Genotype: ee aa Rnrn Oo + reverse
    Artist: sprig

[ #12 ]
    Eye Colour: Fancy Jeans
    Phenotype: Butter'cream' Sabino w/ Gulastra Plume
    Genotype: Ee Aa Crcr Sbsb + GP
    Artist: Half Tree

So for this one make your own form!
    (include basics like halter colour, name, sex and/or gender, etc.)
    You can enter for as many as you'd like but win a maximum of 2.
    You may add up to one extra to your form.
    (choice of 1000 words or 2 art pieces or 500 words + 1 art piece)
    The main question has no word limit.
    You must include the number of the horse you are trying for.

You may choose any of these prompts for your entry!
    [you may write as horses, centaurs, or humans]
    - How did they feel the first time they realized they were in love?
    - How do they cope with being away from loved ones for extended periods?
    - They've received a thoughtful Valentines Day gift, how do they react?
    - What is their ideal date? Is it just an idea or a past experience?
    - They're in charge of making Valentines Day decorations for something.
    - What is the biggest romantic gesture they have ever done?

This competition will run until March 10th!
Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Box of 'Tolt'lates v.2 #7333-7344

Postby aray17 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:11 pm

Username: aray17
Number: 7
Show Name: Loving Unconditionally
Barn Name: Agapi
Halter Color: eye color
Prompt: What is their ideal date? Is it just an idea or a past experience? (1 year old filly)

I have never been on a date actually in my one year of life. Mamma always says that I will one day but right now I am just too young. The colts are all cute but too loud and too rowdy. I just don't have the time to deal with them. If I were to go on a date, I would want him to arrive at my stall with a bouquet of daisies. Daisies are my most favorite flowers and always look good in my mane. I’d want him to be all spiffy and clean. Dirt is not cute. I want my mane and tail braided with plenty of flowers in it. I'd want to be glowing and perfect for him. We would have to go to the far hill in the pasture at sunset to watch it together. No one spying on us or disturbing our peace and quiet. The fireflies would be glistening as the sunlight slowly would fade away and the darkness would create a blank canvas for their light to brighten the night sky as the sleepy stars would wake up. We would watch the stars and fireflies and talk about silly things like who could race faster. I would win obviously. He would be right next to me and would be my fairytale prince. Kissing is pretty gross with all those boy cooties so I don’t know if I would want that. But Mama says the cooties go away when you get older. I have my doubts but we will see.

Number: 10
Show Name: Spring Charm (she looks identical to my childhood carousel horse I would ride)
Barn Name: Aiko
Prompt: What is the biggest romantic gesture they have ever done? (Human form)

Every year we try to top last year's gifts but every year I think that nothing can top the previous year's gift. It has gotten so outrageous and lavish. Last year, I booked out my beloved's favorite Thai restaurant so we could enjoy it in peace and have the undivided attention of the chefs.Thai food is our mutual favorite but he was the one to introduce me to my new addiction. I am a more cautious and reserved person when it comes to ordering new things, however he is not. In the morning, I left him a note saying to dress nicely and be ready to go as soon as I got back from work at 5:30 PM. I tackled my fiance onto the bed as soon as I got through the door and up the stairs to our bedroom, then playfully blindfolded him. I slipped out of my work clothes and speedily put on my emerald green mid length cocktail dress. Its off the shoulder straps delicately framed my sleek shoulders and the bodice clinged to my body nicely. It was given to me by my man and I had been dying to wear it for a suitable occasion since the moment I got it. I touched up my hair and quickly brushed on a sultry smokey eyeshadow look. Then, I pulled out my dark red lipstick and carefully lined my lips with its vivacious color. My fair skin was glowing and the emerald green looked flawless with my dark hair. My black heels glided onto my feet and my fiance was grumbling and mumbling under his breath impatiently. I caressed his hand and smiled as I pulled him up and off of the bed. Carefully, I walked him out of our bedroom and down our stairs. I guided him out of our house and into the car. I took him on a few loops around the neighborhood to throw off his guesses as to where I was kidnapping him. Finally, we arrived and I led him into the restaurant. Our one waitress eagerly greeted us in the empty and peaceful room. I pulled off his blindfold and his jaw dropped and his eyes began to tear up. He hugged me so tightly and then stepped back and looked me up and down, enjoying the dress. Our waitress sat down and the two chefs walked out of the kitchen to greet us. The menu was limitless. We tried every dish that we were too scared to try and found new favorites. It was the best gift I ever gave to myself and to my love. His eyes doubled in size like a child in a candy store as each dish arrived at our table. We pushed our boundaries and got sample sizes of everything on the menu. Some of the dishes I politely pushed away while I ate other dishes within seconds and ordered seconds and sometimes thirds. The chefs were our best friends by the end of the night. We sipped on Thai tea with our meals over a candlelit table. The music was soft and light. The aroma of the food overwhelmed our senses. It was simply amazing to chat with our waitress and chefs. The chefs were eager to share their favorite recipes, tips and tricks to cooking better meals. Being challenged culinarily, I absorbed their advice with open ears. We ate for hours until our bellies began to burst. By the end of the night, we happily plopped onto our bed and fell into a food coma.

