Closed -- Please Lock!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: JungleClan ❦ Not Accepting

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:30 pm

🐾 Spottedstorm 🐾| She-cat | 24 moons | Queen | Mate: Whitetail | Tags: open | Mentions: Creamflower
    Spottedstorm had yawned softly as she was slowly leaving the nursery and saw her fellow queen Creamflower already up. She wasn't to surprised, neither of the two queens currently had any kits or were expecting any at the moment. She was a bit upset that she hadn't began trying for some more now that Weaselpaw and his siblings were now apprentices. However her mate had been quite distant as their kits were now further into their apprenticeship. She was having some doubts and was thinking perhaps they weren't going to be mates for life like she had hoped.
⚡ Thornstep ⚡| Tom | 17 moons | Warriors | Apprentice: Berrypaw | Crush: none currently | Tags: Creamflower | Mentions: Rainfall
    Thornstep blinked as Rainfall had gotten up to leave them. "What? You could of stayed," he sighs as he shook his head before he had taken a seat beside Creamflower as the other she-cat had left. "How's your morning so far?" He asked the queen, knowing it probably was well as she was enjoying her favorite food.
❄ Weaselpaw ❄| Tom | 9 moons | Camp Guard Apprentice | Mentor: Mambastride | Crush: None | Tags: Mambastride | Mentions:
    Weaselpaw had woken as he heard the camp beginning to fill with chatter, perhaps his mentor was already awake. He slowly had stretched as he got onto his paws before leaving the apprentice den. Of course he was filled with a bit dismay as he didn't see Mambastride out yet.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:41 pm

Tigerlily
she> warrior> crush: open> apprentice: Cacaopaw> tags: -

She entered out of the warrior's den shaking her long fur, which was flat at her other side as she was being slept almost unmoving her whole night. Her left side was hurting a little bit too, but the walk could be good to the brawns, stretching her legs she gave a few licks to her back leg before taking a better look around the camp seeing who was up and who wasn't. She did notice Cacaopaw there, but for now, she ignored her as she wanted to know if she was going out with any patrols, then she could pick up her apprentice to training.

Rockrose
tom> warrior> crush: open> apprentice: open> tags: -

He was being up for a while now, doing some of the secret camp guard duties as he was awaken, he hated to be actually warrior as he liked to be up in nights, but as a warrior, he was most needed in day times, so being up in nights and sleeping in dawns was not a thing he could do. He was even asked to Jaguarstar to become a nighttime camp guard, but it didn't go so well as he didn't get along with the rest of the guards, as they looked him in anger as some of them wanted to sleep in nights, but could not as their task was to guard the camp.

Beetlepaw
tom> apprentice> crush: open> mentor: Okapispring> tags: Rainfall

He walked around giving an unexcepted look toward the warrior who approved him on behind "Lost? How can anyone be lost in a camp?" he meowed to her with a sight "I walk around because my legs are stuck with all that sitting...my mentor is nowhere to be seen either so, what else I could do than walk around?" he meowed to her rather annoyed.

Lochpaw
she> apprentice> crush: open> mentor: Tapirfoot> tags: -

She was still at her nest, flicking her ears toward two of her den mates there talking about hunting patrol, she was hungry and talking about food just made her even more hungry. Standing up she decided to leave the den as fast as possible not wanting to hear or think about the food right now when she knew that she could not eat before going into a hunting patrol and they prey into the pile was not for her to eat, they were for the cats who could not hunt.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:34 pm

Just a reminder, now that we're getting into things and cats will be hunting and training!
In JungleClan, prey and predators (list on the front page, though it's not specific like listing every species, so you can feel free to make it creative!) are typically larger. Cats hunt in groups, and should not leave camp alone. Feel free to talk about avoiding predators and etc, there are a lot of them kind of everywhere, and have to be dealt with as a team.
Apprentices are trained to hunt and fight in groups, typically becoming bonded. Feel free to make up your own battle moves and etc. if you'd like, since most of the usual Warriors techniques won't be very effective here.

Jaguarstar 49 moons Mate/Crush: Apprentice: Lilypaw Tags: Pantherstrike, Harpytalon ✯✯✯✯✯
T h e leader nodded to his medicine cat. Harpytalon was one of the cats of the Clan he trusted most, and actually knew well. The tom hadn't been the only medicine cat in the den when he'd become leader, but Harpytalon's mentor passed early in his leadership, leaving Harpytalon to take on the responsibility fully. Jaguarstar was grateful for the cat's wisdom. "If you think he's bad enough to stay in, he probably should," Jaguarstar said. He knew that Pantherstrike had been injured badly in his youth, leaving him with lasting impairments. Though he knew the warrior had learned how to handle himself with them, Jaguarstar still wanted him to rest when he was really feeling it.

Canopypaw 10 moons Mate/Crush: Mentor: Sunleaf Tags: Sunleaf
C a n o p y p a w purred loudly as Sunleaf greeted her. "Have a good day, Crescentclaw," she called happily after the she-cat as she left them. "I'm more than ready," she announced to her mentor. "In fact, I'm ready to show all of the other apprentices how good I am at my part in the battle move we do for big ground prey! I've been practicing."

Toucanpaw 10 moons Mate/Crush: Mentor: Leopardheart Tags: Macawpaw
T o u c a n p a w flicked his tail in greeting to Macawpaw. "Want to share?" he asked, nodding towards the fish. "There's plenty for both of us, since it's just a small one. And besides, the taste of the skin is kind of making me lose my appetite..."

Piranhatail 28 moons Mate/Crush: Apprentice: Tags: Pythontail, Anacondafang
P i r a n h a t a i l let out a soft mroow of laughter. "Oh, Anacondafang," she mewed, shaking her head. "I actually quite enjoy talking to Pythontail. Nights get lonely. He's good company. Surely you already know that, being his brother and all." She cats Pythontail a glance, winking at him slyly, trying to show that she was just riling his brother up.

Tapirfoot 44 moons Mate/Crush: Apprentice: Lochpaw Tags: Lochpaw
T a p i r f o o t woke with a start. Finally, the tom had had his fill of sleep, and had remembered: he had an apprentice to train, after all. Tapirfoot pushed to his paws, giving his pelt a quick shake rather than beginning to groom, and padded out of the den. He glanced around, spotting his apprentice easily. "Lochpaw!" he mewed in greeting as he padded towards her.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:33 am

SlothNose
Male//110 Moons//Elder//Straight//Single//Tags: CobraStorm, Open

SlothNose leaned softly onto CobraStorm and closed his eyes. He always treasured when she came over to see him but it was always hard for him to watch her leave camp with the others. He always feared that she'd never come back and he wouldn't know what he'd do with himself if she didn't.

CobraStorm
Female//36 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Apprentice: Duskpaw//Tags: SlothNose, open

CobraStorm glanced over at her father when he leaned on her and noticed he had his eyes closed. She really didn't understand why her father couldn't just trust her and her clanmates to protect her while she was out in the territory. Even as a warrior, her father would always rush over to her and check for any sign of wounds the moment she came back to camp. Sure, SlothNose wasn't as protective as before but he still didn't seem to comprehend that she was a warrior now and could look out for herself. She glanced over at PythonTail when he sat down a few taillengths away from them.

MacawPaw
Female//11 Moons//Apprentice//Pansexual//Single//Mentor: Coatistare//Tags: ToucanPaw, open

"Sure, Thanks" She stated and sat down besides ToucanPaw. She glanced down at the fish and realized how hungry she felt, was she really that tired from the restless night that she almost forgot to eat before training? She once again scolded herself for being so birdbrained and shook her head before taking a bite of the fish. She didn't know why ToucanPaw didn't like the skin, though she always seemed to love the taste of fish.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:26 am

Creamflower watches as Thornstep made himself comfortable beside her before answering his question. "So far good!" she said. "Yourself?" She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:22 am

Whitetail was sat outside the warriors' den, giving himself his usual morning grooming. Out the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of Creamflower, and his mate, Spottedstorm, exiting the nursery, but didn't look up from his grooming. His relationship with Spottedstorm had been...strained, lately, to say the least. He wasn't exactly sure why, but the love the two had once had for each other seemed to fade more the older their kits got. When he was a young tom, he had wanted nothing more than to have a mate, start a family, raise a litter of kits...but now that they had, he wasn't sure what to do. Do it all over again? That seemed like what Spottedstorm wanted, but it seemed boring to him. The adventure, the excitement, was all gone now, and his kits were practically grown up. True, he was proud of them, and would be even prouder when they became warriors, but once they had been apprenticed, things were never quite the same. Sighing, he shook his head. I should just be focusing on my warrior duties, not on kits and mates. The whole clan is my family, after all.

Silverpaw eyed his prey carefully, keeping his pawsteps light as he stalked closer and closer to it. Once he stopped, when he saw it move, but continued inching towards it when he felt it was safe. His ears lay flat against his head and his tail just barely brushed the soft earth beneath. You may have gotten away before, but you're mine this time! Bunching his muscles, he waited for just the right moment before letting out a yowl and springing onto his brother Weaselpaw's back. "Gotcha!"

Peacockpaw barely acknowledged his sister and denmate as he padded past them, out of the apprentices' den and straight towards his mentor, Rockrose. "Good morning, Rockrose," he meowed politely, dipping his head to the tom. He cast a glance at their leader, who was busy talking to Pantherstrike and Harpytalon. "I suppose patrols haven't been sent out yet, have they?" he presumed.

Fishbelly padded out of the warriors' den with a yawn, only to nearly bump into Crescentclaw as he did so. "Oh, pardon me, Crescentclaw," he meowed to the she-cat, dipping his head apologetically. "How are you?"

Rainfall's whiskers twitched with amusement. "It was a joke," she mewed, lying down and rolling onto her back. "Anyway, none of us can do anything or go anywhere until those two," she nodded at Jaguarstar and Anacondafang, "send out patrols. So you might as well make the best of it."

"Oh, of course," Anacondafang laughed. "When he wants to be, which isn't usually around me. But maybe around a pretty she-cat like you..." He nudged her flank with his own.

Pythontail had just rolled his eyes at Piranhatail before he'd stalked off. Now he was digging into his snake, licking the scales from his jaw. He cast a side-glance at Cobrastorm and her father and nodded a small greeting to them--or rather, her, since Slothnose had his eyes closed--before continuing his meal.

Cacaopaw lay in her nest, awake, but not feeling entirely there. She could hear the hustle and bustle of her denmates, and quickly figured out it must have been dawn--which only made her curl up tighter in her nest. Why couldn't the night just last forever? She flattened her ears a bit at the sound of Canopypaw's and Toucanpaw's chattering, and felt a prickle of annoyance for Canopypaw in particular. Why did the she-cat always have to be so loud and energetic, especially when there were other cats sleeping--or at least, seemingly sleeping--in the same den? Even Kinkajoupaw with all her energy and Macawpaw with her trouble sleeping managed to be quieter. Draping her tail over her nose, she refused to open her eyes, as if keeping them closed would somehow make the world around her stop moving.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:13 am

Jaguarstar 49 moons Mate/Crush: Apprentice: Lilypaw Tags: Pantherstrike, Harpytalon ✯✯✯✯✯
T h e leader nodded to his medicine cat. Harpytalon was one of the cats of the Clan he trusted most, and actually knew well. The tom hadn't been the only medicine cat in the den when he'd become leader, but Harpytalon's mentor passed early in his leadership, leaving Harpytalon to take on the responsibility fully. Jaguarstar was grateful for the cat's wisdom. "If you think he's bad enough to stay in, he probably should," Jaguarstar said. He knew that Pantherstrike had been injured badly in his youth, leaving him with lasting impairments. Though he knew the warrior had learned how to handle himself with them, Jaguarstar still wanted him to rest when he was really feeling it.

Canopypaw 10 moons Mate/Crush: Mentor: Sunleaf Tags: Sunleaf
C a n o p y p a w purred loudly as Sunleaf greeted her. "Have a good day, Crescentclaw," she called happily after the she-cat as she left them. "I'm more than ready," she announced to her mentor. "In fact, I'm ready to show all of the other apprentices how good I am at my part in the battle move we do for big ground prey! I've been practicing."

Toucanpaw 10 moons Mate/Crush: Mentor: Leopardheart Tags: Macawpaw
T o u c a n p a w took only a few more bites of the fish's flesh before lying back on his side, beginning to groom his paws and whiskers. "I think that's enough for me," he mewed. "What do you think Coatistare will have you up to today?"

Piranhatail 28 moons Mate/Crush: Apprentice: Tags: Pythontail, Anacondafang
P i r a n h a t a i l blushed slightly. The scarred up gray tabby looked down at her paws, flustered, before glancing over at Pythontail - who had rolled his eyes as if exasperated before stalking off to eat. "What bird flew into his pelt?" she asked Anacondafang, though her eyes went to the snake he was devouring. Her mouth began to water, and she realized that she had not bothered to eat during her shift. The reptilian flesh was a common favorite among the Clan cats, as reptiles were one of their easiest catches.

Tapirfoot 44 moons Mate/Crush: Apprentice: Lochpaw Tags: Lochpaw
T a p i r f o o t woke with a start. Finally, the tom had had his fill of sleep, and had remembered: he had an apprentice to train, after all. Tapirfoot pushed to his paws, giving his pelt a quick shake rather than beginning to groom, and padded out of the den. He glanced around, spotting his apprentice easily. "Lochpaw!" he mewed in greeting as he padded towards her.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:41 am

SlothNose
Male//110 Moons//Elder//Straight//Single//Tags: CobraStorm, open

The old tom ended up falling asleep with his body leaning against CobraStorm and he started to snore softly.

CobraStorm
Female//36 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Apprentice: Duskpaw//Tags: SlothNose, open

The warrior nodded back a greeting to PythonTail before glancing over at her father at the sound of him snoring and a soft chuckle left her mouth.

MacawPaw
Female//11 Moons//Apprentice//Pansexual//Single//Mentor: Coatistare//Tags: ToucanPaw

"I honestly have no idea since I haven't gotten the chance to talk to her yet, but my guess is hunting. What about you?" She responded before glancing over at the fresh kill pile and then back at ToucanPaw. She took a couple more bites of the fish. Her gaze wandered over towards her brother and she frowned softly when he didn't even bother to acknowledge her existence. Of course, she had to be one of the cats with an extremely distant family well her mother wasn't distant but they still rarely talked ever since MacawPaw had become an apprentice. Her eyes then looked at SlothNose and CobraStorm and she couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealously at how close the two were. Her gaze eventually returned back to the fish she shared with ToucanPaw and she took another bite.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:32 pm

🐾 Spottedstorm 🐾| She-cat | 24 moons | Queen | Mate: Whitetail | Tags: Whitetail | Mentions:
    Spottedstorm saw Whitetail and frowned a bit when he didn't even seem interested in her. She had half a mouse-brain to start yelling at him in the middle of camp to find out what was bothering him so badly. It felt like he had pushed her away and not the other way around. But it seemed to had started a quarter of a moon ago when she admitted she wanted more kits.
    The she-cat grabbed a piece of food that still seemed good from the fresh-kill pile before heading over to the tom. "You gonna talk to me or continue to ignore me?" She asked as she placed a fish down for the two to share if he even wanted to share. She chose to sit down beside him, letting him be aware that she wasn't planning on going anywhere.
⚡ Thornstep ⚡| Tom | 17 moons | Warriors | Apprentice: Berrypaw | Crush: none currently | Tags: Creamflower | Mentions: Rainfall
    Thornstep felt like the bit of confidence was slowly fading as he felt like Creamflower could see right through him. He didn't normally talk to the queen all that much, he did occasionally but it was since he usually was with one of the other warriors beforehand. "Yeah I'm sure. Your fish looks pretty good," he smiled at her, he wasn't hungry but he could admire it for sure. "I'm doing alright just letting Berrypaw sleep in a little bit." He wasn't use to having an apprentice, it was weird for him.
❄ Weaselpaw ❄| Tom | 9 moons | Camp Guard Apprentice | Mentor: Mambastride | Crush: None | Tags: Silverpaw | Mentions: Mambastride
    Weaselpaw had yawned softly, still working on waking up when his brother had surprised him. He hissed, trying to get Silverpaw off of him. "OFF! Mambastride is going to think I won't make a good camp guard if I don't hear my brother coming," He sighs as he finally got him off.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:06 am

Creamflower smiles as she hears that Thornstep is doing good. Upon him mentioning Berrypaw, she realizes the apprentice hasnt woken up yet. "How is Berrypaw doing on her training?" she asked.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me