Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Mittumoths [V.2] | Shut Down by Guest

Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Mittumoths [V.2] | Shut Down

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:35 pm

IF YOU OWN A MITTUMOTH READ THIS POST
It contains important information of how things are suppose to be done following the shut down.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mittumoths' will be officially closing down the 31st of May, and they will NOT re-open. Adopts are no longer to be made.
People with MYOs' will have until the 18th of June to use their tickets, after that they will no longer be valid.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guidelines

>> I SHOULD STILL ALWAYS BE CREDITED FOR THE CREATION OF THE LINES AND SPECIES.

> To credit me use my Toyhou.se account, the username is Sunisio. It shouldn't change, but if it happens to do so you can find the profile here
> My TOS still applies to designs I've created for this species. Disregard the guidelines listed under "Original, Closed, and Open Species" as information relating to this species is a bit different and explained more later in this post.
> Make sure to still follow other staffs' TOS's and Guidelines when it comes to their designs. Be sure to also properly credit them for their designs as well.

>> Mittumoths' are to NOT be sold for ANY type of currency, they may be only traded or gifted.
> They cannot be sold for ANY kind of virtual currency or real money, they are to also not be sold / given in exchange of ANY type of art, whether it's written or visual.
> You MAY give them in exchange of other characters, whether within the species or not.
> If you end up giving your Mittumoth away, send the new owner a link to this post so they are aware of the guildlines

>> You MAY edit your Mittumoths' traits, HOWEVER you MUST get permission from me first.
Allowed edits;
> Simple colour edits such as eye colour, nose colour, or pawpad colour.
> Same rarity additions. Example; A Mittumoths' rarity is uncommon, if you wanted to add lets say, spikes to them, you could.
> Trait(s) removal or edit. Example; A Mittumoth has spikes on them, you wanted to you could change their shape or length, as well as completely remove the trait all together. Remember that some traits are categorized by length or style.
> Mittumoths' can have an optional anthropomorphic / "furry" form if you wish.

Prohibited edits;
> Species change. Example; Turning a Mittumoth into a wolf, dragon, cat, etc, is in NO WAY allowed. "Shape-shifter" forms ( Not permanent but can switch back and forth ) is in NO WAY allowed either. Mittumoths' are to stay in their original raptor form.
> Complete colour changes. Example; A Mittumoth's primary colour is purple, you cannot change that colour to lets say, red.
> Different rarity additions. Example; A Mittumoth's rarity is uncommon, you cannot add lets say, chimerism to them.
> Unique traits are still off-limits to ALL Mittumoths that were created on either V.1 or V.2. Unique traits are traits because they were part of the "prototypes" of Mittumoths. If you own a Mittumoth with a unique trait, you CANNOT add another unique trait onto it. If you are confused on what counts as a unique trait ASK ME.

>> Mittumoths' DO NOT have to follow the world lore, you are free to come up with your own world and lore for them.
> While saying this I am aware that most people aren't even aware of what the lore of this species is, though for those curious if it matters, no it does not. You are free to include a Mittumoth in any type of world or lore you please, as long as it still abides by my guidelines in the long run.

>> IF YOU NEED MY ASSISTANCE CONTACT ME
> When conttacting me reffer to me as Max, Maxime, or Suni
> My pronouns are He / Him / His and or Xe / Xem / Xyr.
> To contact me send me a friend-request on discord; Wyvern#3366, Message me on Toyhou.se; Sunisio, comment below this post asking the questions, or ask me to give you another way to contact me by posting below.

The Longer Story

For those who made it this far, and are wondering what my reasoning is, this is for you;
When I first started coming up with Mittumoths back in middle of 2017 I really had no idea what I was getting myself into, as before that I hadn't even explore the species side of art before. I had friends that were supporting my making of the species, which is how this species ended up on chickensmoothie to begin with. I came onto this site with the goal to make this species more 'professional' if that makes any sense, which for a while I was satisfied with such.

Later on down the line, mostly in 2020 I had very very slowly started to lose both my motivation to keep going and attachment to the species. My urge to keep the species alive died out, and the species pretty much died because of it. The only activity were adopts made mostly by Troopercat, an OG Mittumoth supporter, and the co-owner Redbirdtrooper12, a long time supporter and friend of mine. Then there was me, I was no where to be seen, I had completely abandoned them.

I had came back at one point, following an affiliates' event that included the species, I made new lines to participate that I thought would spark my motivation to keep going. It didn't not even a little bit, I still was on the sidelines, not doing much other than watching my team try to keep it going for me.

Now, after four years of this species existing, and a year of me giving up. I'm finally ready to say farewell to what was once my pride and my joy.

So, Farewell, and to all of you who have been here even for a minute, I appreciate your time and support.

Thank yous'

Thank you, Troopercat, for your contributions and dedication to this species, this species wouldn't have been possible without you.

Thank you, Redbirdtrooper12, for your support and help throughout the years, you truly are an amazing person.

Thank you, Izayoz, even if you were never part of this aside from the one event, you've helped me a tremendous tons on how to manage species and are the reason why I am still doing what I do here. I couldn't be happier to call you my teammate, couldn't be happier to work with you, couldn't be happier to call you my friend.

To those who have worked with me on this species, I thank you for being patient and helpful throughout these years.

To those who were there back in 2017, thank you for giving me the support and help that I needed to be able to have done this in the beginning.

To those who have been here since the original opening of this species back in 2019, thank you for your support and thank you for everything you have contributed to me and this community I had formed.

To anyone who has spent any time here, only if you are just stumbling upon this right this minute, thank you for taking the time out of your day or days giving your undivided attention to see what this was all about.

Farewell.
Last edited by xem on Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:44 am, edited 19 times in total.
Reason: locked per user request

Mittumoths [V.2]

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:42 pm

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Announcements
_____

30.4.2020; Mittumoths V.2 official opened,, Adopts can start being made. Transfers are available,, and Artist search is open.
__
6.5.2020; Mittumoths have an official stamp,, archives are done / caught up,, 10 adopt milestone reached.
__
7.12.2020; Revamp of lines !
Last edited by Guest on Mon May 24, 2021 8:45 am, edited 8 times in total.

Traits -

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:54 pm

-Traits-
Will be changed / added too when necessary

-No-Rarity-
Traits that are free to use and or free to add to any Mittumoth without needing staff permission
Hairstyle
Accessoires, Jewelry, clothing, etc, etc.
Custom-Lined

-Required-
Traits that are necessary and must be there for a Mittumoth to be official
Sickle claws
Bipedal
Head, back, Legs Feathers.

-Standard-
Traits that are part of the lines without being edited
Double fluffy end tails
No ears

-Common-
Arm wings
Claws
Any other nose except reptile
Extra Fur
Small Horns/Antlers
Ears

-Uncommon-
Extra Feathers
Any other tail but standard
Spikes
Back Wings
Any other type of pupil except oval/round
Medium Horns/Antlers
Part Transparency (Wing film, fins, horns, claws, ETC)
Heterochromia
Whiskers/Feelers
Tattered wings
Larger teeth

-Rare-
Large Horns/Antlers
Chimerism
No Pupil
Body Transparency (Body parts, such as limbs, tails, etc)
Extra eyes (3+)
Extra Ears (3+)
Extra Wings (2+ sets)
Crystals/Gems
Halos (1-2)
Glowing/Luminescent
Wings placed elsewhere

-Very Rare-
Elemental
Halos (3+)
No Tail
Exposed Bone
Missing body parts

-Unique-
Traits that we previously valid in past Mittumoths but since then have been retired
Traits that are off-limits

Fur covering arms + chest
Floating crowns
Tail separate from body
Flight-type Fur/Wings
Last edited by Guest on Mon May 24, 2021 8:46 am, edited 6 times in total.

Staff -

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:15 pm

Founders

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOwnerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCo-owner
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRetiredxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRetired
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMay 2019 - July 2021xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJune 2019 - May 2021
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx+ Full-time Artist - Seventeen Adoptsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx+ Full-time Artist - Ten Adopts
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKezurxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRedbirdtrooper12
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMax - He / XexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRed - She / They

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Retired Staff

ArtistsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxModerators

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxRoleplayer123 | May 2019 - May 2021xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGød | November 2019 - May 2020
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFull-time Artist - Seven adoptsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx+ Part-time Artist - Three adopts

xxxxxxxxxxxxxTroopercat | December 2019 - May 2021xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo U | July 2019 - December 2019
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFull-time Artist - Thirty-nine Adopts

xxxxxxxxxxxxxShortyGinger | June 2019 - August 2019
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFull-time Artist - Ten Adopts

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRunyx | May 2019 - July 2019
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPart-time Artist - Four Adopts

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDaisukina | May 2019 - May 2019
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPart-time Artist - One adopt

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWealthy Cat | May 2019 - May 2019
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPart-time Artist - One Adopt

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLilacpetals | June 2019 - June 2019
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPart-time Artist - One Adopt
Last edited by Guest on Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:50 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Affiliates -

Affiliates

Banner created by yours truly~
Last edited by Guest on Mon May 24, 2021 8:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Extras -

Extras

Giftlines

Made by; Night & Wolfy

Stamps

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4322086][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/661007533753892884/707637579121557615/stamp_boys.png[/img][/url]
Made by; King Moose [Me]
Last edited by Guest on Mon May 24, 2021 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Mittumoths [V.2]

Reserved

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:16 pm

Opened for Posting / Marking

Postby Redbirdtrooper12 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:21 pm

Mark!! <3
───────────────────"Only you can change yourself."─────────────────────
╔═════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Red • They/She
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I'm just an artist who's also
a huge nerd (it's probably a bit obvious lol-)
I like to write stories sometimes as well!
If you want someone to talk to,
you can message me! So... Yeah!

My art shop!My TH!Wolfons!Pals!

─────────────────── ╚═════════════════════╝ ───────────────────
Redbirdtrooper12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Troopercat » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:01 am

Mark ^^
She/Her
ImageImageImage
I swear i come online, I just haven't been drawing stuff here, Check out my Toyhou.se for my recent Drawings!
TH YT
Troopercat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me