Number: 6
Show Name: Burnt By Lust
Barn Name: Bruni (Icelandic bruni = 'lust', 'fire')
Prompt: How did they feel the first time they realized they were in love? (3 year old stallion)

The first time I was in love was several years ago. As a cocky jock, I competed in a lot of shows in arenas across the country. I was even trying to travel abroad and go to international competitions. My emotions were an oversight. I simply forgot my main goal and priority of competing: to win. Her slim frame and well defined muscles were so tantalizing. The way her mane and tail flowed with the subtle breeze had my eyes locked on her. The sun radiated off of her soft grey coat. She was absolutely stunning and so out of my league. But I thought that my titles and ribbons gave me a fighting chance at her. I did not even know her name or hear her speak but she was the one. For three days of competing, my eyes searched desperately through the stalls, crowds, arenas, to hopelessly catch a glimpse of her grace. My heart exuded warmth and a sense of safety when I would see her even for a split second. But, quickly that dosage of her was not enough and I was aggravated and irritated. I craved more. I needed more in order to feel good again. To feel whole. It was as if she were a magnet and I was simply a paperclip. I could not resist those soft brown eyes staring deeply into my soul and filling me up with every good feeling. For days I tried to pull my rider closer to her but he quite simply did not understand. Until the last day of competition where we were standing side by side. On the inside, I was drooling over her and imagining her coming back with me to my home and being my forever. I smiled at her and said "Best of luck." She gave me an annoyed side glare and rolled her eyes. Instantly, I knew it was not love. It was simply lust and I was once again burnt out emotionally.

(Since #6 didn't have any entries after all this time, I thought I would just put this one out there too because I had my eyes on him as well c: my top picks are #7 and #10 since we can only win two)
Last edited by aray17 on Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 10 times in total.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:26 pm

8 and 11 are done for I felt more connected to them but the others are next in line if I don't get both of these. 11 is my ultimate favorite though.

Username: rescue2001
Number: 8
Show Name: Heart Breaker
Barn Name: Trista
Halter Color: surpise me ( something lighter with a dark pattern ) with either black or dark red metal
How did they feel the first time they realized they were in love?:
    Trista is in love with Jack

Trista didn't expect to fall in love in love today but she did. Her day started just like any other. She woke up, ate and then went out to pasture. After an hour or so of lazy grazing she took a nap. When she woke she couldn't see anyone in sight. She walked up to the front of the pasture and then checked the stables, no one. She stopped to think. She decided to wait a while to see if anyone would show up. After no one showed after about 20 mins she decided to walk towards the back pasture. The closer she got the more she heard something but she didn't know exactly what it was. With caution she started walking closer. When she started going up the small hill there was a sudden hush. She stopped for a second but then kept going. Once over the hill she looked out and saw nothing. She started down the hill when all of a sudden behind some bushes and trees everyone popped out. "Happy Birthday!" They all shouted. In complete surpise Trista smiled and laughed. "You guys had me worried." She told them. Everyone laughed and then started talking. Trista found her friend Circe and asked "who put all this together?". Circe looked over to Jack and said "It was his idea but I helped put it together." Trista smiled and looked at Jack. That's the moment when she knew she loved him.

