Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Character for Character (v.2)

Postby GoldPeaks » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:52 pm

GoldPeaks wrote:
feelin in the mood for some new characters so decided to start fresh with a new topic,,

so anyway, yeah - if you make me a character, I will make one for you back. I am going to be a little more strict with the characters I receive this time around, as I really, really want to connect well with them.

If you are curious, here are some designs I have done in the past

please keep in mind before you draw a character for me -
1. I cannot draw human characters, at all. I can do plenty of animal ones though, just please don't ask for humans

2. Bases are not ideal, as I would prefer custom-lined (as I will be doing custom-lined myself) but please ask beforehand if you do want to use one

3. I will be commenting on every piece saying if I want the character or not. If I do not want the character you made/don't respond in 3 days, then you can do whatever you want with them

4. PLEASE list your likes and dislikes under the character. I will not go randomly, I need to work with something

5. I will be doing your characters off-oekaki, as that is just easier for me

6. please do not harass me if I don't want the character you made, I just want to be able to actually use them

7. you are 100% free to make another if the character isn't fitting for my tastes. think of it as another shot

now, onto my likes and dislikes (underlined ones are important) -
Likes wrote:- Here are some of my sonas, as they give you a good idea of what I like in general

- Simple/SLIGHTLY complex designs

- I love when the base color is a dark color and there are some lighter colors that compliment it. Some colors I actually love are - any types of blues, yellows, reds, grays, and blacks

- G L O W I N T H E D A R K M A R K I N G S ! ! ! Need I say more?

- Masks in general are pretty cool (like honestly, been a fan of masks like these lately: 1 2 3 4 + gas masks: 1 2 )

- MALE CHARACTERS. I ,for some reason, don't connect well at all with normal female characters. So please, for my sake, only males.

- Raccoons, Tanukis, Wolves, Penguins, Corgis, and Dragons are some species I like a lot

- Humans I also love plenty. I may not be able to draw them a lot myself, but I do give them lots of love. (Timothy is a great example.) However, these don't have to 100% be standard humans. Any types of animal tails and/or ears on them are honestly preferred

- To add to the above, 'Humans', I never had a character that can transform into an animal, so that would be an extreme booster. Can be a werewolf-like transformation (so anthro), or can just turn into the normal 4-legged animal

- ANY type of fish-like tails. I am seriously lacking in some of those and it's surprising as I love a good orca/whale/shark tail. A standard fluffy fish one is perfectly fine as well, don't worry (though, the orca, whale, or shark ones would be great wink wink)

- Recently I have been craving more mechanical/steampunk characters specifically. Can be an entire robotic character (which would be amazing) or just a character with a steampunk touch (like steampunk wings, goggles, or even mechanical prosthetics)

- I also do love goat-like noses quite a bit. However, if you see that there have been a lot of characters made with that type of nose, please just do a normal canine one (dragons and penguins don't apply to this, of course)

- Exposed bone (like ribcages, tails, or even forearm) are a dream

- Plant growth. ESPECIALLY coming out of bones. Hibiki is a great example of that

- This does seem like a weird request but I would absolutely LOVE a character based on the entire aesthetic of Persona 5. It is one of my most favorite games of all time right now, and it would make me extremely happy to have a character based on the game in general. Or even better, if you feel up to it, you are 100% free to make an actual phantom thief character with their persona and mask

- Creepy but cute characters

- F L U F F Y. I've also been wanting some really, really, REALLY, fluffy characters. So fluffy that you can get lost in their fluff, if that makes sense, aha

that is all my likes for now, but I might change it up/add stuff later on.

Dislikes wrote:- Female/girly characters. Please. Just don't. Like I said in the above, I don't connect all that well with any normal female characters.

- Pinks, purples, etc. You get the point. Also rainbow designs aren't really a favorite of mine

- Colors that don't go together at all (PLEASE DON'T DO GROSS PALETTES THAT RUIN THE CHARACTER!!)

- OVERLY COMPLEX DESIGNS. They may look nice, but horrible to replicate (and I am planning on spoiling the characters with plenty of art, so extremely complex designs would kill me)

- Realistic designs. I don't know, I just am not that much of a fan?

