Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Darner Fae Adopts by Rosemoon

Based on Click to view
Artist Rosemoon [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Darner Fae Adopts

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:55 am

Main Page || Archive || Artist Search || MYO Event || Nursery || Bank || Store || Customs & MYOs || Fanclub || Discord || Archive Update || Approvals ★

Darner Fae are a very small breed of fae that are canine-like and part dragonfly. They are known for their long tails, long necks, short legs, and docile manner. They cannot be tamed, but if you're lucky enough, you may watch them in their natural habitat.

They act as pollen collectors encouraging flowers to grow and they are often mistaken for dragonflies themselves. Their diet normally consists of vegetation (i.e. leaves, fruits, berries, veggies, etc.), especially nectars from different fruits, but they can eat pretty much anything. They are about 2-3 inches in length on average, the largest known Fae being 14 inches long.

A Fae's wings are so fragile they have been known to collect leaves and flowers and cover them in order to protect them from tearing and severe damage. On rare occasions, some have been caught taking human items and using them as protection instead of plant life. Their wings are a delicate iridescent material, once torn make it impossible to fly.

These creatures have been seen in warm climates that grow plants capable of pollination, but when the seasons change their bodies are capable of easy adaptation. They grow more fur in the winter and shed in the summer, their eyes adjust to darker days, and their ears act as semi-insulation.

Species created by Sixbane
Background made by Hubble
Owned by Rosemoon
All line credit is to Sixbane!
Traits
Standard
× Hair Tuft Edits || Non-Plant Wing Covers || Heterochromia || Sclera Color || Pupil Shape
Common
× Hair Edits (anything longer than just a tuft) || Backmanes || Longer Fur || Shorter Fur || Custom Long Tails || Custom Tongue || Glow
Uncommon
× Shorter Tails || Custom Ears || Extra Pair of Wings || Missing Limbs || Colorful Blood || Missing Eyes
Rare
× Extra Limbs || Halos || Extra Eyes || Two Tails || Horns || Transparency || No Tail || Plant Growth Coming From Body
Legendary
× No Wings || Non-Dragonfly Wings || Eyes on Body || Two Heads || Height or Length Mutation || Gene Splicing || No Wing Cover
Non-Rarity
× Weight || Plant Wing Covers || Scars || Teeth || Claws || Elemental Based Powers
Last edited by Rosemoon on Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:55 am, edited 15 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:53 am

General Rules
    ✿ Darner Fae are a closed species, non-artists are not allowed to make their own without the proper MYO permission or otherwise.

✿ Do not trace these lines, they were created by Sixbane so please give proper credit when posting your Fae on other websites such as Toyhou.se.

✿ Bullying and harassment is not tolerated here. If you have an issue with another user, please contact a moderator.

✿ Please do not guilt trip or otherwise purposefully make someone feel bad about winning a Fae you wanted. Please show good sportsmanship and kindness towards your fellow community members.

✿ If you create art for a competition, please explicitly state if you do not want the winner to have your art, otherwise it will automatically go to them.

✿ Fae can be sold/purchased for any currency including C$, pets, USD, etc. USD agreements must be made off-site. Be responsible and reasonable when making these transactions.

✿ If you are bidding or auto buying a Fae, only offer with the funds you currently have. You have one (1) week to pay from the time you win.

✿ Fae MYO tickets and items may not be sold for any currency, only traded.

✿ Currently, there is no co-owning of any Fae.

✿ Please do not mini mod, if you see an issue, wait for the mods to handle it or contact a staff member.

✿ You may not edit your Fae without the proper items.

✿ A list of edits must be present on all Fae references including adopts, customs, nursery batches, etc.

✿ Hubble created the original background used here, you may NOT delete, move, or otherwise edit that signature. Do not touch it.

✿ Once a Fae has been bred once, you cannot alter their appearance.

Customs & Transfers
    ✿ Customs and transfers may be done by anyone, so long as you have the proper permissions for it.

✿ Custom lined MYOs and adopts are allowed, however they must be approved by the species owner first.

✿ Customs and transfers must be approved by a staff member to be considered official.

✿ Customs must have proof of a ticket available and an accurate list of edits before it can be approved.

✿ Transfers must have permission from the original artist and the design may not be changed. Edits can be made with proper edit items.

✿ Revamps can only be done if the Fae has never been bred and the species owner has given permission.

✿ Artist entries may be claimed as customs if the artist has given permission first and you must have the proper MYO ticket.

Limitations
    ✿ You may own an unlimited amount of Fae.

✿ You may not gift/trade/sell/breed your Fae until you've owned it for at least 2 weeks.

✿ Fae pups can be revealed 2 weeks after they blossom.

✿ There is a 3 week cool down after breeding your Fae.

✿ There is no trading/selling/gifting cool down.

✿ Fae can only breed 4 times.

Relationships & Breeding
    ✿ Fae can be of any gender, sexual, or romantic orientation. They can breed with any gender Fae.

✿ Nursery slots will have both paid and free slots open.

✿ The number of pups you get from a breeding will be rolled from 1-4.

✿ Relationships and breedings between Fae that are related or between an adult and a pup are NOT allowed.

Staff
    ✿ Artists may hold adopts in any form of competition. But there must be a clear winner and all USD transactions just be taken off-site.

✿ Moderators duties include moderating Darner Fae threads, doing approvals, and helping answer questions.

✿ Artists may only make legendary adopts for milestones such as 50s and 100s.

✿ All staff will receive an MYO for every month they are active in the community and the tier will raise every 2 months.
Last edited by Rosemoon on Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

staff

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:53 am

Staff

Last edited by Rosemoon on Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

misc.

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:54 am

Moderator Applications
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pronouns:[/b]
[b]Discord:[/b] (not required but this is for when eventually I can set up a discord)
[b]Past Experience:[/b]
[b]Why You Want This Position:[/b]
[b]How Do You Handle Certain Situations:[/b]
[b]How Active Are You:[/b]

Feel free to PM applications to me.

Here will be:
∆ Links to other threads
∆ Stamps (if we can get any oop I stink at those but I'll try lol)
∆ Anything else I can think of
Last edited by Rosemoon on Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Darner Fae

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:55 am

Last edited by Rosemoon on Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Darner Fae Adopts - Closed, Marking Welcome

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:02 am

Feel free to mark now!
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxFlamepoolxX » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:49 pm

Mark!
Image Image

GRAB BAGS & RARES FOR C$

Selling TH characters HERE
XxFlamepoolxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Novacaine- » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:31 am

Mark!
Credit to frostily and Brackensnake for my avatar and sig image
MY BOI NOVAAA
-Novacaine-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:17 pm

Tonight I'm going to try and put up the artist search and a special re-opening MYO event! You'll need to have this thread marked in order to participate in the event, so mark it now so you don't have to worry about it later!
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me