( ` โ˜… . ๐‘‡๐ด๐‘‡๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘‚๐‘† ๐‘‡๐‘‚๐บ๐ธ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ๐‘… โœ ยท ยท ยท โŒซ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( ` โ˜… . ๐‘‡๐ด๐‘‡๐‘‡๐‘‚๐‘‚๐‘† ๐‘‡๐‘‚๐บ๐ธ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ๐‘… โœ ยท ยท ยท โŒซ

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:33 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ !x
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ` โ˜… . ๐น๐ธ๐ธ๐ฟ๐‘† ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘€๐ธ โœ ยท ยท ยท โŒซ

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:20 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚

โ˜… โ˜…
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    โ–ˆโ–ˆโ€…โ–ˆโ”‚
    ImagexxxImage
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ ๐‘จ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘พ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ต๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ด
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ ! ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐’๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ !
    i. tian "sio" cassious ii. twenty years old iii. cismale iv. dem
    isexual biromantic , male lean v. brown hair brown eyes vi.
    176 cm tall vii. college student โ€Šviii. โ€Š130 lbs iix. sagittarius
    ๐Ž๐‘ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‡๐€๐๐๐„๐๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„
    โ”‚
    โ”‚
    โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
    sio โ€Šโ€Šisโ€Š anythingโ€Š butโ€Š intimidating, โ€Šโ€Šan
    d he knows it. he's known forโ€Š his op
    timistic personality and kind outlook
    on life. he's the person to give you h
    is notes, even if heโ€Š doesn'tโ€Š knowโ€Š yo
    u. sio believesโ€Š that everyoneโ€Š deserv
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ข โ€ข โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐‹๐€๐Œ๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’
    โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ขย โ€ข โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    es to be happy, but he doubts there'
    s any in himself sometimesโ€Š when he
    's reminded of the tattoo โ€Šon โ€Šhis โ€Šcoll
    arbone. โ€Šhe'sโ€Š not sure who wouldโ€Š thi
    nk of him asโ€Š a clownโ€Š and itโ€Š scaresโ€Š s
    io toโ€Š think about. โ€Šand even as much
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ข โ€ข โ”€โ”€โ”€
    ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐†
    โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ขย โ€ข โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    as he tries โ€Šnotโ€Š to, itโ€Š hauntsโ€Š him. โ€Šso
    metimes he sees his bubbly persona
    lity โ€Šasโ€Š a โ€Šshellโ€Š thatโ€Š heโ€Š can't โ€Šfit โ€Šโ€Šinto,
    but he's not sure โ€Šif he's โ€Šready โ€Što โ€Šex
    plainโ€Šโ€Šโ€Š this โ€Šfearโ€Š โ€Šquite โ€Šโ€Šyet, โ€Šโ€Šor โ€Šโ€Šatโ€Šโ€Š all.
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ` โ˜… . ๐ผ โœ ยท ยท ยท โŒซ