- Cats. I can draw cats perfectly fine, but I don't connect well with them as personal characters

I can't think of any more dislikes right now, but I will add any if needed.

thank you, so very very much, if anyone does participate :'>

*~Howdy~*⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Pretty much a disaster weeb who is trying way too hard

Currently obsessed with: Dead Space
    Discord: GoldPeaks#8099
xxxxxx
Art Credit wrote:-
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldPeaks » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:32 pm

GoldPeaks wrote:
feelin in the mood for some new characters so decided to start fresh with a new topic,,

so anyway, yeah - if you make me a character, I will make one for you back. I am going to be a little more strict with the characters I receive this time around, as I really, really want to connect well with them.

1. I cannot draw human characters, at all. I can do plenty of animal ones though, just please don't ask for humans

2. Bases are not ideal, as I would prefer custom-lined (as I will be doing custom-lined myself) but please ask beforehand if you do want to use one

3. I will be commenting on every piece saying if I want the character or not. If I do not want the character you made/don't respond in 3 days, then you can do whatever you want with them

4. PLEASE list your likes and dislikes under the character. I will not go randomly, I need to work with something

6. please do not harass me if I don't want the character you made, I just want to be able to actually use them

7. you are 100% free to make another if the character isn't fitting for my tastes. think of it as another shot

Likes wrote:- Here are some of my sonas, as they give you a good idea of what I like in general

- I love when the base color is a dark color and there are some lighter colors that compliment it. Some colors I actually love are - any types of blues, yellows, reds, grays, and blacks

- Masks in general are pretty cool (like honestly, been a fan of masks like these lately: 1 2 3 4 + gas masks: 1 2 )

- MALE CHARACTERS. I ,for some reason, don't connect well at all with normal female characters. So please, for my sake, only males.

- Raccoons, Tanukis, Wolves, Penguins, Corgis, and Dragons are some species I like a lot

- Humans I also love plenty. I may not be able to draw them a lot myself, but I do give them lots of love. (Timothy is a great example.) However, these don't have to 100% be standard humans. Any types of animal tails and/or ears on them are honestly preferred

- To add to the above, 'Humans', I never had a character that can transform into an animal, so that would be an extreme booster. Can be a werewolf-like transformation (so anthro), or can just turn into the normal 4-legged animal

- ANY type of fish-like tails. I am seriously lacking in some of those and it's surprising as I love a good orca/whale/shark tail. A standard fluffy fish one is perfectly fine as well, don't worry (though, the orca, whale, or shark ones would be great wink wink)

- Recently I have been craving more mechanical/steampunk characters specifically. Can be an entire robotic character (which would be amazing) or just a character with a steampunk touch (like steampunk wings, goggles, or even mechanical prosthetics)

- I also do love goat-like noses quite a bit. However, if you see that there have been a lot of characters made with that type of nose, please just do a normal canine one (dragons and penguins don't apply to this, of course)

- Plant growth. ESPECIALLY coming out of bones. Hibiki is a great example of that

- This does seem like a weird request but I would absolutely LOVE a character based on the entire aesthetic of Persona 5. It is one of my most favorite games of all time right now, and it would make me extremely happy to have a character based on the game in general. Or even better, if you feel up to it, you are 100% free to make an actual phantom thief character with their persona and mask

- F L U F F Y. I've also been wanting some really, really, REALLY, fluffy characters. So fluffy that you can get lost in their fluff, if that makes sense, aha

Dislikes wrote:- Female/girly characters. Please. Just don't. Like I said in the above, I don't connect all that well with any normal female characters.

- Pinks, purples, etc. You get the point. Also rainbow designs aren't really a favorite of mine

- Colors that don't go together at all (PLEASE DON'T DO GROSS PALETTES THAT RUIN THE CHARACTER!!)

- OVERLY COMPLEX DESIGNS. They may look nice, but horrible to replicate (and I am planning on spoiling the characters with plenty of art, so extremely complex designs would kill me)

- Cats. I can draw cats perfectly fine, but I don't connect well with them as personal characters

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldPeaks » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:23 am

GoldPeaks wrote:

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldPeaks » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:57 am

GoldPeaks wrote:

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldPeaks » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:09 am

GoldPeaks wrote:

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldPeaks » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:33 pm

GoldPeaks wrote:

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldPeaks » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:00 pm

GoldPeaks wrote:

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldPeaks » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:46 am

GoldPeaks wrote:

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldPeaks » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:36 am

GoldPeaks wrote:

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldPeaks » Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:47 am

GoldPeaks wrote:

xxxxxx
GoldPeaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery