Mythic High O+A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Mythic High O+A

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:23 pm

WELCOME TO MYTHIC HIGH
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
about
mythic high is a high school based role-play that takes
inspiration from aphmau’s series. in the role-play your
oc's can be humans, witches, werewolves, nekos as
well as hybrids between any of the four options from
above! there are some rules and regulations to be
had! so head on over to the right to learn more!

other
discussion thread, class list, code credit

you can use your own form or the one that is
provided on the discussion thread! please
provide the following : name, age, gender,
species, if werewolf then rank, grade, either
a description, image, or both, personality,
history, then anything else you want to add!

rules
site rules apply, fade to black if needed, ages 15-19,
underclassmen cannot date upperclassmen, no god
modding or mary sues, do not time-skip, as many
oc's as you can handle, post at least once a week,
your oc's face claim must be of art from oekaki,
either your own or colored in with credit, or a free
to use character creator with credit
put :mrgreen: in your form!

regulations
pure witches can only be female and must have been
born from two female parents. witch human hybrids
are born from a witch mother and human father. neko
witch hybrids are born from a witch mother and neko
father. werewolf witch hybrids are born from a witch
mother and human father. parentage rules do not
apply for humans, nekos, or werewolves.

Alphas
-Jayna
-(Jayna’s crush/mate)
Betas
- Zeff
- Timothy
Omegas
-Robin
-Russel
(Not keeping track of anything else, sorry)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:33 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mythic High O+A

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:47 pm

Jayna Robin Smith- f- she/her- 17- bi, open- werewolf- alpha female- b + w cat Tomm- @school- Tags: Robin/open

The werewolf girl shook out her pink tipped raven hair. Her raven wolfs ears twitched a few times then stopped. Her raven tail wagged a bit as she saw Robing. “Hey Robin,” the alpha greeted as she jogged over to him, green eyes sparkling as she smiled sweetly.

Robin Adams- m- he/him she/her- 16- likes boys, open- werewolf- omega- dog Flint- @school- Tags: Jayna/open

He combed through short tan hair, brown ears twitching a bit. His brown tail wagged a bit as he heard his friend. “Hey Jayna!” he said hyperly, happy to see her. He blinked heterochromatic eyes, smiling sweetly at her now.

Laurel Ramoth Evans- f- she/her- 18- lesbian, open- witch- bunny Boo- @school- Tags: open

The ginger-and-brown haired witch hummed as she looked around a moment. She shook out her wavy haired head, blinking green eyes. She scratched a freckled shoulder. She then fixed her blouse and hurried along.

Jayda R- f- she/her- 18- Pan, has to bond- human- horse, fox- @school- Tags: open

The ginger haired human played with her curly hair a moment. She hummed and blinked brown eyes for a moment. She then shook her head a couple of times. She hummed as she saw another girl hurrying along, and headed for class herself.

Sora Ame Soka- f- she/her- 15- bi, has a crush- Neko- ferret Rona- @school- Tags: open

Wip

Yuki- m- they/them- 19 (was held back)- asexual- werewolf neko- dog Hyori, cat Judo- @school- Tags: open

The wavy long white hair of the hybrid shown like snow in the sunlight. Blue and green eyes blinked as white tipped brown ears twitched a bit. A white tipped brown tail flicked gently. wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .bubble tea. » Sun May 03, 2020 11:37 am

bonnie adler // witch // tagged: laurel evans

It took two weeks, but Bonnie finally got her newest potion finished. With a relieved sigh, she sent the recipe out onto her well-known blog, "The Modern Witch", and waited impatiently for the likes to come in. The girl weaved in and out of crowds of students effortlessly; a skill any millennial worth their salt had. However, it didn't last long as Bonnie felt herself collide with someone else, her phone landing on the ground with a nasty cracking sound.

"Oh!" she exclaimed and quickly made for the device. Pushing back her long black hair, she suddenly remembered the other person. A girl, she recognized the her as a fellow witch.
"Ah, my apologies! I wasn't watching where I was going," she said.
cs veteran returning from a hiatas.

-trying to get back into the rp scene, feel free to send invites!
.bubble tea.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Sun May 03, 2020 11:47 am

Isabella (Tina) Demonessia ~ Izzy / She-Her / 15 / Straight / Brain Status - Normal / Tags: Open
Isabella Demonessia, a young girl with a weird brain, because of her childhood and poor brain development, her brain has made her believe she is still a young age, she walked around the halls of the school, her little brown mouse sitting in her hair. Isabella mumbled to the little mouse as she walked happily
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 03, 2020 12:06 pm

Jayna Robin Smith- f- she/her- 17- bi, open- werewolf- alpha female- b + w cat Tomm- @school- Tags: Robin/open

The werewolf girl shook out her pink tipped raven hair. Her raven wolfs ears twitched a few times then stopped. Her raven tail wagged a bit as she saw Robing. “Hey Robin,” the alpha greeted as she jogged over to him, green eyes sparkling as she smiled sweetly.

Robin Adams- m- he/him she/her- 16- likes boys, open- werewolf- omega- dog Flint- @school- Tags: Jayna/open

He combed through short tan hair, brown ears twitching a bit. His brown tail wagged a bit as he heard his friend. “Hey Jayna!” he said hyperly, happy to see her. He blinked heterochromatic eyes, smiling sweetly at her now.

Laurel Ramoth Evans- f- she/her- 18- lesbian, open- witch- bunny Boo- @school- Tags: Bonnie Adler

The ginger-and-brown haired witch hummed as she played with her wavy hair, blinking green eyes. She continued to hum as she walked amongst the other students. She gasped as someone then walked straight into her...

She shook her head a moment, jumping a little as she heard the phone...She looked up and saw a girl picking it up. She let out a soft sigh, then shook her head a few more times. She recognized the girl as a witch and dipped her head, saying “It’s fine.”

Jayda R- f- she/her- 18- Pan, has to bond- human- horse, fox- @school- Tags: Izzy

The ginger haired human played with her curly hair a moment. She hummed and blinked brown eyes, then noticed a witch girl. The girl seemed to have a mouse in her hair. She trotted over, saying “Your mouse is cute.”

Sora Ame Soka- f- she/her- 15- bi, has a crush- Neko- ferret Rona- @school- Tags: open

Wip

Yuki- m- they/them- 19 (was held back)- asexual- werewolf neko- dog Hyori, cat Judo- @school- Tags: open

The wavy long white hair of the hybrid shown like snow in the sunlight. Blue and green eyes blinked as white tipped brown ears twitched a bit. A white tipped brown tail flicked gently. wip
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Sun May 03, 2020 12:23 pm

Isabella (Tina) Demonessia ~ Izzy / She-Her / 15 / Straight / Brain Status - Normal / Tags: Open
Isabella looked up at the girl who had spoken to her, a ginger haired girl, she tilted her head at the girl, making her mouse move around her hair slightly. Smiling softly, Isabella asked "thank you, um.. I'm Isabella, whats your name?"
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .bubble tea. » Sun May 03, 2020 4:36 pm

bonnie adler // witch // tagged: laurel evans

Bonnie absently brushed dust off her screen, frowning a bit at a new crack in the corner. That's going to be expensive, she thought. She sighed and dropped her shoulders when the girl wasn't angry. After all, most people these days weren't too forgiving. With a smile, she stuffed the phone away and extended her hand.

"The name's Bonnie Adler," she said, "what's your name?"
.bubble tea.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 03, 2020 5:51 pm

The werewolf girl shook out her pink tipped raven hair. Her raven wolfs ears twitched a few times then stopped. Her raven tail wagged a bit as she saw Robin. “Hey Robin,” the alpha greeted as she jogged over to him, green eyes sparkling as she smiled sweetly.

Laurel Ramoth Evans- f- she/her- 18- lesbian, open- witch- bunny Boo- @school- Tags: Bonnie Adler

The ginger-and-brown haired witch hummed as she played with her wavy hair, blinking green eyes. She waited for the other witch to speak, or to simply walk away. Some people could be jerks...She saw the smile and smiled back. She took and shook the hand offered her. “My name is Laurel Evans, and it’s great to know your name.”

Jayda R- f- she/her- 18- Pan, has to bond- human- horse, fox- @school- Tags: Izzy

The ginger haired human smiled as she looked at the somewhat shorter girl. She smiled as she saw the mouse again. That mouse really was super cute, and she smiled again. “My name is Jayda, and is your mouse a boy or a girl?” she asked.

Wip

The wavy long white hair of the hybrid shown like snow in the sunlight. Blue and green eyes blinked as white tipped brown ears twitched a bit. A white tipped brown tail flicked gently. wip[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Sun May 03, 2020 5:53 pm

Maria Marie-Neko witch-female-15

Maria sat on a bench, mulling over all twenty-seven of her buttons on her bag
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 03, 2020 6:11 pm

Sora Ame Soka- f- she/her- 15- bi, crush is Maria- Neko- ferret Rona- @school- Tags: Maria?

She hummed as she walked along, ears twitching and tail swaying. She noticed a girl on a bench, and walked up to her.

The wavy long white hair of the hybrid shown like snow in the sunlight. Blue and green eyes blinked as white tipped brown ears twitched a bit. A white tipped brown tail flicked gently. They headed into the school with Hyori at their side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me