Artist BoopoThyDrago [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Delta Stables

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:40 am

Delta Stables

Welcome to Delta Stables! Here, we raise and breed some of the finest horses around! Please come in and look around!

Breeding Rules wrote:If you see a horse you like, you can ask to breed with them! You can PM me or post on horses' page. Each horse will have 5 breeding slots for other people, and all are 1st-Come-1st-Serve based on posts! I am more likely to accept realistic horses, but I might accept an unrealistic horse as well. If a horse is very complicated and the resulting foal will be complicated, I might ask for payment. If the horse you want to breed is from a species, link the species and permission to use in breeding in Other Info! The code for PM's is below. If you can't PM me, post the code on the front page (this one) or on the horses' page. There will be a separate code on the horses' page. If I accept you, please wait 1 month before reminding me.

Some horses might have some writing/drawing needed to be done in order to breed with them! You can find out if this applies to the horse you want to breed with by looking on their page. If it is, please state what you are doing and how long you think it will take you in Other Info. Please wait for me to accept your request before you start working on the writing or drawing! These horses' slots will be 1st-Come-1st-Serve based on completion, not on posts!

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][b]I Would Like To Breed With A Horse!!![/b][/size]

My Horse Name: With Link To Ref
Horse To Breed With: Name and Link to Page
Other Info:[/center]

Selling Horses wrote:Sometimes I will make a horse to sell! This might be a foal from a breeding or it could be a new horse. If I sell a horse, I ask that you take good care of it! If you get the horse, please grab a separate ref so that people can easily see that the horse is not in Delta Stables anymore. Some horses will be 'sold' by doing competitions. Begging, guilt tripping, and bribery are not allowed. If you do this, you will automatically be disqualified. If it is a foal from one of my breeding, you can decide to keep the parents canon or not. If it is from mine and someone else's breeding, I will state on the page whether you can keep the parents canon or not. More info can be found on the horses' page.

[center][b][size=150]Delta Stables[/size][/b]

[b]Show Name // Barn Name[/b]
Stallion/Mare
Disipline
Phenotype
Genotype
Sexuality
Height
Weight
Father: [i]If Known[/i]
Mother: [i]If Known[/i]
Foals: [i]If Any[/i][/center]
Personality Blip

[size=150][b]Private Breeding Slots[/b][/size]
Slot I: Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name  III   Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name
Slot II: Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name  III   Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name
Slot III: Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name  III   Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name
Slot IV: Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name  III   Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name
Slot V: Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name  III   Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name
Slot VI: Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name  III   Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name
Slot VII: Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name  III   Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name
Slot VIII: Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name  III   Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name

[size=150]Public Breeding Slots[/size]
Slot I: Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name [url=]//[/url] User   III   Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name [url=]//[/url] User
Slot II: Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name [url=]//[/url] User   III   Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name [url=]//[/url] User
Slot III: Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name [url=]//[/url] User   III   Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name [url=]//[/url] User
Slot IV: Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name [url=]//[/url] User   III   Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name [url=]//[/url] User
Slot V: Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name [url=]//[/url] User   III   Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name [url=]//[/url] User

[quote="Breeding Requirements"]To breed with [insert name], you must [insert requirement].[/quote]

[code][center][b][size=150]I Would Like To Breed With [Insert Name]!!![/size][/b]
[b]Your Horse Name:[/b] With Link to Ref
[b]Other Info:[/b][/center][/code]

[center][b][size=150]I Would Like To Breed With [Insert Name][/size][/b]
[b]Your Horse Name:[/b] With Link to Ref
[b]Other Info:[/b][/center]

[b]Show Name [url=]//[/url] Barn Name[/b]

[b][size=150]This Horse Is For Sale![/size][/b]

[b]Starting Bid:[/b]
[b]Minimum Increase:[/b]
[b]Autobuy:[/b]
[b]Buyout Price:[/b]
[b]Competition:[/b]
[b]Competition Requirements:[/b]

[b]Show Name // Barn Name[/b]
Stallion/Mare
Discipline
Phenotype
Genotype
Height
Weight
Father: [i]If Allowed[/i]
Mother: [i]If Allowed[/i]
Foals: [i]If Allowed[/i]
Last edited by BoopoThyDrago on Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:02 am, edited 15 times in total.
Find The Culprit! wrote:BoopoThyDrago dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.

fika. wrote:
      banned for dropping the ice cream ya silly billy

Please click my pokemon! Image
ImageImageImage
Other Sites: FR
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Delta Stables - Stallion Refs

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:41 am

Sounds Like Trouble // Treble
Unstable // Loop
Hidden Quartz // Pyrite
Last edited by BoopoThyDrago on Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Find The Culprit! wrote:BoopoThyDrago dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.

fika. wrote:

ImageImageImage
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Delta Stables - Mare Refs

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:42 am

Cleverly Hidden // Cryptic
Last edited by BoopoThyDrago on Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

fika. wrote:

ImageImageImage
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Delta Stables

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:24 am

Res

fika. wrote:

ImageImageImage
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Delta Stables

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:25 am

Res

fika. wrote:

ImageImageImage
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Delta Stables

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:25 am

Posting Open!!!

fika. wrote:

ImageImageImage
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups