Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3

Postby The Trickster~ » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:01 am

Ottersnap // Camp // Tags; Viperstrike, Dreamrunner

Ottersnap stood silently near the warrior den, tail idly flicking as he waited for Dreamrunner to assign the patrols. He didn’t say anything when Viperstrike walked over, but his eyes narrowed slightly as they nervously explain that their apprentice was missing. Ottersnap sighed, shaking his head lightly. Pesky apprentices, always thinking that they could do whatever they wanted. Pebblepaw was most likely fine though, Ottersnap reasoned. Ottersnap still quickly followed Dreamrunner over to the entrance of camp, eyes only lingering on the small stream of red for a moment before he shook his head, quietly waiting next to Dreamrunner for the other warriors who were going to help them investigate.
The Trickster~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gerard way » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:01 am

(( editing the post to include this - pebblepaw was the witness ))
gerard way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:58 pm

Flamingheart~
She-cat|warrior|vote: n/a|tags: Viperstrike, Dreamrunner, Ottersnap

Sitting to the side just enjoying a little bit of quiet, Flaminghearts dark green eyes lock onto a seemingly panicked Viperstrike. Curious she rises to her paws and walks within earshot of the conversation now happening. 'Pebblepaws missing? That's a little worrying, I hope he's alright,' She thinks. Listening in again she goes to join the small group when Dreamrunner asks for a few warriors to accompany him.

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:19 pm

Mottlestar / she-cat / tags: Dreamrunner, Viperstrike

Mottlestar went out of her den, noticing the small group near the entrance. She looks around, and sees a panicked Viperstrike. Mottlestar goes over to them, and asks: "Hey, Viperstrike, what's going on? Why is everyone so in panic?"
Last edited by spookypuff on Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:41 am

((Reminder that Viperstrike is NB! They go by they/them ^u^))

Viperstrike // Camp // Tags: Mottlestar

They turned to their leader.
    "Pebblepaw is missing. When I woke up I thought maybe he had just fallen asleep looking at the stars like he does sometimes but he's not in camp. I also spotted a weird red stream near the entrance." They paced in circles, kneading the soft grass into a distinct circle shape.
    'I hope he's okay.' They thought to themselves.
xxxxxiCome visit me on Lioden! ID 232339
iixxxxxcxix Leaving Indefinitely ❤
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Zag » Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:26 am

hello this is my first rp
Snailpaw returned with a large trout in his jaws after a long hunt.

After he dropped it on the pile, He began to trot over to the apprentice's den. Snailpaw flicked his tail, and before he pushed through the bushes he scanned around the camp, sensing tension. Though, he just brushed it off with a mellow blink
Last edited by reynard on Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged posts - please try not to double post! :)
⭑ Ziggy Zag ⭑ She/her/they/them ⭑

Feel free to PM or trade me!
Ziggy Zag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:24 pm

"honeystorm
      【 molly | warrior | camp | ment. clearing cats | tag. dreamrunner, ottersnap, flamingheart | vote. n/a 】
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxhoneystorm lifted her groggy head to the sound of voices as briarbreeze passed her nest, ears following the sound of the other warrior's pawsteps towards the entrance of the den. she squinted in the morning sunlight and pulled her body into a stretch, shaking moss from her fur and exiting shortly after. the tabby stood by the den for a moment, gaze drifting to snailpaw as he entered the camp, before directing her attention to mottlestar and viperstrike, then to ottersnap, flamingnheart, and dreamrunner.

xxxpausing for a moment, the molly padded to the latter trio. she glanced over her shoulder briefly once she arrived, flicking her ear. "morning," she began, "what's going on?"
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gerard way » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:07 am

(( opening votes, will close them soon after pebblepaw is found ))
gerard way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Trickster~ » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:07 am

Ottersnap // Camp // Tags; Honeystorm, Dreamrunner, Flamingheart // Vote; N/a

Ottersnal had been relatively silent while all of this was happening, still sitting near Dreamrunner as he quietly took in everything. His worry for Pebblepaw had grown as the other cats had begun joining them, but Ottersnap had elected to ignore it, the only thing giving away his worry being the near constant flicking of his tail. They would go out soon and find that Pebblepaw was absolutely fine, and he had indeed just fallen asleep outside the camp, stargazing, as he sometimes tended to do. It was best to be optimistic, Ottersnap thought, until there was a legitimate reason for concern.

“Morning.” Ottersnap had quietly replied when Honeystorm had walked over, before quickly catching her up to speed. “Pebblepaw is missing. He wasn’t in his nest when Viperstrike woke up, but we’re going to go out looking for him soon. Pesky apprentice, probably fell asleep out there.” Ottersnap grumbled. Despite his annoyed tone, his tail still continued to flick nervously.
The Trickster~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:42 pm

Viperstrike // Camp/Entrance // Tag; Everyone // Vote: Abstaining

"If you all are just gonna sit around like this I'm going to look by myself!" They spat, their anxiety boiling over. They stormed across the camp and shoved past the waiting patrol, leaving red paw prints as they broke into a trot. After about 30 seconds of trotting they tripped over something and their chin collided with the ground; groaning in pain, they sat up, checking to make sure their jaw wasn't broken. When they were satisfied that it wasn't, they turned to see what they'd tripped on, and let out a howl of anguish when they saw it was Pebblepaw's lifeless body, splayed out in the reeds.
    "Starclan no!"
xxxxxiCome visit me on Lioden! ID 232339
iixxxxxcxix Leaving Indefinitely ❤
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me