war of aelios || discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

war of aelios || discussion thread

Postby Ploegy » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:05 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

war of aelios

this roleplay. please post all forms and oc here please

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

form

Postby Ploegy » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:14 am

feel free to use this provided form or make your own. please remember to include important information like name, age, gender, sexuality, personality and race

Code: Select all
[center][img]-[/img][/center]
[color=gray][size=85][list]➳name;
➳age;
➳gender;
➳sexuality;
➳crush;
➳race;
➳role;

➳hair;
➳eyes;
➳height;
➳weight;

➳abilities / powers;
➳weapons;

➳personality;

➳history; (optional)

➳other;[/list][/size][/color]
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝hope? is that really what i am?❞

Postby Ploegy » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:24 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; celeste
age; 453
gender; female
sexuality; bisexual
crush; open
race; angel
role; angel hero

hair; silvery-white
eyes; pale red
height; 5'6
weight; 133 lbs
wings; here

weapons; celeste was chosen by the legendary sword, excalibur; a weapon once wielded by a former
human king known as arthur. while the sword usually is bestowed upon a human, it has chosen an
angel hero this time around, granting her the power that the king once wielded. it is considered a
beckon of hope to the human race and has caused celeste to have a large title to live up to because
of such. this sword can only be wielded by her, much like the other legendary weapons, and will feel
heavy to anyone else that tries to use it. however, the sword does draw its power from the will of its
wielder and thus can drain celeste if she pushes herself too far. overuse of the sword can cause
injuries to herself. the sword does grant expert swordsmanship as well, but if one is not confident
or is too overconfident, it will cease to obey their will and hurt them in return.

abilities; aside from the abilities excalibur has granted her, celeste is capable of healing magic due
to her status as an angel. however, her healing it much weaker than those that actually train in it and
is mostly used for minor wounds that she or her allies might receive. it is limited how often she can use
it and overuse of this ability does cause her to tire and pass out. along with this minor healing, celeste
has one other ability that she was granted due to her race and that is the ability of flight. unlike her
healing, she is a master of the sky and is very agile while airborne, making her a difficult target to hit
once she is there. a big difference she has to her race is her inability to use light magic. she is unable
to cast many spells other angels are able to do.

personality; celeste is an extremely independent woman, who has a strong sense of justice. she hates
to be told by others what is right and what is wrong and prefers to follow her own path. she is a very
strong personality to deal with and is very bold in her actions. while she can be difficult to work with
she isn't against working alongside others though she prefers those that share a similar goal to her. she
is against the ways of her kind and admittedly despises their actions. while she isn't afraid of battle she
wishes to bring peace so she can live a quiet life with the other races of the land. she is very open-
minded when it comes to learning from them despite what she might lead others on to believe. celeste
is one that is more than willing to fight to the death and often will need to be held back if she seems
to be refusing to back down. while she is fierce and warrior at heart, she does have a much softer side
that is hidden within. she rarely shows it to anyone, but she will do so towards those she trusts. she
is a loyal companion and once her trust is gained, she will fight to protect with her own life. she does
struggle to understand many things in the world given her more aggressive nature, but she tries her
best to do so and often needs help though she hates to admit it. something she often doesn't need
help with is tactics. while one might not think of an angel as a fighter, she likes to break that. her
plans might not be flawless, but she is quite the tactician and tries her best to optimize situations
into her favor. she is confident in her actions and sometimes it is to the point of overconfidence
which works against her given how excalibur functions. despite this, she is considered a hero by
the sword, though she doesn't know if she is truly worthy of such a title.

other; none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝nothing good comes out of war, yet here i am.❞

Postby Ploegy » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:34 am

name; giles
age; 24
gender; male
sexuality; heterosexual
crush; open
race; human
role; angel army soldier

hair; dark brown
eyes; brown
height; 6'0
weight; 167 lbs

weapons; giles is mostly trained in fighting with axes. they are his strong suit though he also carries
a crossbow with him for longer ranged combat. neither of his weapons hold any magical powers
and are ordinary weapons that anyone could wield

abilities; giles possess no magical abilities. he was not a human granted with any kind of magical
power nor was it in his family's bloodline. however, he is very skilled with his axe and often is
looked to by his peers to train other soldiers that wish to use an axe as their primary weapon.

