Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

│ │ ꧁ 1x1 roleplay search

Postby nocтιѕ; » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:41 pm

┌─────────────────────

currently only looking for one 1x1 type of roleplay!
demon x angel ── ✧ ──────────────────────
the roleplay starts out with the king of hell on the side
of the Heaven's. he is currently traveling from his home
to meet with the royal bloodline of the angels to talk a
bout peace among the two sides. on his first day of visit
he runs into the 'princess' and has a slight interest in her.
as the meeting takes on, they talk about different ways
they could settle the hatred and bloodshed of both sides,
one of them deals is the royal line giving up their daught
er to him for him to have a bride, and a possible future q
ueen. he likes the idea but he is unsure if he is to take th
e offer. the point of the story is to be slow, and sweet, m
ainly idea of love. there will be the classic drama from b
oth sides of the royal lines. not only that but the citizens
of the underworld must adjust to the idea of having an ang
el as their ruler.
── ✧ ──────────────────────────────
as much as i suport the lgbtq+ group, i am simply look
ing for a classic male x female situation. it is just to f
ill a simple urge of mine for a classic male x female
situation. truly sorry! i do support tho, and thank you
for taking the time to read my search.

└─────────────────────
──────────────────
storage ; writing storage ;
──────────────────
✓ can type 1 to 4000 words
✓ can do both male and fe
males, just perfers males
✓ can alert if i will be away
for long periods of time
✓ can be v detailed in eac
h post if needed to be
✓ can be very patient and
understanding about any sit
uations
✓ can talk outside of the ro
leplay
✓ is willing to develop the p
lot as it continues on
✓ loves to hear the opinion o
f the roleplay partner
✓ is v open minded
✓ is ok if you do not want to c
ode or fancy up your post
✓ is willing to create the forum
myself
──────────────────
pm me ; profile ; ex.
──────────────────
nocтιѕ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:48 pm

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with or more. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. For this one, I very much prefer to add my oc from Destiny. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheOfficeFan23 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:48 pm

TheOfficeFan23 wrote:
тнeoғғιceғan23'ѕ ѕearcн ғor 1х1 roleplayѕ

muse wrote:xxx✵⤐ нιgнly wanтed ;; horse&rider
xxx✵⤐ нιgнly wanтed ;; canine
xxx✵⤐ нιgнly wanтed ;; post-apocalyptic
xxx✵⤐ wanтed ;; divergent
xxx✵⤐ wanтed ;; hunger games
xxx✵⤐ wanтed ;; teen rehab
xxx✵⤐ wanтed ;; mafia
xxx✵⤐ wanтed ;; percy jackson
✵⤐ aвoυт мe ;; I am a semi-literate to literate roleplayer. I usually write between 400-900 words per post. I prefer the pronouns of she/her and I prefer to play mxf even though I don't have a problem with LGBT, I'm just not entirely comfortable playing that. I prefer to discuss plot and thread advances through discord but I like to roleplay on CS. I would prefer OC characters on the fandom roleplays. I am fairly active and can post at least two-three times a day.
✵⤐ aвoυт yoυ ;; I'd prefer you be semi-literate at least 400 words. I'd prefer someone who has good communication, I really don't want the thread to die. I'd like someone fairly active, about once or twice a week or more response time.
TheOfficeFan23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCHNGRL » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:32 am

Hi there!

My name is Quiet Animal! I'm currently looking for RP, but I am quite picky if I say so myself. I have a list of things I like and dislike

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕣𝕖𝕤

Will definitely do:
- Fantasy
- Romance
- Horror
- Action
- Science fiction

Will probably do:
- Western
- Historical (Magical and realistic)
- Magical realism
- Realism (Both human and animal)

When it comes to universes (WOF, Warrior cats, etc...) I have a limit to what I can do. I will NOT play as any series/TV/book characters(I am terrible at impersonating)

Will absolutely not do:
- Nothing (✪‿✪)ノ

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕤

I can draw pretty good, dragons especially. The only problem is that I suck at drawing humans :')...
So what I'll mostly use are dragon, wolf or anything animal-related characters. But I'll use human too!

ℝℙ 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕤

I only use discord at the moment

ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤

- Romance
- Bl/Gl
- Fantasy

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦

- Fast replies
- Being friendly in OOC
- Will notify when they will be offline for a while
- I don't care about the post lengths, as long as it's enjoyable :3
- Spelling doesn't have to be the best but not the worst either

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕞𝕖

- Fast replies
- 9/10 spelling
- Friendly in OOC
- Will notify when offline for a while
- Post lengths can vary, from short to long

PM me your idea and maybe I'll accept!(Please don't be mad if I decline, as I mentioned before, I'm quite picky) I'm looking forward to finding an RP buddy
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
MCHNGRL

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:31 am

𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐢 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧!!! 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞. 𝐦𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥. 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝. 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞 :), 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝟑 𝐨'𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞!! 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 - 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡 ( 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐝𝐨 ) / 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 ( 𝐢𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 ) / 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐋𝐆𝐁𝐓+ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 / 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧! / 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 / 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲 ( 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 :) 𝐏𝐌 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 :)

𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐱𝐟! 𝐈𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐱𝐟!

Craving / Already Doing

-- 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐰/𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧
-𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀
- 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲
- 𝗙𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽
- 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘅 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿
-𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗳𝗮𝗻
- 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗴, 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻, 𝗲𝘁𝗰. [𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝗯𝗶𝗲]
- 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁-𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱𝘀 (𝘇𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗻𝘂𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿, 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀, 𝗲𝗰𝘁)
- HOGWARTS!! / Harry Potter Fandom - 𝐌𝐲 𝐎𝐂 𝐱 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐎𝐂 ( 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐱𝐟 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐱𝐟 )
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zutopia » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:45 am

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████▌
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████▌
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████▌
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████▌
┌───────────────────┐

hi there! im solar. im a full-time student, in the gmt timezone. im more...
comfortable playing mxm, or mxf, though ill occasionally do fxf. i can w...
rite a minimum of 5 sentences and up to two paragraphs on a good day....
ill do my best to inform you about my absences or the lack of posts. i...
like to say i have decent grammar and spelling, but you can be the judge...
of that. ooc chat is not necessary with me, but it is a nice touch. mainly...
focus on romance+drama. able to write over cs and discord.////

└───────────────────┘

..[medieval] would prefer this to be mxm, possibly drama filled. maybe arranged
..marriage, or something between a royal x peasant, anything will do. [slice of life]
..multiple possibilites with this one, we can discuss. [canines] perhaps something
..post-apocalyptic? fighting to survive in the wild after a deadly virus? [supernatural
..beings] you get the gist, could be supernatural x human, whatever works. [haters
..to lovers] this is pretty self-explanatory, and it can probably be in any setting.
..i dont have many ideas since im not picky [but at the same time i am?? sjhkjs]
..and id love to hear any suggestions that you have, im also totally up for making
..up something on the spot and developing it as we go, again, whatever works really.
..since im busy my replies might be sorta delayed, sorry!
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♠♠ ace's search

Postby sashahardy » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:23 am

┌───────────────────┐

hello everyone!
      here are just some of the roleplays which i'm
      currently craving, these are really brief plots
      so if it sounds of any interest to you please pm
      me so we can further develop and alter these! i
      currently do mxf pairings and always double up,
      i can write up to 1000+ words and i'm looking for
      active partners who can contribute ideas!

marvel
      i'll play any avenger you want as long as you play
      spider-man.i don't have a specific plot but i'd love
      to do maybe our villain oc's against the avengers.
      i do love a bit of opposites attract there c;
      alternate dimensions?

1920's mafia
      anything mafia/gang related. with rivalry and
      forbidden relationships. anything based of peaky
      blinders if you've watched that.

the new mutants
      craving this so bad. a 'hospital' to help those with
      powers cope with their 'gift', we can double up and
      have a few side-characters as well. this could also
      be a small group rp where each character has different
      powers which they are learning to control. eventually
      they will be released to join the 'x-men' and become
      heroes but maybe some end up as villains?
      ////

└───────────────────┘

sashahardy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starsought » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:00 am

Hello! I am Starsought, but please feel free to call me Aura. I am a girl residing in the United States who goes by the Eastern Standard Time zone. I am a semi-literate roleplayer who is capable of posting at least two paragraphs per post, and am able to go up to five or more paragraphs if needed. I do have a habit of mirror posting that I am gradually trying to get out of. I'm a fairly active roleplayer, and will reply as quickly as I can. However, I do have a life outside of chickensmoothie so I can't be expected to reply to your post right away. I would say that I have good grammar and spelling, but I am human and will make mistakes sometimes. I am gradually becoming better at formatting, and will try my best to make pretty posts that are neat and presentable. I prefer to play original characters, and am mostly craving fandom roleplays. Pairing-wise, I am only able to do mxf pairings, but can play either gender. Doubling is my preference.

I don't have many requirements, but there are a few that I would like you to meet. It would be nice if you were a semi-literate roleplayer who is capable of posting at least three sentences even with writer's block. I would also like if you were active, and able to post at least once every five days. I understand if you are going to be busy and unable to reply, but please let me know and don't leave me hanging. Please have decent grammar and spelling and refrain from using text language unless we are talking out of character. Also, it would be great if you could have a basic plot idea in mind when you message me so that we will have something to build off of. I am willing to help out, but I do not want to have to come up with the entire plot by myself.

