Art Ref Question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Art Ref Question

Postby Yamanaka Shin » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:09 am

I haven't done much posting in the forums in literal years so I apologise for being out of practice.

Simply put, I'm quitting asap and have a couple pets I got myself on 12/18 that I want to use to get art because their value is good for that. But I only have a couple refs and two of the ones I do have depict an adult character smoking a cigarette. I want to know if it's okay to post/link to those for the purpose of showing a character that I am looking for art of. It is not underage smoking. He is also fully clothed.

Is this okay? If not, I fully understand.
Last edited by Celozon on Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not share personal information like your age on CS
Yamanaka Shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Art Ref Question

Postby Celozon » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:41 am

Art depicting an adult character smoking is fine, as it is legal. If you are really worried about it you can send in a help ticket with the image to confirm with the moderators that it is fine.

On a side note, please be sure not to share personally identifying information on CS, like your age (even if you are an adult). I understand its been a while since you've been active on here, if you need a refresher on the rules you can find them here.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me