PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event ! OVER

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby mal du pays » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:35 pm

Finishing an Island prompt!
Username: Takura.
Team: Team Breach
Prompt number: #3
Completed prompt:
The team spent several days gathering everything requested by Evelyn’s mother, going out in rounds to prevent leaving the village unprotected. Lukas felt it was safest if not everyone who could go did go, just in case something happened to the village folk.
“Y’think we have everything?” Echo asked around the basket he was carrying in his maw. He leaned to set it down for a moment. “I mean, I think we got everything checked off?”
“It doesn’t hurt to ask her once we get back there.” Lukas replied. “Better safe than sorry.”
Echo laughed, bending to pick the basket up again. “Such a message coming from the dude who I had to rescue from having his butt kicked back in the day.”
Lukas gave Echo a harsh bump, laughing. “Hey, no fair. I just don’t want anyone else in the team getting injured.”
The two brushed into the clearing leading into the village, and the air felt off. Lukas brushed it off and headed over to the leader of the village, a vibrant pink Vaporeon.
“Ah, thank you!” She chirped. “I do think this will be the last of it. It really does mean a lot that you folk came around and helped out. We wouldn’t know what to do without it!” She gave a hearty laugh, akin to one from a grandmother. Echo chuckled and set the basket of berries down within her reach, and Mama took them gingerly.
“We’re glad to have helped out.” He dipped his head. “Let us know if you need anything else!”
The two turned and slipped out of her cottage,shaking their fur. Jon approached them shortly afterward.
“Glad to see you’re back. How long are we planning to stay here?” He asked. “I’ve written all I need to write about this little village.”
“Maybe you should take a break, then.” Lukas replied. “We’re here on vacation, after all. We have a bit more time before we have to leave!”
He heard Jon give a small sigh. “Fine, I suppose I’ll ‘relax’.” He turned and headed back over to Velvet, and Echo chuckled.
“He really doesn’t know when to stop working, huh?”
Lukas shook his head, and the two fell quiet for a moment.
The feeling in the air suddenly became a little tense as Evelyn scampered in, seeming a little panicked. Her expression was the polar opposite of the serene, warm peace the island portrayed. She ran over on shaky legs to Lukas & Echo, seemingly frantic.
“Y-You gotta help me!” She squeaked out, trying to keep herself steady. “I was just out in the woods near the village with Romulus, and then-”
“Woah, woah, slow down a little kid!” Echo asked, motioning for her to sit. She basically almost just collapsed onto the ground.
“Something nabbed Romulus while we were out! I don’t know where he went, I just ran as fast as I could!” She sounded genuinely fearful, ears pinning down. “Y-You gotta help me find him! Please!”
Lukas and Echo looked toward each other before giving a nod.
“Alright, we’ll do it.”

---

Finishing a gifting round!
Username: Takura.
Team: Team Breach
Round number: #3
Completed round prompts:
for snipsnops - for deercan - for swishy & broken
Last edited by mal du pays on Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:50 pm

Username: 0zero0
Team: Echo Echo
Completed prompt:

Username: 0zero0
Team: Echo Echo
Completed round prompts:
for Obstagoon! 爆殺王 artisticdragon531

panda by phtorxp ∘ fox by fluffy_marry ∘ cat/coding by me
Image Image Image Image

X
〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ Scorpio ✜ Adult 〙
ImageImage Pokemon PMD RP
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:58 am

Username: gurocora.
Team:[ team mayhem ]
Completed prompt:
Guvo screams about something he heard on the flower vine and scares a boy...

Username: gurocora.
Team:[ team mayhem ]
Completed round prompts:
Code: Select all
⋆ Streak ⋆ :: Your starter and partner are literally the most adorable little babus ever? I can't handle how cute they are and how cute your artstyle is! From the little dot-like eyes to the cute little scarves it really is just fun to look at and makes me smile as I look at it for a long period of time haha! Hope to see those two around!

rabbit448:: Your little friends of Seelie and Zuthie are wonderful! I especially love the way you draw the fletchling pokemon! Such a small bird with a little ribbon accessory, it really gives it personality! Plus how your artstyle helps give both of the pokemon so much character! I also love the crown, I can't wait to see these two around!

