was starting at 4 doctors with a huge zucchini in his hand while eating a fried chair leg. Suddenly, BOOM! I looked, startled, and saw a creeper in Steve's house which hissed and glared at me. I screamed like a sheep and threw up. Then, the Principal of the thing came and said "NO BARFING IN THE HALLS" I was struggling to not get detention. Then the toothbrush man walked in and made Snowy Kitten's toaster explode. Jackie just laughed at me as I was dragged by my foot. But the toothbrush man said "Squidward is stupid. He said he didn't like me! Foreva cry!" So Pickles went "WOOF WOOF!" and fainted. Princess Peach is eating peaches and the dragonborn is trying to sing the song "outside" while the toothbrush man chased a little dove around the room, tripping over the dragon's tail. "Now I'm on the- OOF!" the singing dragon yelped. Suddenly, moon-beast's swoop destroyed the cheese. "NOT THE CHEESE!" cried Dr. Coyote. "Oh please!" said Dr. Cow. "Oh, cheese!" Said Dr. Creeper. "My gosh!" said Dr. Chicken. The Principal said "NO DESTROYING CHEESE IN THE HALLS!". Who is cruel and crazy? Dr. creeper is! The fat monster screamed TACOS, summoning Avian Mc'Queen without sauce. I’m freaking out, please help. French people caused the baguettes are not glowing properly. Pickles and cucumbers taste weird but, yo, it's better than your pepes so go receive some. Mr. Krabs loves Mr. Garrison's class and face. The best kind of medicine is learning Science because it's so weird how much admiration I have for Donald Duck, yet here I am, singing sorrowfully instead of worshipping him by sacrificing trump to a giant crab. Still not sure why but why not. Even after trump peeped at me eating decayed gummy bears until I decided that no one but me should be president. Who even decided that sadly this happened. Well, the potatoes are on fire and they can't be put out. I went to go watch movies at the local Walmart. However, Someone ate a TV and i got angry. I transformed into a giant, screaming karen, shouting "BRING ME THE MANAGER!!!" The TV eater ran away in fear, and i backflipped in the fire filled endlessly through birds, mourning pigeons shouts "I AM THE MANAGER!" Karen doesn't believe that fairies have teeth, but they do have crusty hair and rather large, silver kidneys. i wonder
wheezerbuster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me