At the moment, I am currently craving Percy Jackson and Soul Eater roleplays using OCs, not canon characters. Please message me if you are interested!
Starsought

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:33 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M
*M x F (used to playing girls
*F x F
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*Add Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*Add Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph
*Kuuchuu Buranko
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
(add) *Lumine (older possesed/cat! Kody x older Lumine)
*Pokemon
(add) *Danganronpa (Nagito x my oc x Izuru, Shuichi x Kokichi/ Amami x Shuichi x Kokichi, Kaito x Maki (normal or male) and Kaito x Maki (normal or male) x my oc, Kaede (normal or male) x my oc, Gonta x Himiko, Angie x Himiko x Tenko or just Angie x Tenko, male Kirumi x oc, Keebo and male Miu x oc)
*FNAF
*Detective Conan
*Black Butler
*Shokugeki no Soma (legal aged, so 18 or older)
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
*Just realized Mo Dao Zu Shi is mostly about drama and stuff, not sighting against CS rules, I think, so that too (WangXian, Zixuan x Yanli, Lan Huan x Jiang Cheng, Qing x OFC x Ning, OT3 SongXiaoXue, Jing (that's what the Untamed calls her) x OFC, Fairy dog x my dog of that I already have pups too, Jingyi x Sizhui x Jin Ling x OFC)
*Chinese or Japanese (ancient, but not written in Chinese or Japanese)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My evil plan? Get you to RP with me!

Postby grey matter » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:04 am

I've been expecting you... Good ahoyvning.

* I'm Jade, he/him pronouns, and/or I use 1 (one) set of neopronouns as detailed here. I'm also down with being known as Villainelle, or Villain, if you so desire it.
* I consider myself ranging from (semi-)lit to... very, very un-lit, an utter disaster. So, maybe... I don't have a good estimate, but I'm sure I've written 400 word replies before when the RP is really flowing? It all depends on you and I and our flow and wording styles, and if I have multiple characters. Notably, I've only written my longest content when I have multiple characters bantering or something.
* I play basically any gender, but I usually lean toward (trans) males.
* I'm down to double up more than often! It helps me develop my characters if they've got another they can banter with! It's fine if we don't, though.
* CST/CDT. Activity varies but I'll try to post multiple times a day.
* I prefer LGBTQ+ romance if any. I'm also not the best at MxF.
* But, as I said, there's an "if any." I really like platonic stuff too! While I adore writing romance, and I'm pretty dang good at it with my own characters, I haven't actually had a crush before, so I'm also a sucker for platonic stuff because We Need More Friendships, and I might be some sort of greyromantic ace. Still not sure on that one, but I can write a good romance anyways.
* Currently, I prefer to play villains, however, they aren't usually going to be the most harmful in the long run. In fact, many of them will be Ineffectual Sympathetic Villains, Affably Evil, Harmless Villains (and subcategories of), or can and will be harmful, but not toward those they care a lot about, and will probably protect those they care about with that. After all, Even Evil Has Standards. Villains who also show humanity/mundaneness/that they aren't so inhuman after all (in any way from having vulnerable moments to showing compassion to just flat out doing what they have to like grocery shopping or doing normal things in general) will also be a common theme with me. In general, I don't want to limit myself to only certain types, but I will have niches I will gravitate towards, and almost all my villains will be the sort who are aware they're "evil" and are generally akin to cartoonishly evil Card-Carrying Villains but more complex and developed... and also, probably more harmless. Simultaneously card-carrying and harmless/ineffectual.

Current Roleplay/Writing Examples:
* Villainy Commenced - My longest-running roleplay. Flucuating literacy and seriousness, a great example. We also are managing a bunch of characters really well after a little trial and error. (Basically, we have a small cluster of main characters, a smaller cluster of secondary characters, and then my personal cluster of Characters That Probably Won't Appear But I Will Ramble About Them Sometimes Because I Like Them.) W/ the-nug-king.
* Spaceventure Commenced - The spinoff/sequel to Villainy Commenced. Currently pretty light and I'd think the literacy would vary just as much as its predecessor, though it's been decently light as of late. W/ the-nug-king.

Roleplay Ideas (bold = high interest/excitement, italics = role I'd like):

General Ideas
* Queerplatonic relationships. This just sounds nice. I've always wanted to RP one specifically. I haven't before, so I'd be new to it if we did. I do know some things, though.
* Slice of life but with settings other than modern-mundane. I'm fine with Domestic Downtime in between bigger things though.
* Keeping things lighthearted but also capable of being darkhearted(?) if need be.
* Playing with tropes. As you can tell, I'm a TV Tropes user/viewer and I love messing around with tropes.

