Sunrise and Midnight (Wolf Pack RP)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Sunrise and Midnight (Wolf Pack RP)

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:26 pm

That’s totally fine! <3
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:58 pm

So I have:
Midnight Commander Luke
Sunrise Scout Sunstorm

Going to make:
Sunrise Healer Trainee Polar
Midnight Warrior Trainee Frisk
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:15 pm

Pack: Sunrise

Name: Adryan

Personality: Adryan is...complicated. He’s cold and calculating, less likely to function on open emotion than some, and has trained himself to have no remorse for actions taken in a battle as not to allow guilt to weight him down, yet that does not mean he LACKS emotion. Not in the least! Break through that surface and he has a lot of pent-up emotion he absolutely refuses to let out in his daily life.

Adryan is quite aggressive and unashamed of it. He’s protective over the select few he cares about, and extremely mistrustful. It takes a lot for him to open up. He’s very focused and dead-set, do-or-die attitude on whatever he’s decided to do at a time. He’s iffy on even a lot of the members of his Pack, though he knows he owes the Packs as a whole much, and will gladly fight for them. Adryan has a fun-loving side to him too that comes out on occasion though, where he throws aside all seriousness for a little good, lighthearted fun to help keep his sanity about him, what scraps are left of it.

Adryan never makes a decision on a whim, but puts much thought into it and will reinforce his decisions and those of his leaders, no matter what they may be, and at any cost. He’s a very black and white thinker. A wolf is either good OR bad, there is no neutral, no in-between, and if he sees someone he’s considered a good wolf do something bad, it throws him for a serious loop. He’s easily driven to anger or jealousy, and will often go to extremes, unfortunately. He’s easily irritated by those who are simply happy-go-lucky, and does his best to avoid them. He also dislikes those who do things halfheartedly. In keeping with his black and white thinking, all or nothing.

History: All that’s out there and open about Adryan's past is that he joined the Pack at a little more than a year old, when his father- already a Pack member- brought him there after the passing of his mother, who was a loner. Adryan has had mixed opinions on the Pack and the wolves in it throughout his time there, and he’s not afraid to admit it.

Crush/Mate: None yet
Pups: None yet, undetermined if he’d be willing to have any
Sexuality: Bi with slight male lean

Desired Rank: Beta
Willing to take a Trainee? : If NEEDED

Appearance: Like in the picture, but his eyes are a dark green, and he is a considerably large and muscular wolf.
3 Strengths: Strength, intelligence, endurance/stamina
2 Weaknesses: Stealth, speed
Other: It's kinda hard to describe his personality, buuuut I did my best. :thumbup:
Attachments
373DA233-00C7-4360-B93A-42BCDEF5F36A.jpeg
373DA233-00C7-4360-B93A-42BCDEF5F36A.jpeg (54.48 KiB) Viewed 50 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:22 pm

Name: Polar Bear *Polar* (Doesn’t like to be called Bear, but Polar and Polar Bear are a ok with him)

Personality:
Polar is not what you think. Even though His name is Polar Bear, he is far from being strong like a Polar Bear. He is gentle and has the wisdom of an experienced Alpha who has been serving there Pack for a long time, but he has the strength of a newborn pup. He is not strong and he is very shy. He has the cutest little snore you’ll ever hear and he looks cute in his sleep. He isn’t self centered and likes to help others. He likes to be a lonesome wolf and has a mood disorder. He butts heads with his happy go lucky sister all the time and is quite the gentle soul for being a rather solitude wolf. He is skittering and is the kind of wolf that isn’t afraid of injuries that are awful that he has to heal, but he’s scared of a little ladybug flying onto him. His mood swings can sometimes be good, but they can sometimes be bad. He is stealthy and quick, but due to his little body and slim frame, he doesn’t have enough stamina to run for hours on end like his sister. He is quite the character once you break him out of his shy little shell. He is kind and his words are like the smell of lavender and have a softness to them. He is gentle around the pups and finds the most interesting things to do with the pups when he isn’t working. He likes to hang out around the nursery because it reminds him of warmth and his mother. He likes to take the pups off of the Mothers and the Den-Tenders paws and would be able to be with pups for hours on end. He hopes in the future that the pups don’t forget his love and kindness that he showed towards them. He thinks of himself as a healer for all, but a Daycare for the Pups. He is a great teacher and connects well with his trainer and any future trainees he can teach. He loves to teach the eager pups about the things in there pack and he likes to tell the young pups stories of his childhood and the happy stories of there fair Pack. Though he is a wolf who is shy and is quiet and likes to be a solitude wolf, he loves the pups and he connects well with other Healers/Healer Trainees and even some of the other Trainees outside of his field of duty. He has trust issues as well.

*History:
Find out in RP if he trusts you enough, he will tell you

*Crush/Mate: Open for crushes and nothing more yet
*Pups: He is quite good with pups so he would like to be a father someday
*Other Significant/Played Family:
Sunstorm (Older Sister)
Sexuality: Demisexual, Bisexual (slight lean towards females more than males)

*Desired Rank: Healer, maybe having a second role on top of that as a Den-Tender
Willing to take a Trainee? : Yes he would

Appearance: He is a small and slim white/ivory colored fluffy wolf with beautiful piercing blue eyes
Polar Bear *Polar*- By himself
Polar Bear *Polar*- This would be him with the pups (Ignore the brown eyes. He has blue eyes)
3 Strengths: Intelligence, Speed, Stealth
2 Weaknesses: Stamina/Endurance, Strength/Power
Other:[/center] :thumbup:
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:42 pm

HYUP! Only a couple more for me after this one, an Alpha and a mandatory character I rarely RP without, then I’m done for now, I swear!

Name: Hunter (rank name/pun not intended. Just a character I’m experimenting with)

Personality: Hunter is...quite the unique one, to say the least. He bounces back and forth between being selfish and petty, and compassionate and gentle. Nobody who knows him can deny though that he loves his friends dearly though. He would go to the ends of the earth for his loved ones, and he knows they would do the same for him. He feels proud when he’s the person someone feels they can come to in order to confide in someone, and always does his best to honour his oath to keep things between them as needed, even though for the most part, Hunter is very open, and can often be brutally honest. He can be abrasive at times. He just says it how he sees it, and with the exception of friends and family- and sometimes even then, depending on the situation- he does not care how others take his words, what it makes them think or feel, as long as his opinion and/or the truth is out there. He dislikes lies with a passion, and will only tell a lie in order to protect someone. He never tells lies of any degree just for the heck of it. He always wants his opinion heard, even if it’s not his place to share.

Hunter is overprotective of his friends, to put it mildly. Hunter would suffer any injury or attack for any of his friends- although such a situation would NOT be ideal- without a second thought, and is more than willing to resort to aggression, though generally not physical unless it’s an act of self-defence, if himself or one of his friends is threatened or attacked in ANY way. Hunter CAN unfortunately be physically aggressive when he loses his self-control, and is quite strong. He dislikes getting in physical fights, but certainly is not afraid to. With his Warrior training, while he doesn’t ENJOY fighting, he’s more than willing to use it to stand up for what he believes in, if need be.

Hunter is not excessively emotional himself, preferring to deal with his emotions on his own as much as he can, but he’s empathetic to a degree and tuned into the emotions of those around him, allowing him to be compassionate. Hunter has some lack of social skills and doesn’t often know how to approach a situation and comfort someone, especially someone he doesn’t know well, but to his credit, he always does his best. What hurts him more than any physical blow or sharp words is when he sees someone struggling with emotional pain. Emotional pain, in his opinion, isn’t given enough recognition, even though it’s generally much harder to deal with than any bruises or cuts.

Hunter enjoys friendly- and sometimes not so friendly- banter and teasing, poking fun at others. It’s his best way of knowing how to interact at this point, as he has a hard time starting sincere conversations. However, he has the flaw in that once he’s started, he doesn’t really know when to quit, and has a hard time reading other wolves' facial expressions and nonverbal cues if he doesn’t know them well. He isn’t a huge fan of large social events and gatherings, though is not AFRAID of them. (Or so he tells anyone who asks!)
Hunter often makes mental notes on those around him to see if he feels right approaching them, and does not seem to care if anyone finds this creepy or stalker-like, as on the surface he presents himself as if he does not care what others around him think of him. However, under the surface, he cares greatly for his reputation, and outside of note-taking, he TRIES to watch his step, and the only time he will abandon this mindset is for the sake of a loved one.

