PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event ! OVER

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby Rondell » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:19 pm

Finishing an Island prompt!
Username: Rondell
Team: Team W.I.P.
Prompt number: #2
Completed prompt:

Not being able to come to a consensus, the team split up to cover more ground.

Finishing a gifting round!
Username: Rondell
Team: Team W.I.P.
Round number: #2
Completed round prompts:
    @8 of Spades - I recognize you from Komo-land, yeah? I really enjoyed having Pogo be part of your little circus, though it didn't last long due to the species puttering out. I still have Pogo - I still love 'im. He remembers your lot very well! ^o^ On a more recent note, you're a veryy talented designer, and all the designs you've done for EOTC are great! There's a lot of variety in the Pokemon you've crested, and tons of effort clearly goes into each one. I particularly love the Lapris you made for the Cherish event, as well as the Slowpoke you made back in January! His little hat is so cute! ToT Finally: thanks so much for the gift art you did for me last round! I meant to do some for you in return, but I simply lost track of time and didn't get around to it this week. Watch your inbox though! ;D

@snipsnops - another great artist and designer! This ARPG seems to attract those. ^o^ I know you haven't created many adopts yet, but I really look forward to seeing what you come up with because your linework and shading style are great, as is the way you render expressions! I've always had trouble with expressions, so any time I see someone able to render them as well as you do, I can't help but feel a touch envious... anyway, keep up the good work!

@BecNessMonster - Another person I recognize, but from Foxerflies this time! It's good to see you're still out and about on CS! You've always been a talented and prolific artist, and have only gotten better with time. To be honest, I'm a total sucker for your goopy little boy Dimitri. Solosis's evolutionary line has been one of my favorite Pokemon lines for quite a while now, and when I saw Dimitri I just... I mean... somehow you've managed to make one of the cutest ever pokemon even cuter. I didn't think it was possible. but you did it. ToT Great design work!
Last edited by Rondell on Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:48 pm

Username: MeltiTheDragon
    Team: Team Copper
    Prompt number: #2
    Completed prompt:

"Watch out.....Chi." Emilia barked, hearing her partner trip over fallen tree branches a split second before speaking. "Ahhh, sorry. I was pretty sure there was something up there." It had taken her until she was just barely a muzzle length away from the obstacle before her eyes focused at all.

The Minun dusted herself off, picking twigs out of her fur. "It's alright, Emi. I swear, if there's one person sour about the season of love, it's legendaries of nature themselves!"

She was right. It seemed like as they wandered further inland, the more the forest hated them. The shinies at the beach? Super nice. The trees? Not so much. Her fur still had bits of bark stuck in it, her tail sore from being caught in more bushes than she could count. Chiyoko didn't seem to be faring much better than her in the scrapes and nicks department. She hoped they'd hit less dangerous ground soon.

The minute she hit the still icy river water, she knew she spoke too soon. The current was very strong from recent storms. Chiyoko had almost gotten swept away not once, but twice. They barely made it across that first river, and only because she took her partner across riding piggyback. With tiny paws yanking her fur every time the Electric type lost her grip. With how much fur to fur contact she was making with a Pokemon that literally can absorb lightning, she hoped something else ; that the next Pokemon they met was not a Steel-type.

Though she didn't jinx herself again, she did jinx the poor bird that was just trying to say hi to them. Maybe it would've been better if it was a Steel type they'd met after all. She swore she'd accidentally learned Thunderbolt. As a Rock type. They didn't get more than a hi ; she shocked the poor kiddo so hard, they flew away in serious haste. Note to self ; limit physical contact with Electric Pokemon. No matter how friendly you are with each other.

Karma set in. They hadn't seen anyone in many hours now. Her paws ached, her partner's worse. She barely remembered her mental note to limit touch with Chiyoko, as the tuckered out Minun was yet again riding piggyback. Not that she minded. She was exhausted ; at least by carrying a nearly nine pound friend, she kept herself a little more awake.

Hours and hours passed by. They still hadn't found any settlement anywhere. With how many Pokemon that lived here, they had to have a place to gather and trade. Night had long fallen, the trees blotting out a great deal of the starlight. Moonlight dappled on the ground and Emilia mostly relied on her achy tired friend to prevent her from injuring them both. Their stomachs were growling like Growlithes and Houndours fighting over slim pickings and left over morsels. Despite munching continuously on the small supply of berries they'd brought, their rationing left them constantly hungry and never entirely satisfied. Could be worse, Emilia thought, we could be thirsty too.

