Create A Shelter • [ Volume One ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Create A Shelter • [ Volume One ]

Postby metanoia. » Sat May 09, 2020 6:11 am

❀❀❀
Rows and rows of large cages are lined up against the walls.
Dogs are inside the cages, barking and chewing on the steel
metal bars that seperate them from the outside world. You
walk past the dogs and into a small room. There are slightly
smaller cages in the room, each filled with two to three cat
s. The cats mew and hiss, their eyes filled with pain. You st
are at the small felines, your heart pounding. Animals shou
ld not be kept in such awful conditions. As you make your w
ay back to the dogs, you vow to take care of animals in a sa
fe and healthy environment. You will start your own shelter,
and you will protect each animal that comes your way.

Staff;;
Owner • metanoia.
Co-Owner • acronymm
Mods • Katrione || LooneyLani || w0ah || Cloudpelt
Helpers • x3

Currently looking for staff, PM me.
Last edited by metanoia. on Mon May 11, 2020 10:22 am, edited 5 times in total.
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Sat May 09, 2020 6:12 am

Starting Off If it is your first time playing Create A Shelter, then please post a few things about your shelter to get started. You must post the name of your shelter, where it is located, what animals you will take care of (such as dogs, cats, birds, farm animals, bunnies. max is three different species), and post why you think you should open up your shelter (imagine i am the owner of the building you want your shelter at and you have to convince me to give you the building). Some other things you can include that will be helpful in the setting up of your shelter are posting what you want your shelter to look like (put a description or link a few free to use photos), who you would prefer to be your mod (you can put 'whoever'; note that if the mod you chose is unavailable, you will get another mod), and anything else you can think of. You must also list any extra things that you will be giving your animals, such as food, toys, water, blankets, etc. After you finish setting up your shelter and post it, a staff member will approve it and assign you a moderator. After that, you are free to start playing!

The basis of this game is that you are the owner of a animal shelter. You must take care of all of the animals that you encounter during your time of playing. Every time you post, you earn five coins. These coins can be used to pay the vet (three coins) and food/toys/treats (all two coins), or to make your game more challenging if it has become too easy (fifteen coins). Please tell your mod if you want to buy these things with your coins Your mod will post updates regularly about what has happened to your shelter and if you have gotten any new pets/if any pets have been adopted out. But watch out, because at any time a mod can decide that some of your animals have escaped and become strays again! If this happens, you can chose to go out and look for the animals that have escaped, or carry on and leave the animals as strays. Who knows, maybe one of the animals will come back? For players that have been apart of Create A Shelter for more than a year, you can create a secondary shelter to expand your space and be able to find more animals. Please note that your mod can post that one of your animals has been adopted to a a loving family. You won't be able to get that animal back unless the family returns them, which is rare. You can also interact with people looking to adopt if you would like at your own free-will. This option lets you decide if a pet can get adopted out or not. You may interact with your animals however you like. You can play with them, feed them, bathe them, walk them, talk to them, and more. You may also interact with potential owners for an animal after a mod posts that someone wants to adopt. You do not have to buy food every post for your animals, but food only lasts three posts, so you have to buy it after every three posts. However, your animals can go two posts without food. Please note that water is free for your animals!

Getting More Animals To get more animals, you must either go outside and look for stray animals or wait for a mod to post that someone has dropped off a animal at your shelter (this happens every time a mod posts). If your animals run away and become strays and you decide to go after them, you can only either find one of the animals (if less than five ran away) or five of the animals (if more than five ran away). You can also get more animals by going to our Fanclub and seeing if anybody has posted that they are looking to relocate some of their pets. There will also be special events at certain times that giveaway some pets to lucky shelters. You can enter for those events and see if you are able to get some new pets! If a player is quitting CAS, then we will relocate all of their pets to new shelters. Your mod will post the pet you received and state that "The shelter ___ has given you one of their pets to take care of since they are closing for good" if this happens.