Hunter is very determined and generally patient with those around him that he cares about. He won’t give up on someone or something unless a situation is truly impossible, and scoffs at those who won't give up on the impossible. He’s not humble by any means, but at the same time, he has enough recognition to realize that in the first place, and to realize others helped him get to where he stands to this day, although perhaps a bit grudgingly. He can be soft and gentle with his loved ones, a side not many see. He wants to help people, though rarely at the cost of his own safety or comfort.

History: In RP. Maybe.

Crush/Mate: Pfffft. (None)
Pups: None
Sexuality: Bi with a VERY strong male lean

Desired Rank: Lead Warrior or Commander
Willing to take a Trainee? : If required

Appearance: Hunter is a light brownish blond wolf with amber/hazel eyes and a scar over his chest. He’s of average height and build.

3 Strengths: Strength, Stamina/Endurance, Speed
2 Weaknesses: Stealth, Intelligence
Other: :thumbup:
Attachments
7D0CBA98-531B-42A7-8B44-4ED36902C773.jpeg
7D0CBA98-531B-42A7-8B44-4ED36902C773.jpeg (79.32 KiB) Viewed 68 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:59 pm

removed
Last edited by senna_ on Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:36 pm, edited 8 times in total.
'senna_x.xshe/herx'.x'est'x.x'adultx'.x'soc student
─────────────────────────────
hey all, i'm senna! i'm a young adult,full-time university
student, and a writer with a spontaneous muse :') i'm
most likely to be caught napping, thinking about plots
i'll probably never write, or hyper fixating on the late
st paranormal podcast <3

─────────────────────────────
'hufflepuff'.''leo''.''cat mom'.''researcher'.''my misfits
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:00 pm

Name: Alessandra

Personality: Alessandra is quite quick to judge, ironically, given her Pack stands for acceptance and change, but judgements aside, she’s all for change! She likes to watch the world around them grow and change, ebbing and flowing. She’s very insistent that she’s 'right' about things, being an Alpha, and can be a bit snobbish at times, defensive as well. Despite that, Alessandra is a generally kind enough wolf, even though she does not quite understand the notion of empathy. She cares for her Packmates, and does what she has to in order to ensure their survival, comfort, and health to the best of her abilities.

Alessandra was a HOPELESS romantic in her younger days, and there’s still a streak of that now, which can on occasion render her a bit petty. When it was worse and she was younger, it taught her vanity. The desire to always be the most beautiful wolf in the area, and as such, had grown into the habit of MORE than thorough grooming and even on occasion a proper wash in the river in hopes it would leave her fur cleaner and shinier, which is not something she’s seen many of her Packmates do. Even though she mentally a BIT better now, she’s never grown out of those old habits, and frequently craves compliments and attention. She adores the feeling of being in love, and would’ve loved to have had her own family, but she can never seem to hold a relationship. Despite this, she’s held onto the idea that the wolves who left her were the small-minded ones who gave up a good thing.

For her general acceptance of change, Alessandra is somewhat aggressive at times, and she absolutely LOVES a good fight, being in it OR observing it. It gives her adrenaline, which she thrives on and craves. That said, she would never intentionally cause someone she considered to be innocent any real harm. For her, it’s all fun and games. (Hmmm...maybe this wolf is not suited to be Alpha...too bad!)

Due to some past experiences, Alessandra has learned to bottle up emotions, formerly for her own safety, and is as a result, not an emotional one on the surface most of the time. It builds and builds until one day she gets triggered and all her emotions, whatever they may be, come out all at once. She does not consider this healthy, but not seeing a way to change it, and with many other things to focus on, she has never bothered to try and fix things.

History: She REALLY doesn’t like talking about her history.

Crush/Mate: None yet
Pups: None yet
Other Significant/Played Family: None, open if someone wants their character to be related
Sexuality: Bi with slight male lean

Willing to take a Trainee? : Yes

Appearance: Alessandra is a tall, slender blackish brown she-wolf with white paws and thick fur she keeps very well-groomed. She has dark bluish green eyes and finely shaped features.

