[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

TaigaClan Readopt

Postby Ariento » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:43 am

I've lost the muse to my Clan, so I'm sending off my kitties to better homes!

To adopt, you must have these qualifications:
1) Have made a post on CAC within the past month.
2) Have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events, only readopts and trades)
3) Have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made your first post since.

→ I have a special request for this readopt. I ask that you treat these as blank slate characters and do not treat them as ex-TaigaClan cats in your stories. You may keep the names if you like them, but, for example, Yarrowseed of YourClan is not the same character as Yarrowseed of TaigaClan, they just happen to look the same and share a name.
→ You must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.
→ Cats must remain the same age that they're listed at and bio genders must remain the same. You can change gender identities if you like.
→ You can try out for as many groups and/or singles as you like, but you can only win one group or one cat. Please list the cats with most wanted at the top and least wanted at the bottom.
→ This is not a first come, first serve readopt. Please tell me how you'd characterize the cat(s) you're entering for.
→ The competition will last for seven days (October 16 - October 23), and if there are cats left by the time a week has passed, the first come first served adoption method will come into effect.

Code: Select all
[b]Username (CS + Site):[/b]
[b]Clans:[/b]
[b]Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to:[/b]
[b]Which cat/group are you trying out for?:[/b] Name (rename if applicable)
[b]How will you characterize this cat/group?:[/b]

---

Group 1
Nightsong, 44, molly, cryptic tortoiseshell (appears black) cat with yellow eyes, colored by deimos
Mother of Berrypelt, Eagleclaw, Sunpaw, and Pikepaw.

Berrypelt, 22, molly, black cat with pale green eyes, colored by deimos
Daughter of Nightsong, full sister of Eagleclaw, half sister of Sunpaw and Pikepaw. Can join as a medicine cat if you have room for one.

Eagleclaw, 22, tom, cinnamon ticked tabby with brown eyes, colored by deimos
Son of Nightsong, full brother of Berrypelt, half brother of Sunpaw and Pikepaw.

Sunpaw, 9, molly, ginger mackerel tabby with brown eyes, colored by deimos
Daughter of Nightsong, half sister of Berrypelt and Eagleclaw, full sister of Pikepaw. Knows battle.

Pikepaw, 9, tom, black and white cat with olive eyes, colored by deimos
Son of Nightsong, half brother of Berrypelt and Eagleclaw, full brother of Pikepaw. Knows battle.

---

Group 2
Goldenfeather, 36, trans tom, ginger mackerel tabby with a white belly and paws and blue eyes, colored by deimos
Brother of Cloudtuft.

Cloudtuft (not pregnant), 36, molly, deaf white longhair with one blue eye and one brown eye (is a chocolate mackerel torbie under the white), colored by Ariento
Sister of Goldenfeather. Pregnant and due in two moons, sire is the stud Chad.

---

Adults:
Mothstar, 34, AMAB NB, blue point longhair with blue eyes, colored by Ariento

Yarrowseed, 25, molly, tabico longhair with yellow eyes, colored by Ariento

Bergeniaspots, 13, tom, ginger spotted tabby longhair with a white belly and paws and green eyes, colored by H155

Palebrindle, 15, molly, longhaired tortoiseshell point oriental with blue eyes, colored by H155

---

Apprentices:
Pikapaw, 6, tom, longhaired brown mackerel tabby with yellow eyes, colored by Chamrosh

ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby Skarrred » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:07 am

Username (CS + Site): Skarrred
Clans: Venusclan
Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to:Venusclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for?: Pikapaw (Howlpaw)
How will you characterize this cat/group?: I would characterize this cat as to them being a, for now, arrogant feline that simply thinks he's better than everyone else, but then gets shy when his phrases get a retort. Though, he'll be my first apprentice into the clan!

