broken dreams - roleplay character forms

A place to store your roleplay character information.

Re: broken dreams

Postby broken* » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:31 am

bonefang is known for being a bit off-putting at first glance; the molly has a resting angry face, and when someone points it out, it just makes her attempt at a smile look forced and a bit scary. she is incredibly loyal to her clan, the type of cat that even if she disagrees with what she is told to do by her leadership, she won’t outright disrespect anyone or question their decisions. she is a highly intelligent cat though, & so she has no problem seeking out the company of the cat who she disagrees with to sit down & discuss things. although she may appear a bit intimidating, she is not going to tell someone they are wrong or argue just because they have a different belief from her; she actually enjoys having intellectual conversations with others to expand her horizons, & hopefully broaden their minds as well.

bonefang believes in starclan completely, but if you asked her if she thought either of her parents were up there, she would simply walk away to avoid the conflict. if you really pressured her into talking about it, she would tell you that her mother’s spirit likely didn’t exist anywhere, but her father’s was in the dark forest for his actions. she believes her grandparents are up there, & will talk to them at times when she is seeking wisdom

she never thought about the possibility of having a family of her own, not until she had her first apprentice to mentor. Butterflypaw was as sweet as could be, an orphan that the clan had found and taken in. the young molly didn’t really have a filter between her brain and her mouth, and started calling her mentor the ‘walking skeleton’ because of her pale fur, blue eyes, & inability to show emotions. for some reason, this became the thing that drew the two together, & as they trained, hunted, & patrolled, her clan mates be an to see another side of bonefang previously hidden; she cared deeply for the apprentice, considered her to be family, & this was solidified by her death. bonefang hates the wildclan cats without hesitation, for one sunset she couldn’t find her apprentice, so she went out looking for her, only to find her tiny body being attacked by a group of strange cats; bonefang’s patrol chased the cats off, but she curled her body around the frail apprentice as the last words she spoke thanked her mentor for being her mom.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the broken warrior

Postby broken* » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:46 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ✴ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
bonefang is known for being a bit off-putting at first glance; the molly has a resting angry face, and when someone points it out,
it just makes her attempt at a smile look forced and a bit scary. she is incredibly loyal to her clan, the type of cat that even if she
disagrees with what she is told to do by her leadership, she won’t outright disrespect anyone or question their decisions. she is a highly
intelligent cat though, & so she has no problem seeking out the company of the cat who she disagrees with to sit down & discuss things.
although she may appear a bit intimidating, she is not going to tell someone they are wrong or argue just because they have a different
belief from her; she enjoys having intellectual conversations w/ others to expand her horizons, & hopefully broaden their minds as well.

her father was a power-hungry tom who wanted nothing more than to be leader of the clan, & her mother was a simple-minded molly
who didnt want to be his mate, but due to her unexpected pregnancy, the pair were stuck together. her mother pearl was a former kittypet
who refused to give up her old name & never believed in the concept of starclan, calling it 'foolish, kit-stuff'. bonefang was the only kit born
alive in her litter, her 2 brothers being stillborns, & she just remembers her entire young life as her parents constantly fighting, & often
dragging her into it as a scapegoat. when she was 8 moons old, her father was found standing over his mate's bloody body w/ a smirk
on his face; several senior warriors went to apprehend him but he attacked & ended up dead as well.
bonefang believes in starclan completely, but if you asked her if she thought either of her parents were up there, she would simply walk
away to avoid the conflict. if you really pressured her into talking about it, she would tell you that her mother’s spirit likely didn’t exist
anywhere, but her father’s was in the dark forest for his actions. she believes her grandparents are up there, & will talk to them at times
when she is seeking wisdom.

she never thought about the possibility of having a family of her own, not until she had her first apprentice to mentor. butterflypaw was as
sweet as could be, an orphan that the clan had found and taken in. the young molly didn’t really have a filter between her brain & her
mouth, and started calling her mentor the ‘walking skeleton’ because of her pale fur, blue eyes, & inability to show emotions. for some
reason, this became the thing that drew the two together, & as they trained, hunted, & patrolled, her clan mates be an to see another
side of bonefang previously hidden; she cared deeply for the apprentice, considered her to be family, & this was solidified by her death.
now, bonefang hates the wildclan cats without hesitation; one sunset she couldn’t find her apprentice, so she went out looking for her,
only to find her tiny body being attacked by a group of strange cats. bonefang’s patrol chased the cats off, but she curled her body around
the frail apprentice as the last words she spoke thanked her mentor for being her mom.

