Gray Stone Creek [Discussion + Forms]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Gray Stone Creek [Discussion + Forms]

Postby .crossfire. » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:18 pm

you pad through the forest. your feet, growing heavy, start to drag. you stop suddenly, feeling the eys of something great, burning into your thick pelt. you look around and see nothing. moving forward, you are knocked to the side by a heavy force. leaping to your feet, you turn and spot a large black male. you show your fangs and give a warning snarl. he attacks, sending you flying once more. giving up, you tell him, "I am seeking the alpha of gray stone creek." He chuckled with a menancing look. "I am the alpha." you swallow the lump in your throat. he is much bigger than you imagined. sighing, you slowly stand up, being observant as to not provoke another attack. "I wish to join you" you say subtley. With a challenging stare, the last thing you rememeber hearing from him, "Do you have the courage to join my pack?" Then everything went black.

Last edited by .crossfire. on Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gray Stone Creek [Discussion + Forms]

Postby .crossfire. » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:19 pm

there are no set forms, you may make your own. you must include name, age, gender, and rank
Ranks are first come first serve

open/closed
Last edited by .crossfire. on Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:25 pm

1. All of Tess's rules apply
2. Be realistic please. Meaning no pink/purple/etc. colored canines
3. This is a canine rp, meaning you may have mixed breeds in them. [ex. wolf/coyote mix]
4. No mary/Gary sues
5. Nothing too dramatic without consulting me first, an injury or small fight is okay. Death/large ambush must be consulted.
6. You may not play your own mate
7. 4-5+ lines per wolf is a must. We need something to go off of and cannot do that if you only type one sentence.
8. Try to be descriptive
9. Arumentation is okay through the rp, not between users
10. Try to have fun :P
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:49 pm

"I wanna stand up, a hundred feet tall.
Cuz fear will never lead my way.
I'm ready to run, a hundred miles strong,
I will never be the same.
Waking the lions in me,
Im waking the lions in me"

Kovu [K-O-Voo]
3.5 years old
Male
Hunter

Description;
Kovu is a medium sized male with thick grey-brown colored fur. He is a medium sized wolf/coyote hybrid. he has the strenth and speed of a wolf, but the docile shyness of the coyote.

Personality;
Kovu is very easy going and mostly kept to himself. He enjoys the company of others, but when needed, he enjoys his space. he is shy at first, but very talkative once you get to know him. He is very observant, and takes notice of his surroundings. Kovu is has a kind soul to those who are kind to him, however, do not take advantage of it. He has a darkside, one that very rarely shows, where he can be very mean and hurtful. It takes a lot to get thim there, but once you are in his crosshairs, it is very hard to get out.

Backstory;
When kovu was just a pup, his pack at the time, had a sickness sweep through, killing them off one by one. His sibling, Zurial, was one of those who didn't make it, alongside his mother. His father was an unknown wolf, presumably dead by now. He remembered his mother telling him he looked identical to him. When the disease took his mother, kovu was raised by the surviving pack members. When he turned two, the alpha casted him, alongside other hybrids, out of the pack.

Seeking shelter, he traveled for many days, looking for somewhere to call home. he could recall his mother talking about a very dominent pack many miles away, but he could never remember the name of it. It wasn't until he was caught trespassing, that he found his forever home, in Stone Creek. He worked hard to prove himself to the pack over the last year, and ended up finding his spot as a hunter.
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:19 pm

"Deceit, decieve
Decide just what you believe.
I see faith in your eyes
Never you hear the discouraging lies.
I hear faith in your cries.
Broken is the promise, betrayal
the healing hand,
held back by the deepened nail
follow the god that failed"

Angel
6 years old
Male
Beta

Description;
Angel is a large, muscular male with thick, black fur and peircing copper colored eyes. He is a pure bred wolf, who, depsite his size, is quick on his feet and very strong.

Personality;
Angel is very tempertmental, almost bipolar. He can be fine one minute, but snap in a second. He is very strict and set in his way. He enjoys seeing trespassers and loners suffer. Some may say he has a dark personality. He is 'evil-minded' but keeps himself together.

Backstory;
Angel has been in the pack his whole life. His parents being the alpha's meant he was always the center of attention. however,his father was very strict and cold blooded with him. he didn't want a son. When he turned two years old, he was tested amoungst others to find his place in the pack. Finding his place, he did what any pack member would do. He cared fo his pack. until one day, his father informed him that hus mother had died. Angel didn't know what to feel. His mother was his rock, and the only one he truley trusted, and she was gone.

Within the next two years, Angels personality changed drastically. he became more arrogant and cold. he didn't have much light in his eyes. With his father always breathing down his neck, he got grumpier and meaner each day, until his father pushed him too far. Angel and his father were out on a hunt by the river when his father started telling him he would never succeed in the pack, that he should never have even existed. Boiling his blood, Angel attacked him. However, his fathers old body couldn't handle a fight against a younger wolf, and gave out on him. Angel didn't stop until he was sure he wasn't breathing. Then, he dragged his body to the river and dropped him in. He stood adn watched as his lifeless body floated away, until it was never seen again.

Since then, Angel has stayed cold hearted, just as his father was.
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .crossfire. » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:43 am

now open and accepting ^^
.crossfire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seneca

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:20 pm

X
    xxx π•Šπ•–π•Ÿπ•–π•”π•’

- α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄Ι΄α΄€ΚŸ ΙͺΙ΄κœ°α΄Κ€α΄α΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ -

π–“π–†π–’π–Š: Seneca
    π–Œπ–Šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–—: Female
    π–‡π–—π–Šπ–Šπ–‰: Timber Wolf
    π–†π–Œπ–Š: 5 1/2 years
    π–Šπ–žπ–Š π–ˆπ–”π–‘π–”π–—: brown
    π–˜π–™π–—π–Šπ–“π–Œπ–™π–: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜†
    π–•π–†π–ˆπ–: Gray Stone Creek
    𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖐: Beta Female

π–’π–†π–™π–Š: Angel
    π–ˆπ–—π–šπ–˜π–: Closed

- α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄Ι΄α΄€ΚŸΙͺᴛʏ -

Seneca is a very interesting character. to some, she appears to be sweet and kind, especially towards pups, whom she has a special soft spot for. however, to anyone else, she is very harsh. if you can't keep up with the pack, you get left behind; at least, that's her mentality. if you aren't strong enough to be in the pack than the pack doesn't want you. Seneca is extremely strong-willed, with a very stubborn mindset that is impossible to change. she respects her alpha, but that's about it; anyone else sure as heck better listen to her when she tells them to do something. otherwise, she's not afraid to pin you to the ground, with her teeth in your throat, growling out a threat. she isn't one to be told "no". her words are as sharp as her claws, and she doesn't let anyone walk over her. despite the tough words and actions, she's actually warmhearted on the inside. to see it though, you have to get past her walls which is no easy feat.

- α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ -

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gunn

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:22 pm

X
    xxxπ”Ύπ•¦π•Ÿπ•Ÿ

- α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄Ι΄α΄€ΚŸ ΙͺΙ΄κœ°α΄Κ€α΄α΄€α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ -

π–“π–†π–’π–Š: Gunn
    π–Œπ–Šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–—: Male
    π–‡π–—π–Šπ–Šπ–‰: Black Wolf
    π–†π–Œπ–Š: 5 1/2 years
    π–Šπ–žπ–Š π–ˆπ–”π–‘π–”π–—: brown
    π–˜π–™π–—π–Šπ–“π–Œπ–™π–: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    π–•π–†π–ˆπ–: Gray Stone Creek
    𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖐: Warrior

π–’π–†π–™π–Š: open
    π–ˆπ–—π–šπ–˜π–: open

- α΄˜α΄‡Κ€κœ±α΄Ι΄α΄€ΚŸΙͺᴛʏ -

Tall, muscular, eerie, and gorgeous. Meet Guun, a ebony pelted male with pale yellow eyes and a silky exotic accent,he is a deadly weapon. He is known for his bite where ever he winds up at. Guun is a whole lot of things but he is not, a cuddly puppy is for sure. With a long muzzle filled to the brim with razor sharp fangs and powerful muscles he will smite you down in a matter of seconds if you're going toe to toe with this massive black dog. This male has a very cold personality compared to most. Despite his gorgeous and untouched looks, it's hard to think of a good thing to say about him on any occasion. Guun is ruthless, venomous, strict, and many other things. If Guun doesn't like you in the slightest he will have things planned for you. Raised this way, he had a hard pup hood. Training constantly. Taught to do things the hard way, Gun was raised by his father mainly. His mother die d at a young age and he was the eldest out of his siblings. He was a quiet pup growing up and that trait seemed to stay with him. Even as a full grown wolf, Guun is not very talkative and usually keeps to himself. Putting on a blank canvas every morning to hide he fact that he is sometimes lonley. Well boo-hoo to that. He doesn't like feelings. [Yes edgy, I know.] They cloud his solid judgement and he never lets anyone get in his way. Guun doesn't believe in a lot of things. Main thing is he doesn't like the thought of falling in love. He becomes attatched and will know something bad will happen to the one he loves. If you know Guun personally he wouldn't hurt you. Guun will grow soft towards you and you will earn his trust. Though he will remain stiff and talk only when spoken too by his mate. He doesn't know how to handle females and pups. He doesn't know if he wants pups at all. Afraid they'd turn out like him he'd be blessed if he had a great mate and they ended up like her. Besides all of the romantic nice side of Guun. He is very straightforward and prefers to get straight to the point rather than beating around the bush. Guun is brutally honest and when he has something to say will say it. If he doesn't like something, then he will tell you. If he wants something done he will usually do it himself, but everyone likes a lazy day here and there. Guun if he likes you won't be rude to you in anyway shape or form. He is very prideful and will only trust you once. He has several unresolved issuses in his head.

- α΄α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ -

Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:22 pm

Res
Furrydogs12