Number: 11
Show Name: More Than a Dream
Barn Name: Circe
Halter Color: surpise me
They've received a thoughtful Valentines Day gift, how do they react?:
    It's one of the most passionate time of the year and everyone was out in the pasture. The mares were all gathered up all patiently waiting for the boys to present them with gifts. Of course there are always a couple that think all of that is silly. One of those is Circe. Circe doesn't care for Valentine's Day. She thinks it's very feminine which is the opposite of Circe. This year Circe decided to go out to the back pasture to get away from everyone. She stayed near the river for most of the day but decided to go back up to the main area for supper. On her way up she could see some of the older couples just enjoying each others time. She stopped for a bit but kept going after it got a little awkward. Once she finally got back to the barn she headed for her stall. Once she got to her stall she noticed something sticking out of her food trough. It not only was her favorite flowers, honeysuckles, but also two carrots, two apples and a little bag of sugar cubes, all her favorite treats. She stopped and looked around to see if anyone was watching and once she knew the coast was clear she smiled and grabbed the gifts to hide them. In her head all she could think of was "who could of done this?". She was just so surprised at this super thoughtful gift, like someone would have had to pay a lot of attention to figure all that out. She never told anyone her favourite flowers so it really stunned her, but it did make her day and it's something she will always remember.

Number: 10
Show Name: Promise me Never
Barn Name: Gamble
Halter Color: something with a pastel green and a couple other colors ( really surpise me though )
What is the biggest romantic gesture they have ever done?:

Number: 3
Show Name: Western Rose
Barn Name: Ophelia
Halter Color: something based on show name
How do they cope with being away from loved ones for extended periods?:

Number: 7
Show Name: Love's Blood Moon
Barn Name: Juliet
Halter Color: surpise me, some type of red with black or silver pattern? Idk lol
What is their ideal date? Is it just an idea or a past experience?:
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:58 pm, edited 30 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:20 am

number ;; one
show name ;; Anam Cara
xxxmeaning ;; 'soul friend', a deep, lasting bond or soulmate
barn name ;; Aoife
xxxmeaning ;; Irish name meaning 'beauty', a warrior princess
gender ;; mare
age ;; 8 years
height ;; 13.1 hh
halter color ;; eye color with gold swirl/accents and gold buckles
prompt ;; the first time she realized she was in love
As soon as Aoife looked at her she knew they were meant to know each other. Whether it be intimately as lovers, or just as close friends, she felt an irresistible and undeniable pull at her heart and at her soul. The girl’s looks, rather simple, were in stark contrast with the personality she simply exuded - and Aoife felt her heart sigh with content. Usually wild and independent, she knew that to this girl she was going to submit her whole body. The pull was like a magnet, drawing her closer and closer, but for some reason Aoife felt shy. She knew she shouldn’t, she should be calm: her mother had told her about this feeling. Growing up with an Irish mother who spoke mainly Gaelic, Aoife knew the anam cara, the soul friend, quite well. Mama always said Aoife’s father was her anam cara, and as a little girl she had sat at her mother’s feet and listened to the stories she spoke softly.

“Aoife, you know how I tell you of the anam cara, of the soul friend?” And Aoife nodded, brushed a strand of red blonde hair out of her face. “Well, today I felt it again. That lovely pull, the tug on my heartstrings. I couldn’t help but smile, I knew he was thinking of me. And those flowers on the table? He got them for me. Thats why I felt the tug. That’s how you know when you’re supposed to be with someone, when you feel that pull, Aoife. You find that connection and you keep it, baby,” her mother had smiled as she looked out of the kitchen at the vase of flowers.

Aoife had never been sure if what her mother spoke of was true. She had never felt the pull, despite having a few flings in high school, but here she was. It was her sophomore year of college and she had finally felt it, she knew what the anam cara felt like- but now she was too shy to actually act on it. Her mother would have scolded her, told her to go see who it was. She shook her head, steeled herself, and walked up to the girl laughing with her friend in the hallway of their dorm.

The dark haired girl turned to peer at her, purple grey eyes still holding the crinkle of laughter, and Aoife drew in a quick breath. By god, she was beautiful- she didn’t know why she had seen the girl as plain before. Her friend quietly excused herself, and then it was just Aoife and her anam cara. “I’m sorry, I’m not sure I recognize you- I’m Minna,” she said, quiet smile on her face.

“Aoife- and this is going to sound super strange, but- do you know any Gaelic?” She asked, not wanting to scare Minna off by telling the girl she thought they were soulmates.

“No, only German,” Minna said, clearly confused. Aoife nodded. “Well, my mother was Irish, and she was always talking about this thing called an anam cara. It means soul friend, and it’s like a soulmate, but not necessarily like a love type of thing. Just, like, you were meant to know each other and be connected. And I, uh, I think you’re my anam cara. I felt this pull, a tug at my heart, and I would love to get to know you better, Minna,” Aoife stuttered out shakily, waiting nervously for Minna’s reaction.

“That’s fascinating! You felt something physical when you saw me? Because I felt so calm and happy when I saw you, like a wave washed over me, I felt content, comfortable,” Minna said quietly, brushing a pale hand through her hair, tucking it behind her ear. Aoife wanted to laugh, to let out her happiness and let everyone know the joy she was feeling, but instead she reached out and intertwined their pinky fingers.

It was at that moment Aoife intertwined her and Minna’s lives, their hearts, their souls. And Aoife knew she had found her anam cara, that she was absolutely and irrevocably in love with her.

number ;; two
show name ;; Old Fashioned Romantic
barn name ;; Aldwin
xxxmeaning ;; Germanic, 'old friend'
gender ;; stallion
age ;; 10 years
height ;; 14 hh
halter color ;; eye color with silver buckles
prompt ;; the first time he realized he was in love
It was not love at first sight. When Aldwin laid eyes on his soon to be lover, he wasn't overcome with fuzzy feelings or even a few butterflies in his stomach, but rather something akin to distaste. He was at the gym- he loved to keep in shape and exercise, usually on the treadmills and sometimes the occasional bench press, nothing too extreme. He mostly tried to keep to himself, but today he couldn’t help but stare at the man on the leg press who was taking up an obscene amount of space with weights scattered around the machines and a gym bag with its contents all over the floor. He was huffing and puffing, and Aldwin could hear his noisy breathing from nearly all the way across the gym. He shook his head and continued his workout, upping the speed on the treadmill.

When he finished about fifteen minutes later, the other side of the gym was still a mess and the man was on the inclined bench press, once again grunting and panting. All of his belongings were still scattered around and he hadn’t picked up any of his dumbbells. Aldwin curled his lip, both annoyed and slightly angry. Sure, it was four in the morning and there were only two or three other people in the gym, but still- the audacity!

Aldwin put his water bottle in his duffel bag and walked over to where the man was working out. He had just put the bar down and was moving on to the bicep curl, and he hadn’t bothered to wipe down the bench he had just used. “Excuse me,” Aldwin called out quietly, “but you’re taking up a lot of space.” He hoped he sounded respectful enough, but he really was peeved.

“And?” The man said, grunting as he did a few reps of curls. “No one else is here, I’m going to take up as much space as I want.” Sweat dripped down his temple and swept across his cheek as he continued his curls. Aldwin licked his lips, watching the lean muscle of his arm contract and relax, almost rhythmically. He shook his head- he was not going to fall for this douche, no matter how much of a hunk he was. He turned around and walked out of the weight room, trying not to think about the man.

The next morning was the same thing- him and his lean muscles, amber hair, and piercingly blue eyes staring right at Aldwin as he did a cardio workout on the elliptical. The man’s belongings were scattered yet again, but today Aldwin wasn’t too worried about that. He was most concerned with not letting the man bother him, but he kept looking over to see if those blue eyes were staring at him, and they always were. He couldn’t deny he was attracted to the mystery man, but his personality was so repugnant that Aldwin didn’t know if he could stand being around him for very long. After he finished he went over to the weight room again, this time hoping he would get a different response out of him, maybe a name.

“Back again to reprimand me?” The man sneered, on the leg press again. He was wearing shorts and Aldwin couldn’t help but stare at his bulging quads. “Not really. My name is Aldwin,” he said quietly, biting the inside of his cheek. “Leipzig,” the man said, piercingly blue eyes staring into Aldwin’s soul. He felt exposed, but his heart fluttered. Aldwin had always thought of himself as an old fashioned romantic, someone who respectfully courted and got to know his date before doing anything drastic. But Leipzig made him want to act irrational, to throw any and all manners out the window and just do something - and so he did.

He walked over to the machine, swung a leg over Leipzig’s body, and planted himself on Leipzig’s hips, leaned forward gently. “Kiss me,” he whispered. Leipzig leaned forward and all of a sudden Aldwin was kissing this man he barely knew, hands cupping his face. He wasn’t sure what to think, and he didn’t want to. He wondered if he was in love- if this was what it was supposed to feel like, not the quiet calmness he had felt before. Aldwin felt overwhelmed with this wave of emotion, overwhelmed with his attraction towards Leipzig, and hoped with all his heart that they would be able to get along well.

Ten months later the pair walked in together, smiling and laughing, rings around their fingers and nothing but adoration in their hearts.
Last edited by Vinson on Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:07 am, edited 11 times in total.
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:28 am

Entry Horse: #1
    Name: Fire on Water // Absinthe
    Halter: Surprise me
    Prompt: Link

Entry Horse: #2
    Name: Prince of the Playground // Vodka

Entry Horse: #11
    Name: Song of the Siren // Belvedere
Last edited by DarkestWerewolf on Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:03 am

3 & 5

--------
Tolter #5

Show Name; ÇwÇ MacDubh
Barn Name; Jamie
Gender; Stallion
Prompt; first time in love; featuring my crabby lady, Skylar

Jamie was finally going to get his chance. He could do this. He was going to talk to Skylar! She was right there in front of him, being groomed. A part of her routine that he never missed. He was desperately in love with her. Weather it was just puppy love or not, he didn't know, and he didnt really care either.
This time, he wickered to her. She didn't even look at him. He did it again, stomping his hoof on the stall floor. Her ear swiveled in his direction. He wickered again, impatient.
"Skylar." He neighed. She turned to look at him, her face unamused.
"How are you today?" He asked her. Unsure of what he was supposed to say. He hadn't thought that far through.
"Just fine." The mare replied, turning her head away now.
Jamie panicked, "Do you want to go on a walk tonight!" He blurted out. As soon as he said it, he immediately wished he could take it back. His ears drooped and he hung his head. He was a failure wasn't he.
"How would we do that, the humans close the barn every night." Skylar answered, without looking at him.
Jamie lifted his head a little. "I can unlock the door." He said quietly.
Skylar stared at him, eyes narrowed for a moment before relaxing, "Okay, prove it. I'd love to see."
The mare shook her mane and turned away as she was unclipped from the cross ties and lead away. Jamie had no idea what to think, the poor colt was shaking with excitement. He had actually talked to Skylar. And she talked back!! He was so impressed with himself. He perked his ears, and lifted his head high. He would be walking with Skylar tonight, and nothing
could stop him!

--------
Tolter #3

Show Name; ÇwÇ Sassanach
Barn Name; Claire
Gender; mare
Prompt; being away from loved ones

Claire stood out in her meadow, head up to the stars. She couldnt sleep, everything was so new here. Her friends and family were gone. She had been sold a few weeks ago and moved to this new farm. She did like it here, the other horses were nice and the stalls were huge. She had a meadow all to herself, too. The only thing it didn't have, was her mother. That's who she missed most of all. She was coping though and it was all thanks to another mare, Wynter. Wynter had taken Claire under her wing, mothering and loving her, even though she wasn't her own.
Wynter was well respected here and was seen as a leader, at least to most of the other mares. She was kind and generous to everyone she met. As the days passed, Claire began to confess out of her shell, greeting horses Wynter would introduce her to. She soon became as me friends with as few other Walkers on the ranch, helping her pass the time and fill the void. She still became sad from time to time, but she knew that eventually it wouldn't be so hard.
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:32 pm, edited 7 times in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:42 pm

Ooh, mark!!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:04 am

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔══════════════════════════╗
    Username: Kagome963
    Number: 12
    Show Name: LS Freedom's Fire
    Barn Name: Saoirse
    Eye Colour: Fancy Jeans
    Phenotype: Butter'cream' Sabino
    w/ Gulastra Plume

Collar Colour: Pale Pink & Rose
    Gold hardware
╚══════════════════════════╝
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
What is their ideal date? Is it just an idea or a past experience?::
    The Butter'cream mare blushed lightly at the question.
    "My ideal first date would have to be a picnic in a field of
    wild flowers with a setting sun in the background."
    She smiled and swished her tail a little. "Just a thought.
    Not from experience."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by Kagome963 on Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:23 pm

no. one
    username buckskin.
    show name of all extravagance
    barn name valentino
    gender stallion
    age 12 years
    height 13.3hh
    halter colour peach
    How did they feel the first time they realised they were in love?
    (in the perspective of a human)
    valentino, despite his name, has never been fluent in the language of love but has rather struggled in finding his feet when it comes to establishing that he has feelings for someone. Not only has he struggled to identify when he has feelings, but also struggled to figure out who he had feelings for. His whole life he has always held a certain uncertainty about his levels of attraction, one could say he was confused or even blind to his own emotions. Perhaps it was due to the way he was raised, his heart broken mother swore against the idea of love all together and forbid the young boy from exploring his own views on the subject. Hell, she never even called him by his own name, but rather preferred to simply label him 'Val'. His own name hit too close to home for his stunted mother, considering it was the fact that his father had chosen it. Chosen it before she found out he had been cheating on her with her now ex-best friend and sister. It broke her heart and subsequently suppressed Val's from finding its own path.
    the first time Val discovered his attraction was to people of the same sex as him, he was confused and uncertain about what this meant for him and the people are him. It was the classic, and understandable, type of fear that consumed him, but being the bold and self-determined he knew that he was very likely to go is own way despite what others might have felt about him. He decided he was happy within himself and others who weren't had no place in his life. Val had only had a handful of relationships by the time he was in his early twenties and finishing university, they were short lived and he was had become uncertain in his own ability to love or be loved. As it tends to be the way life goes, it was at this time that he met the future love of his life. It was his final year, the last year he had to spend in university before he could go out and about in the world and get his life really moving. He was determined, he knew he needed to focus and prepare himself for the final home stretch. The final sprint.
    the first time Valentino met the young man he would soon find himself in love with was less than stellar. He worked in the service industry, usually the late shift at a well know fast food restaurant to be precise. It was ten minutes from closing, he was more than exhausted and had just finished cleaning the empty dining area, and who did come strolling in through the doors but a small crowd of the drunk and disorderly. There was one among the loudness, a still in the storm as such who attempted to control the hungry pack. He was a tall young man, conventionally attractive but not a 'pretty boy' type, perhaps a little of the heavier side but in a cuddly teddy bear kind of way. The young man stood out among the crew, sober. He was sober. That was the difference, the only one he could identify as he attempted to list the orders being slurred at him over the counter. This whole experience, although painful as it was, was over and done with in ten or so minutes. Sure, the mob was loud and disruptive as they waited for their meals, but that one young man settled them attentively. Soon enough the group had been mustered to the small blue car sitting alone in the parking lot, but the one young man jogged back inside and apologised for his friends behaviour. His name was Vincent.
    As weeks went by, every other day or so, Vincent would stop in to order the same old order. And always, always he chose Val's line and casually conversations would arise. Weeks turned into months as Valentino and Vincent turned from acquaintances to casual friends, numbers were exchanged and communication was installed between their separate lives. It was a slow burning friendship, they talked about small things in life, how their days were, the bad customers they'd had and all that common ground they shared. But it wasn't boring, there was never a lack of chosen topics between them and Valentino found the other young man easy to talk to and comforting. It was comforting to have someone like himself in so many ways.
    It had taken a close to year of becoming close friends for Valentino to discover how he felt about Vincent, this wasn't just a normal friendship, no this was something more. He had learnt that his friend was questioning his sexuality quite early into their friendship, but have never once entertained the thought the he might be interested in him, for who would after his history of short and rocky relationships. All of which he had told the other young man. But as much as he brushed it off, he couldn't help but feel as if he didn't just like Vincent, but it was developing into more of a love. He hid this from himself, buried it deep down in the cavity of his chest. If he ignored it he could salvage the friendship, he could keep Vincent without the risk, he could keep him without scaring him off too soon. It was too soon for him, too soon to even be thinking about being so close to another human being but he couldn't help it. For months, Val pushed the feeling away as a like, a like, a like. Never a love. But he grew closer and closer to the other young man and battled fiercely with this emotion. Eventually he couldn't fight it no more and he found that was in fact, for the first time in his life, truly in love with someone. And this scared him.

no. two
    username buckskin.
    show name lost my spark
    barn name firefly
    gender mare
    age 6 years
    height 14.1hh
    halter colour eye colour

no. four
    username buckskin.
    show name in colour and light
    barn name canvas
    gender mare
    age 17
    height 15hh
    halter colour eyes and aqua

no. nine
    username buckskin.
    show name shadow in me
    barn name harkyn
    gender stallion
    age 9
    height 14.2hh
    halter colour eye colour
    What is the biggest romantic gesture they have ever done?
    The biggest romantic gesture Harkyn has done, was also his first one. For the majority of his life, Harkyn hadn't been interested in the whole idea of Valentines day and saw it as something to be avoided. He deemed himself a plain horse, lacking of markings or interest like a lot of the other horses seemed to posses; and due to this lack of self love, had never bothered applying to effort to make such a gesture to someone else. It
Last edited by buckskin. on Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:28 pm

mark

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who