the unofficial CS fanfics (do not post)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

what do you think of this writing

10 stars :mrgreen:
57%
9 stars :thumbup:
No votes
8 stars :lol:
29%
7 stars :D
14%
6 stars :)
No votes
5 stars :|
No votes
4 stars :/
No votes
3 stars :evil:
No votes
2 stars :?
No votes
1 star :thumbdown:
No votes

Total votes : 7

the unofficial CS fanfics (do not post)

Postby a b c d e » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:12 am

𝕋ℍ𝔼 π•Œβ„•π•†π”½π”½π•€β„‚π•€π”Έπ•ƒ β„‚π•Š π”½π”Έβ„•π”½π•€β„‚π•Š

Please do not post on this!

Update: I was recently informed that Ryder, the Fortune-Teller, uses they/them pronouns and not she/her like I was previously using. If you see that I have mistakenly called them a girl at any point, please PM me and let me know!

How it works:
Each group in my pets is an "area." You enter from a flap in the door. There's a living room in the middle, with smaller rooms for smaller groups of pets connected by door flaps. The living rooms often have comfortable things related to that animal: for example, cats have lots of scratching poles and cat towers and carpets, whereas horses have comfortable stables and lots of hay. The smaller rooms are less comfortable but more private.

Each pet has an individual room, although some pets decide to sleep in the living room or one of the smaller rooms. All of the pets live in what they call "the center," which starts at one end of a hall at the Pets Without a Group. The Hatchery is at the start of the hallway (which can be pretty loud), so the Rares and Store Pets are at the end. You'll understand more about it as you read on.

The rarer and "older" you are the more you are esteemed or desired. In this way, inter-ranking dating is sometimes frowned upon but usually tolerated if they're close together in rank (like a very common with a common), whereas it would be very frowned upon if they were far apart (like an OMG so common and a rare).

Being old doesn't really matter as in these stories, pets are born at different times then they are in the real CS. Being older is just another sign of privilege.

Note: There is some gay stuff, so if you're not cool with that, don't read it.

𝕋𝔸𝔹𝕃𝔼 𝕆𝔽 β„‚π•†β„•π•‹π”Όβ„•π•‹π•Š

β™‘ - romance ♀ - mystery β™’ - adventure ♧ - slice-of-life

β™‘Pound & Asher:
Pound, an OMGSC cat, dates Asher, a very common, fighting his mean sisters and long string of ex's.
1 2 3 4 5

β™‘Qwerty:
Qwerty, a common cat, falls in love with the mysterious new she-cat from the Pound.
1 (1.5) 2 3 4 5

β™’Cole:
Cole, a common bunny, battles for dominance against her evil nemesis, Chariklo.
1 2 3 4 5 6

β™’Sox, Meriadoc, and Averly
Two grieving butterfly wolves "adopt" a foal and struggle to hide her.
1 2 3 4 5 (5.5)

β™’Duet

this is a WIP I'll finish it tomorrow!!
Last edited by a b c d e on Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:08 pm, edited 32 times in total.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OMGSC - Common Cats: Pound x Asher 1

Postby a b c d e » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:11 am

Pet's name: Asher

Pet's name: Pound

Asher blinked soothingly at Pound as she sat next to him. She trembled slightly but tried to put on a brave face. "Pound, it's alright," he murmured, stroking his tail along her back. Slowly, she relaxed. "I know you're nervous," he said patiently, "But it's okay. No one will try to separate us. There's no rule that an OMG so common and a very common can't love each other." She nodded, but her eyes were elsewhere. She suddenly stiffened, and Asher looked up, groaning inwardly. He already knew who it was. His two sisters, Greer and Crooms.

Pet's name: Crooms

Pet's name: Greer

Crooms opened one velvety scarlet eyelid as if she were bored with just Pound's presence. She felt Asher bristle next to her. She made a noise deep in her throat to calm him down. Greer sauntered up and surveyed Pound up and down with her golden gaze. "So, Pound," she snickered. Pound looked down, ashamed of the strange name she had. "Well, Greer isn't too great either," Asher said, defending her from his sisters. Greer rolled her amber eyes with a smirk. Crooms leaned forward. "Wow... it looks like my brother has another date..." Greer giggled. Asher got up stiffly. "C'mon, Pound, let's go." Greer darted in front of him. "What, Asher... you don't want your new crush to hear about all of your ex-girlfriends?" Crooms walked to the other side, lightly brushing Pound's side with her velvet tail. "Angel..." she said, gesturing to a pretty 2012 common over at the end of the room.

Pet's name: Angel

Pound felt a surge of jealousy. She was only 2019, and an OMG so common at that. Greer smiled inwardly at the look on Pound's face. "Martha, too... That's a recent one, isn't it?"

Pet's name: Martha

Pound pressed closer into Asher's side. Martha was looking at Asher wistfully. Pound glanced upwards quickly, but Asher wasn't looking at her, to Pound's relief. Crooms sneered. "What was the last one?" she asked, squinting at Asher with a smirk. "Giaba, wasn't it? That's when you got your taste for... lower ranks." She looked down at Pound.

Pet's name: Giaba

Pet's name: Qwerty

To Pound's relief, her best friend Qwerty suddenly showed up. Greer took a small step backward. Pound struggled to hold down a laugh. Qwerty had threatened to beat up Crooms once, and both of the sisters were terrified of her. "Hey, why don't you guys scram?" she said cheerfully. There was no note of threat in her voice, but the sisters backed up, eyes wide. "Alright," Crooms muttered. "We'll go," whimpered Greer. The sisters both backed away into a corner on the other side of the room to lick their wounds.

Pound turned to Qwerty with gratefulness. She and Asher both stood up, shoulders sagging in relief. "Thank you, Qwerty," Pound said thankfully. Asher stepped forward and gave her a grateful lick on her round ears. "For real. My sisters can be real pains." Qwerty nodded grimly. "But they're real scaredy-cats once you threaten them once or twice," she added with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. Pound laughed. "So..." Qwerty said, a sly look on her face. "You've got yourself a looker, huh?" Pound blushed. She'd liked Asher for a long time, but only recently did they finally admit their affections for each other. The past couple of days had been the happiest of her life. Asher twined her tail with hers and a fresh wave of happiness swept over her.

"You checking out anyone new?" Pound asked. Qwerty made a face. "All I can say is I hope the new adopts are better looking than the ones we got last time..." She gestured with her tail at the sour-looking bald cats at the end of the room. "Although I guess I should be nicer to them-- I heard their brothers are uncommon!" Asher leaned forward, intrigued. "Have you seen the uncommons room?" "Well, no," Qwerty admitted. "But I heard the pillows are lined with gold and the food is the expensive stuff! Cream and fish every day..." Pound breathed a sigh of envy. With Qwerty's common status, she had a chance of leveling up to uncommon, but an OMG so common didn't stand a chance.
Last edited by a b c d e on Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OMGSC - Common Cats: Qwerty 1

Postby a b c d e » Fri May 01, 2020 1:55 am

Qwerty sat with her round ears pricked and her pink hairless tail tucked under her legs. Even though she generally thought of herself as pretty cute, her hairless tail was one thing that she thought was ugly about her. She sighed as she saw Pound and Asher together. Why did she, the quietest, commonest cat, get the guy when she was still all alone? She would even be happy with one of the bald cats if they wanted to be her girlfriend or boyfriend. She saw Pound look over at her. Pound knew that Qwerty was bisexual, but no one else knew, so she didn't mention it in front of Asher. Qwerty decided to check out one of the cat towers in the center of the room, but before she could, a loud bell noise rang through the entire room.

