Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

fauns by mothha

Based on Click to view
Artist mothha [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
124 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

fauns

Postby mothha » Thu May 21, 2020 2:31 am

About Fauns

welcome to the world of fauns! fauns are creatures that can be found in any forest. fauns are known as the guardians of these forests! they protect every animal, flower, tree, and shrub. while most are small, about the size of a rabbit, some can grow to be the size of majestic stags! wip wip wip

Trait Rarity Guide

non-rarity: weight edits, expression edits, scars, tattoos, removable accessories
    standard: custom hair, heterochromia, colored sclera
    common: plant growth/elemental aspects (plant), pupil shape change/no pupil, custom tail, claws, polydactyl, backmane, glow
    uncommon: ear edits, longer fur, no tail, tongue edit, teeth edit, custom horns, extra horns, deer hooves
    rare: wings (1 set), extra legs (1 extra set), missing leg (must have at least 3 legs), multiple tails (up to 3), extra eyes (on face, up to 4 eyes total), missing eye (must have at least 1 eye), height/limb length mutation, extra ears (1 extra set), halo (1), short/no fur, horns on the body, feather growth
    legendary: extra mouth (1), multiple heads (up to 4 total), wings (2-3 sets), halos (2-6), elemental traits (non-plant), 3-9 tails, transparency, eyes on body, body parts made of non-living substances, extra ears (2 extra sets), scales, gene splicing (with species owner approval), transparency, exposed bone, split/floating body parts

Announcements

• 5/20/20 | marking is open!
    • 5/21/20 | discord & staff search are open!
    • 6/11/20 | nursery and shop are open!

header by tyrannical !
Last edited by mothha on Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:00 am, edited 25 times in total.
mothha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules

Postby mothha » Thu May 21, 2020 2:32 am

General Rules

• Fauns are a closed species and it is not permitted for a non-staff user to create a Faun without a proper myo ticket. However, we do not own or claim the idea of a canine/deer hybrid.
    • Do not trace, copy, or in any way reproduce the Faun reference lines. Fawn's signature must remain on the lines at all times.
    • Be kind and respectful to every user. Harassment of other users is not permitted; if you have a Faun-related issue with another user, please contact species owners or moderators.
    • Selling and purchasing of Fauns is allowed for any kind of currency; all transfers must be posted on the archive update thread to become official. USD transactions must be discussed offsite.
    • When purchasing an adopt for any kind of currency, only bid with funds you currently have. Payment such as USD, c$, pets, da points, and other currencies must be received within a week or the Faun will either go to the next highest bidder or go back up for offers.
    • Once you have placed a bid, you may not retract it. Only place a bid with funds you are willing to spend on the adopt.
    • Non-staff users may not use the Faun base to sell or adopt out designs; however, users can offer paid or free services to do customs and transfers for other users. USD transactions must be discussed offsite.
    • Faun can be transferred out-of-species with the permission of both the original artist and the species owners; they can no longer use the Faun reference art and the character will no longer be able to participate in Faun breedings or events.
    • Designs can be transferred into the species with the use of a proper myo ticket and species owner permission.
    • Faun Items and MYO Tickets may not be sold.
    • You may roleplay, draw art of, and write stories about your Fauns - have fun with them!
    • Fauns may not be co-owned, and must remain under the ownership of a single user at a time for the purposes of breeding, trading, selling, etc.
    • Do not mini-mod the threads even if you know the answer; this prevents the spread of misinformation. Allow staff to answer any questions and contact staff directly with issues.

Faun References

• Under normal circumstances, you cannot edit your Faun’s lines or designs unless you are adding accessories and tattoos or changing expressions. Scars can be added with species owner approval, and edits can be added with the proper items and species owner or moderator approval.
    • Faun nose and muzzle anatomy cannot be changed under any circumstances; however, they can be relined to match the artist’s style.
    • A complete and proper list of all edits must be posted on all Faun reference pages including adopts, nursery batches, customs, and transfers.
    • Under no circumstances may the signature on the Faun lines be moved, removed, or hidden.

Customs and Transfers

• Customs and transfers can be made by any user, staff or otherwise.
    • Custom lined customs are allowed; however, they must be approved by a species owner to be official. Anatomy doesn’t have to match up perfectly, however, they must have a round, deer-type nose. Having an official line reference is encouraged for breeding purposes, but not required.
    • Customs and transfers must be approved by a species owner or moderator to become official. For customs, proof of MYO ticket ownership in the bank must be given as well as a complete and correct list of edits, and for transfers, the original reference must be linked and the design must remain unchanged.
    • Revamps can only be given to customs and MYOs with species owner approval, and the Faun cannot have bred in the past.
    • Artist entries can be claimed as a custom with a proper MYO ticket and artist approval. To claim an artist entry, post a form on the Customs and MYOs thread and wait for approval from an owner or moderator.

Limits and Cooldowns

• Users may own an unlimited amount of Fauns.
    • Users must own a Faun for at least 30 days before trading or selling them; this does not apply to gifting and Fauns can be gifted at any time. All transfers must be reported on the archive update thread to become official.
    • Users can breed adult Fauns a week after obtaining them.
    • Thirty days after the nursery batch was posted, nursery batch Fauns are considered adults and can breed.
    • After the nursery batch ticket is accepted, the Fauns involved have a thirty day cooldown before being able to breed again.

Relationships and Breedings

• Fauns can be of any gender and any romantic or sexual orientation, and may have as many relationships, romantic or otherwise, as they’d like.
    • As of now, Fauns can breed with one other Faun regardless of gender, as long as the other owner condones the breeding (if two owners are involved).
    • Faun artists may offer nursery slots for free or payment. All slot openings must be posted on the nursery thread to give everyone an equal chance at the slot.
    • A single Faun can breed a maximum of three times.
    • One breeding will result in 1-4 Fauns (randomly rolled).
    • Incestuous relationships or breedings and relationships or breedings involving minors (less than 30 days old) and adults are not allowed.
    • All breeding items must be on the ticket, with proof of ownership, at the time of posting.

Staff Rules and Payment

• Artists may hold any sort of adopt competition including fcfs, prompts, impress me, or paid adopts for any sort of currency; however, all paid adopts must have a Chicken Smoothie currency option and all USD transactions must be discussed offsite.
    • The duty of the moderators is to approve customs and transfers, answer questions, and moderate threads and the discord. Moderators should stay friendly and informative.
    • Once hired, Guest Artists have a trial up to thirty days long in which they may make up to three adopts. The trial ends once either they have made all three adopts or thirty days have passed; staff will come to a decision based on the work done during their trial. They may host any sort of competition, free or paid; however, they may not make custom-lined adopts and only one adopt made during the trial period can have a single rare trait.
    • Artists can only use legendary traits in 50’s and 100’s milestones; staff will decide on the adopt artist beforehand.
    • Artist payment is as follows: one common MYO per two adopts made. Payment MYO’s can be saved and combined at a rate of 2 lower MYO’s : 1 higher MYO (ex. 2 common MYO’s = 1 uncommon MYO).
    • Moderator and Archivist payment is as follows: one uncommon MYO and one common MYO per month of activity (questions are answered, archive is kept up-to-date, etc.). Payment MYO’s can be saved and combined at a rate of 2 lower MYO’s : 1 higher MYO (ex. 2 common MYO’s = 1 uncommon MYO, 2 uncommon MYO's = 1 rare and unlimited under MYO). Payment is given on the last day of each month.
    • Guest Artist payment is as follows: one uncommon MYO at the end of their trial (3 adopts made or 30 days passed, whichever comes first). Payment is given regardless of whether they are hired, but is only given as long as at least one adopt was made during the trial.

Strikes and Bans

Strikes

Bans
      - none so far; let’s keep it that way!
Last edited by mothha on Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:57 am, edited 14 times in total.
mothha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

staff

Staff

Last edited by mothha on Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:40 am, edited 13 times in total.
mothha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stamps, affiliates, giftlines

Stamps

Image - by tyrannical
    Code: Select all
    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4340680][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/712875808275824660/716774219744280647/image0.gif[/img][/url]

pm djkitty! if you've made a stamp you'd like added to this post!!

Affiliates

none right now - pm djkitty! if you'd like to be an affiliate!

Giftlines

Image - by scary

pm djkitty! if you've made a set of giftlines you'd like added to this post!!
Last edited by mothha on Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
mothha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fauns - DNP

Postby mothha » Thu May 21, 2020 2:33 am

last res - marking is now open!
mothha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fauns - posting open!

Postby budmisty0 » Thu May 21, 2020 2:34 am

marrrk
budmisty0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -icarus- » Thu May 21, 2020 2:35 am

Ack, this is adorable- markk!
The Band of Misfits | they/them | collectors of eggs... and hamsters | & &
diagnosed anxiety disorder and ADHD, sd 'tism, pluralflux
Pokefarm Q | Final Outpost |
ImageImageImageImage
Image Image
-icarus-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kököchin » Thu May 21, 2020 2:37 am

mark! i love these sm <3
kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zealouzie » Thu May 21, 2020 2:38 am

Mark!

hi, im zealouzie
i like drawing silly littel creechurs
they/she/he
zealouzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Thu May 21, 2020 2:40 am

big ole mark right here
╒══════════════════════════════════╕

she/her | adult | registered nurse

discord: Aravel#8782

Feel free to PM me or send me trades.
All commissions are closed until announced.

╘══════════════════════════════════╛
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me