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:25 pm

๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฎ ๏ผ‡๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผ‡ ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผณ !
๐–๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐… ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐“
washed wine โ€ข lave
    xxxxxNOBODY told sio that he was going to a house party with his best friends, or that he would meet his soulmate there, but feeling the aching pain blossoming in his left collarbone he knew this was exactly how fate worked.
    xxxxxat eight pm, he'd gotten a call from best friend no. oneโ€” adaleide, who asked sio if he would like to tag along with her to go to a party. naturally, he disagreed, but it wasn't as if he had anything else to do in the meantime. and even if he didn't go, sio was sure something would've happened without him. it was better to be in the loop than outside of it. "great! i'll see you there." the voice on the phone replied after sio hesitated. at least there wasn't an upcoming test soon.
    xxxxxeight thirty pm. sio stood outside the dormitory complex, waiting for adaleideโ€” and her girlfriend, calypso, to pick him up to go to the party that they'd probably ditch him at after. soon enough, the blue-grey car pulled up, a flash of light in the darkness. "get in! we're going to be late," a familiar voice called from inside. "i'm not the one who wanted to go! you guys are probably going to end up kissing in a closet anyways." sio sighed, trying to open the door, before someone unlocked the back door. he clambered into the backseat, and adaleide drove off, the scenery outside the window almost blurring as they speeded down the asphalt roads.
    xxxxxbefore the song blaring on the stereo ended, sio found himself standing outside of the mansion-turned-frat-house. calypso mentioned something about texting her if sio wanted to go homeโ€” which he really did, but he'd feel bad for making the couple drive him back.
    xxxxxinside the house were the rainbow strobe lights, loud boom box, screaming voices, and bad... bad everything. sio was never a fan of parties, mainly because out of his three friends, two were joint by the hip, and the other was more studious than sio. because of that, sio preferred to avoid parties at all cost, but ada and calypsoโ€” there was no escaping their attempts of making the male a more sociable person than he already tried to be. some people were just meant to be introverted.
    xxxxxeven the pink tinted punch tasted a little too sour for sio's liking that night. he shifted from foot to foot in the back of the pool room, watching drunk people try to shoot ping-pong balls into cups of beer. something bad was bound to happen to him eventually, something bad always happened to him at parties. and he wouldn't do anything but accept it. because that was how cruel fate was.
    xxxxxsomeone tapped his shoulder, and sio didn't know who it was. "at least say hi to the people who invited you." the voice behind him muttered, words slurring. turns out, sio did know who it wasโ€” the frat leader. "thanks?" sio's palms were sweaty. he shouldn't've been standing there, he should be running. out of all the people in a room, sio found himself having a conversation with a drunk, angry frat leader. "y'know, you're the last person i'd think to see here. what are you doing here?" the much taller man laughed, pink punch spilling out the top of his solo cup and onto wooden boards. you 'invited' me, sio thought, even though he knew adaleide and calypso just brought him along.
    xxxxx"anโ€” y'knowโ€” after the last time you were here, i thought you were banned." the tall man stopped laughing, staring at sio's face. "maybe this'll teach you a lesson," the man said, and sio knew he somehow messed up badly. he wanted to scream 'you've got the wrong person!' or 'i'm sorry!' or at least something along those lines, but his mouth hung ajar, shocked, as the man kicked him, and sio fell, fell to the floor.
    xxxxxpresent time. sio's head hurt, and he was so thankful that the other man left before someone made even more of a spectacle out of sio than he already was. and somehow, his skin felt hot, and there must've been some people staring at himโ€” or someone, because his collarbone hurt like hell. the dull aching pain soon became more and more intense, until it all of a suddenโ€” stilled. the male looked up, trying to figure out who it was that thought of him as a clown, and was also, his soulmate. maybe they could be friends, or something of the sort.
    xxxxxand it suddenly clicked in his head. the man standing in the back of the room, an intense smirk and bright, amber eyes. the exact look of a devil.
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ` โ˜… . ๐ผ๐ผ โœ ยท ยท ยท โŒซ

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:04 pm

๐–๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐… ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐๐„๐’๐“
washed wine โ€ข lave
    xxxxxTHE WAVE of panic and shock shook sio down to his core. how much worse could it get? first, he was kicked in the stomachโ€” which hurt like no pain before (not counting the time he broke his arm when he was five), and thenโ€” and then, his soulmate, who looked like he was laughing at sio's expense. it didn't make sense to him. weren't soulmates supposed to be the light of each other's life?
    xxxxxhis heart started pounding a mile per minute as the devil-man walked towards sio, and it was as if he couldn't feel his limbs, too scared to move away. those amber piercing eyes were barely looking at sio, they looked through him, and into his very soul. when the man kneeled in front of sio, he felt the tattoo on his chest hurt even more. a wrenching pain, yearning for more. the eyes of the peered at sio, a concerned stare, and the smaller suddenly felt so self conscious. he'd just thrown on an old band shirt he no longer listened to and some sweatpants, but he wished he wore something that would make him look better.
    xxxxx"iโ€” i think so?" sio whispered, feeling so small and panicked as the other's cold hand brushed his cheeks. the feeling washed over sio, and he wasn't sure how to feel. a part of him wanted to tell the mysterious-soulmate-devil man to take his hands off of sio, yet another part of him told him to stay calm, because the mysterious-soulmate-devil-man also looked pretty hot with his lip piercing and cold smirks. not that he would admit it. the shorter wasn't ready to tell anyone about that yet.
    xxxxxthe voice of mysterious-soulmate-devil man was drowned out by the boom boxes, and sio could only see his taunting lips moving, but he feigned understanding, hoping the other wasn't asking any questions. his eyes flittered from the man, and to the doorway, and back to the male. "your lip piercing looks cool." he blurted, not sure what to say to the other. the words came out of his mouth like a shout, so to be heard over the boomboxes. but the instant he said that, sio felt his cheeks warming up. "crapโ€” i didn't mean to say that." he mumbled, hoping the other didn't hear him.
    xxxxxthe taller male stood up, hands beckoning sio to go outside, which he was so happy forโ€” the indoors felt too cramped and loud for sio. they stood on the porch of the huge mansion, which had a fancy sitting swing, accompanied with outdoor pillows and all, so many potted plants, and the railing. none of which felt necessary for a frat house, but it wasn't for sio to comment about. "me too. my friends dragged me here. but, i think i'm glad they did." he replied, smiling at the dark sky above the two. "so what's your name? i haven't seen you on campus before." he asked, looking to his side for the dark clothed male. "where are you from?" he had so many questions to ask the other, but sio assumed his soulmate didn't want to be bombarded by his ever-growing list of at least twenty questions.
    xxxxxas sio listened to his soulmate answering his questions carefully, he stared at the other, hopefully it wasn't too obvious. his black hair at first looked unkempt, but it seemed... soft. the look in his eyes seemed to gaze far beyond the houses across the street, as if they'd seen more than they were meant to. and yet, the expression painted on his face was not one of weariness, but... something that sio couldn't put his finger on. the male wasn't sure why he was drawn to the other man, but even though he had just met him, it felt like they'd known each other for ages, like they had met in another life. perhaps that was how soulmates worked.
    xxxxx"oh," sio said as he saw his friends exiting out the front door of the mansion. they spotted his face in the shadows and adaleide shot him a grin. "we're going back now, if you're still depending on us for a ride, we'll gladly take you." her bright tone laughed. "but if we're interrupting, we'll equally gladly leave you here," calypso said, her arms holding onto adaleide's. "you're misinterpretingโ€” there's nothing happening, but you can go home first. i'd like to spend more time here." he said, smiling up at his soulmate.
    xxxxxit seemed the two girls understood, and left the two alone. "sorryโ€” what were you saying?"
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ` โ˜… . ๐ผ๐ผ๐ผ โœ ยท ยท ยท โŒซ

