Mods, please lock!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: [NEW BUNDLE!] Charlotte and Leo's Humanoid Adoptions!

Postby Queen Charlotte » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:09 am

Accepted into consideration!
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:55 pm

#56, Lydiah, now belongs to Phyris!

The new bundle will be up shortly!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:53 pm

New bundle is up! All of this week's characters have a constellation of birthmarks- check their Toyhou.se images to see what constellation they correspond with!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:04 pm

The Tier 2 winners for the week of 3/15/20 are:
Miss Charlotte Spots:
caravant with Eira!
(no applications for second spot)

Ieiis Spots:
(to be announced!)

The Tier 3 winners for the week of 3/15/20 are:
Faededfyre with William!
TheSongOfTheStars with Arin!*

*Because there were no T3 applications for an Ieiis friend, an extra Miss Charlotte T3 was accepted in its place :)
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:18 pm

Please bring my friend to life!
Lily, #8
Color palette/colored-in reference image: Picre
Character's favorite song and/or theme song: Dream - Imagine Dragons
Random fact about the character: Her favourite plants are the ivy vines that crawl up buildings
Backstory (optional): Lily was born as a princess of the Aniston Kingdom, a coastal kingdom, and spent most of her days running and playing with her siblings. That was until she was around 15 years old and a rebellion began. The commoners were upset with how the kingdom was run and wanted change, and eventually it escalated to the point Lily's family had to fight these rebels themselves.
At this point, Lily was helping the fight by growing healing herbs for fighters, either those fighting for her family or the rebels, and got caught up in one of the battles. The rebels cut her arm off before she could run, her magic not made for fighting. She and her younger brothers tried to escape to the nearest kingdom, only she made it. She now works in that kingdom as a royal gardener, having been gifted a magic prosthetic arm by the royal family there.
Additional info (optional): She hasn't forgiven the rebels for what they did to her and her family, but has come to understand what could possibly push so many people so far. She's gained friends in her new home among both the nobls and commoners.
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): Faededfyre

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:53 am

I would like to adopt a new friend!
(Name and Number of the Tier 1) 70 Lek'tish
Adjective to describe them: Earthshaking
Star Sign and/or Birthday: Secember 31st
Gender (optional): female
Pronouns (optional):
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): TheSongOfTheStars
Additional info (optional): A being from another realm

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:59 pm

Please enhance my friend!
(Name and number of your Tier 1) Keilo #33
Short personality description: Keilo has a laid back chilled put personality. She's always calm and leveled headed, thinking things out thoroughly before acting or speaking. This might make her seem slow to others, but she doesn't mind.
Hobby/Hobbies: People watching, math puzzles, history, photography
Quirk(s): Will try to eat anything at least once. Permanent optimist, can find the good in any situation
Sexuality (optional):
Additional info (optional): Has been in the hospital four times for food poisoning
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): TheSongOfTheStars

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:19 pm

Please bring my friend to life!
Takai #9
Color palette/colored-in reference image: #1 #2 (So sorry I really couldnt decide between these two...)
Character's favorite song and/or theme song: Takai likes pretty much anything by matt meason but this one is most relatable
Random fact about the character: Takai has a tatoo on their right bicep of two succulents and anouther on their hip of Chatham petrel. A type of bird that was endangered but is now recovering. It represents freedom and coming back from danger/loss, and advancement/rebirth. Something that is very important to Takai
Backstory (optional): (Sorry, pronouns are all over in this story... I based them of of what they identified with at that perioid in their life) Takai was never really comfortable in their own skin. They always had pretty feminine taste which he was heavily criticised for by his peers growing up. Takai always thought something was wrong but put it off as just teenage awkwardness. When Takai hit senioir year of highschool they came out as transgender and was happy for a bit, despite the strange looks and bullying from a select few. However as she got into college it didnt feel right again. Takai went back and forth trying to determine what they were most comfortable with but could never really put a proper label, trans, nonbianry, agender. None of it seemed fitting. However when she learned that she didnt have to have a lable, Takai was granted so much freedom. They can be whoever they want, go by what they want, when they want. While they are still trying to heal the wounds from their past, things are looking up. Takai is much more comfortable now and can express themselves freely. The can wear masculine clothes, feminine clothes, neutral clothes, whatever they want and know that it is okay.
Additional info (optional): - Takai is a fairy whose wings are each shapped large two large apple leaves
- They are a botanist
- Takai also loves reptiles and birds. They have a beared dragon, Green Tree Python, a mangrove snake and an eclectus parrot.
- Takai is 5'9
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional): UwU
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:13 pm

Tier 2 Slots
.entity. with Kālā
and
Mags_00 with Tarius

Please PM or DM me with anything you'd like added in their Tier 2 artwork; the list of things I'm willing to add is in my Co-Artist Information under Tier 2's. <33
> must PM or DM even if you have no specifics, I'm sorry but I'm a very detail oriented person so I need to know. ^^''.

For those not picked, feel free to repost for this weeks! I'm getting them all done slowly but surely.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phyris » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:47 pm

I would like to adopt a new friend!
67 Lazarus
Adjective to describe them:
Determined
Gaurded
Sly
Star Sign and/or Birthday: Unknown
Gender (optional): Male
Pronouns (optional): He/Him
Your Toyhou.se (link or PM me) (optional):
Additional info (optional): Lydiah's is Lazarus's only true friend as he has kept himself gaurded for years. He has been on his own since a younge age, having to practically fight for survival every day. As a result he has gained quite a deal of street smarts, using it to his advantage. However after meeting Lydiah he soon realized that not everyone is awful, slowly letting his guard down for her. He is currently taking residence in Lydiah's apartment with her above the music store. (After the virus stuck he was not much affected)
Art Fight TH - Heya I'm Phyris!
❥ pixel art
❥ any pronouns
❥ food based OCs
I'm very stupid n forgot things
If i forget to send payment
please PM me and I'll fix that

Phyris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery