Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

The Wild Cats | Wild Cat Adopts | Artist Search Open! by Mythz

Based on Click to view
Artist Mythz [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Mythz

by Mythz

by Mythz

by Mythz

by Mythz

by Mythz

by Mythz

by Mythz

The Wild Cats | Wild Cat Adopts | Artist Search Open!

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:10 am

- Main - [url=x]Nesting Box[/url] - Archive Updates - Discord - Prompts - Shop - Artist Search -

TWC Info wrote:“In an ever-evolving world new and old species alike are changing, growing, and being discovered. Recently, four new species of wild felines were discovered by scientists. While they are different species, scientists have been intrigued by their apparent fancying for one another. Groups of one or multiple species intermingling have been discovered. The Kuona, named for its tendency to live in hotter climates is the smallest of the four. The Marmor; with a thick coat and a love for snow. The Lahti, a beautiful runner and cunning hunter. And finally, the Nadar; a swimmer who uses their larger size for their benefit. All four species share another unique aspect in common; they all have the same coat mutations, allowing their coats to be patterned like a domestic feline's."

Species Info wrote:Image
The Kuona
"Harenae venandi"
1.5 to 3.4 kg, height of 24-36 cm
Forager/omnivore, can be found eating berries
A hider, not a fighter
Normally found in warmer climates or deserts

The Marmor
"Pruina venandi"
2 to 5 kg, height of ~28 cm
Runner and climber
Tufted ears, fluffy fur
Normally found living in snowy or colder regions

The Lahti
"Nemus venandi"
3-4 kg, height of ~28 cm
Excels in hunting, fast runner
Large build
Normally found in forests or wooded areas

The Nadar
"Nanti venandi"
3-6 kg, 25-38 cm
Great swimmer
Uses their tail as a ‘rudder’, webbed feet
Found in most regions but more densely closer to water sources or swamps

» fonts from 1001fonts »
» Background by Eleutheromania »
Last edited by Mythz on Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TWC | Rules

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:11 am

- Be kind to everyone! No harrassing/guilt-tripping/or whining.
    - Please do not bother any members of the community or staff.
    - Following Eleu's rules for the BG's, images with the background visible may not be taken offsite! Transparent images will be provided for offsite use.
    - All CS rules need to be followed
    - Any and all art and ariting must be CS friendly.
    - You may not edit the original artwork other than cropping it.
    - You may only sell wild cats if you paid for them (customs), any received freely (founders/breedings/adopts) may only be traded for other characters or TWC items/cats.
    - If a member is banned for any reason they may keep their cats, however they may not use their official refs.
    - Your cats must be stored on one thread/website owned by one person. You must not co-own groups. However, cannon-wise, your cats may travel and visit other groups.
    - You must wait 2 months between trading a cat, kittens received in breedings may be gifted immediately, otherwise they must wait until fully grown. After being traded/gifted, the 2 month cooldown will apply.
    - If you are leaving CS and wish to take your cats out of the species, you must first contact the artist for their permission, then DM myself or Canary with their new references. They will then be marked deceased within the species.
    - Rules are subject to change as staff see fit.
    - Your account must be at least 3 months old to join
    - You may own any number of TWC's after completing and posting your first prompt on the archive, do not abuse this rule.

- Full-time artists must be active in making adopts, founders, and nursery batches, as well as assisting in the community.
    - Artists should not make any edits to the lines (scars accepted) or make special adopts without permission
    - Artists will receive 1 custom upon hiring, and 1 special custom for their birthday. They will also receive 1 custom every 3 months.
    - Guest artists will receive 1 custom after hiring, if they have completed at least 3 adopts/founders/nursery batches.
    - Guest artists should DM Canary22 or myself for permission on adopts/founders/nursery batches to make sure they follow rules
    - Archivists should be active in going through the archive and making sure they are up to date, as well as making sure user's are completing prompts accurately and contacting anyone if there are issues.
    - Archivists will receive 1 custom upon hiring, and 1 special custom for their birthday. They will also receive 1 custom every 3 months.
    - If any member of the staff is inactive for 8 weeks without notifying anyone, they will be subject to removal from the team.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TWC | Staff

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:11 am

Admins
Canary22

Mythz

Artists
-

Guest Artists
-

Archivists
-

Moderators
-
Last edited by Mythz on Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TWC | Founder info

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:12 am

Need help on getting started? You've come to the right place!
Please note! You do not need to 'level up' to receive cats. After you receive your founder you must post in the archive to register your group and complete at least one prompt before you can adopt any more cats. If you don't do this within one month, your founder will be readopted.

First of all, you need to get yourself a founder! You can either adopt a founder through a competition, or apply for a founder using the form below. You are welcome to provide an image that you would like the artist to reference off, however artists are not required to stick 100% to the design. They will not be redone if you don't like them, and you may only receive your free founder once! If you gain a founder through an adopt then you forfeit your chance at gaining a free one. The images may be domestic felines or inspired by small wild-cat species!
You must write at least 50 words for the prompt below, and post on the archive thread with an answer to one of the starter prompts provided within one month, otherwise your founder will be readopted!
Normally artists will open slots for founders, however, for now they are open 24/7!
[size=150]Founders Open

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Image/Description:[/b]
[b]Prompt Answered:[/b] #_
[b]Prompt Answer:[/b]

Prompts to choose between:
1. Give your founder a small personality
2. How did your founder become leader?
3. Describe your group's territory
4. Write about anything relating to your founder! Family/Friends/Their previous home/etc

Now that you have received your founder, you need to make a place to store your group!
This can be on chickensmoothie, toyhouse, or a personal website! They must not be stored on the same
group/thread/website as another species/other oc's. (Unofficial NPC's are exempt)

After you've created your group, you must answer at least one of the prompts on here and post on the archive! If you don't do this within one month of receiving your founder, they will be readopted!

