Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓✰ Lambicorns ✰༓・*˚⁺‧͙ (HIATUS) by kittiehh

Based on Click to view
Artist kittiehh [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 9 hours
Drawing sessions 23
239 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

‧͙⁺˚*・༓✰ Lambicorns ✰༓・*˚⁺‧͙ (HIATUS)

Postby kittiehh » Wed May 13, 2020 3:53 pm

Hiatus Notice:

Lambicorns is going on an INDEFINITE HIATUS (meaning we aren't sure when it's going to become active again, but hopefully not too far from now). The reason? Us admins are simply too busy to keep up with things, and we aren't in a spot where we can appoint anyone as a fourth admin as we don't have time to supervise them.

So, what does that mean for adopts, artists, and the like?

Adopts & important artist notes
- Artists are still allowed to make adopts, for free/sale, but it is purely on a voluntary basis as they will not be paid monthly anymore during this time (due to personal inactivity).
- Artists can still make Customs like usual, but on a commission basis only, and get UNIque approval by me in the staff-approval channel on the Discord.
- Staff-Board channel will still be used to do Off-Oekaki Custom commissions.
- The shop is closed during the hiatus. MYO token purchases will not be available.
- The nursery is closed during the hiatus. You can’t make growths or dreamfusions.
- We are not accepting any guest artists during this time.

Anything marked with “(Hiatus)” is closed temporarily until Kittiehh says otherwise. Please do not post on Lambicorn threads in CS if it has this status on it.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆
RULES/TEAM ⭐︎ CUSTOMS/MYO ⭐︎ NURSERY ⭐︎ GROWTHS
ARTIST SEARCH ⭐︎ SHOP ⭐︎ ARCHIVE UPDATES ⭐︎ FANCLUB

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Welcome to Lambicorns!
Latest Lambie news...

ImageImageImage
· We just celebrated our FIRST YEAR as a species!!
· Our Discord is now live! Come join in <3 Please message ketsup for an invite link!

What is a Lambicorn?

The Lambicorns (or Lambies, for short) are a magical, colorful species that inhabit the Land of Dreams, the ultimate sky. They frolic in the cloudy fields of their shimmery sky home, Castellina. Lambicorns are bright-eyed, energetic, and sometimes even mischievous creatures. Some Lambies are sneaky imps that like to play tricks on their friends, often stealing knickknacks and trinkets for their collection. They all love showing off their wonderful talents such as flying, dancing, singing and practicing magic.

All Lambicorns are extremely friendly and LOVE to play! Lambies are known for their sweet-tooth when it comes to desserts, and their go-to treat is cotton-candy! When they're not galloping across the swirly clouds, you can surely find some of them soaring high above in the air playing an exciting game of tag.

Lambicorns have a very important job, however. These little creatures are in charge of sending dreams to us regular folk! They work hard to bring us sweet, peaceful dreams each and every night. Lambicorns celebrate a variety of holidays, one of which is the Dream Festival held in the summer, where everybody honors all the dreams they have created. Aurorae, Goddess of all Lambicorns who watches over from the stars above, grants everybody good luck and blesses Castellina during this festival. Lambicorns are sure to make your heart melt with their absolute cuteness, they are lovable and affectionate companions that make for great cuddles on a rainy day!

Learn more about Lambie types here!

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Help support Lambicorns by dropping a stamp into your signature!
Find more stamps, gift lines, and more at our FREEBIES page!

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4334793][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/833108524468928572/833109419800789032/2021_LambieStamp-Peek-Field.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4334793][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/833108524468928572/833122256183492709/2021_LambieStamp-Minimal-Text.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4334793][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/833108524468928572/833131227854143608/21_CloudStamp.png[/img][/url]

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

-✰- V1 Lambicorns -✰-

-✰- Affiliates! -✰-

Image Image Image Image

......................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................
Last edited by kittiehh on Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 45 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambicorns // Rules & Team

Postby kittiehh » Wed May 13, 2020 3:54 pm

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

GENERAL GUIDELINES

· Lambies are meant to be fun and lovable adopts! Let's keep it that way!

· Be kind and respectful to the staff team! We all work hard for these Lambicorns!

· Be courteous and understanding with your fellow community members—it makes this a pleasant place! <3

· Follow the Oekaki rules, which can be found here: Oekaki Rules.

· You MUST keep the artist's signature.

· If you post your adopted Lambie on another site (such as Toyhouse), please link back to here!

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

TRADING & GIFTING

· Do not re-sell any Lambicorn for pets, C$, or any type of currency. We want these to go to good homes.

· You MAY gift your Lambicorn to another user!

· You MAY trade your Lambicorns for other Lambicorns, Lambabies or an equal-tier MYO token. You may not trade Lambies for event items.

· Senior Staff may not trade artist-bought UNIque MYO tokens for existing lambicorns, but may gift them or do a “designed” MYO trade.

· All Lambicorn adopt trades & gifts should be posted to the Archive! (this applies to any non-event related trades/gifts)

·At this time, no trades for other species OR art will be allowed!

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

STAFF GUIDELINES

· Review the more in-depth Staff Guide here (scroll down past GA Info)!

· All Artists (Senior and Mini) must make a minimum of 2 Lambicorns a month.

· Use the tags in the base to keep the adopt's status current! (ie: OPEN, ADOPTED, etc)

· The swatch palette is required for ALL Lambicorns.

· Do not re-use these lines or remove the signature.

· Follow the Species Guidelines for correct tiers of Lambicorns!

· UNIque Lambicorns must be approved by kittiehh or ketsup.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓✰ LAMBICORN TEAM ✰༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Lambicorn Admin/Founder: kittiehh
Created the species concept and general overseer of all things Lambicorn!

Co-Owner & Artist Admin: ketsup
The Lambicorn lines artist, artist admin and co-owner!

Sheriff Coopert & Lambicorn Mods
Keeps an eye out 'round the species!

Image Image

Lore & Worldbuilder: Gremlin
Works with kittiehh to develop the Lambicorns world lore!

Senior General Artists
Our amazing senior artists who create adopts, events, and help things run smoothly throughout the species!

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Senior Nursery Artists
Fabulous artists who are primarily assigned to the Nursery but also help things run smoothly throughout the species!

WIP!

Mini Staff
Talented folks who are primarily adopt artists and also in an introductory staff role!

Image Image

Guest Artists { wip }
Rotating artists who grace us with their talents each month!

None at the moment! Check back later!

Hiatus
Staff currently on hiatus.

back to first post
Last edited by kittiehh on Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:34 am, edited 60 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lambicorns // Species Info

Postby kittiehh » Wed May 13, 2020 3:55 pm

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

⭐︎ GENERAL SPECIES INFO ⭐︎

All official "regular" Lambicorn references are required to face profile view and to the LEFT.
Head angle and such may change depending on the tier or edits.
They may not have a turned face (meaning, away or towards "camera") at all on an official ref.
You may certainly make supporting refs to show a turned head or frontal view, however!

Exceptions to this rule include:
⇢ Event MYOs—traditionally, any of our event MYOs always faces right, opposite of the main adopts.
⇢ Some ungrown Lambabies will face right. When they're grown, they must face left on an official ref.
⇢ An official "flip side" ref for an asymmetrical design may face right.

⭐︎ LAMBICORN TIER CHEATSHEET ⭐︎

Lambicorns are a fun & varied species with a lot of potential for individualized and clever designs.
There's sure to be a lambie for everyone!

While we don't have specific rarity-assigned traits like some species, we do have 3 broad categories that Lambicorns tend to fit into: Classic, Stylish, and UNIque. Read more about these below!

{ CLASSIC LAMBICORNS }

⇢ No main horn (“unihorn”) line edits at all!

⇢ NO Manes (hairstyles); extra fur “fluff” on the head is fine if it is not overly “hairlike”

⇢ Follows the “RULE OF ONES”
(1 accessory, 1 set of wings, 1 set of imp horns/eyes/ears, 1 body texture, so forth.)

⇢ Weight & height edits ok!
(please get an artist’s approval for major weight edits like big bulkiness!)

⇢ Non-extreme facial profile edits are ok!
(Think roman nose, etc. No length changes though!)