snailshoes:: I will now proceed to scream because; FOR ONE, TEAM OOPS IS THE MOST ADORABLE NAME FOR A POKEMON TEAM. For two, Egg is a literal baby and I want to hold him and your artstyle just helps him look more squishy and adorable and the little bandages??? Not to mention Pooch? What a good girl she is!! And a cutie to boot with that little bandage!
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:55 pm

Last edited by elio. on Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby megisawsm417 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:25 pm

Username: megisawsm417
Team: Team Wonder
Completed prompt:

Username: megisawsm417
Team: Team Wonder
Completed round prompts:
8 of Spades
Takura
Swishy & Broken
Just a random person on the Internet.
If you don't have a PokefarmQ account, can you click my party? Here it is.
megisawsm417

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby imperials » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:20 am

Username: imperials
    Team: nightwick
    Completed prompt:
    Code: Select all
    there are many ways that the nightwick team guild gets their messages for when pokemon are in need of help. when they were first starting off, with only pyro and ryker as the members, they would just hear things down the grape vine. maybe pick up some little tidbits of conversations while in stores, or even just flat out ask around. As they started to get older though and into their adult years. they gained more and more trusted members in their ranks, which also allowed for a wider range of information to come in from different places.

the guild itself wasn't always built either. once the boys had gotten some more members to join their ranks and train as either medics or knights ( which have their own subclasses of skills themselves that they can train on ), the more and more people started to know their name and seek out their help. By this time, Ryker, the leader of the team, whereas Pyro was the second in command. decided that it would be a good time to settle down their team in a good base and build of a small community around it. This was the beginning on nighwick guild. or the nightwick base. through this base, they've hired many other members that act as a sort of "communication line". they've devised a plan to set up small "communication booths" or "help centers" within various towns around the region. Each manned with a pokemon member from the nightwick guild. Through this vine of information, community members and other civilians know to go to one of the help centers if they need to report a problem. with that, each day the "starly fliers", a group of very professional and skilled flying type pokemon, travel around and stop at help booths up to 4 times a day to pick up new mission statements and help tickets.

many of these tickets are all written down within the same formatting, up to the point where team nightwick devised their own "help ticket form" that pokemon can fill out when at a help booth. the ticket itself goes as follows

rescue description
    [ describe here ]
    client:
    objective:
    place/place last seen:
    difficulty:
    donation:

the rescue description is a bit of information that client is to fill out to generally inform what the issue is and what needs to be done. typically this is things like "rescue missions" or "help missions" where a pokemon is stuck somewhere or lost. then there is the client name, the generalized objective, where the pokemon was last seen or where the pokemon needs help. the difficulty of the situation, and then finally, the client has a choice to give nightwick guild some sort of compensation for their help. team nightwick is a completely donation run guild, besides some small merch stores or merchant like places that they own, but most money all comes from donations after helping pokemon. in general, nightwick guild tends to get around 4-5 missions a day. though it can be hard to get them all done sometimes, the more pokemon in the guild, the easier it becomes as more and more smaller "mission teams" can be made and trained to help the guild out.

typically when receiving a message that someone is in danger now, ryker will round up the appropriate pokemon for the mission ( ie: if it's far away, they'll take some of the flying type members, or if its across the ocean, they'll take some of the water type members ), once this is decided, they are on their way to wherever the pokemon in help may be! they are very quick and professional about their work and will stop at nothing to help another pokemon.

Username: imperials
    Team: nightwick
    Completed round prompts:

@takura - i absolutely love your art style! i'm so happy i can be sat beside you as an artist for the species as i look up to you and your art style for pokemon so much. youre an inspiration to me and really got me into making pokemon ocs a while ago ! i cant wait to bully you into making me an eevee one day ahahha

@sylvexi - you're honestly one of the sweetest people i've ever met in my whole life! youre so wholesome and kind, and im really happy you decided to join townships as well ! it was really nice getting to know you more and more every day as a fellow staff member and i can't wait to keep talking to you and becoming better friends!

@0zero0 - youre so sweet as well and im glad i've gotten some time to talk to you more also !! im also very glad you decided to join township's as it's really fun talking to you about making our towns ! your style is honestly stunning and ive really never seen anything like it before? it has a very nice simplistic but very detailed vibe to it!!
Last edited by imperials on Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:21 am

Username: Pufferheart
Team: Team Galaxy
Completed prompt:

Username: Pufferheart
Team: Team Galaxy
Completed round prompts:
^ Of Onigiri for Rondell ^

^ Of Isaac for elio. ^

^ Of Sparky for Sunlitsecrets ^
Last edited by lucas tazmily on Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:36 am

Username: MeltiTheDragon
    Team: Team Copper
    Completed prompt:

The two partners lounged peacefully in the small inn they'd found. At this point, Chiyoko was really getting a bit sick of seeing pink. And being the crown princess of pink, that was saying a lot about the ferocity of the fuschia in sight of her. 'Could they have picked an even bright shade', she sighed, her eyes scanning for something less pink. Her gaze landed on the vase, which was a magenta so bright it felt like it was burning her eyeballs out of their sockets. 'Scratch that, they most certainly can', she corrected. Suddenly, a bird hit the window. Hard.

She nearly hit the ceiling, definitely hit Emilia, at the loud crash. Regaining their bearings, they walked over to the thankfully not broken window and opened it. It was, to their surprise, the hot pink Starly that they'd at one point seen catching neon-scaled Magikarp off the coast of their own home beach.

"Team Copper! I heard of a Pokemon in trouble out to the north. I'm not sure who's or what's in trouble, but I think you two made be able to save whomever they are. I can lead you two there, if you want," she chirped all in a single breath, audibly breathing heavy.

They didn't hesitate in answer for even a moment. Team Copper credo ; never leave another Pokemon lost. And most certain, never leave them in danger. "Yes, just give us a moment to stock up." A confused look crossed between them. Only a few months together and they already seemed to share most of their brain cells. They both knocked on the desk to ward off the jinx, and set off to the market with a messenger in tow. Chiyoko inquired, "It's pretty far isn't it? You look like you've been through a lot." The fledgling Pokemon sighed, still catching her breath. "Tell me about it," she squawked, obviously worse for the wear wherever she'd been.

Emilia had always been more organized than her, and she was grateful for that. As soon as they'd come up to the shopkeeper of the town, she'd blanked out on half the things that they needed. They'd brought some berries and basic first aid with them. But a rescue mission was going to require more than that. She handed over the Poke-dollars and they started walking to the town limits. Their bags were now completely stocked with everything that they needed. Ropes and hooks in case it involved climbing, and a flotation device in case of a water rescue. More healing supplies of course, to heal anyone injured or ill they came across. And a Pinkan berry pink bandana with a Cherrim blossom pattern all over it. Emilia gave her a quick but playful glare, rolling her eyes at the little fashionista's latest purchase. She just couldn't help herself. She liked pretty things, especially pretty things that you wear.

Once they'd gathered their belongings, they sat on the hill planning out their course. It didn't take long to get on course. With a last team huddle, they headed off with the messenger in the lead.

Chiyoko accidentally set the pace by using Agility, leaving Emilia running a couple hundred paw strides behind her. Oops.

Username: MeltiTheDragon
    Team: Team Copper
    Completed round prompts:

Snipsnops- Honestly, I'm not sure what to say, except that I love your super unique style. If there's one person's art I'd always recognize, it's yours. I love the anime-ish faces, the expressive eyes. I can't wait to put in for more of your adopts in the future. That Buizel and Mienfoo you had up are just plain precious.

Roadkill- I'm probably going to say this for everyone one...but your Pokemon designs are adorable. Especially that little Pachirisu. You seem like a really sweet person, and pretty generous too. I swear I've seen you around for quite a while, and looking at our mutual Discord servers we've probably passed right by each other several times in the past. I'd love to chat more at some time.

Kiffell- Ah, the friendo with the matching Rise clan name! I've seen you around since when Rise was still young. And alive. :3 You're an absolutely amazing artist of...everything. Whether it be Pokemon. Or Warrior Cats. Or even something entirely different. Like your birthday BTS art. I'm so happy to see that you found a new home for adorable designs. I purple you!
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:52 am

Username: Shuurock
Team: Team Play Time
Completed prompt:
A local Mudbray tells the team about an emergency situation!

Username: Shuurock
Team: Team Play Time
Completed round prompts:
LINK
For Knickknacks
LINK
For EchoIre
LINK
For megisawsm417
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:50 am

Username: Eleya
Team: Team Stardust
Completed prompt:

When team Stardust reached the top of what they thought was a mountain, they discovered a huge plateau with a small lake. A young Natu sat beside a rock and stared at the water. Bucky walked towards it and asked, if anything was wrong. “My dad…”, the Natu sighed, “they got him.”
Asha frowned, “They? Whom do you mean with they?”
“The Darks.”, was the short reply she got from the little bird Pokemon. Asha kept asking questions. Who they were, and why they had Natus father, but she got no more answers. The small Pokemon just sat there and stared at the water again. Sammy decided to give it a try. He sat next to Natu and said, “I think your father was the one, calling me to this island. He sent us a hot-air balloon, you know. I guess he’d want us to help you find him.”
“I can’t do anything against them. They are a bunch of dark Pokemon, causing trouble. Dad used to have a look over the island, I guess that’s why they got him.”, still Natu seemed to have no hope in helping their father. Bucky smiled. He knew, Natu was desperate enough to miss this one little thing. Team Stardust had no Psychic members. They would be effective against dark type Pokemon. “You know, I’m a fire type, do you? Just show us the way, and well care for the rest.”, the Vulpix vapoured. For a short moment you could see some hope flicker in Natus eyes. It took the lead, and the whole team followed.

They crossed the plateau and looked down on its other side. A narrow path led down into a compact forest. Natu walked down the path and led them to a clearing, close to a rock face. The team could see a small cave entry and three Pokemon sitting in front of it, chatting about something quite loudly. Bucky could see an alolan Meowth, a Poochyena and a Purrloin. “They guard the entry. I’m sure Xatu is in there. Let’s go and show them their places.”, he said encouragingly. The whole team nodded. Keerah, Bucky and Asha walked right towards them, while Sammy and Natu stayed hidden, to sneak into the cave once the dark Pokemon were distracted.
“Hey, you!”, Keerah shouted, “get out of our way!”
“Why would we do that?”, the Poochyena snarled, “better get lost yourselves!”
“Ah well, I don’t think we will.”, Keerah shrugged, right before she started a Headbutt against the Poochyena. It was quite a short fight. Asha beat the Purrloin within a few moves. Keerah had the Poochyena running from her quite at the same time. Bucky used a Quick Attack on Meowth, right before he recognised a Piplup, a Natu and a Xatu leaving that cave. The Meowth seemed to also see the escape of their victim, as it started swearing and ran after its friends. “Hey, wait!”, Bucky screamed, “I’m not done with you yet!” But the three Pokemon were gone already.

“Thank you so much, for getting me out of this. I knew it was a good idea to contact you. But I’m afraid we aren’t completely done yet. As you have probably recognised, there are strange things happening on this island. I wanted to find out why, when those four got me…”, Xatu said.
“Wait, four you said?”, Bucky asked, “there were only three of them.”
“Oh well, I think we better follow them then. They might still be after something.”, Xatu sighed. You could see he was quite tired. Sammy seemed to be worried about the Pokemon they just rescued, “Don’t worry about them. Well follow them, and you take a small rest. Team Stardust will find out what’s going on, don’t we?”
The whole team nodded, and so they followed to strange Pokemon deeper into the forest, while Natu and Xatu stayed at the clearing.

Username: Eleya
Team: Team Stardust
Completed round prompts:

@ imperials:
Your adopts are amazingly cute. I just saw the Popplio, and I normally really don’t like this Pokemon. But your version of it is so cute, I’ll most likely need to try out for it. Also love your Oddish artists entry. Such a common Pokemon looking so cute and unique. Of course, the Eevee entry, the Pikipek entry and the Torchic adopt are really cute aswell, but I have always liked these Pokemon. I just adore the way, you make me like Pokemon I normally don’t <3

@ kissaphobic:
I just saw your Meowth artist entry and died of cuteness. What an amazing idea to have those little bees flying around it. I’m happy to see you got the chance to make adopts for us. The Bellossom is super cute aswell and its expression is so sweet. You also picked a great contest for it, and I do wonder what makes them that happy aswell. I will for sure stalk you from now on <3

@ Hush:
How were you able to make an unremarkable Pokemon like Wooper to the Prince of the seven seas? Seriously, I adore this little adopt and I would have never thought of Wooper in some kind of royal way. With this amazing idea you had, you make people like me broaden their minds. Also, your prompt inspires me a lot. I love those contests, I even think about when walking the dog. They stimulate my creativity. You did an amazing job on this one, and Ill definitely enter this amazing adopt if I find the time to do so.
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me