☽[the envy of the gods above]☾

A place to store your roleplay character information.

[Charlotte 'Charlie' Wentworth]

Postby cyan.skies » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:46 am

ᴄʜᴀʀʟᴏᴛᴛᴇ 'ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ' ᴡᴇɴᴛᴡᴏʀᴛʜ

Name: Charlie --- Age: 20 --- Sexuality: Bisexual

Charlie is often fun to be around, loving to spend time with her friends and go on trips and adventures with them. However, she can be anxious, suffering mood swings and slight depression sometimes, especially when she feels lonely. She is a creative person, loving to draw, and also loves to write (especially poetry) and composes her own music. She can be seen as a slight loner, but loves the few friends that she has and is fiercely loyal to them. She enjoys time spent alone, listening to music and working on her art. But when she does go out with her friends, she has fun with them, and always feels happier when she feels close to her friend. Though it may take some time to convince her to leave the house or go out somewhere, once you do you're guaranteed to have a great time with her.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Alexis 'Lex' Sage]

Postby cyan.skies » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:02 am

𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙖𝙜𝙚

Name:Alexis Sage---Nicknames: Lex, Alex---Age: 15---Gender: Female
Sexuality: Lesbian---House: Hufflepuff---Birthday: November 10th---Zodiac: Scorpio

Appearance: She is tall, at around 6 feet tall, and quite thin. Her skin is pale, covered with freckles, and her arms are marked in a few places with small, pale scars from childhood accidents and small mistakes. Her hair is dark brown, and cut short, slightly messy and not always perfectly style. She wears a lot of typically grungy clothing, dark clothes, ripped jeans and leather jackets and lots of jewellery such as chains and plain rings. As well as this, she also often wears dark makeup with heavy winged eyeliner. Her appearance has often caused people to be slightly intimidated than her, and she definitely stands out amongst the other hufflepuffs.
--------------------------------------------------

Personality: Alexis has a tough outer shell, making herself appear unfriendly and intimidating to those who don't know her. She likes keeping things to herself, not being one to spill her secrets to just anyone, and preferring to deal with things alone. She doesn't have many close friends, especially not at Hogwarts, but doesn't mind this as she has no problem with being alone. She doesn't dislike talking to or interacting with people, and when she talks to people she can actually be rather friendly, but doesn't go out of her way to speak to people most of the time. However, anyone who gets through he tough exterior will find a soft, insecure girl, hiding behind her toughness, who finds it difficult to believe that people could actually want to be friends with her, who uses her personality as a loner to hide the fact that she actually does sometimes crave having those friendships that other people have. She also has a fiercely loyal streak, making her the hufflepuff she is, and she also has a hatred for seeing people being treated badly. This is well known at Hogwarts, and just her presence alone has often scared away bullies from those they were picking on. She is also a very creative person, loving to play the guitar, make music, draw, paint and even write. She keeps her art hidden from people, though the others in her hufflepuff dorm know full too well that she often stays awake for whole nights sketching in one of her sketchbooks. If she can find anyone that she trusts and that she becomes close to, she will, after a while, open up, and actually loves to talk to people about the things she is passionate about.

Backstory/history/other: Alexis is part of a large family, with two older brothers, an older sister and a younger sister. Her parents are caring and very loving, but often find it difficult to give all of their children enough attention due to their being so many of them, and Alexis often finds herself feeling a little ignored by her family. Her family are all witches and wizards, and her house is often a little chaotic with all of the magic going on inside the house. Despite how busy and crazy her family can be, she loves them more than she lets on, and especially loves spending time with her older brothers. Her family are very accepting of everything that Alexis has chosen to do in her life, and they support her with everything she does, especially with her school work. She is a powerful witch, with a love for potions, and her family are all sure that she will go on to do something great with her life after Hogwarts.

Likes: Potions, herbology, art, rain, storms, the moon and stars and astrology
Dislikes: History of magic, sports, summer and hot weather
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Aria Miller]

Postby cyan.skies » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:47 pm

Name: Aria Miller
Sexuality: Lesbian
Appearance: Tall, with pake skin,long, curled dark hair and dark brown eyes. She wear's a lot of dark clothing with the occasional colour here and there.
Personality: Loud, outgoing and fun-loving. She can be a little too much for people who are more quiet, as she has a lot of energy and is quite confident in herself. She is, however, a little lonely, and though a lot of people like her and get along with her, she finds it hard to make properly close friends.
Last edited by cyan.skies on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Theo Charles Wright]

Postby cyan.skies » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:43 am

Theo Charles Wright

name: theo charles wright --- gender: male --- sexuality: bisexual --- age: 21 ---birthday: 20th february --- zodiac: pisces --- occupation: journalist

personality:
theo is an ambivert, enjoying going out with friends and having a laugh, but also perfectly happy to spend time alone for a while. he's a bookworm, intelligent, and often can be found completely lost in his own thoughts. with his friends he's excitable and bubbly, great to have a laugh and muck around with. he's loyal to his friends, and not a very confrontational or argumentative person. it's easy sometimes for him to let people walk all over him as he doesn't like starting arguments, but he is learning to stand up for himself now he has moved away from his family home and is making a life for himself.

