─★🇲​🇴​🇴​🇳​ ─ѕeмι-lιт ʀᴘ OPEN

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

─★🇲​🇴​🇴​🇳​ ─ѕeмι-lιт ʀᴘ OPEN

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:56 am

☽✧MOON✧☾
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩"There is no glory in battle worth the blood it costs"✩⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
introduction post | rules & guidelines | plot | territory |characters & relations | status
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Werewolves are the only species left on the planet. Over the years they have proved themselves to be superior. They have maintained their strength and numbers through a cruel event. Werewolf legends always wrap around the fact of a soul mate, a wolf destined to you from the Moon Goddess. But that's not true. There is no miraculous instantly fall in love with your mate at first sight as everyone believes. There is only The Run. The Run is an event held twice a year during the blue moon week and the blood moon week. All mateless wolves are expected to attend. The Blue Moon Run is for lower-ranking wolves whereas its counterpart the Blood Moon Run is for higher ranking wolves and Royals. King Dristan decided that they should discriminate no longer and has merged the runs and has now called them the Solstice Moon Runs. Dristan Draconian wants nothing more than to find someone to call his own. Will this ruthless Alpha King and his pack mates find what they're looking for at the Solstice Moon Run? Join and RP to find out!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Last edited by HoneyLavender࿐ on Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:10 am, edited 12 times in total.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules & Guidelines

☽✧MOON✧☾
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩"There is no glory in battle worth the blood it costs"✩⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
introduction post | rules & guidelines | plot | territory |characters & relations | status

i. All site rules apply
ii. Minimum of 350 words per post. More is encouraged.
iii. You may only have max 2 characters. You cannot be your own mate
iv. Romance/Drama IC is highly encouraged
v. No mini-modding or Perfect characters. Don't kill character(s) without consent and all characters must have flaws. No one is perfect (:
vi. Respect your fellow RPers. No bullying, harrassment, discrimination or fighting OOC will be tolerated.
vii. No other species than werewolves.
viii. No cursing, explicit scenes or graphic depictions of violence,
ix. All forms should go on the Forms Thread.
x. Remove signatures when posting on either thread.

i. The word of the King and Queen are the law.
ii. A King or Queen may only be challenged on the night of a Blood Moon; challenges placed before the sacrifice will be void.
iii. Rogues are not to be trusted and must be brung to the King and Queen immediately for judgment.
iv. Mates are chosen at the Mate Chase, all mates are approved by the King and Queen; any matings/pups born without consent will have both parties severely punished.
v. Those who defy the law (the King and Queen) will be severely punished usually by exile or death.
vi. Only Royalty has powers. Regular wolves and Omegas do not.
vii. Only Alphas have black fur, only Lunas have white fur.

Last edited by HoneyLavender࿐ on Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Plot

☽✧MOON✧☾

The world is at war, and the country is divided. The supernatural has made themselves known and the United States exists no more. The northern territories are controlled by the Royal Lycans and a powerful male is their King. Other species have been slowly dying out, overtaken by the Lycans. Humans have been turned into what we know today as werewolves while other species have become extinct by now. The Galaycian Kingdom has been ruling the land for centuries. Dristan Dracorian has now ascended the throne. The Lycan species is on the brink of extinction, the result of stubborn and proud males refusing to take werewolves as mates. Along with a new King, there come new views and new blood. The former King had ordered for two opportunities to be made for males to choose their mates. The Blood and the Blue Moon Run. The Blood Moon Run was originally for higher ranking wolves, and Blue for lower ranking. Now, with the birth of the Solstice Moon Run all wolves can participate and find their chosen mate. With Dristan growing older and the Elders pressuring him to find a mate, will Dristan finally find what he yearns for?

Last edited by HoneyLavender࿐ on Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Territory

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:57 am

☽✧MOON✧☾

The Royal Galaycian pack resides in a vast forest expanse in Aspen, Colorado. The forest is placed over vast mountains. In the summer it is filled with game and life and bustles with activity and the beginning of new lives. In the winter it snows and is still and silent, almost like death. Only werewolves reside in the world. The forest has many rivers running through it and even a waterfall! Wild game can be found year-round. Ranging from squirrels, rabbits, and birds to deer, elk, and caribou. The wolves thrive best in the forest and therefore the castle is built along with its village, in the middle of the woods.

The castle was built upon the highest mountain, overlooking the whole territory. It houses the most important wolves - royals - on the top floors and the servants - omegas - on the lower floors. The 8th floor houses the Alpha King, the 7th the Beta, the 6th the Delta, and the next 5 the warriors and other Royals. The castle is nearly as old as the werewolf race. The castle has gone through many renovations to become more modern. Electricity was set in place along with a heating and cooling system. There are modern kitchens and bathrooms, along with modern technology. They have a garage 3 floors under the castle with a plethora of expensive cars.

Last edited by HoneyLavender࿐ on Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters & Relations

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:57 am

☽✧MOON✧☾

Characters
Alpha King Dristan Draconian "Alpha King Draco" | Form | Male | 26 | AngelDoll
Luna Queen | [url=?]Form[/url] | Female | - | [url=?]?[/url]
-----------------
Royal Beta Male | [url=?]?[/url] | Male | - | [url=?]?[/url]
Royal Beta Female | [url=?]?[/url] | Female | - | [url=?]?[/url]
-----------------
Royal Delta Male | [url=?]?[/url] | Male| - | [url=?]?[/url]
Royal Delta Female | [url=?]?[/url] | Female | - | [url=?]?[/url]
----------------
Wolf Lord | [url=?]?[/url] | - | - | [url=?]?[/url]
Wolf Lady | [url=?]?[/url] | - | - | [url=?]?[/url]
---------------
Warrior | [url=?]?[/url] | - | - | [url=?]?[/url]
---------------
Omega | [url=?]?[/url] | - | - | [url=?]?[/url]

Relations Key
Males will be colored Blue and females will be colored Pink
→ ___ is attracted to ___
↔ Feelings go both ways between ___ and ___
♥ ___ and ___ are in love/mates
↹ ___ and ___ are related

Dristan

Last edited by HoneyLavender࿐ on Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:58 am

extra

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Status

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:58 am

☽✧MOON✧☾

We are OPEN!

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: