The Maze Runner (RP Continued)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Maze Runner (RP Continued)

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat May 23, 2020 1:08 pm

Karter🗲

Tags: Bailey | Role: Runner | Location:Cafeteria

Karter shrugged, trying his best to regain the usual neutral look on his face. "I dunno. Just...I’m gonna get you guys to the Safe Haven, and then...we’ll, by then I hope things're still okay." He chuckled quietly. "We’ve sure had our ups and downs, huh?"
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat May 23, 2020 2:03 pm

Bailey

"Yeah, hopefully we can get out of here before anyone gets hurt" she sighed, her shoulders sagging slightly as stress crashed into her. "Yeah we sure have, haven't we?".
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat May 23, 2020 2:15 pm

Karter🗲

"What if...we had mostly ups from now on?" He asked, letting his pale blue-flecked eyes fix on her. "I knows there’s a lot of complicated factors, but...we could just have ups from here on out."
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat May 23, 2020 2:33 pm

Bailey

Bailey gently drummed the table with her fingers, and took a deep breath. "Yeah, let's hope It's only ups. But just remember, a relationship isn't a school project that needs to be assessed again and again" she explained to him with a teasing smile.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sat May 23, 2020 2:36 pm

Karter🗲

He chuckled. "Oh I’m fully aware," he assured her. "I’m just sayin'...I wanna make sure things don’t fall to pieces, 'cause the times it looked that way..." he shook his head. "Those were even scarier than the night spent in the Maze," he explained.

OOC: Back soon!

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat May 23, 2020 6:16 pm

Bailey

Bailey nodded and took a sip from the water in her cup, her face grim. “Yeah I can tell” she laughed nervously.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun May 24, 2020 3:48 am

Karter🗲

"I was pathetic 'bout it back then, wasn’t I?" He wasn’t really looking for an answer though, it was more than anything an observation. He took a deep breath and slowly let it go. "But y'know...no matter what happened...in the end things always worked out."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun May 24, 2020 9:23 am

Bailey

“Not pathetic, per say, but every time I needed space from you, you said I was walking away” she told him and starred at the table. “Everything happens for a reason” she yawned.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun May 24, 2020 9:26 am

Karter🗲

"Yeah. I think...it’s 'cause a lot of the time, things came off harshly, or in times of panic." He pauses for a long moment, glancing at her. "Back in the Glade, when I was stung," he added quickly. "You walked away then, after..." a lump formed in his throat. One of his worst memories. "After I attacked you on an impulse. That was just...more than abusive on my end. Why didn’t’cha stay away?" He asked. "N-Not that I wanted you to, obviously! Just...Just a wondering."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun May 24, 2020 10:49 am

Bailey

Bailey felt her cheeks growing slightly warm at the mention of what had happened back in the glade. She shivered slightly at the thought. “I didn’t leave because... I didn’t want to” she mumbled.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me