misc:
favourite animals are cats
owns a cat named delilah
comes from a large family with several younger siblings
his dream for his future is to become a published author
he dresses in a lot of soft, comfortable clothes like big oversized sweaters
his favourite season is autumn

appearance:

height: 5'8
build: skinny, and not particularly muscular
hair colour: light brown
eye colour: hazel
skin tone: very pale, freckled in places
face claim: bertie gilbert
Last edited by cyan.skies on Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Lola Cadwell]

Postby cyan.skies » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:49 am

𝙻𝚘𝚕𝚊 𝙲𝚊𝚍𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕
Daughter of Aphrodite

name: lola cadwell --- gender: female --- age: 18 --- sexuality: bisexual --- birthday: august 2oth --- zodiac: leo

appearance: around 6 feet tall, with a slight build. her hair is long, voluminous and curly, dark brown and bleached at the ends (as in the picture). her eyes are a dark brown, and her skin is pale and smooth, freckled in places. she wears some natural makeup occasionally, though she doesn't often as she feels she doesn't need it, and she wears lots of loose, flowing clothing in light, pastel colours, in a style that often makes her look ethereal and angelic.
♡♡♡♡♡

personality: confident and carefree, lola is happy with who she is and has no care for what others think. she is fiercely strong-willed, not needing the guidance of others, and a strong leader. she is, however, pretty easy to get a long with, though it's not often she finds someone she is truly close to. deep down she is a hopeless romantic, a daydreamer, and has a love for the creative arts.

misc:
was raised alone by her single father
has always had an interest in ancient history, specifically greek history and the greek gods
has an unnerving ability to know how people are feeling, and also the intentions of people
a good judge of character
has a love for poetry, art and classical literature
favourite foods: white chocolate, pasta, strawberries
favourite animals: birds, cats
Last edited by cyan.skies on Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Jackson Brown]

Postby cyan.skies » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:46 am

𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗

name: jackson brown --- gender: male --- sexuality: bisexual --- age: eighteen --- birthday: september 30th --- zodiac: libra
personality:
jackson is a relatively calm and balanced individual, usually avoiding most confrontation and arguments. however he's passionate about the things and people he cares about, and isn't afraid to stand up for the things he believes in. he's also a little bit of a dreamer, lost in thought a lot. at heart, though, he's soft and sweet, with a strong love for animals and nature, especially dragons. he enjoys a lot of time spent alone, not necessarily being the most sociable of people, and only really enjoys spending time with people if he is close to them.
appearance:
height: 5'9
build: slim, not very muscular
hair: brown and curly
skin: slightly tanned and freckled all over
eyes: grey
clothes: generally in light, muted colours such as browns, greys and greens

misc:

likes: poetry, books, dragons, animals, nature, the beach, spring, warm weather

dislikes: snow, the cold, the dark, overly busy situations, small enclosed spaces
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[noah]

Postby cyan.skies » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:28 am

𝐍𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐩
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

name: noah jessop --- gender: male --- sexuality: pansexual --- age: 23 --- birthday: june 4th --- zodiac: gemini

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
♢♢♢♢♢

appearance: average height, with white skin with a very few freckles here and there. his eyes are a dark brown, and so is his hair, which is curly and falls over his face occasionally. He wears a lot of casual, comfortable clothing, though for shows he tends to dress up a little nicer with some slightly more alternative clothing.

personality: witty and comedic. he's pretty fun to hang around with, and quite chilled out. he's a reliable friend and good at giving out advice. he's a little bit of a romantic and friendly, very much a people person, but not completely extroverted, also enjoying time spent alone where it's calmer and a little quiet. he isn't one for huge parties, preferring to just spend time with those he's closest to.

backstory: ----- backstory here ------

likes: classical music, alternative music, classic literature, poetry, his friends, getting to talk to the band's fans

dislikes: huge parties with crowds of strangers, feeling used by people, being manipulated
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[olivia]

Postby cyan.skies » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:28 am

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐅𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

name: olivia foster--- gender: female --- sexuality: bisexual --- age: 21 --- birthday: march 8th --- zodiac: pisces

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
❀❀❀❀❀

appearance: short, with mixed skin and long curly hair that is a little lighter towards the end. she has a very freckled face and dark green eyes. there is a small tattoo on her left wrist of a dolphin and a string of watercoloured tattoos of small sunflowers on the side of her right arm, starting at around the shoulder. she wears a lot of loose, light, summery clothing.

personality: olivia is carefree, happy, and a little childish. she has a bubbly, excitable nature, but can be a little innocent and naive. she is a bit of a daydreamer, often lost in her own thoughts. at her worst she can be a little too emotional, easily upset of frightened, and her anxiety surrounding how others perceive her can leave her self-conscious and unsure of herself.

backstory: ----- backstory here -----

likes: sunny weather, the beach, swimming, music, animals, art, green, yellow, flowers, travelling

dislikes: being too much in the centre of attention, feeling judged, the cold, confined spaces, feeling trapped
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me