The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | F & D]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | F & D]

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:03 pm

I went ahead and updated the front page.
Feel free to hop into the role play whenever <3
(There’s a link on the front page)
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Comett » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:07 pm

[crush-open[mate-open[pups-none

Appearance: dark grey with a white undercoat, and white socks. The pads of his feet are black.
Name: Ryder
Gender/Identification:Male
Pronouns: he/them
Pack: Swamp

Family/Relations [can be left blank]:
History: has a large rip in his ear from where he ripped his tag from when he was released. He doesn't like sharing his past much

Personality: Grumpy at most times, flirtatious when he wants to.

In my Graduation Era, please be patient, I'll get to your trade soon!
Comett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:06 pm

Accepted, will update the page in the morning.
Feel free to go ahead and start roleplaying <3
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Postby SakuraVampire » Mon May 17, 2021 3:07 am

Appearance: Large white wolf with green eyes, he is blind in one eye. (Will add a photo later)
Name: Nicholai
Pack: SwampPack
SakuraVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SakuraVampire » Mon May 17, 2021 8:17 am

NICHOLAI

Appearance: Nicholai is a very large wolf with thick, off-white fur. One of his eyes is a blood red/orange color where the other is blue and dead (He is blind in this eye)
History: Nicholai was born in the Ural Mountains of Russia. He was in line for Alpha of his pack until they were all destroyed by human hunters when he was only a young wolf. He was able to escape, but not without a serious injury to his eye which would leave him blind. He lived as a loner for some time before he was captured by humans who used him in dog fights. Nicholai didn't want to fight, he hated the humans more. After a raid in which shut down the dog fighting ring, Nicholai was taken to the Sanctuary to be the leader of SwampPack.
Personality: Quiet, but a strong and forceful leader. He is normally seen roaming within the shadows of the trees alone, earning the nickname "Ghost". He has a thick Russian accent with a deep voice.
Last edited by SakuraVampire on Mon May 17, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SakuraVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Mon May 17, 2021 10:22 am

Accepted! Sorry I haven’t been very active you guys, I’ve been very busy but I’m free now
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Ranger & Libitina]

Postby Tordier » Sat May 22, 2021 4:42 pm

Appearance: Ranger is a scruffy, lanky, black wolf with flecks of grizzled grey scattered throughout his unkempt pelt. He has striking yellow-green eyes and white toes. Ranger clearly had a run-in with humans in the past, as he wears a radio collar around his neck and a green, plastic ID clip in each ear.
    Name: Ranger
    Pack: ValleyPack

Relations: Ranger has no blood family to speak of. They were all left behind when he was taken. He has no children, but has been known to court males that suit his fancy. (Friends, enemies, adopted pups, and current or past male love interests are open. PM or post if interested.)
    History: Ranger was only a yearling when he was taken from his birthpack by humans. They fit a collar around his neck, pinned tags to his ears, and set him free in a strange new forest, surrounded by clear water. Before long, he integrated himself into ValleyPack, where he has spent nearly the entirety of his life. Over the years, he has gained the respect and, in some cases, admiration of his packmates, who know him the spry old wolf who never seems to lose his footing, even when rushing to scold his subordinates for being "wasteful". That is Ranger's biggest pet peeve.

Personality: Ranger is a strict authority within his pack. He is very concerned with the efficient use of time and resources, and always seems to be pushing his packmates towards less "wasteful" habits. While it may be easy to resent him for being so strict, Ranger's stinginess has come in handy during times of hardship, when resources need careful managing. In an emergency, Ranger's voice, barking orders and uniting his pack, is a beacon of hope to the distraught wolves under him. He does care deeply for his adopted pack's well-being, and always considers the bigger picture, even when that means being harsh on an individual. The good of the pack is simply more important to him.

Appearance: Libitina is one of the smallest wolves of SwampPack, and her short fur does nothing to add the illusion of size to her slight, graceful frame. Her coat is a soft, pale grey with creamy markings and light undersides. She has small, rounded ears and grey eyes so pale they look like moonlight.
Name: Libitina

Relations: All of SwampPack is her family. One is likely to find blood relations among them. As far as her love life, Libitina gets rather flustered around males her age... (Parents, siblings, friends, enemies, male crushes, and other relations are all open. PM or post if interested.)
History: Libitina, often shortened into any number of nicknames by her packmates, was born into SwampPack. As a runt, she was not expected to be particularly accomplished in the arena of athletics, but she proved everyone wrong when she showed a natural talent for fishing. Libitina is deadly-accurate when she strikes, and her exceptional patience aids her in waiting for just the right moment to strike. She has been a respected hunter for a few seasons, now, and she has no regrets about her path in life.

Personality: Libitina works best when she can concentrate, and she concentrates best when left undisturbed. She has no problem with teamwork in theory, as long as she is allowed to fade into the background and fall into place as a team member. Under those circumstances, she is focused, patient, and disciplined. When she is put on the spot, however, Libitina quickly grows flustered. She is prone to accidentally embarrassing herself due to nerves, or making silly mistakes that she never would have, had she been allowed to work undisturbed. As such, she is rarely put in charge of hunting parties or tasked with passing on information to larger groups. Her kinder packmates understand the need to be gentle when she is forced into public speaking roles, but she used to get teased frequently when she was younger. Over the last few seasons, Libitina has also shown a tendency to get flustered whenever she interacts with handsome, young males as well...
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Sat May 22, 2021 10:26 pm

Accepted! Feel free to hop into the roleplay whenever <3
Grim_Spirit_Wolf