Suddenly all the cats were up and buzzing. "A cat has been adopted from the Pound!" Qwerty exclaimed. Her tail waved in excitement. Everyone was waving tails and twining with others, a ritual that they almost always did when new cats were coming to the OMG so common-Common Cats room. Although Qwerty was ashamed a bit of her rat-like tail, when she saw Giaba sitting all alone, she felt a bit better.

Pet's name: Giaba

Even though she had an ugly tail, at least she had a tail! Suddenly all the cats heard soft padding down the hallway, heading right for their room!
Last edited by a b c d e on Wed May 27, 2020 2:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OMGSC - Common Cats: Twine 1

Postby a b c d e » Fri May 01, 2020 2:15 am

Pet's name: Twine

Twine walked down the long hallway, her sparkling circles glinting in the light, and stopped in front of a door neatly labeled -4b Cats OMG so common to common. She twitched nervously and adjusted her items. She had been given two items to give her a good impression on her new roommates. She had a small blue hat with a ribbon perched on her head, and fluttering pink wings so big she thought she might fly away! She tucked the wings back into her back and adjusted the hat one more time. She was prepared to make a good entrance. With a small sigh, she pushed through the door flap and entered her new room.
Last edited by a b c d e on Wed May 27, 2020 2:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OMGSC - Common Cats: Qwerty 2

Postby a b c d e » Fri May 01, 2020 2:58 am

Pet's name: Twine

Qwerty's breath caught in her throat as the beautiful she-cat pushed through the flap. Her eyes were closed. A top hat was perched perfectly on her jaunty dark head. Beautiful magenta leaf-shaped patterns adorned her mahogany-colored coat, and small green sparkles shone in between the patterns. Her tail swept elegantly side to side as suddenly something started to change. Her back started to bulge frighteningly. Qwerty gasped unintentionally, but the new cat seemed totally under control. With a final thrust, beautiful, large pink wings sprouted out of her back, fluttering rapidly. Finally, the new cat opened her eyes. What an entrance!

All the cats stood in wonder and awe at this strange, beautiful new cat. She shook her head, thrusting off the hat and leaving it on the floor. The wings followed. Then -- Qwerty's heart started beating rapidly -- she padded over to her!

The first thing she realized was that the new cat had pink eyes... not sharp and mean like Crooms' or Greer's, but soft and warm and bright. She had a little pink nose that quivered as she asked, "What's your name?" Qwerty fumbled over her words before spitting out, "Qwerty. January 2020, common."

The new cat nodded graciously and gracefully extended a dark paw in a polite gesture. Qwerty suddenly felt a rush of panic. Was she supposed to do the same? She attempted to lift out her paw, too, but then set it down quickly. The new cat laughed a sweet, short laugh. "I'm sorry. It's something I picked up at the Pound." She suddenly seemed sad. Qwerty sympathized. She'd never been to the Pound, but she was sure it felt like the worst punishment... your owner not wanting you enough to even trade you away, but abandons you. "Well, don't worry. None of us have ever gone to the Pound," Qwerty said quickly. "Our owner is kind."

The new cat smiled. "I'm Twine. December 2019, very common." Although she wasn't biased against rarity, Qwerty was definitely surprised to find such confidence in such a common, recent cat. "Oh! We're close -- just a month apart!" Qwerty said, struggling to hide her excitement. Twine nodded again and smiled. "Well, I'd better get to introducing myself to the others..." Qwerty nodded, a bit ashamed that she thought that such a beautiful cat would want to hang out with her.
Last edited by a b c d e on Wed May 27, 2020 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: OMGSC - Common Bunnies: Cole 1

Postby a b c d e » Fri May 01, 2020 8:12 am

Pet's name: Cole

Cole fluttered her butterfly wings happily. Tomorrow new pets would come in! Of course, they wouldn't move into their room until they were given their ratings, but it was still a start! It was very annoying when all those Easter bunnies became rares... they never got to move into the room and spar for rankings. Whenever bunnies with an unknown rarity move into the OMGSC - Common Bunnies room, they have to spar other rabbits for their ranking. Rabbits with higher rankings get better food, first grabs at the water, and the best toys. Cole was about second, tied with Chariklo, although he constantly tried to beat her.

Pet's name: Chariklo

Pet's name: Viridis

But Viridis was always in the lead. She claimed to have been in the Pound three times, and she was the fiercest sparrer in the whole center! She's even said that she's taken on a horse, and won! Although Cole doubted that any of these claims were true, she wasn't about to test them.

Suddenly a furry ball of muscle hurled itself at her side. Cole instinctively moved with the momentum and rolled so she was on top. She pummeled the rabbit's chest with her forepaws and felt him give way. She relaxed for a moment, thinking he'd given up, but he suddenly kicked out powerfully with his hind legs, sending her flying upward. She landed hard on her back but leaped up immediately, hissing. Chariklo hissed right back, but this time in triumph. Cole spat at him and slunk away. She really hoped that new bunnies would be traded in soon, ones that were better matched for her.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OMGSC - Common Butterfly Wolves: Sox

Postby a b c d e » Fri May 01, 2020 2:31 pm

Pet's name: Sox

Sox grumbled unsympathetically as the wails of the new adopts sounded through the hallway. He buried his head under his paws again, trying to muffle the cries of the babies just down the hall. "I forgot how loud those sweet babies are..." murmured Meriadoc beside him.

Pet's name: Meriadoc

She was lying down but her head was up and pricked. Her pink, soft body was warm and comforting against his, but she kept shifting anxiously. "Go to sleep," someone muttered. No one could tell each other apart in the mass of warm bodies smashed together helter-skelter. Meriadoc laid down with a sigh and closed her eyes, but Sox could tell that his mate wasn't asleep. He got up with a sigh and stood over her. "Go on," he said softly. "Go check on the babies. I know you want to."

Meriadoc looked up, blinking gratefully. She lifted herself up and tiptoed out the door. Sox curled back up in the pile, but it wasn't as warm as it would have been if Meriadoc had been there... if their children had been there. The familiar throb in his stomach returned as his mind drifted to his children... Sylver, Lynn, and Duet. They were beautiful, glossy pink and green butterfly wolves, with beautiful, transparent wings. They would have grown up so beautifully... if not for the Deleter. Sox got an involuntary chill just thinking the name. When their previous owner quit, they'd gone to the pound, all together. But they'd all been adopted separately... the children were adopted together. Meriadoc was adopted by a COPPA player and Sox was adopted by his current owner. He'd finally managed to find Meriodac and she was traded to him. It was the happiest day of his life, and also the saddest. He'd learned that the player who'd taken their precious children was called "The Deleter." The Deleter would take pets and delete them so they could be rarer. He never saw his children again.

Sox buried his head into his stomach, trying to forget the awful memories that surrounded him. He must have dozed off because he heard the sound of footsteps coming back into the room. A paw prodded him in the side. He groaned. "Five more minutes..." The paw poked him, more sharply this time. "What?" he asked irritably before his jaw dropped in shock. "Meriadoc, wha-" She motioned for him to go into the hallway with her tail.

"Meriadoc, I get that you're a grieving mother -- and I'm grieving too! -- but no way, no way in hell am I letting you..." Meriadoc had wrapped herself around the little foal.

Pet's name: Averly

Sox sat down. "Meriadoc... I... we can't do this! You can't take a child like that! That's a horse! Do you know how big it'll get?" "It could be PPS," she said softly. "Then it'll go with the PPS horse group. You... we can't..." But Meriadoc looked up with her pleading eyes and he knew he couldn't refuse her anything. "Sox, she was crying, and she looked..." she swallowed. "She looked just like Lynn," she whispered. Sox sighed. A moment passed before he sighed again and said, "Well, what's it's name?"

"Averly," she said.
Last edited by a b c d e on Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Uncommon Lions: Rock

Postby a b c d e » Sat May 02, 2020 2:09 am

Pet's name: Rock

Rock poked his head out of the flap and peered down the hall. "Have you seen them?" he whispered excitedly. The beautiful lioness nodded her head.

Pet's name: Lyre

"Are there any lions?" asked Dame, another uncommon lion, snowy and swept.

Pet's name: Dame

Lyre sadly shook her head. "There's the usual ones... cats, butterfly wolves, rats, two kinds of horses, three kinds of dogs, and these eggs." "Eggs?" echoed Dame. "What kind?" Lyre elegantly shrugged. "I have no idea. A dragon, perhaps?"

Rock sagged sadly. "No lions this year either." "You can always go see the PPS ones," Dame said. Rock shrugged. "It's not the same. It's not a true pride without young!" Dame swept her tail along his flank. "I know. I want them too." "And so do I," said Lyre. "But here's the thing," she continued, whispering with a gleam in her eye. "Twelve grey foals were adopted, but now there's only eleven!"

Dame's ears perked up. "Were they stolen?" she whispered back.

in progress
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Uncommon Lions: Dame

Postby a b c d e » Sun May 03, 2020 2:31 pm

Pet's name: Dame

When she heard the news, Dame was sad, but not too terribly. The first lion she told was Rock. Besides Sabrina, he was her closest friend.

Pet's name: Rock

When he heard, his usually smiling face dropped into a deep frown. "You're being traded?" he wailed. Dame hushed him with a swish of her tail, but the other lions had already heard. Sabrina's face fell and she ran over.

Pet's name: Sabrina

"Oh no!" she cried. "You're being traded away? For what?" She pushed her head into Dame's pelt. Dame rested her own white head on Sabrina's pink one. "It's a good trade, for the best. Two lions, one common, one uncommon, a PPS kitten, and a sitting cat! That's very valuable." Rock pushed his head into her neck fur as well, although he didn't fit as well due to his bulky frame and thick blue mane. "No, it's not," he protested weakly. "You're worth so much more." But Dame knew it was more than enough. Lions were always in high demand, and a 2012 uncommon like herself was always at risk. Besides, her mate had been traded away long ago, and this was her chance to find him once again.

"It's alright," she said comfortingly. "I'll see you again. We live nearly forever, don't we? I'm sure we'll run into each other at one point or another. It's bound to happen. Just like I'm bound to meet Tyrus again," she added wistfully, thinking of her mate. Sabrina nodded, but her eyes were still pleading. "Please, Dame, don't go. Break the system, I don't care. Just don't leave!" Dame pushed her head into her fur one last time, drinking in the familiar scent. She did the same with Rock. "Goodbye, everyone," she said before heading out the door. She didn't see behind her, but she knew that they were raising their tails in salute.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: my awful CS fanfics (do not post)

Postby a b c d e » Sun May 03, 2020 2:38 pm

Pet's name: Sox

Pet's name: Meriadoc

Pet's name: Averly

Averly clopped on wavering legs over to her father. No! he told himself. Don't think of her as your daughter. She's a horse, no more... But when the grey foal bucked into his paws and nuzzled him, his heart filled with warmth. Meriadoc looked over and stifled a laugh. She knew that he was as fond of the foal as he was. Suddenly he heard pawsteps coming closer to the room. Meriadoc quickly swept the foal under her wings.

Pet's name: Bluejoy

Bluejoy entered the room. The lump under Meriadoc's wing bulged suspiciously. "It's alright," she sighed. "I know you have a baby under there. Come on out," she said kindly to the lump. The small grey foal peeked out of the wing curiously. "Please don't tell," Meriadoc begged. "Girl, everyone knows," Bluejoy said laughingly. "You can let her out into the living room if you'd like. We all want to see her." Meriadoc and Sox shared a glance. "O-oh," Sox said. "I guess then we can let her out, as long as she doesn't leave the area..."
Last edited by a b c d e on Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
a b c d e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me