Based on Click to view
Artist snipsnops [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

EOTC | Cherish #018 | Umbreon

Postby snipsnops » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:55 am

Main Thread

You must have a starter and partner pokemon made to enter!
Umbreon - the Moonlight Pokémon
Dark type
When darkness falls, the rings on the body begin to glow, striking fear in the hearts of anyone nearby. This Pokémon is nocturnal. Even in total darkness, its large eyes can spot its prey clearly!

Edits: shiny, minor fluff edit, minor marking edit

This umbreon is a partner competition with Takura's Espeon! You must have a partner to enter, you cannot enter solo.
You're free to search for partners within the EOTC discord!

This contest is relatively simple! What's their relationship with the Espeon, and what kind of gift are they trying to find for them?
The relationship does not need to be romantic. They can be friends, family, mortal rivals, ect. No word limit but don't write a novel. You may add art as well, just don't go too crazy <3

This will close March 7th!

Code: Select all
Username:
Team name & link:
Link to partner's form:
Name:
What gift are they trying to find?:

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EOTC | Cherish #018 | Umbreon

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:16 am

Username: 0zero0
Team name & link: Echo Echo
Link to partner's form: Partners with Hush
Name: Noir
Relationship with Espeon: Rivalry to Romance
"See I'm dashing."
[ Diary Entry ]
〄 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
↬ I tried to circumvent this. Actually this is my first time writing in a- 'Journal'. You could say the event transpired a couple days ago, but I couldn't reserve my feelings about it anymore. I met this guy. Well to be honest it wasn't really a encounter, and I wasn't sure what to think initially. He had a lot of apparel on him, rather could say 'junk'.

↬ I should start at the beginning. Being out in the plains, a good distance from my abode; I was out collecting dies for my shop. Purple was a particular color that pokemon enjoyed, so I wanted to obtain extra flora to create the pigment. It was then someone was observing me from a distance. I inquired that they were aggressive, as many were, so I approached them with superiority. Rather then encountering a viscous beast, it was an espeon, a tailor who worked in the same village as me. It was to be expected to run into him here but as I felt to make myself known.

↬ Anyway we got into this fight, only verbal over what was better, accessories or fur styling, and I had to prove that I was beautiful enough thanks to my fur being cut and styled the way it was. I told him off, but... I can't stop thinking about him. Like what was he doing there? Well I doubt I'll write again but at least I got this off my chest. Hopefully this will curb that irritant.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 〄

[ Diary Entry #2 ]
〄 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
↬ Don't belittle me for confiding in a book, but I needed somewhere to go with this, and my friends won't listen to me no matter what I say. Things like "He sounds Cyuuute" cross their lips all the time, and it's gotten to the point where... I just... Okay generally speaking I would never admit to anything, but by all accounts he just never leaves me alone, so I have the right to think about how smooth his fur is. If I could just style it, Soleil would look Stunning. Yes I obtained his name, but not on any account for personal reasons. He gave it to me by accident.

↬ The story for this one begins by me approaching the mouth to a dangerous cave. I needed to pass by it to get to the rock material I need to fix my brush since I broke it on a annoying customers head. Hearing footsteps I pivoted to see that golden espeon in the cave. What was the fool thinking?! so I rushed in there and we got into an argument... Honestly in the heat of everything I forgot what the fight was about. All I remember was his stunning blue and purple eyes- er never mind that. Soleil did something stupid and stepped on the dragons tail, so I had to jump in and save him, that would be normal and all, but he had to go and save me by standing over my body to protect me like I was some dog! See if I help him again.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 〄

What gift are they trying to find?: a Cute pin cushion
[ Diary Entry #3 ]
〄 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
↬ You know what. I have written in here a lot lately. Something as really gotten me to be enjoyed, perked, and exhausted. It's valentines day, and for the past month or so I've been hunting down the perfect gift for my new... Friend. Though I'd inquisitively suggest another title, for now it will do. This gift anyway. I made it myself. I actually spent time understanding that blasted machine that Sol uses daily, and created a masterpiece far greater then any other gift imaginable. I... Hope he likes it. It's a pin cushion. Small, purple, and slightly soft. A little delicate, and in the image of me, so when sol is frustrated with my existence, the espeon can stab me with needles all he wants.

↬ Okay, that was supposed to be the only entry on this page but I have to write this down somewhere. He said I LIKE YOU. He confessed his feelings outright to me. I mean, I know I'm dashing, but this was well. I admit it. I like him as well. I spent the whole afternoon enjoying the new scissors, trying on accessories, and styling Sol's fur. This is the best day of my life.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 〄

"So Happy Valentines day. Sol"
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:56 am, edited 5 times in total.

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:38 pm

Username: Eeveegoon!
Team name & link: Team Ee-Vul!!
Link to partner's form: megisawsm417's form
Name: Prismite
Relationship with Espeon: A strained relationship.
What gift are they trying to find?: A pretty candle appears in Prismite's path??

Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:25 am

Apologies for the delay! We both lost track of time, haha.

The winners of these two kids are Hush & 0Zero0! We both liked the art & stories you had going for them nvn

You'll most likely need to ask Snips if you'd like to be added here nvn
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me