⇢ Within the rule of ones, custom edits are ok!
(ie, custom ears, wings, etc)

⇢ May have an extra (4) or missing (2) toes!
They may not have a singular toe/toeless paw (this is UNIque)

⇢ A single missing limb is ok, and prosthetics are also ok!
Do not use to mimic UNIqueness, but they can be creative!

⇢ No extra limbs or non-standard legs/feet.
This means no back paws, bird feet, mer-tails, etc!

Classic lambies are essentially "standard."
Despite this classification, they have a very diverse range of options!
These cuties are precious and leave a lot of room open for interpretation by their adopters.
You can always upgrade your Classic lambie to Stylish, too!

{ STYLISH LAMBICORNS }

⇢ No main horn (“unihorn”) line edits at all!

⇢ Any hairstyle/manes ok!

⇢ Non-extreme facial profile edits are ok!
(Think slight face length, chin shape, bridge of nose etc)

⇢ Weight & height edits ok!
(please get an artist’s approval for major weight edits like big bulkiness!)

⇢ Multiples of features and custom edits ok!
(ie. eyes, wings, textures, etc!)

⇢ Outfits, accessories, items, extra elements and so forth ok!

⇢ Limb(s) or body parts MAY be made of another material/texture! (ie, rock or water limb)
(as long as the base lines aren’t majorly changed)

⇢ May have an extra (4) or missing (2) toes!
They may not have a singular toe/toeless paw (this is UNIque)

⇢ Up to two missing limbs is ok, and prosthetics are also ok!
Do not use to mimic UNIqueness, but they can be creative!

⇢ No extra limbs or non-standard legs/feet.
This means no back paws, bird feet, mer-tails, etc!

Stylish Lambicorns are also "standard", but have a little extra oomph to their personalization, often sporting accessories, hairstyles, outfits, or fancier elements. These lambies can have entire outfits that accompany their character/personality and make them stand out from the rest. There is no limit to Stylish items/accessories/features as long as they are not pushing into UNIque tier territory!

If items cover large portions of the design, the lambie must also have an item-less ref posted in their thread or as a color-in. **Again, only if items cover large/important portions of the design, not for small things like jewelry etc!**

{ UNIQUE LAMBICORNS }
⇢ The only tier without any edit limitations besides restrictions on muzzle/horn!

⇢ Main horn can NEVER be broken, “nub” or missing!
Very slightly chipped/cracked is ok!

⇢ Main horn shape must always feel like a “main” horn.
For instance, shapes/branches/splits are ok, but should always have a “trunk.”

⇢ Facial profile edits are ok if the nose remains lambie-shaped with a nostril divider line!
The face/muzzle should still be vaguely lambi-esque—so no beaks or lizard noses, etc.

⇢ CAN have other leg types or multiple limbs.
MUST always have at least 2 obvious limbs/limblike features!

⇢ UNIque lambies must approved by ketsup or kittiehh!

UNIque lambies allow for, well, unique designs and modifications. While they begin and are usually posed like normal lambies, these are completely unique to the artist that creates them! As long as the horn and snout rules stay in place, this can include a myriad of possibilities.

Any UNIque lambicorn must be approved by ketsup or kittiehh before it can be listed/owned/real. Please run ideas/sketches by Ket first before posting! If you’re not sure that your lambie counts as UNIque or not, please ask!

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

{ NAMING CONVENTIONS }

CATEGORY style body-type lambicorn // extra tag

Categories: CLASSIC, STYLISH, UNIque
(Fur) Styles: Smooth, Slinky, Fluffy, Maned. (or ANY texture you want, if edited! Sheepy, silky, etc etc)
Body-Type: Pawed-hoof, Pawed-cloven, All hoofed, All cloven, Hoofed-cloven, Cloven-hoofed
Extra tag: impish (if extra head horns are present)

Try to list out any features/edits/traits to the best of your ability!

Categories commonly listed are: Mane, Ears, Tail, Wings, Imp Horns, Body fluff, Texture, Item(s), Claws/Teeth, Special Eyes (sclera/heterochromia/etc), Facial profile edit, Special effects, Elemental, Textures, Other features, etc

• You do not have to list an expression edit even if it is off-base.