Postby breezeyโ€Šโ€Š » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:29 am

washed wine โ€ข lave
    xxxxx"I'M cassio, but everyone calls me sio for short." he smiled up at tokyo, a small beam. a little giggle escaped sio's lips, and he wasn't sure if it was the beating in his heart or the adrenaline in his veins, but he felt... safe, next to someone who was almost a complete stranger. "sorry, it's just funny how we've only met now." sio stared forward, admittedly embarrassed.
    xxxxxthe almost immediate connection of the two was apparent, but sio wasn't sure how to explain itโ€” a feeling of belonging, even though he barely knew the other. it was strange how late he'd met tokyo, but sio'd thought fate worked in weird ways, and at that moment, he decided that everything he'd done in his life had lead him up to that momentโ€” going to university, meeting new people, and going to this party.
    xxxxx"los angeles? that's quite far from here isn't it?" sio asked, looking into tokyo's eyes. there was some emotion he couldn't quite recognise on his face, something that looked like a heavy sorrow mixed with grief. sio frowned, not understanding why his soulmate didn't seem to like the busy city, which sio himself quite enjoyed, as he'd travelled there as a third wheel with his high school friends, the summer before they all left each other for somewhere else.
    xxxxxas sio's friends interrupted their conversation, he'd noticed tokyo looking slightly glum, but sio didn't know how to introduce his soulmate to his best friendsโ€” must've been perks of being an awkward ambivert. nevertheless, tokyo brought something to the table that sio couldn't help but tell him everything. or at least, be on the verge of.
    xxxxxhearing the other's words, sio laughed again, this time freer and somewhat more amused. "are you saying you'd rather go home than spend time with me?" he asked, a slight pout forming on his mouth, "just kidding, i hate it here as much as you do. maybe more." he laughed, staring at the other's face. the other turned to him, a question about their tattoos. "umm... i'm not completely sure, but it could be your eyes. i was all adrenaline, so i guess i didn't really notice." sio unconsciously frowned, remembering that his own tattoo was a clown... which bothered the male to no ends. "don't get me wrong thoughโ€” it's really not like i think you're a devil anymore though." he hated the idea that his soulmate thought of him as a clown, or a joke, and it hurt him to think someone would even think that he looked like one.
    xxxxx"i mean if you wanna look less scary you should smile more! look less intimidating." sio decisively nodded at the thought, showing the other a smile of his own, pearly white teeth and all. sio turned away in embarrassment after, realising how childish he must've looked, almost cringing at himself for the smile.
    xxxxx"aโ€” anyways. what's with the clown tattoo?" sio asked, eyes darting away from tokyo's amber gaze. if looks could kill, sio'd be dead ten times from the way tokyo looked at him, and through his soul. perhaps the other was judging him for being somewhat of a klutz, or for the things he'd said. it made him feel even more self conscious than he'd felt when he entered the party, and it scared sio to think that his soulmate, really might not end up liking him.
    xxxxxall things considered, sio felt like tokyo did feel something though, because their conversation continued late into the night, and the stars above them shone brighter than before. even the people from inside the house started to drunkenly make their way into the garden, and out into the driveway. "it's getting late..."
breezeyโ€Šโ€Š

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me