Mods, please lock!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: [NEW BUNDLE!] Charlotte and Leo's Humanoid Adoptions!

Postby EchoVoyd » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:08 pm

Please enhance my friend!
Azealous, #36
Short personality description: Azzy's a pretty friendly seraphimp, though he tends to be cautious around members of his on species. He loves teaching people knew things and learning new things himself. That is, when his nose isn't buried in the books he's borrowed from several libraries. He tends to only keep a few close friends.
Hobby/Hobbies: Reading, most of his time is spent trying to lern ways he can fly.
Quirk(s): His wings twitch when he's excited or scared
Sexuality (optional):
Additional info (optional):

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:03 am

All above accepted into consideration!

#70, Lek'tish, now belongs to TheSongOfTheStars!
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:46 am

Areli, #41

Short personality description: Areli has a strong honour code and set of rules that only he truly knows, the main one being that he may take every bounty he's assigned to but that doesn't mean he'll complete the task if he deems the reason for the bounty invalid.

Hobby/Hobbies: Sharpening his arrows, people watching

Quirk(s): Areli is an elderly Feral despite how young he looks, as most don't live past the teenage years thanks to the nature of their contracted work.

Sexuality (optional): He doesn't like labels but if he had to chose, he'd go with Pansexual

Additional info (optional): While he is still under contract and owned by the government, Areli lives outside of the mandated sector and spends most of his time in the few non simulated trees left.

Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): toyhou.se/Maifest

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:48 am

Accepted into consideration!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:05 am

I would like to adopt a new friend!

Mu Zeta #69

Adjective to describe them: Loyal

Star Sign and/or Birthday: Virgo

Gender (optional): Nonbinary

Pronouns (optional): they/them

Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): UwU

Additional info (optional):
- Their name is a combination of two of the major stars in the Ara Constellation.
- They live and serve in a temple/alter devoted to Zeus. (Based off the beliefs surrounding the Ara Constellatin)
- Scribe and cleans and cooks
- Rarely speaks, many believe they are mute but in reality they are jsut extremly quiet
- Fascinated by humans
- Loves aquatic creatures
- Stingray is their favorite animal (Stingray Nebula is found in the Constellation)
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caravant » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:59 pm

Please bring my friend to life!
Eira, #42
Color palette/colored-in reference image: Poorly colored ref & Palette used - I'm happy to answer any questions if these are unclear or there's something weird about them!
Character's favorite song and/or theme song: Favorite song - Down by Marian Hill | Theme song - Giants by Lights
Random fact about the character: Eira has a soft spot for romantic comedies! She likes to watch them at least once a week while eating strawberries and whipped cream.
Backstory: Eira comes from a very restrictive household, one where self-expression was limited. When she tried to make her style a bit brighter, bored of her uninspired outfits and surroundings, her new clothes were taken from her. Eira felt stifled in her home and sought another outlet for her creativity. She learned to sketch so her ideas and colors could be kept safe. She filled page after page with styles she wished she could wear. In order to keep her true intentions for sketching hidden, she learned to draw portraits to show her family when they asked what she was doing. Eira eventually picked up a job in a fabric store when she was a teenager, finding an escape in all of the bright bolts and the friendly owner, Yessenia. When Yessenia once caught a glimpse of Eira's outfit sketches, she offered to teach Eira how to sew and gifted her some fabric. Yessenia nurtured Eira, helping her realize her dreams and providing Eira a safe space to learn and be herself. Together they worked out a plan for Eira to leave home and find a place she could belong. As soon as Eira turned 18, she left and never looked back. She first dyed her hair the day after she left home, and now continues to do so while wearing her unique clothing as a symbol of her freedom. Eira now views Yessenia as a mother figure as well as one of her closest friends, and often consults her for advice on anything and everything.
Additional info: Eira owns a sun conure named Louis that she's kept for five years. Whenever Eira is stressed she plays with Louis and he is always quick to calm her down and make her smile.
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me): Here!

Iris, #57
Adjective to describe them: Lighthearted
Star Sign and/or Birthday: Sagittarius [Nov 22nd]
Pronouns: She/her
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me): Here!
Additional info: Iris is a playful spirit, finding wonder and joy in the smallest of things. She is highly adventurous and loves to go off exploring either with friends or on her own. Iris sees life as a chance to have fun and make real memories. Ever the optimist, Iris rarely strays from her lighthearted, happy-go-lucky state of being. However, she can be a touch impatient if she sets her mind to something and can be careless in her pursuit of adventure. She is also a very honest friend - at times perhaps a bit too honest.
caravant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:15 pm

All above accepted into consideration!
Lazarus, #67, now belongs to Phyris!
Mu Zeta, #69, now belongs to Mags_00!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:50 am

Mu Zeta #69

Short personality description:Mu is a great listener, and they like to help whenever they can. They are also very caring and curious. Because they have never left the temple the outside world fascinates them. The are very obedient and do whatever they are asked, no complaining. They are also very quiet because of this. Mu doesn't typically do things for themself because their actions and routines are chosen by the ones who are in charge.

Hobby/Hobbies: cleaning, cooking, drawing, looking down at Earth from he windows of the temple.

Quirk(s): Mu bites their tongue all of the time, and doesn't really know why it just seems to happen all of the time. They space out a lot and will just sort of stare at the grind until they come back.

Sexuality (optional): They've never liked anyone

Additional info (optional): Mu is the oldest servant at the alter and because of that the have the most freedom, but still aren't allowed to leave. But they desperately want to go to Earth and see all of the humans.

Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): UwU
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:37 pm

Iris, #57, now belongs to caravant!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [OPEN!] Charlotte and Leo's Humanoid Adoptions!

Postby EchoVoyd » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:36 pm

Indigo, 65
Adjective to describe them: Regretful
Star Sign and/or Birthday: May 27th
Gender (optional): Genderfluid
Pronouns (optional): Any,but mainly goes by she/her
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): https://toyhou.se/Faededfyre
Additional info (optional): She's the ancient of the Seraphim

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items