Thanks for the chance! All your felines have great designs :0
x
x
x
xxxxx
"𝔻𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖, 𝕒𝕤
xxxxx𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖 𝕚𝕥."

x
x[/size]
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:24 am

Username (CS + Site): Talonpaw
Clans: Mistyclan
Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to: Mistyclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for?: Yarrowseed (Blossomheart)
How will you characterize this cat/group?:
Blossomheart is a cheerful, happy-go-lucky she-cat with a skip in her step and a smile on her face. She was drawn into her new life by curiosity and eagerness to get out and see the world. She used to be a kittypet named bloom.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:12 pm

Username (CS + Site): blood-moon
Clans: CloverClan
Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to: CloverClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for?: 2 cloudtuft(frost) goldenfeather(magic)
How will you characterize this cat/group?: “come on” frost called to her brother “we are almost there”. She looked back at magic who unhappily padded through the bracken. She knew he was talking but she wasn’t in lip reading mood. She slowed down so they where next to each other “I’m telling the truth, I promise”

Frost will be an adventurous mother that wants to teach her kits everything. Although she is deaf, she can understand others by what they do and by reading lips. Her brother is the opposite, he rather do nothing then something. He is more likely to hurt you then help. Although after he came to the forest he wanted to be as good as he can.
Last edited by blood-moon on Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:25 pm

they are all listed in the order of preference

Username (CS + Site): vampiress_fox
Clans: Jinxclan and Hexclan
Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to: Jinxclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for?: Group 1
*Nightsong will stay the same
*Berrypelt will become Darkberry
*Eagleclaw will become Cypressclaw
*Sunpaw will become Shinepaw
*Pikepaw will become Riverpaw
How will you characterize this cat/group?: Nightsong will be loving and devoted mother, treating all her kits the same even though they have different parents. Darkberry and Cypressclaw will try hard to be good warriors and make their mother and clan proud, but Cypresspaw will always harbor a certain hatred for his younger siblings because he feels like his mother treats them special and he hates that their father drove away his father. Shinepaw and Riverpaw will try their hardest to make their older siblings proud, seeking their approval over anyone else's. They will never get it from their brother, though, and their sister just has no interest in kits or other cats younger than herself. Darkberry really only cares about doing everything by the book in the most accurate and efficient way possible. She hates that she is not allowed to be a medicine cat anymore, but will do her best to show that she is perfect for the job and hopes that she will soon be able to take the position. She would do anything to have that position again.

Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to: Hexclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for?: Group 2 (Names will stay the same)
How will you characterize this cat/group?: Goldenfeather has found nothing but ridicule for his life choices, and the only friend he has ever had has been his sister. He has always been very closed to others, and guards himself whenever he is large groups. He never thought he would find a place to call home until he found Hexclan. They did not seem to care at all about his choice, and that made him feel more at home than he has ever found. Cloudtuft was searching for a place to have her kits, and thought that Hexclan would provide the safety and security she needed. She loved her life there, until her kits were born and she saw some striking similarities between them and Darkstar's own kits. It is unmistakable that they share lineage somewhere, and this had caused a lot of friction between her and her leader. The entire clan has also noticed, which has caused some issues for Darkstar as well. There will be some obvious drama caused by this, and it will be interesting to see where it goes.

Clans: Hexclan and Jinxclan
Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to: JInxclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for?: Bergeniaspots (renamed to Cougarspot)
How will you characterize this cat/group?: Cougarspot is suspicious of everyone and everything. It has caused him to have a hard time trusting anyone. Jinxclan was small enough that he thought he might be able to find a life there, but his adjusting is hard because of his suspicion of everyone. He is starting to learn that he can trust others, but it is slow going and quiet hard for him.

Clans: Hexclan and Jinxclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for?: Palebrindle (name will not change)
How will you characterize this cat/group?: Palebrindle knows how beautiful she is, and she also knows how to show it. She is quiet vane about her looks, and does not like getting her paws dirty. She will do anything to keep herself clean and not get dirty, even as far as shirking her warrior duties. It has not gone unnoticed how beautiful she is, and most of the males in the clan have been smitten by her. She, on the other hand, has not even noticed most of them.