3 Strengths: Speed, Stamina/Endurance, Strength
2 Weaknesses: Intelligence, Stealth
Other: Brand new one. Let’s see how this goes! :thumbup:
Attachments
A7C1991D-9E49-47DD-A6AD-72F6E5E7D423.jpeg
A7C1991D-9E49-47DD-A6AD-72F6E5E7D423.jpeg (246.95 KiB) Viewed 65 times
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:57 am

Pack: Midnight

Name: Frisk

Personality:
Frisk’s name is self explanatory. She is frisky and fiery with nothing holding her back. She is a free spirit who gets into trouble often and is super energetic. I mean, she can be bouncing off the walls with excitement and energy. She is rambunctious and is talkative. She can talk your ear off and she can be annoying at times. She takes her training to the next level with her energy. I feel bad for her trainer who has to deal with this nut ball. She is a nut and is always a great friend. She has a smile on her face all the time and likes to pull pranks on some of the older wolves, preferably the serious ones. She likes to take risks and she is quite fast. Though, she is strong and fast, unfortunately for the little wolf, she is not stealthy or has enough stamina to run for hours on end. She is intelligent, but like Sunstorm, that is not one of her weaknesses, but it’s one of the lesser parts of her strengths. She can be air headed quite often and sometimes is blinded by her own energy to think straight. She can come up with plans easily, but most are far fetched and might not be well thought out. She likes to think everything in life is full of bright faces and brightness, but she knows the hard reality of life. She is brave and is selfless. She will help anyone out and that’s gets her into trouble sometimes with her pack. She likes to tease her friends a lot and has a flirtatious attitude around the other trainees. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind and can be a bit stubborn and she is determined without a shadow of a doubt. She is by all means not quiet, but she can be quiet and calm down. She loves to be a wolf who can get on the Commander’s (Luke’s) nerves and she is a bouncy soul. She is pure of heart though, despite her helping other wolves outside of the pack. She is quite the fighter with her eyes set on the top prize, Alpha. She would love to be the Lead Warrior or heck, even Commander. She is not a show-off, but she can get a bit quieter and serious than she normally can do when the Alpha is around.

That being said, Frisk can have a bit of an attitude and can have mood swings. She can be a bit of a stubborn wolf to work with when she is in one of her bad moves. She isn’t dramatic, but she isn’t a solitude wolf. She has to be around some other wolf, or else she will feel lonely and sad. She is a wolf who has panic attacks for no reason at all. No one knows why, but she just does. She can get seizures due to being way to excited, but that doesn’t happen often. She isn’t to to anxious about things and she isn’t afraid to speak her mind. Sometimes her mouth runs and its to late to change the words that have come out of her mouth. She apologizes a ton since she knows most wolves can’t handle her personality. She is quite a small wolf for a wolf with such a bold personality as her own. She is kind and very sweet. She knows how to act during Pack Meetings and around the young pups, but sometimes she can forget those things and interrupt the Pack Meetings or be to loud around the nursery and accidentally wake up a pup or two... or three... or the whole nursery... :? Anyway, Frisk is nothing but a high energy wolf who wants to have fun and tell jokes, prank others, and have a good time. She isn’t lazy, but she can be very annoying due to her talkative nature and her over eagerness to learn. She has to be around a wolf and she has periodic panic attacks for who knows what reason. She can have seizures due to being way to excited, but they don’t happen often and she isn’t afraid to speak her mind. She can be an airhead and is open minded for sure. You can’t manipulate this girl easily as she is alert and ready for action or something. If you try to, you will most likely hear a few sharp words from her. She is curious all the time and will ask a ton of questions when she talks. She is a free spirit, but even though she takes risks, she knows what is to dangerous to do. She has problems listening to commands told to her by her trainer or any other wolf and she tends to get in trouble for zoning out. I’d say her listening skills is something she needs to work on as well as letting other wolves talk. She can talk and ramble to another wolf for hours on end. She is frisky and has a free spirit with a pure heart, despite helping other wolves outside of her Pack.

*History:
Find out in RP

*Crush/Mate: Open for crushes and nothing more yet
*Pups: None currently
*Other Significant/Played Family:
Nope no one
Sexuality: Bisexual

*Desired Rank: Warrior, Lead Warrior, Alpha
Willing to take a Trainee? : Haha she is a trainee, but if the trainee can stand her personality yes

Appearance: Frisk is a small, lean and muscular wolf with a fluffy ivory/white/beige colored pelt and has heterochromia eyes. Her right eye is an ice blue while her left eye is a chocolate brown
Frisk- sorry if I got the eyes mixed up. If the eyes are mixed up on The picture to my description, that’s fine.
3 Strengths: Strength/Power, Intelligence, Speed
2 Weaknesses: Stealth, Stamina/Endurance
Other:[/center] :thumbup:
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:27 pm

All accepted!
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:30 pm

Thank you!!
No one