Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:55 pm

OOC: If you want, I can have Sira be Zack's trainer, or we can ask Poppy if Athena would.

IC:

FISH | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Blake | Location: In the River

"Other wolves say I’m crazy. I know I am, but...is it weird that a salmon raised me? Pushed me to shore after I hit my head when I was a Pup. I was a loner, so she taught me to catch minnows and trout, and kept coming to visit me and make sure I was okay." Fish sounded...absolutely certain of this, even if it to anyone else may sound like random coincidence.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:58 pm

Isabella | Loner | Location: Forest | Tags: Zack

She reached him. Dad? She thought. “Father?” She asked once again.

W I N T E R B L A Z E | Hunter | L-Pack | Tags: Shadow | Location: L-Pack camp

Winterblaze was walking camp territory when he saw Shadow. “Morning Alpha,” He said walking over to her.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:31 pm

Nova | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: Forest| Tags: Everest

“You better try!” She said covering Everest’s face with licks. “Because I can’t last a day without you!”
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:35 pm

SHADOW | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Winterblaze | Location: Camp

Shadow turned at the sound of a voice, then dipped her head to Winterblaze as he approached. "Good morning to you too," she returned. "What’s on the agenda for you today?"

TOBY | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Naru | Location: Camp

Toby nodded. He’d always been confident in his abilities, no matter what they were. "If I didn’t think I could, I wouldn’t have promised," he told her.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:36 pm

W I N T E R B L A Z E | Hunter | L-Pack | Tags: Shadow | Location: L-Pack camp

“To keep the pack alive,” He said. But that’s my ALWAYS goal! He thought.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:41 pm

SHADOW | Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Winterblaze | Location: Camp

Shadow smiled slightly. "Isn’t that the goal of us all?" She asked, a note of dryness under her usual tone, but not so much in a rude or dismissive manner as vague amusement.

He hadn’t expected that. He’d half expected her to turn away and walk off, or to scoff at him. She...was going to give him a chance? Toby perked up. "I’m not going to let you down."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:45 pm

Nova | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: Forest| Tags: Everest 💕

“Okay I’ll stop! I see your territory from here. I can’t get any closer, bye love!” She said.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:53 pm

Nova | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: Forest| Tags: Everest 💕

“Promise, wouldn’t miss it for my life!” She said.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:08 pm

Nova | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Location: L-pack camp| Tags: Open

“Okay Everest! Will do!” She blew a kiss and ran back. She snuck in trough the back of camp and went into the Warriors den.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:11 pm

Toby ran through the list in his mind. The first three should be easy enough. With spring starting to set in, they’d start increasing in numbers. A boar though...both dangerous and difficult to find. Even so...they have a very distinct scent. If I go far enough into the forest, I’ll find SOMETHING, I'm sure. They’re most active in fall, unfortunately, but they SHOULD come out to breed in the spring, which means they’re more aggressive, but I can deal with that. "Very well," he agreed, dipping his head. "You’ll have your request."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me