Last edited by Mythz on Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TWC | Genetics

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:14 am

* means that it is a species-specific gene!
A species-specific gene is a gene not normally seen in housecats that can occure in all four species!

** means that it is a breed-specific gene!
A breed-specific gene is a gene that can only occure in one specific breed (for example, marmor) in adopts and founders, but through breeding can appear on any breed!

Black - Blue - Caramel
    Chocolate - Lilac - Taupe
    Cinnamon - Fawn - Hazelnut
    Red - Cream - Apricot
    Amber - Light Amber - Tawny*

Classic
    Mackerel - Broken Mackerel
    Ticked - Non-Agouti vs Agouti
    Spotted - Mackerel, Classic,
    Wild Type - Clouded Rosette*, Rosetted, Marbled Rosetted, Candleflame,

Colourpoint
    Mink
    Sepia
    Lynx
    Tortie

Charcoal
    Chinchilla
    Silver/Gold Shading
    Smoke
    Calico/Tortie - Caliby/Torbie

Last edited by Mythz on Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:37 am, edited 12 times in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TWC | Point System and Shop

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:15 am

You gain 50-points per 100word limit, and gain an extra 25 points per hundred words over.
For example, if there is a prompt that has a 150 word base limit, then it is worth 75 points. Every 100 words over that a user writes, they gain an extra 25 points.
For artwork, you gain 50 points for a headshot-halfbody and 75 points for a fullbody. You then gain 25 points if there is a background, and 25 points per cat that is shaded.
For example, you draw one cat that is a fullbody, with background and shading. You then gain 125 points.

Here are the prompts!

Post your forms on the above links!

Some items can be purchased with c$, and others only with points or HM's.
Want to see something here that isn't here at the moment? Post them in the suggestions on the discord for a chance to have them added!

You can purchase customs using an artists' prefered payment, or you can purchase a custom ticket by gathering points and HM's.
After purchasing you must still wait until an artist opens slots before posting a form.

Wildcard - (This leaves the whole cat up to the artist! You may receive any custom teir) - 10 HM's
Tier 1 custom - (Simple markings; solids/bicolours/points) - 10 HM's
Tier 2 custom - (medium markings; bicolour tabbies/lynx points/simple tabbies) - 15 HM's
Tier 3 custom - (complex markings; wild tabbies/torties/complex tabbies) - 20 HM's

There are several different items that you can purchase that affect a breeding.
PB Kit Selector - This item allows you to choose how many kittens (max 3) are the result of a personal breeding - 40c$
SB/PB Kit Selector - This item allows you to choose how many kittens (max 4) are the result of a split or personal breeding - 60c$
Marking Pass - This item allows you to pick a marking that one parent has and guarantee that it will show on at least one or all of the kits. - 30c$

Small ST - This item allows you to add 1x small scar to a cat of your choice - 10c$
Medium ST - This item allows you to add 1x medium scar to a cat of your choice - 15c$
Large ST - This item allows you to add 1x large scar to a cat of your choice - 25c$

Post your form on the above links!

Last edited by Mythz on Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TWC | FAQ

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:16 am

Can my cats live in groups like Warriors?
Yes! Your cats are welcome to live in any form of hierarchy you want.

Can my cat live in ___'s group?
Not officially; all cats owned by you must have an official post on your thread/website and be officially in your group. However, in any personal stories/roleplays/etc your cats may travel between and interact/live in other people's groups (with their permission, of course).

Do I need to level up to get more cats?
Nope! After registering your group in the archive with the initial prompts you do not need to level up. The prompts we have are for extra points which you can purchase prizes and other items with!

If I leave the group can I transfer my cats out?
Yes, you are welcome to transfer your cats out. However, you must first gain the permission of the artist and then contact myself or Canary22 and get our permission.

Can I use these characters in aus as non species/non arpg characters?

How do I get a custom?
You must first wait until an artist opens slots (they will post on this thread and in the discord), and then fill in the form under the customs post.

Can I make edits to the characters in my own art?
You may simplify designs or add textures, however you may not change eyecolours/markings/scars that your cat has on their official reference.

Can I draw the character with any build I want? (Ex - chubby, slender, ect)
Yes! However you must stick with the general build/features on the breed of your cat.

Can I have more than one group?
At the moment, no! However you're welcome to change any information about your group at any time if you are unhappy with it.
Last edited by Mythz on Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Wild Cats | Badges

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:17 am

Here are some badges for the community!

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4436026][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/424306896040755202/767310983487684618/twc_badge.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by Mythz on Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Wild Cats | Wild Cat Adopts | DNP

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:17 am

res.
Mythz