Travelers (Invite only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Travelers (Invite only)

Postby acygreen101 » Sun May 17, 2020 12:13 pm

Overview

Traveling across America as a super natural Team that deals with out of hand supernatural creatures.

Rules of the Group
- Follows the Hunter who's the leader
- Don't go off alone on a mission
- No fighting within the group

Characters
Rowan Davis- Hunter- 18 & 1/2- Straight
Esmeray Metzeli- Vampire- '"19"(318)- Lesbain
Jazz Seraphine - Witch- 17- Pans
Toby Villin- Hound- 18- bi
Sky Darwin- Kitsune- 19- Pans

They also have a permanent base deep in the woods somewhere in America that's hidden among the trees and is hard to find unless you know the way. Its pretty big for a tree house but small for a regular house. It manages to find enough space for each member to sleep along with a small side kitchen, a larger balcony with a sitting space, a table to eat on or research inside, one restroom, and it has a lot of bookshelves and a few closets where they can store what they need to keep from their travels. The house itself is very old and worn down with a bit of a vintage feel.
Other room Pics
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/41/d4/24/41d4245fc9a3acee373818c58b4d6488.jpg
https://likedesignideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Small-Bedroom-Design-Ideas-3.jpg
https://cdn.homedit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Small-bedroom-platform-with-storage-under.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/76/c8/e9/76c8e9c564525311d275455f03f0ad23.jpg
(Toby sleeps on the balcony, partly because of the limited space but also because its more comfortable for her.)
Last edited by acygreen101 on Fri May 22, 2020 9:26 am, edited 6 times in total.
acygreen101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Travelers (Invite only)

Postby acygreen101 » Sun May 17, 2020 5:38 pm

ROWAN

Name: Rowan Ellie Davis
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human
Power: He is a skilled hunter who is trained in multiple forms of combat since childhood. His preferred weapon is a gun. He has a vast knowledge of supernatural creatures and a lot of experience hunting which is what makes him arguably the most impactful member of the group and a good leader.
Weaknesses: He’s a human bra

Personality:
He’s a regular guy ‘overall’ he's also kinda messed up. He’s very mature for his age and takes a lot of things seriously even if he doesn’t always show it. He’s an extrovert and enjoys other people's presence, and well he is great at temporary relations well acting on the job or keeping in touch with work associates, he's out of his depths when it comes to long lasting supportive friendships that don’t revolve around killing things (or each other).
He also doesn’t have much knowledge about girls and he's easily intimidated or oblivious to some of the other members at times. He’s very dirty usually and doesn’t care overall that much about his hygiene but is very particular about certain things.
He’s very quick witted and creative and good at improvising in dangerous situations. He has never really worked in a team so he can be a little controlling and nervous about other teammates behaviour sometimes.

Backstory: He comes from a long line of hunters, her parents both quite hunting after he was born to live a normal life where their son wouldn’t have to be put through the brutality of the job. However, when he was five his parents were both killed by a demon, leading him to be raised by his father’s brother. His ‘Uncle Oli’ who was a total redneck hunter. Raised harshly by his uncle who was determined to properly teach Rowan his trade, he practiced many forms of combat and was taught strictly to prepare himself to be a hunter.
Unlike his simple minded Uncle and Cousins, Rowan was always different in the sense of maturity and had a greater thought process. He also possessed a greater tolerance towards supernatural beings as he could show mercy to creatures more commonly than the rest of the family. Some hunters kill everything without thinking, some have a little tolerance like Rowan's uncle, and some hunters specialize in massacring a certain bread.
Totally done with living and traveling with his uncle, Rowan ran away at the age of 15 to travel and hunt by himself. Monumentally successful, he developed the code name of Ryker, as he had a very clean cut and thorough process of hunting that leaves no trace of his visitation as no one ever suspects that he’s actually a teenager.
He has gained a lot of experience and allies through hunting, some of them knowing him as Rowan, some as Ryker, and a very rare few who know him as both. These relationships also help him hunt and find new cases.

Extra: He has a gun named Rudy who he is extremely particular about. He’s always polishing it and never lets anyone else touch it. He also is very territorial over strawberries and hates people reading his hunting “Jurnal” or the team calling him “Ro”.
He also has sort of a soft spot for girls as he trusts them easily. He is attracted to dominant women but falls for sweet girls.

Rudy
https://www.featurepics.com/StockImage/20090708/old-gun-stock-image-1241605.jpg

Attachments
Ro Ro 2.o.jpg
Ro Ro 2.o.jpg (79.9 KiB) Viewed 134 times
Rowan Pants.jpg
Rowan Pants.jpg (30.25 KiB) Viewed 134 times
Rowan Jacket 2.jpg
Rowan Jacket 2.jpg (51.76 KiB) Viewed 134 times
Last edited by acygreen101 on Mon May 18, 2020 10:02 am, edited 9 times in total.
acygreen101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acygreen101 » Mon May 18, 2020 4:34 am

Pink oney.jpg
Pink oney.jpg (42.61 KiB) Viewed 143 times
Sky

Name: “Sky” Skylar Poppy Darwin
Sexuality: Pansexaul
Species: Fire Kitsune (there are 13 different types)

Power: She has another spirit living and coexisting inside her, her fox spirit Kaji. The two share a strong bond as they communicate internally and it's impossible for Skylar to hide things from her other half. Well it is possible for a Kitsune to fully possess their host, most follow the unspoken code of only being in control part time. Well Skylar is in danger or combat, it is generally Kaji who is in control. Neither one can truly fully be in control at any time however as there is always at least some representation of the others personality as the two are bonded together.
Well Sky does have slightly heightened senses, she greater reflexes and speed then strength or hearing. She's a master at many forms of martial arts and she prefers to fight with a sword if possible. This mastery of the arts is a result of both Skylar’s ability and the Kitsunes hundreds of years of experience. She can also manipulate and expand fire as she is a Fire Kitsune, but she cannot create fire out of nothing.
Weaknesses: The only way to kill a Kitsune itself is to cut off its tails with something dipped or laced in mountain ash as it is toxic to Kitsunes. However, a Kitsunes’s host can be killed by more human methods such as heavy injury and such. Well the fox spirit does protect their hosts from fatality much more than any other human could withstand, hosts can still die from human methods.

Personality: Energetic and extravagant. Always quick to make a joke and never too shy to hold back her opinion, she has a very distinct personality that's both extremely likable and annoying. She is very bold and loves art in just about all forms including combat. She gets very bored easily and is a social butterfly but is very loyal to those she feels connected to. Kind to everyone, she can be disappointed in the murkiness in individuals.
She is excitable and tends not to think things through, causing herself to sometimes be put in dangerous situations or even hurt others as she doesn’t think of the consequences of her actions. Overall she cares for people but is pretty bad at reading them or noticing signs of distress as she can be oblivious to things around her. She’s also very clumsy as her carelessness can make her a bull in a China Cabinet sometimes.

Backstory: Raised in a large house in Nevada, Skylar was born to a rich family as the only daughter of four children being the second youngest. Her family are politicians and have always been involved managing and secretly representing the supernatural population in Las Vegas (yes her family is technically from Las Vegas but she didn’t really live in the city). Because of this, Skylar knew of Supernatural existence ever since she was a little kid and the idea has never been strange to her.
As she was the only daughter of a very influential human family, Sky spent most of the first half of her life in her large (LARGE) house with brothers, tutors, and other household helpers being more shielded than her older siblings and treated as a princess. She always had a rebellious and mischievous personality that differed from the rest of her straight faced professional family.
No one in her family knew anything of Kitsunes until it was undeniable that Kaji was within Skylar. Kaji had chosen Sky to be her host from birth, her presence slowly increasing as she aged. At first, the family thought that Kaji was an imaginary friend, when she passed the acceptable age for such things they worried that it was a duel personality or some kind of mental disorder. This process was a little confusing for Shy as well because she knew that Kaji was supposed to be with her but her family’s opinion was still very important to her. When her powers finally started to manifest, the family finally believed that Kaji actually existed.

Extra:

Sword
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/cDAAAOSwlqpatT8q/s-l400.jpg
(Real sword has more of a Katana shape with a more interesting and worn handle)
Attachments
Purple Skirt.jpg
Purple Skirt.jpg (53.7 KiB) Viewed 143 times
Pink Pants.jpg
Pink Pants.jpg (94.03 KiB) Viewed 143 times
Last edited by acygreen101 on Mon May 18, 2020 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
acygreen101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acygreen101 » Mon May 18, 2020 4:47 am

Wolf.jpg
Wolf.jpg (43.98 KiB) Viewed 139 times

Toby

Name: “Toby” Tobias Villin (Vill- nn not Villain)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Hellhound

Power: For the most part a regular Werewolf, however, unlike most wolves who are born into a pack by their parents Hellhounds are created by the moon Goddess and therefore generally adopted after birth(it's a whole process). She has enhanced senses and strength and can turn into a wolf. She’s a skilled fighter as well from training. Generally the subspecies of Hellhounds tend to be more dominant or powerful than Werewolves( other than Alpha’s of course).
Weaknesses: WolfsBane is toxic for her. Silver bullets can kill her but she can touch silver for short amounts of time before it burns her. She used to be able to eat chocolate until she transformed but now it's deadlier than Wolfbane to her- this is more of a specific Hellhound weakness.

Personality: She's emotionally distant to those she doesn’t know, however, she has an instinctual urge and need to connect with others and is protective of those who can’t defend themselves. Generally very quiet and patient unless something sets her off. She’s adventurous and has an endless amount of energy and very low maintenance when it comes to traveling situations. She has a strong self-moral-code and can be a little bull headed going into battle. She’s very brave and is a true Warrior.

Backstory: Born through the Earth (yet again it's a whole process) usually the moon Goddess sets her hounds up with suitable mentors, packs, or parents to take care of the children until they are equipped to manage and fulfill their duties themselves. Toby was a similar case, with her first being fostered by a kind woman until she was around three and passed to another family until yet again she was six and she was taken in by a kind old man who ran a boxing studio and subsequently started teaching her his skills. When she was eleven, she had her first transformation which resulted in the death of the old man, an incident which she has never been able to forget.
Since then, she traveled alone, meeting a few other lone wolves and packs who gave advice on her transformation and on how to handle her instincts and urges. As she traveled she found other mentors and allies but never any comforting figures like the old man she had once loved.
She doesn’t exactly know what she is yet, she just has the feeling that she isn’t exactly a Werewolf, just like the Werewolfs can sense that she doesn’t belong.
Most of her fate has been dominated by an unknown presence of fate, as she meets the group this will be one of the last acts of the Moon Goddess as a Guardian.

Extra: Ever since her first turning, Toby has always resented herself and what she is. Her life revolves around trying to do good to make up for the bad things she’s done. She’s a vegan, this is to help her control her strong animalistic urges that she’s afraid of as by not eating meat she is not providing the wolf-like side of her. Doing this makes her much more weak and is a painful process that requires a lot of self restraint.

Purple Eyes:

https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/2411/2411321-bigthumbnail.jpg

Wolf Form:
https://wolf-wallpapers.pro/images/white-wolf-stunning-photographs-showcase-the-beauty-of-1-13-wolf-wallpapers.pro.jpg
Attachments
5b1df8ad89201c7c7f047c367d6b08af.jpg
5b1df8ad89201c7c7f047c367d6b08af.jpg (49.01 KiB) Viewed 139 times
Pants 2.jpg
Pants 2.jpg (74.86 KiB) Viewed 139 times
Last edited by acygreen101 on Mon May 18, 2020 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
acygreen101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Mon May 18, 2020 4:54 am

Esmeray Marzipan.jpg
Esmeray Marzipan.jpg (33.85 KiB) Viewed 137 times

Esmeray Metzeli

Nicknames: Mera
Species: vampire
Sexuality: lesbian
Role: hunter, scout
Zodiac: taurus

Gifts: mental manipulation. She is best at mental trapping (trapping someone in their own subconscious/memories or in hers) and making them see things that aren't real. She can even control other vampires eventually. Her powers are more effective the weaker/more fatigued the opponent is (very effective when the person is asleep), and also how close she is to the person impacts the effectiveness. She has trouble reading minds, though can at times and will usually pick up words or feelings. These gifts come from her family line, therefore only the Metzeli vampires can do them. (The Strigoi family have enhanced vampire powers, stronger/faster/etc. - and the Maori family can see glimpses of the future). Mera also has the basic vampire gifts (you know the deal).

Weaknesses: silver (can touch for short periods of time), garlic, religious sanctuaries/holy water, fire, must drink blood

Appearance: golden eyes, long brown hair, wears a family golden necklace which allows her to be unbothered by the sun.

Personality: bad-ass, posh, elegant, short tempered/doesn’t like to be told what to do, straight faced, used to being independent but realizes that strength comes in numbers

History: Descendant from one of the 3 royal families - the Metzeli’s. (The other two are the Strigoi and Maori). She was born in 1702 and grew up in Romania in her family's castle and learned how to be elegant. Her family were the rulers of all vampires and kept the peace between the other two families (the Strigoi were too evil/greedy, and the Maori were too spread out/weak in politics). However when she was 12 (in vampire years) the Strigoi had a revolution to overthrow the council and decided to wipe out the entire Metzeli family. Mera managed to escape (after watching her parents die) and fled to London for a little while and went through a dark phase in her life. Then she fled to America, as it stood for independence and has since lived there fighting her enemies, and manipulating people to get what she wants. One day she found the witch being dragged through the woods by a couple of Strigoi followers (the Strigon) and she wiped them out, saving the girl - who became her only friend.

Enemy: supernatural with bad intentions, specifically the Strigoi and Strigon

Last edited by slipp67 on Mon May 18, 2020 6:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Mon May 18, 2020 4:55 am

Jasari Seraphine.jpg
Jasari Seraphine.jpg (55.88 KiB) Viewed 137 times

Jasari Seraphine

Nicknames: “Jazz”
Species: witch
Sexuality: pansexual
Role: mother figure, healer
Zodiac: libra

Gifts: has witch powers, her familiar is ___(hasn’t found one yet)

Weaknesses: not very good at black magick or battle spells, must be able to vocalize her spells (even if its just a whisper)

Appearance: black natural beauty, hippie/bohemian style

Personality: wise, kind, warm, thoughtful, strong willed

Extra: she's vegan, very spiritual, and she doesn't let anyone look at her Grimoire.

History: She grew up with her gram who taught her everything she knows about magick. Her gram was the center of their community, and had quite a name for herself. People would come from all over to seek “Gram Nadira’s” help and Jazz just soaked it all in. However, because of this, Gram also got a name for herself in the supernatural world and the Strigoi had their sights on using her for their own greed. Some Strigoi followers (the Strigon) attempted to capture both of them one evening, and while Gram was a very powerful witch, she wasn’t very good at offensive spells/black magick. Gram ended up passing away and Jazz was captured, however she wasn’t captured for long because Mera saved her. Now Jazz feels a close bond with Mera, and feels like it's time to take a stand against those who do harm because she doesn’t want to be defenseless again, or have anyone else go through what she did.

Enemy: those who harm humankind

slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acygreen101 » Mon May 18, 2020 9:57 am

Accomplishments and ... Such

- I mean they killed that alpha guy ?/?/2020
- They went to the treehouse together and started their quest for the moonstone ?/?/2020
- They took a pitstop and are doing a quest for a lake monster and undercover at a high school March/April 2021
Last edited by acygreen101 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
acygreen101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acygreen101 » Sat May 23, 2020 7:51 am

Rowan- Tree house- Tags: none
As I paced back and forth in the base my mind couldn’t help but worry about the “friend” that Jazz was bringing. I trusted that Jazz believed that her friend would be a dedicated ally, but believed wasn't enough to put my mind at rest. However, I knew that certain risks were worth taking in this matter, and that at the very least, traveling with the pair would be interesting. Well waiting, I picked up the file of the case I had planned out to look over it once more in a bit of a nervous redundancy.

Sky-Big Falls- Toby
Checking into my hotel room, I threw my bags into the room and dashed outside. I was in Montanna now, after being on vacation traveling across America without really any plan for however many months I had made it further and further up North.
From what I knew, nothing all that cool was really in Montanna, but I had heard that here in Great Falls the ‘Great Falls of the Missouri River’ or “Big Falls” were here. As a kid, I had always wanted to jump down the falls in a wooden barrel after hearing some child's tale so I thought it was worthwhile checking it out. Managing to take the last bus out to the park, I arrived at the falls and was astounded. I mean it was so beautiful, so tall, so… boring.
What can I say, I guess that I have a short attention span maybe but I took my picture, looked at it a few moments, and was ready to go. Briskly turning around, I ran myself into another girl with brown hair who gave me an annoyed look, in return I simply smiled back at her as I made my way to the bus stop once more.

