Kalon Unlimited Impress Me

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

A Wandering Cryptid -

Postby Rosemoon » Tue May 12, 2020 8:10 am

Last edited by Rosemoon on Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Unlimited Impress Me

Postby Chaosin » Tue May 12, 2020 11:06 am

Marking <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calibri » Thu May 21, 2020 6:08 am

Mmmark I've got,, plans
    ██
    FEEL FREE TO CALL ME CALI !!
    cs time +2 | she/her | esfp-t | chars | nebunnies
Calibri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloasiii » Wed May 27, 2020 9:31 pm

Last edited by Cloasiii on Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.

▓↪Clo, she/her

▓↪ taking a quick break to finish finals, I'll be back by the 17th at the very latest <3

▓↪my kals
Cloasiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Wed May 27, 2020 11:38 pm

Through request this competition has been extended by a week!
New end date is the 17th of June CS Time.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphirelion » Thu May 28, 2020 4:32 am

form

- sapphirelion
Last edited by sapphirelion on Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:49 pm

Possible mark

Username: 【Wildfire】
Name: Alcyone

Would be in a certain fantasy AU of mine
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:15 am

𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔪𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔶 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔞𝔱
entry
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:18 pm

Full Name: Baron Benjamin Michaela Barclay
    Name of Choice: Baron, or Baron Barclay, if he needs the last name.
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Theme Song: Evil Angel - Breaking Benjamin

The Baroness made it very clear. Despite being half angel, he was also royalty. Little Baron was staying with her. Nothing Machkiel could say would persuade her otherwise. And so, he was raised in the royal court. His wings were hidden under layers and layers of clothing until they grew too large, then they were masked with a cloak of heavy velvet and satin brocade. She tried her hardest to make him a very noble young prince. But best laid plans never turn out how they should.

Baron tip-toed through the empty corridor of the palace. Though he walked as quietly as he could, he swore there was an echo regardless of his volume. The young noble had changed out of his nighttime wear into his breeches and open-backed sport coat. Plus his cloak, to cover his angel heritage. The riding boots were not helping the noise level one bit. Their rubber soles squeaked with every step. His heart jumping around wildly in his chest, he reached the door to the outside. To his relief, no one heard a thing. He snuck out into the stables with no difficulty at all.

You see, the Barclays were invited to celebrate the King's birthday. But it bored him to tears. A birthday party should be dancing and laughing as the music plays a jovial tune. It should have lots and lots of dessert. It should be fun. Which he'd never gotten and could only dream about.

It shouldn't be formal balls in stuffy suits you can hardly move in. Shouldn't be mournful tunes that seem better fit for a funeral than a party. Shouldn't be platters of quail where you have to use the fourteenth fork on the right to eat it, mashed potatoes with half the butter they should have, or....escargot. Just yuck.

They hadn't let him have any fun in over three weeks. Not in the time it took to get across the country by coach. Not in the time he's pretty much been forced to amuse himself in his room when not having to act all proper.

He needed to get out, get some fresh air at the very least.

The piebald stallion was positively livid at being woken at this hour for a ride. Baron didn't care. He saddled up the fussing horse and mounted with a single soldier-grade sword for self defense. They rider and his steed rode off into the full moon.

The town was busy, full to its fringes with peasant folk. They too celebrated the king's birthday. But they did so in style. A ragtag band of bards played a peppy melody in front of the meeting all. All the folk of all genders, the young and old, the poor and the slightly less poor ; they all gathered together to dance. They didn't care about whether it was on the beat or not. Whether it even remotely resembled the waltz. He hopped off his horse and joined in the fun. He danced with several of the children around his age. He laughed and had a blast.

Then came food. He gorged himself on sweets. Cookies and cupcakes, brownies and tiered cakes ; whatever he wanted to try, the local bakery had on super sale. He was given some strange looks for how much he could by, but he didn't care. He had his fill of sugar now, and he was in a wonderful mood.

So wonderful that he forgot what he was supposed to be hiding. His wings gave an involuntary flap under his cloak. Suddenly, he was no longer just a party-goer. Some stared in horror, some stared in awe. And everyone flinched hard as a shrill, clear voice rang across the town.

"BENJAMIN MICHAELA BARCLAY!"

The Baroness no longer wanted him. His father took him to Heaven to try and staighten him out with the help of the other divine folk. But alas, even after over a hundred years of trying, they never managed to get him in line. In fact, he was further out of line than ever. So, almost two centuries after his arrival to the skies, he was cast out of the council of angels as well.

Lacking attention much more than he could ever imagine, Baron grew very bitter. Lost was the boy with the heart of gold. Lost was the boy with no cares or worries in the world. And in his place, stood a man plagued by the demons of his mind and of his past, one whose confinement is no longer within the luxury of a castle.

One who constantly butted heads with authority, especially those that enforce it. One who routinely got kicked from parties and clubs because he overstepped. One who didn't kindly ask for things, but manipulated people into them with false charm that held over from his royal days. One who if he saw someone in distress, wouldn't pay any attention and would just keep walking. One who had no friends at all anymore, aside from his cat Churchill.

All because deep down, he feels like no one cares and he has to fend for himself. It seemed as if nothing could thaw a heart long locked in the frigid arctic cold.

But maybe someday, someone very special will bring him some sunshine.
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me