Veterinarian Like any good shelter owner/animal owner, you must take your animals to the vet. If one of your animals becomes sick or gets injured, you must post that you are taking them to the vet. If you fail to do so after two posts, your mod will either decide that your pet will be relocated to a new shelter, or that they have passed on. During the game you will receive coins (as stated in 'How To Play'), every time you have to go to the vet, it costs you three coins. If you don't have enough coins to pay for the vet, your animal will be kept at the vet office until you gather enough coins. Your pet will only be kept at the vet for five days (real life time), so make sure that you post to gather coins for them! If you don't gather enough coins by the time the hold date is up, your pet will be released back as a stray and will no longer need medical attention. The veterinarian can also be used to spay/neuter your animals if you like (costs one coin) or to give your animals flea/tick treatments (costs two coins). Your pets don't need their vaccines until they are adopted, but if you want to take them to the vet and get vaccines (cost ten coins), then you can.

Adopting Out Animals When one of your animals gets adopted out, you will receive ten coins as payment from the adoptees. Your mod will alert you when this happens so that you don't have to keep track of what coins you got as payment. When the animals are adopted out, they will be listed in the Fanclub as "Adoptable", which means that any shelter (besides yourself) has the ability to adopt the animal and have it enter their shelter until they are adopted out again. If you wish to not adopt out any of your animals and would just like to keep them, you must alert your moderator. You can only do this after you have posted ten times, so don't get upset if animals are adopted out while you wait. This action, however, does cost fifty coins, so it may take longer before you get this upgrade. In the meantime, your animals can be adopted out by families and can also be returned. If this happens, your mod will detect you one coin as it counts as a failed adoption. If you do not wish to lose your coin, you can reject the surrender. This means that the family will bring their pet to another shelter, but it does save you a coin.

After your starter post, you will use the following format in every post to keep track of your shelter. Replace the "link" in the X with the image of your animals. You may edit slightly, but not too much. Please don't use this format outside of Create games without Katrione's and my permission.
Code: Select all
[size=70][center][size=200]Your Shelter's Name[/size]
[size=70][b]Number of Animals:[/b] Here | [b]Number Of Coins:[/b] Here | [b]Season:[/b] Here[/size]

[size=70]Put your post of what your animals are doing here
Please link either the photos of your animals in the 'X' or put a brief description of the animal
[/size][/center]

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=70]
[b]Species:[/b]
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

[b]Deaths:[/b]
Name | How They Died | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

[b]Families:[/b]
Dam Name | Sire Name | Babies Names

[b]Notes:[/b] what do you want your mod to know?*DELETE THIS SENTENCE[/size][/list][/left][/center][/size]
Last edited by metanoia. on Sun May 10, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Sat May 09, 2020 6:12 am

Dog Food two coins
Cat Food two coins
Bird Food two coins
Farm Animal Food two coins
Other Animal Food two coins
Beds two coins
Hay Bedding two coins
Toys two coins
Treats two coins
Veterinarian three coins
Spay/Neuter one coin
Flea/Trick Treatment two coins
Vaccines ten coins
Upgrade fifteen coins
(this upgrade is to make your cas game a little more challenging)
Upgrade fifty coins
(this upgrade is so that no pets can be adopted out of your shelter)

You will get five coins every time you post on here. Your mod will be in charge of tracking how many coins you have. You may trade other players coins for there CAS pets (and vice versa), but please, do not trade them for real CS currency. Please read the 'How To Play' post for more information on the Vet purchases. You get ten coins when someone adopts a pet from you, but if they return/surrender the pet, it costs you one coin. You can get gifted coins from other shelters, as long as you do not bug them. The most you can gift a shelter is seventeen coins at a time. Please do not keep sending the same shelter coins, as we may suspect cheating. However, you are more than welcome to gift your friends if you see they are low or any other players!
Last edited by metanoia. on Sat May 09, 2020 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Sat May 09, 2020 6:13 am

Current season is spring!

Last edited by metanoia. on Sun May 17, 2020 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxxxxMETANOIA. [ 02 ]
    holiday shelter • brightdays
    bear creek animal sanctuary • w0ah
    ──────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxxACRONYMM [ 01 ]
    evergreen shelter • looneylani

xxxxxKATRIONE [ 01 ]
    riverside rescue • adriana •
    xxxxxLOONEYLANI [ 01 ]
    montgomery bound animal sanctuary • katrione

xxxxxxxxxxxWOAH [ 01 ]
    bayleaf palms animal shelter • acronymm
    xxxxxCLOUDPELT [ 00 ]
    shelter name • username
Last edited by metanoia. on Mon May 11, 2020 10:31 am, edited 11 times in total.
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

xxxxxUSERNAME

┌─────────────────┐

└─────────────────┘
xxxxxUSERNAME

┌─────────────────┐

└─────────────────┘
xxxxxUSERNAME

┌─────────────────┐

└─────────────────┘
xxxxxUSERNAME

┌─────────────────┐

└─────────────────┘

xxxxxUSERNAME

┌─────────────────┐

└─────────────────┘
xxxxxUSERNAME

┌─────────────────┐

└─────────────────┘
xxxxxUSERNAME

┌─────────────────┐

└─────────────────┘
xxxxxUSERNAME

┌─────────────────┐

└─────────────────┘
xxxxxUSERNAME

┌─────────────────┐

└─────────────────┘
xxxxxUSERNAME

┌─────────────────┐

└─────────────────┘
xxxxxUSERNAME

┌─────────────────┐

└─────────────────┘
xxxxxUSERNAME

┌─────────────────┐

└─────────────────┘
Last edited by metanoia. on Sat May 09, 2020 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Shelter • [ Volume One ]

Postby acronymm » Sat May 09, 2020 7:55 am

mark!!

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Sat May 09, 2020 5:05 pm

this game is open, feel free to set up your shelters!
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Shelter • [ Volume One ]

Postby DaisieGames » Sun May 10, 2020 6:13 am

Holiday Shelter looks like it's in a run down building, but it's really not. The shelter is located in climate similar to Illinois, where the summers are warm, but the winter can be brutally cold. Daisie keeps it up to date, and has it looked run down to deter thieves and criminals. They animals included at Holiday shelter are horses, dogs and cats. She also trains the dogs to herd the horses up, so they get their exercise and the horses get back into the barn safely. Horses are trained to be therapy horses and riding horses. Cats are trained slowly on how to catch pest in the barn, but are also able to adopted out as pets.

Daisie glanced at the land owner, thinking for a bit. "I'd like to buy this land for a shelter I plan on calling Holiday Shelter," she said. "It'll have Dogs, Cats and Horses as the main three animals I'm willing to have in my shelter," she explained. "I like the run down look on it, as it can keep criminals and thieves away," she glanced at the pastures. "I can work on the fences, so the horses have a place to graze safely, and I can also train the dogs and horses to certain careers and pets for family members," she explained. "Of course I'll do programs to educate others about the animals I have in my shelter, and help others train their animals as well," Daisie. "I've been around cats and dogs most of my life, and I have ridden horses in the past, so I know what each type of animal needs to eat, feed and what type of exercise they all need," she finished, trying to think of anything else to say.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Sun May 10, 2020 8:52 am

Image Image
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
↳ welcome holiday shelter! the landlord has given you the building to start setting up your shelter.
xxxx ↳ in the first few days of owning your shelter, someone has dropped off three of their pets.
xxxxxx ↳ a arabian horse, a portuguese water dog, and a himalyan cat.
xxxxxxxxmetanoia. will be your moderator.
xxxxxxxxxx ↳ you have recieved five coins.
xxxxxxxxxxxx ↳ coin count is five coins
metanoia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me