You can group base vs custom edits and do categories for simplicity:
{ custom: ears/tail/mane/wings/texture/fluff | base: imp horns }

OR you can be descriptive, it’s 100% up to you! Example:
{ custom fire ears/tail, body fluff edits, goat horns, bird wings, custom updo mane, facial profile edit }

UNIque edits should be listed below “standard” ones.
For example, (UNI: main horn, back paws)

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

⭐︎ Standard Fur Styles & Feet Types ⭐︎

⭐︎ The 4 Standard Lambie Styles ⭐︎
These are the 4 “main” fur types for Lambicorns.
However, you can change the body fluff and name it accordingly!
Examples include: cloudlike, feathery, poofy, shaggy, soft, coarse, and so forth!

⭐︎ The 6 Standard Lambie Feet Types ⭐︎
These are the 6 standard feet/body structures for most lambies!
The only ones to break this format are UNIques.

Last edited by kittiehh on Sun May 02, 2021 1:02 pm, edited 33 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Warnings, Strikes, Bans, Appeals

Postby kittiehh » Wed May 13, 2020 3:56 pm

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

warnings/strikes wrote:
WARNINGS AND STRIKES:
If you break a rule, I, Kittiehh, will issue a strike. If you continue to break the rules, you will be issued another strike. If you repeat your behavior, you will be banned. If you are banned, you may appeal, but only after the required cooldown (period of time until you can appeal and participate in Lambicorns again) by Kittiehh is up.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

What type of behavior could issue me a warning/strike?:

1. Poor conduct, especially towards other community members and staff.
A general scope of this is guilt-trips, excessive complaining, being purposefully insensitive, or just plain nasty/mean. Treat others with respect. This goes especially in regards to our staff/artists; they devote a lot of time into making all the facets of lambies work.

Swearing (aside from the few 'swears' allowed on CS) is not allowed on our pages or[ our discord—especially swearing directed towards other members in a negative way. Accidents happen and we will remind you gently in the case of an mistake, but firmer measures may follow if reminders/adjustments are repeatedly not obeyed.

2. Copied or inappropriate character-based designs.
Character-inspired lambicorns are allowed, however we will be requiring to see the original character a design is based on for comparison. Character designs based around TV shows, movies, and cartoons are only allowed if they do not suggest anything NSFW/gore related. You must run an "inspired-by" lambie design by a STAFF member of Lambicorns first & show the inspiration so we can gauge it. If you do not consult a staff member before posting your character's design, you will receive a strike. In essence, an "inspired-by/based on" design MUST be able to stand on its own as a new design and not be one-for-one copy/translation of an existing character of any media.

3. Not following Lambicorns design guidelines or purposefully creating designs to "toe the line" of SFW/appropriateness.
You MUST read through these guidelines carefully: Species Info. Even though our traits are very loose, we have a few rules that are important. If you are unsure of what constitutes a specific type of lambicorn, please ask me or Ketsup! That is why we are here.

There are also certain limitations to designs, including gore, NSFW suggestions, body horror, insensitive media, stolen/ripped-off aspects, and so forth. We reserve the right to make judgement calls on designs if they are not comfortable/acceptable and will act accordingly if rules are being broken.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

What could get me banned?:

1. Any designs related/linked back to/heavily suggesting NSFW, inappropriate/insensitive content, or gore.

2. Repeated disregard for warnings or continuation of behaviors deemed unacceptable.

3. Bullying/attacking somebody else. This type of behavior is not tolerated. You will be removed from the situation if you are not respectful of the rules. Treat others the way you want to be treated.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

How can I appeal?

To appeal, you can message me and request for an appeal form! (: We all make mistakes and such, we are not perfect, so please don't hesitate to send me a message if you would like to come back into the community. I don't want anyone to miss out on the Lambicorn fun. <3

Just to note: Be sure to follow Chickensmoothie's rules—Lambicorns is, of course, meant to be fun and friendly--so let's keep it that way! :D

STRIKES
#1004338 • 1
#880548 • 1

BANS
(3 month cool-down)
#959439 • 2.2.21

Last edited by kittiehh on Fri May 21, 2021 2:21 am, edited 18 times in total.
kittiehh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra3

Postby kittiehh » Wed May 13, 2020 6:57 pm

‧͙⁺˚*・༓✰ Open for Marking! ✰༓・*˚⁺‧͙
kittiehh