Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Shamkhyi - NEW TRAITS by jointedwishes

Based on Click to view
Artist jointedwishes [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
46 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Shamkhyi - NEW TRAITS

Postby jointedwishes » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:07 am

| Rules/Rarities | Staff | Stamps & Affiliates | Archive | Nursery |
| Staff Search | Mascot | Shop |

Welcome!
We hope you enjoy your stay here, and get some Shamkhyi's.

What is a Shamkhyi? wrote:Shamkhyi's are a mixed breed between a Tibetan mastiff and a lion. But it's no ordinary lion, it's a snow lion, from the Chinese myth. While scientists somehow mixed these two breeds together, something went wrong. They grew wings somewhere along the way. They stand anywhere from 4 feet to 6 feet. Because Shamkhyi's have the gene of a mastiff, as well as a lion, they make a very powerful roar. It's not like a lion, but more of a sound that couldn't be possible, a mix of a bark and a roar. Shamkhyi's are very social creatures and often travel in packs. They are very loyal and fearless animals. They choose who their leaders are by fighting until the other cannot.
Last edited by jointedwishes on Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:19 am, edited 19 times in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rules & Traits/Rarities

Postby jointedwishes » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:26 am

Rules
> never make a Shamkhyi unless you have a myo ticket / permission.
> rudeness is not tolerated here
> do not create drama or continue it, if you have a problem get a mod
> do not resell a Shamkhyi for more than you paid. Never sell them for USD or real currency!
> refunds are not given, once you buy it, it's yours.
> do not edit the original design / items without permission.
> do not bid unless you can give the AB within 48 hours
> do not bid over the ab, the ab will never change.
> if you are banned, you can transfer the design, but you may not keep the Shamkhyi art.
> you can only ab one Shamkhyi every 3 days, this gives other people a chance.
> no whining/begging please
> if you get 3 strikes, your banned.
> don't mini-mod, we have mods for a reason
> all trades are final, if you trade with another user, please show me proof that they said you were trading
> you may own as many Shamkhyi's as you'd like
> if participating in Shamkhyi, you agree to all of these rules. If you don't follow them, you may get a strike/ban.

Rarities/Traits
    >standard<
    no fur, no line edits, all colours, artist style, custom lined, tattoos,

>common<
    heterochromia, expression edit, fangs, nails, fur, coloured sclera, visible teeth/fangs, scars,

>uncommon<
    ear edits, tail edits, medium line edits, accessories, piebald, no tail, pupils, hair edit (above jaw), hair (under jaw), mane, underbite, overbite, piebald, weight edit, eye shape/tongue shape edit,

>rare<
    larger wings, dwarfism (shorter legs), giant (longer legs), horns, more fluff, extra limbs, halos, whiskers, snout edit, missing eyes, 2 pairs of eyes, two+ tails (maximum 3), horns, scales on body, species splicing, elemental magic, vents,

>ultra<
    no wings, missing limbs, bandages, goop/glowing, powers, extra mouth, transparency, horns on body, exposed bone,

>legendary<
    3+ pairs of eyes, 2+ heads, more than 2 pairs of wings, 4+ tails (up to 9), colour changing, eyes on body, plant growth,
Last edited by jointedwishes on Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:18 am, edited 8 times in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shamkhyi - Staff

Postby jointedwishes » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:27 am

Staff

๐Ÿค  jointedwishes - she/her - owner
    xxxxxxi'm just your ordinary everyday artist with a bit too much time on my hands.
    ๐Ÿผ gardog - she/her - artist
    xxxxxxI'm an introverted ball of anxiety that's just trying her bestxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ๐ŸŒบ NightMareRose - she/her - moderator
    xxxxxxJust a weeb who's always sleepy and loves stuffed animalsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by jointedwishes on Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shamkhyi - wip/dnp

Postby jointedwishes » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:27 am

res
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shamkhyi - Stamps and Affiliates

Postby jointedwishes » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:28 am

Stamps and Affiliates
If you want to make any, that would be awesome!!! Feel free to add these in your signatures!!

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4277825][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?id=374121[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4277825][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?id=374122[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4277825][img]https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?id=374123[/img][/url]

^^ 3 by Gardog ^^
Affiliates
Last edited by jointedwishes on Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shamkhyi - strikes/bans

Postby jointedwishes » Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:28 am

Strikes/Bans
n/a, and i'd like to keep it that way.
Last edited by jointedwishes on Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shamkhyi - posting open!

Postby jointedwishes » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:33 am

You may now post!
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shamkhyi - posting open

Postby allu » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:41 am

bro
    mark
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
spectre โ€ข adult โ€ข pst โ€ข they/he โ€ข bisexual
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
hey, i'm spec! i'm your average user with
too much free time. my interests include
drawing, music and gaming. i love crows,
fortnite and ranboo. feel free to PM me!!

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogpeex » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:50 am

MARK!!!!
Maggot - I use she/her pronouns
weeb, writer, digital artist

๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. - ๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐จ ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogpeex » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:52 am

Also how may i join the staff?
Maggot - I use she/her pronouns
weeb, writer, digital artist

๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. - ๐“๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐จ ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข

frogpeex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me