BloodMoon {Elementals} Disscussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

BloodMoon {Elementals} Disscussion

Postby Binx_It » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:33 pm

This is the Disscussion thread for BloodMoon roleplay, where we can plan for the roleplay. Ask questions about it, and put your characters!

Roleplay Thread
Last edited by Binx_It on Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aico

Postby Binx_It » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:33 pm

Aico

Name: Aico

Power:
Aico was born with large wings attached to her small body, providing her with the ability to fly. It was a simple gift in her opinion, not very useful. Later in life though when she turned a year old she discovered a second ability. During a fight she was lunged at by another wolf, however she disappeared and then reappeared on the other side of the field. Something like teleportation, she calls it blurring. Due to her blurring out from one location to another, which to her is a bit cooler however it still doesn’t provide her a way to hunt better. At least that’s how she feels, though her powers would be extremely useful if in a fight. However her blurring isn’t under control, it only happens when she panicked or gets scared.

Relationships:
Aico’s mother and father are alphas of the blood moon pack, she has two siblings {Open} & {Open}. She has no crush or mate, let alone any pups.

Personality&History:
Aico is a stealthy, agile and sly wolf. She can get herself out of many conflicts, and avoids trouble as much as possible. She is always working hard, and sometimes forgets to have fun. She’s always doing her best to be of assistance and make herself useful. She feels like her powers of flight aren’t helpful to the pack in any way. Being one of the heirs to the pack she wants to prove herself in some way.

Last edited by Binx_It on Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kanji

Postby Binx_It » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:27 pm

Kanji

Name: Kanji

Power:
Kanji has the ability of fire, mostly towards his fangs. When he attacks an opponent the flames go straight to his teeth. His bite inflicts great pain, and even worse burns. However when out of control his lung will become that of a dragon release a cruel burning breath from his lungs.

Relationships:
Kanji knows very little of his birth parents, being left to the summer pack when only a pup. He was raised and trained to believe his parents died when little, Kanji also has no siblings. Kanji has no romantic interest currently or any pups.

Personality&History:
Kanji is a hot tempered aggressive wolf, he lets his emotions get the best of him constantly. He feels trapped like he has nothing, his powers our completely out of control. He is constantly avoiding others, trying to protect them from himself.
Attachments
13620BAA-1C35-4DC6-BB42-8578FBF4758D.jpeg
13620BAA-1C35-4DC6-BB42-8578FBF4758D.jpeg (168.95 KiB) Viewed 617 times
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BloodMoon {Elementals} Disscussion

Postby Binx_It » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:47 am

Ryu

Name: Ryu

Power:
Ryu has the ability of ice, specifically towards his claws. His claws freeze over into ice shards to cause more damage, while protecting his paws at the same time. He can also use his ice powers as a breath, to freeze wounds and close them up. Almost like a healing power, however it’s all provided from his ice ability.

Relationships:
Ryu is a loner, he once had a family. However his parents were killed by hunter when he was about a year and a half old. He has no siblings, and no living relative left. He has not romantic interest, mate, or pups.

Personality&History:
Ryu is a lonely soul, he has grown up alone. He hates being alone but is scared of rejection, he knows the pack is all about trust and loyalty. So with that knowledge they’d never trust a loner, despite this Ryu has accepted his fate.
Attachments
DFFF769C-0FD1-4C50-BDFB-D63F70E0B527.jpeg
DFFF769C-0FD1-4C50-BDFB-D63F70E0B527.jpeg (209.26 KiB) Viewed 593 times
Last edited by Binx_It on Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:47 am

Reserved
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ilsu

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:27 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
╔════════════════════════⠀▼⠀══╗
I hate two-faced people. It's so hard to decide which face to slap first.
╚══⠀▲⠀════════════════════════╝

THE BASICS
Name; Ilsu
Age; 4 years
Gender; Female
Desired Rank: Beta
Sexuality: Heterosexual

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; dark amber
Fur; Long & thick, pure white
Build; long-limbed & lean
Scent; Lavander
Scars; A torn right ear.
Weight; 110 lb
Height; 2.6 feet at the shoulder
Extra;She keeps a few bottles on
a chain around her neck which
holds blood, both hers and others.

CLOSE BY
Kin;
Mother: Monia
Father: Alaric
Siblings; Matrok and one other.
Crush; open
Mate; none
Pups; none

Voice Claim; Helen Sadler
Playlist; Unstoppable - Sia
The Phoenix - Fallout Boy
Miss Jackson - Panic! At The Disco
Fallin - Grandson
Devil Devil - MILCK
The Fighter - In This Moment

Powers Blood Manipulation; Ilsu can shape and manipulate from her own blood and the blood of anythings she's killed. It's not all powerful though, using this power take a lot of power out of her, too much and she will colapse and fall into a coma for at most 48 hours. Ice Absorption; can absorb ice, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it in various ways, gaining some form of advantage, either by enhancing themselves, gaining the drained power, using it as power source etc., either temporarily or permanently.

History Ilsu never much cared that her parents epically failed at being parents. Though she does tend to walk up to them occasionally and bluntly tell them if they didn't want to parent, then they shouldn't have had pups. This hard-working female always wanted to be a hunter, her need to track and hunt down her prey and feed her pack was overwhelming. A well-fed pack was a healthy pack, and a health pack was a strong pack. For a time Ilsu was a bit of an overachiever when she was, going on hunts alone, and almost always coming back limping. This, of course, stopped when she ripped part of her ear off when hunting, though she won't tell anyone why.

Character Ilsu is a rather serious female, though that doesn't mean she's strict and boring. She's a complete sass master, with a love for a blunt delivery of insults. Being the eldest of her siblings, Ilsu is a bit of a mother-hen often helping anywhere she can. Overworking herself can tend to leave her grumpy like it would anyone but its hard to drag her away from work. While kinder to her pack, outsiders get no quarter and are often treated viciously by her.

Relationship guide is here.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Matrok

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:24 pm

╔════════════════════════⠀▼⠀══╗
I remain unvanquished.
╚══⠀▲⠀════════════════════════╝

THE BASICS
Name; Matrok
Age; 2 years
Gender; Male
Desired Rank; Alpha Male
Sexuality; Panseuxal Demi-romatic

THE OUTSIDE
Eyes; golden
Fur; Long & thick, pale silver
Build; lean & muscular
Scent; Lemon
Scars; the upper left side of his muzzle/lip is heavily scarred.
Weight; 170 lb
Height; 2.7 feet at the shoulder
Extra; None

CLOSE BY
Kin;
Mother: Monia
Father: Alaric
Siblings; Ilsu and one other.
Crush; Open
Mate; none
Pups; none

Voice Claim; Jon Bernthal
Playlist;Don't Stop - Nothing More
Born for Greatness - Papa Roach
Zombie - Bad Wolves
Never Good Enough - Citizen Soldier
To be Human - Marina
6:00 - Grandson

Powers Fire Manipulation; can create, shape and manipulate fire, but it does have limits. Use it too long and he gets severally dehydrated. Metal Manipulation; can create, shape and manipulate metal. He use's this ability to make prosthetics for those that have gone been gravely injured in hunts or battles.

History Matrok wasn't always a teddy bear, when he was younger he was very aggressive. the young male got into any fight of which led to the scar on his face. His parents were shallow and had little to nothing to do with raising Matrok and his sibling after they were weaned off milk. With no real male role model, he spiraled for a time, before a brute a few years older than him, took him under his wing.

Character While he may seem intimidating at first glance, Matrok is akin to a teddy bear. Well, at least when he's not working. When on the job he's rather quiet and stern, giving you that "I'm disappointed in you" look, one that any parent would be proud of. When not working, he can often be found playing with pups and helping the younger wolves with their duties. This male loves to hang out with his siblings and is very protective of his family. He does have a bit of short temper though, though he is able to keep it in for the most part. Matrok can be a bit aggressive when it comes to strangers, but as stated earlier, he is a softie. If he finds anyone in hurt, he tends to try to find a way to help no matter who they are.

Relationship guide is here.
Last edited by Rae'tia on Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:18 pm

Little~Zaria both of your wolves are accepted! Welcom to the roleplay, May I as one question though? Your desired ranks for your wolves, is that just the characters personality desired ranks or would you like one of them to be high ranked?
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:22 pm

It's their desire. I don't really care where
they end up, and I tend to prefer for my
characters to earn ranks anyways so. -shrug-
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:51 am

Thanks for letting me know, I just wanted to know if you wanted to have them put as those at the starting of the roleplay.
ImageImageImage

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me