personality; giles is a serious man who is extremely determined. he isn't one to have much fun, but
is much rather focused on doing his job and doing it right. he is quite awkward when it comes to
talking with people and finds it hard to hold a conversation with anyone. normally he keeps to
himself and speaks only when he needs to. even though he is a bit socially awkward, he tends to
be good at working with others and helping out as long as he isn't required to talk. he isn't one to
take situations lightly and he always tries to think quickly in bad situations, though he isn't the
brightest person around, but he isn't stupid either. he is known from the strength he possess and
often uses that to his advantage, but with size he lacks speed which sometimes causes him problems
that he has to quickly get out of. the boy tries his best to be friendly when he can, but most of the
time he is just intimidating. he doesn't have a strong desire to fight, but he does so because he is
told to do so. he is very obedient to those in positions of power and hates to go against them making
him a coward. however, he does not mind the training and helping despite having little interest in
the war itself. as long as he's able to keep himself fed and given a place to live, he has little care for
anything else.

other; none

Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝you killed our leader now you perish!❞

Postby Ploegy » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:35 am

name; alvamur
age; 236
gender; male
sexuality; demisexual
crush; open
race; demon
role; demon prince

hair; honey blonde
eyes; hazel
height; 4'11
weight; 92 lbs

weapons; alvamur is a master of using daggers and shorter ranged weapons. he prefers to get up
close and personal with those he's fighting rather than keeping his distance. his main dagger
is called astra and is one of the weapons of the royal family. it has no real magical powers
but it is a sign of his standing among the demon race and proof that he is of royal blood. it
is also much larger than the other daggers he uses.

abilities; as one of the demons of the royal family, alvamur has been gifted with the ability to use
fire magic exceedingly well. while he is not the most powerful user of the element, he is still
able to control the flames of the puris kingdom extremely well. unlike lower ranking demons
he is able to call upon his flames more often when he is on the continent of aelios thus allowing
him to pose a greater threat. there are several ways he is able to use this fire magic. his
specialty comes as a defense rather than an offense. with his flames he is able to shield himself
from attacks, turning himself into flames in the process. this allows him to travel about quickly
as well given that his wings are far too small to allow him flight. on an offensive side, he is able
to shoot fireballs, but they are rather weak given that most of this magic goes into defense
rather than offense.

personality; alvamur is very prideful in what he does and it has shown ever since he was younger.
he knows of his strengths and he plays off them to show himself off. people typically see him as
stuck up and snobby, which isn't too far off with his personality. however, he is a great leader
in times of need and isn't afraid to take control of a situation, though he may do so more than
needed. he has a very competitive nature and tends to get carried away with it sometimes. this
leads the boy into a lot of troublesome situations but he tends to find a way out of them due to
his strength. due to his prince status, he can come off as rather intimidating and scary and it
doesn't help that he often wears a quite serious expression on his face. even though this boy is
quite a brat at times, he excels in many areas including combat and intelligence. once he is friends
with someone, he actually isn't as bad as he seems at first glance and he is actually rather nice and
enjoys others company. deep down he is truly a soft hearted boy and is as friendly as can be, but
he hides that beneath a very selfish and serious facade to keep people from viewing him as a
weakling. it is hard to break through to his soft side, but it can be done. alvamur does have a strong
desire for revenge and while most of his kind wants to have the war end, he wishes to destroy the
angels that took the life of his father. this is because he wishes to prove himself despite being the
fourth in line for the throne. while he shows good leadership qualities and a strong tactical sense
he is always afraid of being seen as weak compared to his elder siblings

other; none

Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"E-eh? What're you looking at?"

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:42 am

➳name; Chione
    ➳age; 128
    ➳gender; Female
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; None, open
    ➳race; Elf
    ➳role; Elf Hero/Mistilteinn User

➳hair; Light Blue
    ➳eyes; Blue
    ➳height; 5'10
    ➳weight; 143

➳abilities / powers; Along with the abilities Mistileteinn gives her, Chione has a natural proficiency with ice magic and has learned how to use wind magic and mild cloaking magic. Thanks to Mistileteinn, these abilities have been increased to quite strong defensive and offensive tools, being able to shield herself with ice and small blizzards or attack with almost unmelting icicles. Of course, even with Mistleteinn's aid, Chione cannot do things like covering an entire battlefield in a blizzard without it taking a heavy toll on her. She still has quite the offensive and defensive presence on the battlefield without doing incredibly strong things, though. Her magic is also good for general utility, as she can use her wind magic as a form of transport and can use ice magic to create barriers to allow for easier escapes. Mistleteinn also allows her to use moderately powerful thunder magic, however due to the tome's own limitations, it cannot give her more magic types.
    ➳weapons; Mistileteinn, the legendary tome, once wielded by the legendary hero Hrómundr.
    Mistileteinn is a quite fickle weapon, choosing all races at some point in history. Along with allowing its user to use somewhat powerful magic they are not skilled in, it also heightens the strength of magic the user is already able to use, aside from healing magic. However, there are limits to how many magic types Mistileteinn can bestow unto its user. The more magical knowledge the user has, the less it give to the user. Like any legendary weapon, Mistileteinn will only allow it's chosen hero to use it, however unlike other legendary weapons, it will actively become hostile to the unchosen people who try to wield it. The weapon, oddly enough, appears to have a mind of it's own, and while it is unable to speak, it has other ways of communicating its opinions to its user. Mistileteinn appears to value moral goodness in it's user, and will refuse to aid its user if they partake in morally wrong activities.

➳personality; Any image you might have in your mind of a pompous, self-righteous, "holier than thou" image of an elf you have in your mind is incredibly inaccurate to Chione, in almost every single way. She's an incredibly shy elf, being so shy she usually hides her pointy ears to try and avoid conflict with other races. Usually hiding Mistileteinn in her bag filled with notes, she generally would much rather avoid confrontation - well, and any other kind of interactions. She's a bit of an oddball in terms of personal tastes, but you might not know it since she's pretty secretive about her hobbies. Chione is actually quite interested in ice sculpting and pressing flowers, and she also has a liking towards cute things. She doesn't have much self-confidence and usually just goes with what other people are planning, even when she doesn't think it is a good idea. However, she is quite flexible and can roll with the punches in a pinch, also being quite smart and able to come up with plans quickly. Chione also has a decent moral compass, actively refusing to do things that go against it despite her nature as somebody that likes to keep her head down and avoid attention.

➳other; None
Last edited by Go!Go!Zeppeli! on Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ my music shalt pierce the heart, as will my arrows ❞

Postby molotov » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:56 am

➳name; orion
    ➳age; 230
    ➳gender; male, he/him
    ➳sexuality; bisexual
    ➳crush; open
    ➳race; fairy
    ➳role; the fairy hero

➳hair; dark blue with lighter blue tips
    ➳eyes; sea green
    ➳height; 5’2”
    ➳weight; 98 lbs