Username (CS + Site): Vampiress_fox
Which cat/group are you trying out for?: Mothstar (renamed to Mothfur)
How will you characterize this cat/group?: Mothfur is not happy about his failure to lead a clan, and even more unhappy about what few members he attempted to gather had left him. He has some trust issues and wants to be a leader. He knows the history of Jinxclan, and thinks that he would be a better leader than Eaglestar, seeing as to how he had lost most of his clan in a war and in the travel and two-leg invasion. He would try anything, including turning his clan against him. He has ambitions for leadership, and will go to great lengths to fulfill them.

Username (CS + Site): Vampiress_fox
Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to: Hexclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for?: Yarrowseed (will stay the same)
How will you characterize this cat/group?: Yarrowseed is a sweet and fun-loving cat, and she loves to be around kits. She will become a permanent queen to help with the care of kits and keeping things clean; and hopefully she will have a large family in her future.
Last edited by vampiress_fox on Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:22 pm

Username (CS + Site): Immortes
        Clans: Elysian Dynasty
        Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to: Louwoda Empire
        Which cat/group are you trying out for?: Group 1
        - nightsong (no rename) 44m
        - berrypelt (sansa “little bird”) 22m
        - eagleclaw (clovis) 22m
        - sunpaw (aurelia) 9m
        - pikepaw (tyrone) 9m

1. nightsong is in general a very regal, laidback, motherly, quiet female, giving off a mellow choir-girl vibe, who tends to put others in the group before her own rights. she loves her family and friends very deeply, and will most patiently listen to their worries. however, she finds herself extremely involved in clan life, and with the breakup of the louwoda empire, she finds her loyalties to the rebels (which would threaten her two younger half-siblings) or her new tyrant king (which would ensure her safety.) additionally, nightsong has an impulsive streak and is very quick to anger. it’s not uncommon to see her temper exploding on those around her, although these outbursts do not usually last very long. she is very tolerant of tom-foolery, but finds that she hates disorderly conduct, or people shouting at her, because then she would freak out.

2. ever heard the phrase “bag of nerves?” yep that’s sansa alright. for whatever reason in her life, sansa is a jittery, refined, anxious cat who second guesses everything she does. prone to anxiety attacks and extremely timid, she find solace in reason, order and a clear plan. despite being a bit of a meek pushover, sansa is remarkably cultured and elegant, known for her fine way of speech and proper mannerisms. she tends to claim that she can hear and see things others can’t, and that this is the reason for her fearful demeanor. she, in short, has always wanted to the demure and proper molly in a world of such chaos, and comes across as slightly naive at times. do be warned, if you push her too hard, sansa’s anger will absolutely explode. she has a darker side that she has earned from a tragic backstory, which makes her cold, blunt, and misanthropic, but not cruel. she clings to nightsong for reassurance.

3. lights, camera, action! eagleclaw, or clovis, is eager, a crowd-pleaser, bold and proud. he’s the biggest extrovert in the family group, and possible the entire clan. he has a flair for melodrama, and oftentimes, can be very dramatic as well. the entire world is his stage, and clovis is the star destined for glory. in truth, clovis means well, although his pride, ego and boastful demeanor really says otherwise. clovis constantly finds himself spoiling for a fight, which he usually gets, and as a result, has a tendency to be extremely emotional. if anything, clovis settles his conflicts with aggression and claws rather than diplomacy. he considers herself, and those close to her, to be quite grand. this doesn’t necessarily mean he’s pugnacious or hostile, but with his sarcasm, he is a bit of an acquired taste. if you can get past his fiery, interesting shell, he’s a passionate lover and friend, with a soft spot for kits.

- sunpaw, now called aurelia, is the most complex out of the family, but if anything, she’s a fearless visionary. with an oddball demeanor, aurelia comes across as a variety of things; most notably sarcastic, vain, and orderly. when it comes to making demands, she is forceful and likes to make herself heard. aurelia is full of dichotomies; rebellious yet compliant, honest yet secretive, passionate yet aloof, cold yet fiery, flexible yet stubborn. when you think you’ve gotten to understand her, she throws a curveball at you. this makes making friends difficult, and as such, she has withdrawn into her shell. and her eccentricities don’t stop there. she can fall silent suddenly in the middle of conversation, and she sometimes can be caught staring straight ahead randomly. aurelia’s honesty is extreme, feeling free to speak whatever is on her mind regardless of tact or other cats feelings. overall, she is a complicated, mysterious presence.

