๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป(open)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป(open)

Postby anamarjorie » Sat May 23, 2020 1:52 pm

We need more males..

Also, question is it possible that a wolf doesn't get a mate in their whole life? Or like their mate is human or something?

Is it possible that a werewolf and a human can breed? If so does their child have a wolf form or instincts?
anamarjorie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป(open)

Postby SummerSunset » Sat May 23, 2020 1:55 pm

I'm just speculating, but they might not get a mate if the mate died, and werewolves are basically (this is a bit of a stretch) humans so it is(?) possible to have a human mate? I'm guessing the rest is up to chance.
SummerSunset
SummerSunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kerosine » Sat May 23, 2020 2:06 pm

I'm thinking about making another, but I've had two more people message me to join too :)

A wolf will always get a mate but it depends on if they find them, so they could technically live in a diffrent country or anything. They can have human mates too:) yes they can have children with humans too. And their child will be born a werewolf too, but they can't shift till they are 18 either :)
kerosine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K9. » Sat May 23, 2020 6:46 pm

Iโ€™ll keep posting in the role play advertising thread to try attract more people.
Iโ€™m happy to play along the couples summersunset wants and see where things go. Who knows! Could be drama down the road hehe.
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me