➳abilities / powers; along with the abilities failnaught gives him, orion is well in tune with the element of wind magic, meaning he is able to manipulate wind currents, urging strong gusts of wind to knock foes off balance, he can also use it as a means of flight, using the strong wins to propel himself upwards for a short period of time. with the help of his legendary bow, he is also able use this wind ability in order to guide his arrows to hit his targets with amazing accuracy. unfortunately this power is still rather limited and he can only manipulate it for so long before it starts to exhaust him. apart from the manipulation of air currents, orion possess a keen ability to play instruments, more specifically the lyre. although not really a “power” per say, his music is often so good it is able to invoke strong emotions in others, wether it be to sooth those around him, to sadden them with heart stricken tales or that of joyous ones, he is skilled in the ability of manipulating people‘s emotions through the strums of his lyre, making it easier to persuade and convince individuals with his siren song to do things for him, he is capable of inspiring allies or demoralizing foes. unfortunately this also has its setbacks, if someone is aware of what he is intending to do, the emotion he is trying to get across won’t be as effective, nor will the victims willingness to help him, thus it’s not something he tends to bring up.
    ➳weapons; failnaught the bow
    ➳personality; orion claims to be nothing more than a humble bard, a young man skilled in both song and speech. he is as eloquent as he is polite and he holds a certain innocent charm to him that makes most underestimate his capabilities. look past his initial softness however, and you’ll find him to be a bit of a mischief maker, like the wind he is free but also rather unpredictable, and that gentle humble breeze can quickly evolve into a strong violent gust of recklessness and arrogance if given the opportunity. orion is free-spirited and adventurous, playful and energetic in demeanor. he is a fairy who loves to travel and is a storyteller at heart, even if some of those stories carry some falsities, he is passionate and clearly enjoys the limelight. when addressing his wings, or more accurately lack-thereof he can get rather defensive, he is still quite young and has yet to grow them in, but finds it irritating when it’s brought up by other races. questioning his intelligence and musical capabilities is also a big no-no as you will most likely find him to get you back by pranking you in some way. although not entirely to poster boy for the ideal hero, orion is genuinely in search for peace, although the occasional quarrels bring him joy he doesn’t necessarily find enjoyment for the notion of war, nor the casualties that inevitably come with it. orion is also seen to be rather perceptive of others, observing things with great interests, sometimes to a nosy extent that can get rather irritating for those unfortunate enough for him to take an interest in. he takes pleasure in preforming for others and plays his lyre often to sooth those around him. he really knows how to pull at someone’s heartstrings and make them feel certain ways, almost to the point of being manipulative. in regards to his comrades, orion is rather teasing and lighthearted around them, making airy remarks to purposefully annoy them, though he claims they are all in good fun if tensions rise too much. orion is also rather particular about how he acts with certain people, if they are sensitive he tends to not be as hard on them as he would with someone who wasn’t. he is aware of emotions and thus knows when to let his teasing cease, he doesn’t like to apologize but will if it means mending the heart of someone he hurt. in truth, he is a soft, fragile soul, he doesn’t intend to bring harm to others unless he feels they deserve it, although willing and determined with his new duty as a hero, orion wishes to bring joy and prosperity to all those who hear his music.
    ➳other; faceclaim is venti from genshin impact
Last edited by molotov on Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝war doesn't care about what we want.❞

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:07 pm

name; sylvana
      gender; female
      age; 213
      race; demon
      role; demon hero
      sexuality; pansexual
      appearance;
      height; 5'5
      weight; 114 lbs
      physique; lean, but well-muscled
      hair color; purple-red
      eye color; crimson
      features; wings
      demon brand location; back (usually hidden behind wings)
      personality;
      - despite being considered a hero, sylvana dislikes considering herself as such. she is quite soft-spoken in general and possesses a very modest opinion about herself, despite being a skilled axe-fighter and dark magic user. she often questions why labrys chose her as it's wielder due to being a demon and her perceived lack of skills. sylvana very rarely allows her doubts to surface however, as she believes that her feelings would only hinder her in the long-term. this has also extended to sylvana rarely thinking for herself, as she almost always does what's expected of her, regardless of her personal feelings or morals. sylvana also prefers solitude whenever she can find it, and as a result, she can come across as distant and somewhat indifferent to those around her.
      - underneath her soft-spoken nature, sylvana is shown to have a surprisingly strong will. because of her perceived lack of skills, sylvana often dedicates whatever free time she has to training and growing stronger with labrys, even if it means pushing herself to her limits. she strongly dislikes giving up prematurely, and though it takes quite a bit for sylvana to befriend someone, when she does, she shows an attentive, caring, and fiercely protective side to whomever she's befriended.
      abilities;
      - labrys - the legendary axe from greek mythology, sylvana is the only one able to wield labrys. it is quite strong and is capable of creating small fissures with a single strike. like the other heroes' weapons, labrys refuses to let anyone else but sylvana wield it, and anyone who tries will experience a burning feeling. labrys' strength is also determined by the wielder's strength of conviction, and anyone lacking in conviction will also feel a burning feeling.
      - dark magic - befitting her demon nature, sylvana is skilled with dark magic. her spells most commonly appear as black, almost ghostly-like orbs, though some other spells she is proficient at are having dark spikes protrude from the ground and creating a shadow-like skeleton, used mostly for defense. but each spell she casts proves draining for sylvana, so she only uses dark magic seldomly.
      - flight - though sylvana is capable of flight, she can be slightly clumsy, as her wings have not grown large enough to support her full body weight.
      crush; none, open
      other; (ooc; hope everything looks alright. c:)
Last edited by ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ on Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"Fear not, i am gentle. Most of the times."

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:45 pm

➳name; Tarym.
    ➳age; 226
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; pansexual
    ➳crush; none atm
    ➳race; gaint
    ➳role; Chosen hero(spear)

➳hair; dark raven color
    ➳eyes; hazel
    ➳height; 15 m/(smaller 6'4)
    ➳weight; more than a few tons(smaller 239lbs)

➳abilities/powers; No powers, but being a giant he's extremely strong. If he somehow manages to
    shrink in size, his brute strength will remain
    ➳weapons; gungnir a spear

➳personality; He's a giant, he's proud and bit loud, and confident in his strength. However, most of the time hes very super relaxed and claim for a giant. Honestly, Tarym is a lazy guy who just wants to spend his time lounging around instead of sparing with the others. He enjoyed laying in the open field, sniffing the flowers and watch as the clouds pass him up above. He may seem intimidating, but Tarym is probably on of the chillest giants in the clan. Don't get him wrong, he's a force to be reckoned with, won his fair share of battles, and has the wounds to prove it. Overall he's a gentle giant but will get serious when needed. No need to worry tho, Tarym is a laid back goofball who just wants to enjoy his life

➳other; Has a deep scar that runs across his chest, a scar on his upper back and arm
    -art if official. It's form a Fates game
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Oberon the king of faries]

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:45 pm

➳name; Oberon
    ➳age; 794
    ➳gender; Male
    ➳sexuality; Bisexual
    ➳crush; None
    ➳race; Fairy
    ➳role; Fairy King

➳hair; dirty white
    ➳eyes; blue
    ➳height; 6'1
    ➳weight; 160lbs

➳abilities / powers; Oberon has powerful light magic, but doesn't really like to use it unless he has to. With his magic, he infuses it with the arrows of his bows
    ➳weapons; A beautiful bow name Vixen, said to be gifted to the first fairy king by a goddess that resembled a silver deer. He doesn't think he's worthy to wield it just yet, but will use it when the time comes. It's said be a valued treasure and is pasted down to only those worthy

➳personality; Oberon, is a gentle and kind king who shows compassion to all even those outsiders. At first glance, he seems like a courageous guy, but in fact, Oberon actually pretty timid and slightly shy. Sometimes he doesn't have the ability to comfort things head-on and by most of the other fairies, he's labeled as the coward king. He just hates conflict and thanks to certain things in his past, he just lacks courage. It may be true that Oberon isn't bravest, but he is very strong. His power is said to surpass the other past rulers, but it's rare for him to showcase his powers. Despite his cowardness, Oberon is a good leader. He'll put the well begin of the kingdom before his own even if it means he has to fight. Some of the faries doesn't think he's fitted to be king, but truth be told that Oberon is one the best leaders in the fairy kingdom's history..although it does seem hard to believe

➳other;Art made by Salshaa on discord. The art was commissioned by me
    his wings look like this
Last edited by AcetheKidd on Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me