General EVIL Ideas
* Commander/evil overlord and henchman antics. I've been wanting to play a henchman/minion/lackey/whatever lately. Preferably, your character is a bit more evil than mine, but still capable of being At Least A Little Decent and/or Being Entertainingly Hammy.
* Like the above, but mentor and apprentice. I'd think it's something similar, but the dynamic is a bit different from the above.
* Hero captures villain/villain captures hero/villain captures villain.
* Antics at the lair.
* Evil friend groups do evil friend things.
* Slice of life BUT EVIL.
* Villains with bad and petty plan ideas. Like, comedic, cartoony villains.
* Villain gets treated with respect by an "enemy" and doesn't know how to react whatsoever.
* Villain attempts to get redeemed, but like, they kinda suck at being "good."
* Villains working together for whatever reason.
* For that matter, good (not in the MORALLY good way, I swear-), healthy relationships between villains.
* Or like, enemies to friends to romantic interests but they're still enemies the entire way, in the comedic, not abusive sense. (There is no abuse. Only "we duel on board game nights and cuddle but competitively" and the like.)
* For that matter, romantic archenemies. Expect banter like "You are hot in more ways than one!" "You have done a dramatic dipping dance move over a pit of lava, what did you expect my dearly detested?"
* Or friendly archenemies that are platonic! Those are fun too... expect a lot of Go-Karting With Bowser happenings? Though, you can expect that in the other ones.
* Or a blurry section between those two.

Sci-fi
* If we're RPing Sci-fi, I mean all the kinds of sci-fi... from Frankenstein's classic doing mad science stuff in a normal-ish world, to The Supernatural/Aliens Lurk The Earth to space antics, I'm a sucker for sci-fi. I'll most likely play, depending on the time period, mad scientists, regular scientists, aliens, people who work on spaceships, robot inventor-types, robots, cyborgs, androids, and more. Cyberpunk is in here too and I'm down for it. I think a plot based around a group who operates a spaceship/goes on space adventures would be siiiiick. I'm also down to be an... evil space overlord type and I wouldn't mind RPing the antics of the Giant Space Weapon Fun Times.

Fantasy
* I'd probably play a dark magical type, more specifically, necromancers, technomancers, artificers, alchemists, wizards, and perhaps a bard, flirting optional. Also, dark ruler-types are cool, and so are edgy, dark knightly types (not... not Batman, but you know what I mean, I hope.) I'd be down for general goofy adventuring, general adventuring, and... more adventuring. Seriously. I WANNA ADVENTURE!

Sci-Fantasy?
* Sci-fi and fantasy combined? Sure! Any of the above archetypes are fine by me, and I might even combine them! Hello, android alchemists and mad scientist necromancers, not to mention the space bards... Muahahah!

Cartoon-esque
* This is where I can go full ham with villain ideas. These are where a decent amount of the petty villains with ridiculous motivations are.

Villain Archetype Mashup Thing
* Perchance a small group or one in which we double up. Multiple villain archetypes in the same group. Don't have much of a plot, but dynamics between characters are super fun.

Fandoms/Based Ons (OCs only - I mostly just like the worlds and I'd rather not mess with canon plotlines. Things that take place during canon are alright though.)
* SPOP. Don't really care for anything mid-show or pre-show, but I might do some post-show stuff or just Vaguely In The Universe. The fantasy and sci-fi elements in the same place are what draws me, so if you'd rather do this one disconnected from the fandom it's fine by me.
* Star Wars. I just like the verse. Probably gonna use my droid engineer OC and his droid who is basically family to him as my characters. Plotlines include... well, there's a whole diddly dang chaotic plotline with this guy, PM me for more details.
* ATLA/LOK? I like the universe. A lot.
* Riordanverse. I've read through all of PJO, MCGA, Kane Chronicles, one HoO book, and I'm working on my third (and then fourth) ToA book. I'd like to play a child of Nemesis who takes their mother's name WAY too seriously and has built themself a villain persona. Bonus points if they let down their walls around your character and Show Vulnerability.
* Epithet Erased. I've got a small cluster of OCs and one who I have the whole rules of his epithet written out.
* Ace Attorney... though, I don't really know what we'd do here. I just really like Sebastian Debeste, though I wouldn't RP him.
* BNHA/MHA, I guess? I have a few OCs.
* HP is something I might do but I have a currently pending RP in that fandom... also, I guaruntee you I'll make my character trans. I have a lot of spite toward the author and I'll probably drag in a bunch of internet Hogwarts headcanons (like, about the school itself).
* I have... a ton of other fandoms. Just ask, and we can see if I'm willing to RP it.

Thank you for your time!
Last edited by grey matter on Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me