Kalon Readoptions - winnerz page 13

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kalon Readoptions - 8 open! (minor rule update)

Postby Andromeda » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:40 pm

Username: Bluebird-
Name: Equinox
Their favorite type of weather: Equinox (or Nox), loves rainy weather! Rain brings new growth, even in the winter months, which always gets her excited! Rain also smells real nice uvu
Codeword: plum

Username: Bluebird-
Name: Amber
Prompt: A corvette lol
Extra: -
Codeword: Lemon
Last edited by Andromeda on Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
──-───────────
She/Her
I love cyan and space and narrative video games

───────────-──
███░██████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────────────

Chat with me about literally anything..
Life is Strange 2, COD, Smite, AC, Mass Effect
DC > Marvel

───────────────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
My Stables
Kibbins
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░██████████████
Andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iguana » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:44 pm

Last edited by iguana on Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iguana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Readoptions - 8 open! (minor rule update)

Postby Tanjiro » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:54 pm

Username: Tanjiro Name: Ken Gender: Female
    Their favorite type of weather:
    Ken always hated the rain. Raindrops against concrete reminded her of tears against her cheeks. Rain always made her quite somber, & during those times she would hide under her blankets & soak in her sadness.
    The pitter-patter of the rain reminded her of her cat's soft paws. During the times Ken would hide, her cat would comfort her with kisses & cuddles. Unaware at the time, Ken slowly began to associate the rain with her cat. Rain was no longer gloomy & sorrowful, it was warm & fuzzy, full of love & gentle comfort. [95/100]

Codeword: plum

Username: Tanjiro Name: Neo Gender: Female
    𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧!
    Neo - Marksman - A spunky delinquent with a hunger for danger!!
    moves wrote:
    Focus - Shoots a bullet that does 90 damage

War cry - increases attack speed by 15% for 40 seconds

Heavy aim - Shoots the target & launches the target back when hit. Does 100 damage

Codeword: Marshmallow
Last edited by Tanjiro on Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Tanjiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyleSkrtSkrt » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:54 pm

Username: KyleSkrtSkrt
Name: Justine
Codeword: Apricot

---------------------------------------------------

Name: Comet
Prompt: They’re fairly chill when stuck in an elevator. If stuck with other people, Comet will crack a few jokes. Once they are let out, everything sort of catches up with them later on in the day. They start overthinking the situation they were in and freak out. [47/50]
Codeword: durian

---------------------------------------------------

Name: Esme
Prompt: Esme really enjoys textured foods, but lettuce is just a bit too tasteless for her to eat it on it's own. She does like it when paired with hot foods, though. [31/50]
Codeword: citrus

kyle | he/they/it | chillin'
Toyhou.se
Art Fight
discord | fisheatcakes

KyleSkrtSkrt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:54 pm

Username: Rabbit
Name: N
Prompt:
Being stuck in an elevator would make N feel blissful. He doesn't care to be around people, so it would feel like a temporary moment of peace and quiet-- that is, unless he's stuck in the elevator with an entire family and screaming child: he'd be the screaming child.
[49/50]

Username:
Name:
(1000 words and 3 art pieces)
Last edited by Rabbit on Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Westsparrow » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:57 pm

Whoa marking for 2, 5, and 7!

Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

♡ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

♡ Wermz archive | ♡ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Readoptions - 7 open! (minor rule update)

Postby mal du pays » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:43 pm

Hello! One change has been made to the readoptions. Kalon #4 (the lettuce prompt kid) has been removed from the listing due to a misunderstanding on staff's part about their ownership (as I was informed they were already homed with someone else). Apologies to those who were entering for them, and we hope you understand. qvq
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:29 am

Username: 22tabby
Name: Ash
Codeword: Apricot

Username: 22tabby
Name: Ryuuku
Prompt: ...This wasn’t floor 5. In fact, Ryuuku was probably on floor 3.8... The sound of elevator music threatened to drive him mad, so he did all he could- sit down and breathe. Eyes closed, listen to the music, and meditate. Hyperaware of his body but numb to the world beyond. [50/50]
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PROD. » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:37 am

Username: ||CrownieXWolf||
Name: Satuurnn
Impress me!
writing:
It was a normal night, the stars shining, the moon pulsing with undying light.. Satuurn would sit on her stomach on her bed, light a candle and listen to something that would make her laugh a bit, the soft music from her sound machine gave her peace. Usually she would listen to Shane Kalson pawcasts, but today she wasn’t feeling the vibe. She would always snuggle up under the blankets, feeling the soft, star pattern blanket take her in. Despite her comfort and constant need of snacks, she always felt a certain way. She rested her head on her pillow, as some seeping sadness got through to her dark night. Satuurnn was always afraid of her true light. Satuurn liked blacks, creepypasta, horror stories, and someother things she thought was strange. She was always afraid to step out into the word. She was afraid. Afraid to show people her true light, who she really is. To show her interests, her likings, her music, her outfit choices sometimes. She was afraid to sometimes show her voice, her room, and even her heart to anyone. She once put her heart out, but it was crushed without a sense of light. She was a bit lonely for keeping to herself- and she didn't like it, but she didn't say anything. She started to notice how other people are, how they talked and how they acted, and liked way different stuff then she did. So she liked being in the dark. It was like a cold- who couldn't judge at her, whisper about her, or even talk to her. But at a night of the purest of stars.- she felt something new- her fear was gone for a night. She wasn't afraid of anything, her body,
nothing but what lies ahead. She stepped out into the dark night, looking out of the moon. The light shone on her and on her room. Her ears flattened, the light and the saturn-star shape in the sky showing her, how badly she had treated herself, her brain, and her heart. She looked into the deep forest, not taking any fear of being outside, shown. She found a ledge where the light was clear. She thought about how badly she thought of herself, and how that - maybe she could be proud of herself. She thought, if my younger-self could see how I treated herself and my future self- she would be crushed. She started to head back to change herself- everything. Her outfits, her posters, her bands. But then she stopped as she peeled off a poster. Tears flooded though her as she tapped everything back on. She fell asleep, as silent as the pitch night. In the rise of the sun, she looked outside. The light hit her dull window so perfectly, a rainbow-crystal pattern shown on her and her room. The rainbow was beautiful, the reds as red as the deepest rose, the oranges as vibrant as a fresh sunset. The yellow as bright as the sun, and the green and cyan as fresh as the sea and the swaying grass. She smiled, as the rainbow spread across due to the sun. Her eyes widened as she smiled more, starting to embrace herself. She said started to walk, determined out of the room. Her true kalon colors, bright purples and teals, started to show better. She opened the rocks that exited her from the real world. And for the first time, she accepted herself. For the first time, she stepped out into the light.

