|| SFA QnA Thread - OPEN TO POSTING ||

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: || SFA QnA Thread - OPEN TO POSTING ||

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:40 pm

StormSerpent wrote:Username - StormSerpent
Question - i can have my SFA and SCS pets live in the same city right? and maybe the same house? i should also make a separate folder right? i can't keep SFA and SCS pets in the same TH folder can i? (sorry if my questions are stupid or badly worded or something)

Answer - SFA pets can be kept within the same storage thread as any other adopts with no consequences. Only difference with affiliates, such as SCS, is non affiliates cannot be mentioned in forms, activities, or events.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Wed May 06, 2020 9:46 am

Username - Peroxis
Question - Is there an item you can buy to add a disability/remove a limb?
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed May 06, 2020 9:52 am

Peroxis wrote:Username - Peroxis

Answer - There is no and will not be an item that does such a thing (just doesn't feel right to purchase an item to remove a limb or add a disability ya know?). However on the Challenge Thread you can complete the Disability/Injury Check using a SFA pet you own to earn a disability/injury to be added to your pet. Theres a listed minimum for different kinds of disabilities and/or injuries and guidelines on how the check works. That specific check (disability) is writing only and must use one of the various prompts provided on the post. Please take the time to read the check's information and the thread's information through before sending one in.
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Wed May 06, 2020 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Wed May 06, 2020 9:54 am

~HєуRєι~ wrote:
Peroxis wrote:Username - Peroxis

Answer - There is no and will not be an item that does such a thing (just doesn't feel right to purchase an item to remove a limb or add a disability ya know?). However on the Challenge Thread you can complete the Disability/Injury Check using a SFA pet you own to earn a disability/injury to be added to your pet. Theres a listed minimum for different kinds of disabilities and/or injuries and guidelines on how the check works. That specific check is writing only and must use one of the various prompts provided on the post. Please take the time to read the check's information and the thread's information through before sending one in.

Ooh that’s interesting thank you, I will check it out! What does it mean when it says ‘staff only’?
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:30 pm

Username - dino cat
Question - On the challenge thread, it says that all prompts must be completed from the SFA pet(s)'s perspective. Does this mean that writing must be in 1st person or that the pets have to be the focus of the piece?
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:33 pm

dino cat wrote:Username - dino cat
Question - On the challenge thread, it says that all prompts must be completed from the SFA pet(s)'s perspective. Does this mean that writing must be in 1st person or that the pets have to be the focus of the piece?

Answer - The for the sake of easy perspective can be either, just cannot be done from another character's outside perspective of the situation. SFA's Pets perspective (first person) or an omnipotent narrator/observer (third person) are both acceptable options for writing submissions, however you cannot use an npc's or character outside SFA's perspective in challenge submissions (unless otherwise stated). Hope this clears anything up!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:36 pm

~HєуRєι~ wrote:
dino cat wrote:Username - dino cat

Answer - The for the sake of easy perspective can be either, just cannot be done from another character's outside perspective of the situation. SFA's Pets perspective (first person) or an omnipotent narrator/observer (third person) are both acceptable options for writing submissions, however you cannot use an npc's or character outside SFA's perspective in challenge submissions (unless otherwise stated). Hope this clears anything up!

Thank you, that helps!
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me