4. tyrone (pikepaw) is the protector of the group. tough, grounded, methodical and down-to-earth is how he first comes off as, with a stickler for discipline and rules. he doesn’t make friends easily with his pedantic demeanor, but that’s not his primary concern. just like his family, his loyalties lie to the empire, and to the empire only. tyrone is a lone-wolf like his mother nightsong, and tends to hold peers at arm length. tyrone is also very formal in action and speech, which is in his interest since it masks his emotions very thoroughly. among many things, he is also very stoic. he doesn’t get angry very fast, doing show great excitement at much. he is also a cynic, believing cats to be motivated by their interests instead of genuine altruistic intent. he can be a dirty fighter, using underhanded tactics in order to win fights and get his way. he also shows very little remorse or restraint when fighting, making him a dangerous opponent. while his dry wit, ruthlessness, and sarcastic words cause conflict more than tyrone truly intends, he will put himself on the line when it comes to his family.
Last edited by Euthymios on Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:23 pm

TAIGACLAN READOPT
    username. sharpiesandhamilton
    clans. chessclan, katter av den frosne øya, aviaryclan
    name of the clan you’re sending the cat(s) to. chessclan
    which cat/group are you trying out for. palebrindle (pecanshadow)
    how will you characterize the cat/group.
    a small house in the countryside of great britain was where pecanshadow once called home; a little twoleg nest where she was called cordelia and was allowed to sit by the fire all day was all it was. she would spend her mornings following the male twoleg she knew to be called jonathon around on his chores, greeting the cows, sheep, horses, and fearful chickens. she loved her quaint little life, though she didn’t live their for long. adopted as a two moon old kitten, she spent only eleven moons of her life here before she was trapped in jonathon’s suitcase. she knew herself to be on a boat, and she escaped the contraption before rushing to the safety of land. however, she didn’t know what land she was on.
    she was still quite young, only thirteen moons really, and she was all alone. she spent several moons wandering, her soft and gentle kittypet life left behind for the harsh and rough one of a loner. she dreamed of her bed next to the fireplace, her friends among the many larger animals she had learned to speak with, and of her two dear twolegs that she assumed to be distraught without her. she met a rogue named barnabus, and he told her that cordelia was a name unfitting of a loner. she needed a name based off of her surroundings so she wouldn’t be viewed as a kittypet, and so cordelia shed her dear name and gathered the name pecan around her like a security blanket she’d once seen a twoleg kit have. with barnabus satisfied, he told her of a clan living in a set of far away mountains that would likely give her sanctuary. pecan thanked barnabus and began the long journey to this fabled clan, and she eventually reached the border.
    she was still quite young at this time, seventeen moons now, and rookstar decided he couldn’t trust her quite yet to be a full cavalier with no supervision. she was placed under the watchful eye of mistysoul, who took her out once a day to have pecan, now named pecanshadow, demonstrate the skills she knew. pecanshadow began to grow disheartened as the moons passed and she was still under mistysoul’s guidance, cats younger than she allowed to break away from the closely guarded supervision. it was on one such outing that mistysoul confided in pecanshadow that she looked peculiarly like a tom that had once been in the clan. it was then that pecanshadow admitted to not knowing either of her parents, and mistysoul took this as confirmation. the older molly spread the rumors that pecanshadow was the reincarnation of brouillardheart like wildfire, and all eyes and attention turned to the young tortoiseshell point molly.
    pecanshadow could feel the weight of the clan’s expectations dragging her down, forcing her to perform better and try harder than any other cat in the clan. she truly believed she was miserable, forced to a life where she had to follow the cats who knew brouillardheart. she began to spend more and more time alone, isolating herself and truly debating if she should leave the clan. she was tired of the expectations, but a young tom helped her break apart from the views. he helped her learn that she only ever had to he herself, that she didn’t have to listen to the cats who tried to force her to be someone she wasn’t. she broke free of her clan’s expectations of her and began to enjoy life again, forming a close friendship with the tom and then branching out to his friends. the clan was shocked at first, but then they were pleased that she had done what she had. she had changed their minds and shown them that she was their own cat, not this cat they were willing her to be against her will.
    pecanshadow met one of her best friend’s friends and realized that he was her dream tom, the one she wanted to be her mate. she mooned after him for a while, dreamily speaking of him to her best friend without realizing that her best friend was in love with her. he tried to support her, but he eventually fell away as it hurt to see the molly he loved in love with someone else. she eventually followed her crush into the forest and planned to propose, but her best friend rushed in at the last second and admitted his love for her. pecanshadow, confused, begged the tom to wait for her and she chased after her now fleeing best friend. when she looked into his eyes, she realized that he was the one she had always loved, that the qualities that made him such a good best friend were the ones she projected onto her crush. as it all clicked into place, he asked her to be his mate. she accepted and apologized to her former crush, only happy that she now had the truly perfect mate that she had always wanted. she did, however, hold it against him that he had tried to make her jealous by padding after another molly.
    the two began a family together, and pecanshadow raised her kits to be themselves and not what other cats wanted them to be. she believed this to be an important lesson her kits needed to learn, and she watched as they grew, became cavalier, and then helped her and her mate move to the elders den when the time came. she was always surrounded by family, wondering how she had ever considered leaving the clan when she was younger. she realized how much better her life was in chessclan than it ever would have been with jonathon, and she thanked starclan that she had once been trapped in his suitcase.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:15 pm

