*NEW Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/started

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: *NEW Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/started

Postby PrankFox » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:24 pm

I'll see about getting a post up soon if anyone wants any interactions!
PrankFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:31 am

Imma free up xenede, hes more ruff around the edges especially with new dragons but he is open if anyone wants to talk to him, hes by the mountain.

Kayda is currently seeking out people to spread the news about the people that have attacked her thus far

I plan on making a recap, if anything important has happened for your characters please pm me or post here so everyone can be on the same page!
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead.or.alive » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:30 am

hey, i promise im still alive! it's just depression/anxiety has been kicking me in the butt lately

im trying to get myself together, but most of my get-up-and-go is going toward getting out of bed and work.

i...had more i wanted to say, but im not really sure how to put it. just, please give me a little bit of time to get my head on straight. im really trying my best...
dead.or.alive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:41 am

It's fine, I understand! Depression and anxiety can be really rough and I get if you need more time. Especially with having work on top of it all, that's certainly not easy.

On a lighter note -- if there's anyone that needs an interaction, I can make a second character! I'll just need a bit to get a ref for her.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:50 am

Shinefire's open if anyone wants to interact with her.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Echoblossom~ » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:55 am

@dead or alive
Your fine! Thanks for checking in and i toatally get the anxiety and deppresion amd work thing, i dont think I'm going to kick characters more just mark them inactive for others to see.

Take your time, your health is much more important!!!
~Echoblossom~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:17 am

DaniCalifornia wrote:Can I have Hummingbird interact with her?

Sure!
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *NEW Dragons of the valley - RP - accepting/not started

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:37 am

Always be wary of how deep you dive -- the ocean is rarely kind.
name - Iteru
gender - Female
personality - Iteru is wise beyond her years and easy to get along with. She's kind, and will often go out of her way to help others if she can, but can seem stern when the situation calls for it. She has a habit of hiding, and bottling up, her negative emotions around others however, which can make her a little unpredictable. There are times when she can seem to be lashing out for no reason -- bottled emotions bubbling to the surface briefly before she gets them under control.
dragon type - Sea Wyvern
age - Twenty-eight
sexuality - Demisexual
history - Iteru hatched alone on the ocean floor some distance off the coast, managing to only barely survive her time as a hatchling by lucky catches of bottom-dwelling creatures that stumbled into her path. As she grew older and stronger, teaching herself to truly hunt fish. Her first ventures onto land were cautious but did not end in disaster, and she slowly became bolder. Unfortunately, fisherman from a nearby fishing village spotted her eventually, and hunters cornered her during one of her trips to land by traveling up a river. With her flying shaky and her route to the ocean cut off, she fled up river instead of down. Meeting an older dragon who noted that the area of ocean she had called her home was no longer safe for her, she directed Iteru to the sanctuary, where she's been ever since.
family - //
crushes - //
other - A manipulator of water, Iteru is most powerful near or in water. Even out of water she can create small waves of water with her tail. She can produce a magic-infused water that can clean wounds and speed up their healing, but only in limited amounts that take a while to regenerate. She is shaky in the air, and dislikes long flights.
Her diet consists entirely of fish, and at times she will stray from their safe haven to hunt in the sea instead of settling for the fish from the river.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:22 am

If anyone wants Iteru to run into one of their characters let me know! I'll get her intro up in a bit.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me