Paying 1C$ per 3 WL pets!

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Re: 💞💕💖Seeking trades and C$! H: Pets/items and PFQ

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:24 pm

Star.Diamondstar wrote:My trading rules are in my, well, trading rules area. I try to make it a simple as possible and not really complex. What you see is for trade, pets I have locked would be for date swap, not trade or even overpay. idk I just see keeping dreamies unlocked for mass overpay as kinda scammy and unfair-
Items are mostly for trade. With a few exceptions in trading rules

Now when it comes to PFQ, I dont play it much and have built up 5Mil credits and 2.5k gold poke and a bonus 100 ZC.
The credits I would take any rare or bulk UCs and Cs (im not buying just one or two Cs UCs with PFQ credits) The dates must be 2016 or older unless WL.
GP pref only rares from 2016 and older, any rares, WL doesnt matter.
The ZC is for WL rares only
It would be nice to already have set prices when you send a suggestion- but again I can try and manage :'v

If you have trouble understanding, a message is okay

You can still just normally trade me! This is just here if someone rather have PFQ!
Ransolite cave is open! I hope to see you there!
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:02 pm

Star.Diamondstar wrote:My trading rules are in my, well, trading rules area. I try to make it a simple as possible and not really complex. What you see is for trade, pets I have locked would be for date swap, not trade or even overpay. idk I just see keeping dreamies unlocked for mass overpay as kinda scammy and unfair-

Now when it comes to PFQ, I dont play it much and have built up 5Mil credits and 2.5k gold poke and a bonus 100 ZC.
The credits I would take any rare or bulk UCs and Cs (im not buying just one or two Cs UCs with PFQ credits) The dates must be 2016 or older unless WL.
It would be nice to already have set prices when you send a suggestion- but again I can try and manage :'v

You can still just normally trade me! This is just here if someone rather have PFQ!
ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:31 pm

ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:55 pm

ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:10 pm

ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:16 pm

ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:43 am

ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:34 am

ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:35 am

The ZC is for WL rares or older decent demand rares. (so no rats/horses/ponies u get it)

ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:22 am

The ZC is for WL rares and older better demand rares. (so no horses/rats/ponies, u name it)

ImageImage
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me