Add your pets dressed like you!!

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

Add your pets dressed like you!!

Postby charm&bisous » Sat May 16, 2020 12:27 pm

Dressup or decorate your pet to have some of your personality traits and items that you have!!

My pet is the PPS Store Pet Cheetah I added a trophy because I do dance and phytoplankton because the ocean amazes me in many ways!!

Tell me in your response which pet is yours and explain what the decorations mean!!

Add your pets dressed and decorated like!! Like this dressup so I can keep track of how many people joined!! Thanks!!
Image 𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐞 ~ 𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫 ~ 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐭 Image

charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Add your pets dressed like you!!

Postby charm&bisous » Sat May 16, 2020 12:27 pm

Dressup or decorate your pet to have some of your personality traits and items that you have!!

My pet is the PPS Store Pet Cheetah I added a trophy because I do dance and phytoplankton because the ocean amazes me in many ways!!

Tell me in your response which pet is yours and explain what the decorations mean!!

Add your pets dressed and decorated like!! Like this dressup so I can keep track of how many people joined!! Thanks!!

charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Sat May 16, 2020 12:28 pm

charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Sat May 16, 2020 12:28 pm

charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Sat May 16, 2020 12:29 pm

charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Sat May 16, 2020 12:29 pm

charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit_with_a_fedora » Sat May 16, 2020 12:30 pm

Can I join?
hi, i'm rabbit!
she/her or any pronouns
canadian (i speak english, canadian french and i'm learning danish! i speak mandarin at home but i'm not super fluent in writing or reading it)

check out my grab bags/trading thread: xx

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

rabbit_with_a_fedora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Sat May 16, 2020 12:31 pm

Added!!

charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Sat May 16, 2020 12:32 pm

pikachuuuuuuuuuuuyyy

charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charm&bisous » Sat May 16, 2020 12:32 pm

charm&bisous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me