Trade back

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Trade back

Postby Toxxic_22 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:54 pm

Ok so I traded (more like gifted) someone two pets but I noticed I had then back in my unsorted group a little later and I went and looked at my trade center and said a trade back was made by a staff member and now the account I traded with doesn't exist does that just mean they were a scam account? Sorry if this is obvious I've just never had this happen before and I've confused on what happened
Toxxic_22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trade back

Postby mapicc » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:55 pm

That's really odd!

It could be that, like you said, they were banned.
rue
they he she
evil transmasc lesbian
mapicc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxxic_22 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:58 pm

fairytqles wrote:That's really odd!

That's what I was kinda thinking it just confused me I didn't even accept any trades it was auto accepted (or at least I don't think I did but I've got pretty bad memory) but I wasn't sure if this had Happened to anyone else before or not (I feel like it has but wasn't sure)
Toxxic_22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mapicc » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:59 pm

Toxxic_22 wrote:
fairytqles wrote:That's really odd!

That's what I was kinda thinking it just confused me I didn't even accept any trades it was auto accepted (or at least I don't think I did but I've got pretty bad memory) but I wasn't sure if this had Happened to anyone else before or not (I feel like it has but wasn't sure)

When you saw auto accept, do you mean you sent a suggestion and they Auto accepted?

They could have also been banned for being in possession of cheats.
rue
they he she
evil transmasc lesbian
mapicc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxxic_22 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:05 pm

fairytqles wrote:When you saw auto accept, do you mean you sent a suggestion and they Auto accepted?

They could have also been banned for being in possession of cheats.

No when the trade was sent back to me from a staff member it auto accepted on my end like the pets were just automatically sent into my unsorted and I didn't have to accept so I'm guessing that's what happens if someone is banned and a trade is sent back? I'm not sure it was just confusing me when I saw the pets back in my group
Toxxic_22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:36 pm

Heya;
Trade reversals can indeed be initiated by an administrator under various circumstances, the most common of which are that one party of the trade was involved in a scam/banned, or a user requested the reversal because they didn't mean for that trade to be accepted the way it is and could provide proof.

That said, staff do not give out information on if or why a user got banned, so the specific circumstances of why your pets were part of a reversal can't actually be discussed publicly.
In any case, though, if you got a trade-back through an admin, it means that it was decided your pets ought to be returned to you, and they're all yours again^^

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me