Username (CS + Site): LameLoserLexi
Clans: Shoreclan
Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to: Shoreclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for?:
Nightsong (Nightcall)
Berrypelt (Ravenstride)
Eagleclaw (same)
Sunpaw (same)
Pikepaw (Shadowpaw)
Nightcall had good intentions as a mother when it came to Ravenstride and Eagleclaw. She wanted with all her heart to give them the best she could, but she was struggling without her late mate, Rooster. Her heart ached when he died before he could see his own kits, but she had to move on. She cared dearly for her two kits, but was tough on them. She had to make sure they were strong enough to fend for themselves. When they grew up, she found herself in a better situation with their help. She soon became pregnant again, with a fling tom who never stuck around. She refuses to tell Sunpaw and Shadowpaw about their father, just telling them that they don't even need a father. With them, she was able to spend more time raising them and fussing over them. Nightcall defines her life as mainly a mother, but hopes to find more for herself in Shoreclan.
Ravenstride is very bubbly and confident. No one would call her sweet, but she definitely finds herself giving a helping hand to others. She can be a bit rude and tough on others, but it's only because she wants the best for them. She is very much like her mother, except Ravenstride tries her best to not let her emotions control her.
Eagleclaw enjoys teasing his sisters and brother. However, he will do anything for them. His weak point is his mother, willing to do just about anything to make her happy. He hardly has time for others, always watching over his family. He sometimes will neglect his own duties helping out his family, and almost never volunteers to help anyone else.
Sunpaw is spoiled rotten. She can get just about anything she wants from her mother and older brother, testing how far she can push them all the time. She is always pushing the limits on what she can get away with, trying to dodge her apprentice jobs at times. She is very fun loving and is trying to live in the moment instead of worrying about her future.
Shadowpaw is pretty quiet, but he is always hanging around his sister Sunpaw. Whatever she wants to get into, he will help with. If Sunpaw gets into trouble, more often than not he will take the blame. He is always trying to clean up her messes, but past all his nagging he gives his littermate, he really enjoys himself when they make some trouble.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:31 am

Username (CS + Site): LooneyLani
Clans: Moonclan & Misted Waters
Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to: Misted Waters
Which cat/group are you trying out for?: Bergeniaspots (Bergen)
How will you characterize this cat/group?: Bergen is a young tom, still inexperienced in many ways and holding a naivety of the world as many young cats do. He’s eager to prove himself to just about anyone that holds even a sliver of doubt, and most times this does not end up in the tom’s favour. Though very much still young and naive, when Bergen joins Misted Waters he’s quick to learn this youthful flattery & competitiveness will get him nowhere but in trouble. Though the group nurtures his innocence and playfulness, he learns to mature and loses the childhood pettiness. He’s a quick learner, and proves to be a reliable and respectful warrior. Upon growing up he’ll prove to be an asset to the group in helping the younger learners & new warriors navigate their young adulthood life. Bergen grows from a naive, troublesome young warrior into a respected, understanding, and reliable tom.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponz » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:55 am

