Quick question~

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Quick question~

Postby Akirah » Sat May 23, 2020 10:53 am

Heya, I hope someone can help me here...

I made an rp a few hours ago and after a few minutes (it still needed to be viewed and accepted by a mod, regarding the message I got) it was up.

A little later, I edited it after noticing a speeling error, and made another post on the same rp with my Character sheets, which also needed to be reviewed.
That's been a couple of hours ago now.

I'm just wondering about how long it's probably going to take until the thread and the other post are back up? Just curious, you know?
Also, for how long is it gonna be like that, everything needing to be reviewed?
And oddly enough, other posts I made didn't need to be checked...

Can someone explain that whole system to me? Because I'm a little confused by now^^"
I'm an RPer! ~My RPNation~
Languages are English and German!
Akirah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quick question~

Postby popping star » Sun May 24, 2020 1:17 am

As you're a new player, any posts with links or images in them will need to be approved. They will need to be approved again if they're edited. Sometimes posts made after will also need approval even if they don't contain any images or links. This is normal and happens to everyone. Posts containing images/links will only require approval for a week or so. Sometimes older players may also need to have posts approved, especially if a post contains an image/link from a blacklisted site.

The time it takes for posts to be approved largely depends on how many moderators are active and how busy they are.
popping star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quick question~

Postby Akirah » Sun May 24, 2020 1:21 am

popping star wrote:
    As you're a new player, any posts with links or images in them will need to be approved. They will need to be approved again if they're edited. Sometimes posts made after will also need approval even if they don't contain any images or links. This is normal and happens to everyone. Posts containing images/links will only require approval for a week or so. Sometimes older players may also need to have posts approved, especially if a post contains an image/link from a blacklisted site.

The time it takes for posts to be approved largely depends on how many moderators are active and how busy they are.

Ah Alrighty, good to know, thank you. So in about a week this 'everything needs to be approved' will probably be over? That's a relief X'3
I'm an RPer! ~My RPNation~
Languages are English and German!
Akirah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me