prior names bonekit,
bonepaw
name bonefang
n.n. bone
age ?? moons
gender female
sexuality bisexual
date of birth leaf-bare
clan desertclan
rank warrior
weight 7.1 lbs
breed siamese mix
fur thick & soft
coloration ginger/cream
lynx point
body petite & built
eyes blue
scent night-blooming
cereus/cactus flower
likes hardwork,
dedication, tasks, cacti
dislikes stupidity,
dishonesty, wasting time
fears being alone
quirks bats at her ears
when those around her
start to yell/argue/fight.

crush open
mate none
apprentice butterflypaw
kin none
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the surprising healer

Postby broken* » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:23 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ❀ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
say hello to the most vindictive cat in the clan! cats wonder how she ended up the healer, because she has appears to have absolutely
no sympathy. her biggest pet peeve is unnecessary idiocy; if you get hurt because you were doing something stupid, she's gonna tell you
straight up how much of a dumb-butt you are. she's incredibly smart, and her intelligence leads to her quick-wit; she always has something
snarky to say at the tip of her tongue, just ready to snap out at the next unsuspecting victim. she may be the healer, but she is a talented
fighter as well, with her father training her how to fight before he died.

she never had the most loving upbringing; her mother had complications from her birth and passed away in less than an hour. her father
didnt really care about that, as his mate was more so just a body to produce his progeny. she learned from a young age not to care what
others think, and for whatever reason, the clan's healer took a liking towards her. her father was a bit frustrated when she agreed to be
the clan's next healer, claiming she was wasting her talents.

jackalpaw became jackalhowl at the young age of 19 moons; she knew she was mentally prepared for the job, she had learned everything
that she needed to, medicinally from her mentor scorpionslash, but she had always thought that the grumpy older tom would be around for
much longer, that he would retire before he died. so when they were out searching for herbs, & were ambushed by a family of kit foxes;
scorpionslash lost his life, & jackalhowl gained many scars all over her body, including a torn left ear, a missing chunk out of her tail, & a
massive diagonal scar across her stomach. she was given the official rank of healer that same night, after she managed to limp her way back,
dragging her mentor. it was only about a moon later that she was out on the prowl again, hunting for herbs with several other cats that the
leader insisted go w/ her for safety, since she wasn't yet 100% from the fox attack, & came across a small family of rogue cats living within 'their'
lands; she personally launched herself at scrappy, sandy-brown young tomcat. she took his left eye in that fight, later learning he was a rogue
named 'cowboy' who somehow managed to survive all of these moons.

prior names jackalkit,
jackalpaw
name jackalhowl
n.n. jackal
age ?? moons
gender female
sexuality bisexual
date of birth new-leaf
clan wildclan
rank healer
weight 8.8 lbs
breed mix
fur thick & coarse
coloration chocolate
calico tabby
body muscular & long
eyes hazel
scent cypress
quirks her fur is pretty
much always matted,
due to the thickness
of it she doesnt feel the
need to groom it often,
as its just too much work.

crush open
mate none
apprentice tba
kin none
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌
▓▌

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by broken* on Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:19 am, edited 13 times in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the prophecy apprentice

Postby broken* » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:13 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ ♠ ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
█▒
poor little guy kind of had a rough past, & he doesnt really even know it. dustpaw was actually born into desertclan,
& is a direct descendant of the clan founder coyotestar. his father falcondive and litter-mate coyotepaw still live in
desertclan, but he doesnt know. he was only four moons old when he came to live with wildclan, a young kit who was
found by a patrol, curled up beside the still body of his mother. he was young but strong, & put up a bit of a fight,
slipping from the grasp of the cat trying to hold him & accidentally hitting his head on a nearby rock. he actually
suffers from a form of memory-loss, because he cannot remember anything about his life before coming to wildclan.
he was told a lie, a series of lies really, manipulation to keep his bloodline within wildclan, to use him someday as a
paw for their games. dustpaw believes his mother was just a loner, & he has no idea that his father and sister are alive.

prior name dustkit
name dustpaw
future name duststorm
age 7 moons
gender male
sexuality bicurious
clan wildclan
rank trainee
weight 4.2 lbs
breed mix
fur fluffy & soft
coloration blue