-
Username (CS + Site): ponz
Clans: SpruceClan, Golden Kingdom
Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to: SpruceClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for?: Pikapaw (Tigerpaw)
How will you characterize this cat/group?: Tiger, born to a spoiled kittypet and a flirtatious rogue, was quickly kicked out the moment he no longer needed mother’s milk. He carried with him the demanding nature of his mother, but none of the survival skills that being a rogue would require. Tiger really only survived due to the kindness of other rogues (who pitied the poor, lonely kitten) he met along the way, but that only ended up fostering his feelings of entitlement. Eventually, once he wasn’t quite cute and snuggly enough for the city cats to care about him anymore, Tiger was abandoned once more. That abrupt wake-up call was all it took to teach the young tom how to survive. It was not enough to correct his attitude. But eventually, some unspoken loneliness in him pushed Tiger to venture out beyond the city’s confines, where he managed to discover a clan patrol and demanded they let him tag along. Now called Tigerpaw, the ill-tempered, bratty little tom found it difficult to settle in to SpruceClan. His abrasiveness, complete lack of tact, and arrogance quickly landed him friendless in the apprentice’s den. It hurt, but Tigerpaw was too prideful to ever consider apologizing for his behavior. So he spent his first few moons lonely. He might never have made any friends at all if it weren’t for the efforts of Riverhowl and Fernpelt. The mates, busy in the nursery with little Bramblingkit when Tigerpaw arrived, quickly took notice of the angry apprentice. Both she-cats took on a parental role for him, correcting his behaviors and offering shoulders to cry on. Tigerpaw never quite outgrew his attitude, but he did become much more pleasant as his positive traits began to shine through. He actually started to make friends. Duskpaw in the healer’s den was gentle and understanding with him. Dawnpaw matched him eagerly in combat. Saturnpaw, easygoing and sharp-tongued, always put him back in his place if needed. He earned his warrior name of Tigerglare alongside Saturn and Dawn. After the ceremony, Riverhowl and Fernpelt congratulated him, and called him their son. Tigerglare had been lonely all his life. But now, he was part of a family.

Username (CS + Site): ponz
Clans: SpruceClan, Golden Kingdom
Name of the Clan you're sending the cat(s) to: Golden Kingdom
Which cat/group are you trying out for?: Mothstar (Silkmoth’s Wings)
How will you characterize this cat/group?: Moth hailed from the snow-capped mountains, so when they woke up from a most unusual dream and found themself in a sunny field of tall grasses, they were understandably quite confused. But Moth prided themself on their good instincts, so they made their way towards the castle on the hill to politely ask for help. Moth was welcomed in eagerly, and offered a new title of Silkmoth’s Wings, something that seemed vaguely familiar from the dream they’d just had (that was a bit of a mouthful, though, so the newly-dubbed Silkmoth’s Wings insisted on being called Silk). River’s Melody and Mink’s Fur were quick to embrace the newcomer and guide them through the day-to-day motions of life in the Kingdom. Silk didn’t make many other friends at first. They were a little too unearthly, too distant, too cynical. But something changed whenever Silk rose up in a crowd. They instinctively rose forwards to lead patrols. They were incredibly knowledgeable, always prepared with the right answer for any question— even if Silk didn’t know how they knew. They were their most confident when in charge. They were an astonishingly good mentor, tough but understanding, and level-headed in a crisis. That particular trait would come in handy later on, when disaster strikes the Golden Kingdom and a calm, reliable, respectable cat will need to take the helm to keep everyone else in check while things unfold. Perhaps in another life, they would have made a good leader. But in this one, they were just a cat, one who’d found themself in a Kingdom and rose to the occasion.

-
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me