They walked and walked, or rather, Emilia walked and walked, and after even longer things started looking familiar. Too familiar. She could feel her own claw marks in these trees. It finally sunk in enough for her to admit. "You know what Chi?"

"What Emi?"

"I think we're officially lost."

"I think you're right. Very, very lost, in my opinion.

Chiyoko and Emilia both sighed, not wanting to resign themselves to possibly never finding a town here. Suddenly, they spotted firelight in the distance. It was clear what it was. At the very least, a place to rest their heads for a night or two while they explored more. They both smiled and softly yelled in unison.

"A town!"

Username: MeltiTheDragon
    Team: Team Copper
    Round number: #2
    Completed round prompts:

@Sylvexi- I just wanted to let you know, you're so helpful in the discord and I'm super thankful for that. You help out so many people, and even when you're not sure what you're able to do for someone, you still try your hardest. You also make really cute Catacombs designs! I really love Tori and Hoshi's designs, in particular.

@Takura- First off, your art is absolutely adorable! I really, really hope I get enter for one of your designs soon. Really digging that pretty pink Rockruff. Second of all, thank you for pointing me in the right directions a bunch of times. I get lost pretty easy and sometimes miss things ; I really appreciate you helping me out.

@Obstagoon!- Thank you so much for helping a Tupperbox newbie figure out commands that I was sure were malfunctioning but were actually most certainly not malfunctioning. I'm not sure if I'll be an active person roleplaying at all, but I'm super happy that with your help that I won't flounder trying to add descriptions where they don't actually appear. Because if you hadn't told me that, Chiyoko and Emilia would've probably been chatting for ages in #tupper-testing trying to make that work the way I thought it did.
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round 3 !

Postby Petscop » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:03 am

Something seems off... There's just something that isn't right...
      Pokémon you meet seem to disappear the next day.. I wonder what's going on?

Round 3 has started !

roadkiil, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Obstagoon!, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

0Zero0, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Hush, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

kiffell, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

sylvender, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Takura., upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ). A pokemon takes notice of your extra gift, and awards you 5 more pokecoins !

ArtisticDragon531, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ). A pokemon took notice of your fullbody colored and shaded gifts, and decided to give you 10 more pokecoins !

Shuurock, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

alphatoros, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

gurocora., upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

IzzyJoFo, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

kissaphobic, upon completing the island round, some pokemon give you 20 pokecoins and 1 mysterious shard ! ( One island )

elio., upon completing the gift round, some pokemon give you 20 pokecoins and 1 mysterious shard ! ( One gift )

Cloudpelt, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Swishy & Broken, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

BecNessMonster, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ).

Sylvexi, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ). A pokemon takes notice of your extra gift, and awards you 20 more pokecoins !

SonOfStarGod, upon completing the island round, some pokemon give you 20 pokecoins and 1 mysterious shard ! ( One island )

megisawsm417, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift ). A pokemon took notice of your fullbody colored with background gifts, and decided to give you 10 more pokecoins !

Eleya, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Pufferheart, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

Rondell, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

MeltiTheDragon, upon completing both rounds, some pokemon give you 40 pokecoins and 2 mysterious shards ! ( One island and one gift )

New comers to the event, don't be afraid ! You can miss up to 2 rounds and still get the myo at the end !
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:19 am

Username: roadkiil
Team: team demon horns
Round number: # 3
Completed round prompts:

Code: Select all
to gurocora - bro !!!!! bro!!!!!!!!! youre so epic dude bro !!!!!!!! ur art? slaps. your personality? incredible. your jokes? immaculate. youre so funny and such a good artist ?? i really like spending time talking to u and i love going on toyhouse and seeing ur stuff in my subscription feed :3c thank u for like. being nice to me and stuff lol

to newmaker - you thought youd get out of this without a compliment? huh? you're a fool. you do so much for eotc and youre an incredible artist !! youre really smart and kind and im glad to be back on a staff team with you ,, it feels weird just sitting around all the time with nothing to do yknow? but!! aaa ty for being so epic and helping me out when i have questions !!

to zero - we dont talk a lot but i really admire your art !!! the storybook quality really fits and your team works super well together. the quality of your lines feels somewhat rustic if that makes sense and your color choices feel gentle and kind!! im ,, actually really honored you let me use your art from zangoose bc it was so so so so cute and i couldnt stop looking at it <:3c

res this part for drawing takuras scene dog

Postby kiffell » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:24 am

Username: kiffell
Team: team royal star
Prompt number: #3
Completed prompt:

Username: kiffell
Team: team royal star
Round number: #3
Completed round prompts: newmaker knickknacks 8 of spades
Last edited by kiffell on Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:04 am

Username: Hush
Team: Team Whisper
Completed prompt:
Plan!

Username: Hush
Team: Team Whisper
Completed round prompts:
Gift Art for Sylvender
Gift Art for Elio.
Gift Art for Swishy & Broken
Last edited by Hush on Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:03 am

Username: Obstagoon!
Team: Team Spiritmasters!!
Completed round prompts:

I left the bakgrounds on this time. BG art from various sources

Username: Obstagoon!
Team: Team Spiritmasters!!
Completed prompt:
sorry about the bg, it broke XD

Last edited by Undyne7119 on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtisticDragon531 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:16 pm

Username: ArtisticDragon531
Team: Twisting Ivy
Completed prompt:
“Okay, so maybe climbing that cliff face was not the best idea, but take a moment to enjoy that view! ” the happy-go-lucky fennekin said in a chuckling voice.

“Yeah it’s gorgeous, much like the storm clouds in the distance. Let’s find some cover Blondie,” the rough and tumble nickit said in a sarcastic tone, “We really do not need to be caught in the rain on this foreign island,” she added sharply with a huff.

“Alright, understood. Let’s get moving. Let’s fallout, come along Casper, Lacey,” The patriarch stated.

The group walked in a rather pleasant silence as they scoured for shelter. They searched the dense forests and the cliff faces for what felt like hours in search of a cave or some other form of shelter. The storm was rolling in, fast. The wind had gained a chill that struck the adventuring quartet to the bone and whipped their fur in all directions. The gusts brought icy blasts which knocked the air out of the lungs of those caught in them. As they were fighting the intense backlash from Mother Nature, Sycamore, the rash female nickit, felt a small tug on her fur that was at the base of her neck. She felt a panic course through her sending her into a ‘fight or flight’ mentality momentarily, before she remembered her son was riding soundly upon her back. Her and Cheerio, the bright-eyed fennekin, had a son that is about twelve or so. His name is Casper and he is an Alolan variant Meowth. It shocked her husband at first, but that was before she explained the rare possibility that in a shift of genetic code between their differing types could cause such a phenomenon. Their son is sweet and caring, wanting everyone to always have a reason to smile, though he did face a serious issue. He is a selective mute. Due to this issue there are very few that he converses with, the two main being his parents, Syca and Cheerio. On rare occasions he will vocalize in small ways with his best friend (and crush) Heather. Sycamore looked over her shoulder once she had snapped out of her trance with a questioning look dawning her face,

“What’s up Cas?” She said in an uncharacteristically soft tone.

As typical for Casper, he did not say a word, just tugged lightly again and pointed up over the dense trees. There, faintly though they were, were small wisps of what looked to be smoke. Much like the smoke that was to be present from a campfire that was recently burned out. The nickit’s eyes widened with surprise.

“Blondie! Campfire spotted due east! Double time it, we need to beat this storm!” Sycamore cried as she stiffened her muscles, preparing to sprint in that direction. Casper took the tensing as a sign to hold on tightly to the harness his mother had slipped on in order to help carry the supplies they had, and it was identical to the one that Cheerio, his father, had on.

“Ten-fore Trix! Let’s move!” The smiling fennekin took off, bounding through the brush, in the direction of the faint smoke’s location. They ran for a good while before stumbling across a fairly scary sight. The campsite was destroyed. The fire was burned out, the tent was bashed in and slashed, a dented canteen and litter was scattered everywhere and there were obvious signs of an intense battle with something. The team proceeded with caution.

“What do you think happened here Blondie,” the usually tough nickit said in a scared, shaky tone. The fennekin swallowed hard,

“I cannot say for certain Trix, but whatever happened here,” The usually bouncing fennekin patriarch paused as he saw the frantically made path of something fleeing, littered with broken branches and squished grass, before continuing, “But someone or something is in need of help,” The silence that followed was seemingly unbreakable, by all but the crashing thunder that struck their souls. (662 Words)

Username: ArtisticDragon531
Team:Twisting Ivy
Completed round prompts:

Statik, Belongs to Pufferheart

Razor, Belongs to Roadkiil

Sasha, Belongs to Sylvender
Last edited by ArtisticDragon531 on Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArtisticDragon531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BecNessMonster » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:07 pm

Username: BecNessMonster
Team: Team Winter Night
Completed prompt:
Dimitri slowly opened his eyes, it was dark out already, how long was I out? He thought as he quite literally pulled himself together, stopping to push all the grass, rocks and dirt that had gotten lodged in his gooey exterior. He floated up and glanced around, no one was in sight. Wooloo. He started looking around more determined then before to track them down, its been at least a few hours and despite all of Dimitris groaning, Wooloo was still one of their friends.
Wooloo was having a grand time exploring with their new found friend Kachi, well exploring was putting it kindly. Wooloo was going in a random directly and Kachi was being dragged along by the tail. Kachi had given up not long after the first interaction and had just decided to give in to wooloos whims. He had started to make lines in the sand as he was dragged and picking up random rocks and throwing them. Oh how Kachi wishs something would happen so this crazy sheep would let go of me... Kachi thought. Not one minute later the wind started to pick up, and amongst the howling of the wind a scream could be heard. Wooloo stopped and immediately let go of Kachi and started heading in that direction, much to Kachi's confusion. He scrambled to his feet and kicked off the sand from his legs before romping after Wooloo to question them. "Woah woah woah, where is Wooloo going?" Kachi said jumping in front of Wooloo but it was little of a block as Wooloo just kept walking right through them. "Danger, someone is in danger" they said with the most serious and realistic tone that Kachi has heard ever since they met. So about the most serious they have been in 6 hours. Kachi stumbled after them trying to keep up and got quacked in the face by a branch. "Kachi says wait, Wooloo is going to get sticks and leaves and spider webs in their wool" He said pulling himself up again but his warning was too late. Wooloo walked face first into some blue goop that had been hovering. Wooloo stopped moving for a few moments looking content and then blinked a few times and kept walking.
"HEY THAT WAS IT?" Dimitri said clearly frustrated. "I have been looking all over the place for you as soon as we got on this island and you only stop for less then a minute and then go back on your confused way?" He said regathering himself properly on top of Wooloos head. Wooloo did not respond and Dimitri let out a loud sigh and looked at the grumbling dragon pokemon trying to keep up with Wooloos fast gaunt. "And who are you?" Dimitri said slowly moving over Wooloos horns to get a better view without falling off. "Kachi" Kachi said almost stumbling over a tree root again. "Oh a new member ok" Dimitri said and went back to looking forward to try to figure out where on this island Wooloo was going.
Kachi just looked confused, "New member? For what?" he mumbled to himself as he got better at jumping over rocks and obstacles only to ram face first into a tree. This caused Wooloo to stop, look at Kachi, and then just pick him up and went back to walking and carrying Kachi in their arms. "Your part of the rescue team, Winter Night, or else Wooloo would not be dragging you along" Dimitri said slowly shuffling himself into Wooloos Wool, getting prepared for a undetermined journey.

Username: BecNessMonster
Team: Team Winter Night
Completed round prompts:
Image Abigail
Last edited by BecNessMonster on Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
BecNessMonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:20 pm

Username: alphatoros
Team: Team Sleuth
Completed prompt: Following the clues is what Team Sleuth do best.

Username: alphatoros
Team: Team Sleuth
Completed round prompts:
Sweet! Baby! Your art is really cute and I adored your picture of Statik exploring, so I had to draw them c:

I don't know you super well, but you seem super awesome sauce. Plus, your art of this child? Flawless. Beautiful. Deserving of multiple chef's kisses.

I've only recently realised you probably didn't connect the dots with me being FishifiedLasagna from your stream, so heres a doodle of precious doggo Shinobu feat the almighty (praise be unto him) Cursor King. You're awesome Zero, thanks for amusing me for a couple of hours with your gorgeous art <3
Last edited by alphatoros on Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
they/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me