588 words

Username: ||CrownieXWolf||
Name: Amy
Impress me!
prompt:

Amy was on the court, her hear blowing, her paws scratching the surface of the court. She looked out, focused. She was playing doubles with her closest friend, Sydney. Her hind legs postioned as she narrowed her eyes, judging the next hit. The score was love love, but she was determined. Her and Sydney were ready. Amy was a 41 game winner champion in a row, a popular figure. She always held her lucky tennis racket, it was custom made. She held it tight, as it meant many things to her. It was lucky to her, and the charms gave her confidence. Her best friend nodded to her as she held it tight. In a flash, the ball bounced back in fowards. They were winning, and it was great. Sydney missed the final blow, but the game was still on. This was the final game, but the opposing team were still tied. It was like an intense pokemon sword battle, as the ball bounded back and fowards. Amy was starting to get tired, panting she pushed on. The ball flew up, so high it was almost not seen. She went in for the winning shot. Sydney cheered her on, as he ears flattened, waiting for it go to down. The audience and so was the other team was flat out silent. She was nervous for the first time. All the eyes were on her, and Sydney was counting on her. Suddenly, she started to panic, as she felt the ball was going even slower then she thought it was. She started to sweat, panting but didn't show it. Finally the ball touched her racket, as she slammed it. Slammed it so hard - that it hurt so badly. All she heard was two snaps, one of her trusted racket, and one of her arm. She woke up in the hospital, her head spinning a bit and he arm hurting like crazy. Her eyes were blurry till they cleared out. She saw Sydney next to her, "Amy..? Are you okay?", Amy blinked a couple times, and averted gaze, she stared at her broken racket, sitting right next to her, "What happened..?"
Amy was starting to sputter and swell up in tears. "We lost," Sydney said with a slight scowl but she turned her gaze back to Amy with a soft smile. "Well, you were having a panic attack, and it seems you lost your cool and pushed your arm too much," Sydney shifted her paws, looking at the shattered arm. Amy was crying at this point, mainly about her racket, but also how her pride, and her fear of nothing had also been shattered. She lost her champion title, and failed Sydney, while everyone was watching. Sydney reached her paw on her good arm, and Amy bluntly pulled it away. "I don't want pity," she growled a bit, feeling down. "I understand," Sydney said, a bit hurt and trampled out. Months later, Amy kept getting black outs, but her arm was making progress. Finally, she was discharged out of the hospital. Her family and friends, came to cg her. Sadly, she still wasn't in the best shape. Her arm was weak and frail, and she was a bit shocked and scarred. Then came another challenge. At therapy, her arm could barley pick up a glass of milk without straining. Which was pretty shameful, since Sydney came to help every session. She worked very hard, determine to get better. She started with painful stretches, then started to progress in to much harder things, with all of it, Sydney at her side. After 6 months of getting strength back, her arm was ready. It was strong, her fur had grew back in better condition. Back to its normal self. But wasn't ready, was her mind. It was daunting. Amy decided she wanted to start again. She urged to feel winning again. As she asked Sydney, and headed towards the court, she froze. "Sydney," she sputtered, her mind filled with fear as she went near the court,"Somethings wrong-I can't-im so afraid," she whimpered, panic filling her mind a bit. "Oh Amy," Sydney frowned, her sadness shown in her eyes, then her eyes lit up again. "I know you can do it." Amy wasn't sure. The incident was so daunting and scary she wasn't sure she was up to the task. The fears of failing again or her arm shattering again was- horrible. "I-I don't know," she was starting to shake as she said that, her mindset closed. Sydney didn't say much more as they started to head towards the court, the one she "failed on". Sydney stopped, and gave her something. It didn't feel the same, or gave off the same pawsome vibe, but it looked the same. And she heavily thanked her. It was a rebuild of her lucky racket. She held it tight. And stepped onto the field. She sweated a bit, but she remembered the glory of being on the field. The wind blew on her hair, just like when it did. And she felt confidence. Sydney cheered her, as she, with hesitence, threw the ball, feeling the yellow, prickly hairs rub on her paws, and hit it. She hit it so well, that her mind, was back to normal.
879 words

Codeword: Watermelon
Last edited by PROD. on Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:29 pm, edited 15 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wsgg Image
I really love valorant, baking
and do art and animation in freetime!
feel free to shoot me a pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
❝𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧?

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭.
𝘐 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

xxxxxxxx
PROD.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gouache » Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:56 am

Username: celluloid
Name: ánxelu
Prompt: 'If they won the lottery, what would they buy?'
he would purchase a fountain to toss coins into !
Extra:

Codeword: Lemon
i no longer collect pets, so i'm not very active
i will occasionally login to answer pms!

gouache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me