Toby-Big Falls- Sky
It was cold, really cold. Winter in Montanna with no Jacket was freezing.
I grabbed onto the sleeves of my sweater for dear life as I made my way through the trail to Missouri falls. I had been told by a nearby pack well traveling that there had been instances of a rogue werewolf who had gone on a rampage in the areas killing humans and drawing far too much attention to the pack. Seven dead in one and a half weeks and the body count would certainly continue to grow, I was checking the site in which the bodies had been found.
The wolf resided in hunting or dumping all of the bodies in Great Falls National Park, leaving me at least somewhere to start and hopefully a better lead if I could catch his scent.
Arriving at the Big Falls, I bumped into a girl who was in a hurry to leave, our eyes connecting for just a moment before she ran off.
Lifting my head to the wind as I enjoyed the view, I braced myself with the knowing truth that this case would be a difficult one.
acygreen101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slipp67 » Sat May 23, 2020 4:19 pm

Esmeray (Mera) Metzeli - Forest - Jazz
"This is kidnapping Jazz!" I joke to the witch as we dash through the forest, her leading the way.
"It's not kidnapping if you are willingly following me." She smirks back.
"I wouldn't necessarily say willing" I snide back. She glances back at me to make sure I'm still following her.
"Mera, just please promise me you will at least try to behave." She pleads.
I shrug her off, "I don't make promises." Jazz rolls her eyes and keeps pushing deeper into the brush. I have never been to this part of the forest before, and I'm starting to get a bit wary. I trust Jazz, she's one of the few people I actually do, however I still don't like being in the dark.
"Where even are we meeting this dude?" I question. As soon as I do, we break into a small clearing.
"It's called the treehouse." she states and looks up. I follow her eyes and there I see it, way up in the tree is a massive treehouse perfectly build into the crook of a tree. I have to admit, it's gorgeous.
"Ok, maybe this dude won't be so bad after all?" I murmur.
"I heard that!" Jazz jokes as she starts to climb the stakes stuck into the stump. I give her a head start before I follow swiftly behind her.

Jasari Seraphine (Jazz) - Treehouse - Mera/Rowan
"Hello?" I call out to Rowan as soon as I enter the tree house. Its a gorgeous structure, with warm oak wooden walls, and a good amount of space. In the common room, there's a big enough area to lounge in, with big glass windows and a small kitchen. My favorite room is the library, where Rowan and I have begun to collect some artifacts and resources, however it has much more room to grow. There's also a few small side rooms that can be used primarily for bedrooms/bunkers.
"Hello?" I call out again as we begin to walk through the common room. I chuckle a bit as I see Mera look around in silent awe, I don't get to see her like this very often.
"I'm in the library!" I hear Rowan call out. I lead the way, ducking under the cloth door and into the library. the library is darker than the common room, but still big enough to have a big round table in the middle with shelves full of books and boxes on all sides. I glace back at Mera to make sure she is going to behave herself - and I can see the amusement in her eyes already as she looks Rowan up and down.
I take a deep breath and try to expel any tension in the room. "Mera, this is Rowan - Rowan, this is Mera."
Rowan puts out his hand to shake, but Mera just looks him up and down again. "So you're the guy everyone is talking about? Ryder? The one who is supposed to take out supernatural with your eyes closed?"
Last edited by slipp67 on Sat May 23, 2020 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slipp67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acygreen101 » Sat May 23, 2020 4:53 pm

(Yeah, since he's with yo characters ill just let you be Rowan- also, its Ryker not Ryder :D )

SKY- Hotel- Tags: None
[Basically just playing around her hotel making herself look pretty :) ]

Toby- National Park Forest- Tags: None
I could have stood there by the falls all day, soaking in the smell of the river as droplets softly pattered on my cheeks as droplets springing out of the falls were carried by the strong raging winds. However, I knew that I had to continue with what must be done as I secretly made my way towards and crept into the forest.
As soon as I was far enough away from tourist I bolted out into a sprint as I made my was to the most recent crime scene. I was far away, deep in the center of the forest and it took a while to find. As I approached it, I made sure that there were no signs of any police or other people that could see me in the clearing. As I viewed the sight I tried to put together what was left of it. The body had been taken of course, well whatever was left of it anyways, and all that remained was a roughly taped border of where the person had been found. Besides this all that was there was the strong scent of blood as the leaves and the soil were soaked in it. The victim had been a male, probably not old and I could faintly sense the presence of a once strong cologne that could have either belonged to the victim or even the perpetrator.
I lowered myself to the floor to get a better feel of the ground sensing what I could manage from nature. I could smell the wolf, faintly yet inherently vividly at the same time. I could feel its anger, it rampage through my nostrils as I focused my mind to follow the scent in the direct it left. Tracking down a Werewolf should be natural for me, easy, yet I knew due to my certain... dietary restrictions, tracking this wolf down would be much more difficult.
However, I was none more motivated than now as I had discovered that this rogue lone wolf wasn't just any wold, it was an alpha.
acygreen101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me